Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:24 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 11 - Travel (224) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 11 (908365 Views)

Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) ... (405) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 1:47pm On Dec 09, 2016
Mikymiko:
Congratulations my brother! I tap into your testimony. I am next in the line. Please I ask for your prayers towards getting my TRV approved.
i ll be very happy for yours.''it haff tey'' when this journey started.you are a good and funny guy...nwafor ibem!!!!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by hustla(m): 1:52pm On Dec 09, 2016
Folaroyal:

Yeah... True.. 2nd wizard after Mikymiko!!!.. It's just now I even received CIC mail.
Thank much and regards.

Congrats.
Bad
Baddooo
Baddest

2 hands and 2 legs dey for air dey salute

I dey levitate dey salute u

Tuale!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by iyobs7(f): 2:21pm On Dec 09, 2016
Folaroyal:

Haba... We dey inside house jare.. God will do it. Paper ni.... I'll share docs soon.

Alright boss we plenty Wey dey wait for the docs Wey you submit.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 2:33pm On Dec 09, 2016
Teddywhiz1:
Hello house, thanks for all your contributions
Please I am using my dad and his friend as a sponsor
How do I prove relationship with my dad's friend as we neither bear the same surname nor related
Urgent replies needed
Thanks
I am thinking you should just compose your sponsorship in line of a 3rd party's. He could be your uncle (mum's elder or younger) and mentioned in the affidavits.
Do an affidavit of sponsorship and attach required docs... birth cert.. SoA... Proof of assets..to show evidence of ......ability to continue sponsorship.
Then you may wish to pay tuition.
Regards
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by marvel4love: 2:55pm On Dec 09, 2016
Congratssssssssssssss FolaRoyal, I'm so happy for you. You sure deserve it...You're one of the most helpful people here. God will keep blessing you. I double tap into your testimony.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by memstickk(f): 3:06pm On Dec 09, 2016
[quote author=Folaroyal post=51770995]
Congratulations bro!!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Yelowfellow: 3:09pm On Dec 09, 2016
Folaroyal:
House.. Sorry for the break in transmission!!
Was just playing around CIC account minutes ago.... considering attaching my deposit payment receipt as earlier advised by @Mikymiko.... cos I just didn't bother to mention deposit in my application since it's not a requirement.... While scrolling to look for where to attach... I saw something else there..

Trust me... God is always faithful!!!

Congratulations Folaroyal!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by AAOL: 3:18pm On Dec 09, 2016
Congrats FolaRoyal. I have no choice but to register on nairaland to rejoice with you. I was joyful the moment I saw your post. I tap into this testimony as I await my TRV here ijn. You have done so much good on this thread and at a point I started asking who is this great guy. Even when you received that good news, u are still giving and sharing ideas. Ure indeed blessed!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by ENEMIESENEMY(m): 3:20pm On Dec 09, 2016
The joy when there's been an approved TRV no be for here, na like say na your own TRV them approve, the pain too, can make you panic to death, especially when it's a guru's own.

@Folaroyal congratulations, make I tap into your testimony.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by tplacid: 3:21pm On Dec 09, 2016
Folaroyal:
Thanks All..(I won't mention names cos it may just not contain this page)...... Na family affairs ... In here, we share the joy of approvals and the pain of delays together!!!
We are one... We'll continue without giving up until we achieve.
It's been nice waiting together.
I know the drill... I'll share all required info/docs soon.
Meanwhile... @Mikymiko is a wizard ooo... he said yesterday evening... Open your CIC account to check your approval.. I only read his message smiling!!
With regards.

But I thought CIC needed to send you a mail before you check or something........so peeps can just check their accounts randomly without a mail from CIC.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Cure4fools(m): 3:29pm On Dec 09, 2016
tplacid:

But I thought CIC needed to send you a mail before you check or something........so peeps can just check their accounts randomly without a mail from CIC.

Sometimes the message from CIC comes in late. Just like when your bank account has been credited or debited but you are yet to receive an alert from your bank.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Osemigho: 3:49pm On Dec 09, 2016
Folaroyal:
Was just playing around CIC account minutes ago.... considering attaching my deposit payment receipt as earlier advised by @Mikymiko.... cos I just didn't bother to mention deposit in my application since it's not a requirement.... While scrolling to look for where to attach... I saw something else there..

Oya Begin dey dance for God. Congrats man! God bless your journey. Go and represent Nigeria well.

For fellow canada admission seekers, God will do it for us.
For TRV applicants, God will make it happen.
For the delayed, It is not over until it is over. Learn, strategize, reapply, pray and have faith. It will eventually happen.

In His mercy and faithfulness, God will make it happen.

Na only Nony1 celebrate hin own for me. Others begin dey pick number. Recharge card is possible and account number is available. Yall must celebrate it with me. grin

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Osemigho: 3:55pm On Dec 09, 2016
hustla:

For a Graduate of Mass Comm wanting to switch to Cybersecurity or Network security, Which would you advice then?

Pgc or Pgc(d), it's a bit confusing

Sorry i dont know about those courses, but the problem in your intention is "switch". While it is possible to and still get TRV, it is very hard with slim chances. Consider continuing your previous course. This is also advised in an Indian thread I came across recently.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 3:56pm On Dec 09, 2016
tplacid:

Funny I was even trying to do something else oooo... I never realised approval can make someone shout without anyone around you!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 3:59pm On Dec 09, 2016
Osemigho:

Na only Nony1 celebrate hin own for me. Others begin dey pick number. Recharge card is possible and account number is available. Yall must celebrate it with me. grin
Thanks boss... Don't worry I'll release some recharge cards soon... For the fastest fingers!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by yemdogg: 3:59pm On Dec 09, 2016
Folaroyal:

Congratulations bro.

I salute you.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 4:01pm On Dec 09, 2016
yemdogg:

Congratulations bro.

I salute you.
Nice to get one from you. Great regards!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 4:04pm On Dec 09, 2016
Sorry I tried not to make it this long!!!!

Application type: paper (Accra)
Submission/biometrics date: 12 October
Medical mail: 21 October
Medical done: 25 October
Passed medical: 27 October
Approval mail: 9 December
Total processing: 8 weeks

Program: MBA
School: University Canada West
Resumption: April 2017
Offer letter, did not include deposit receipt.

Documents- (photocopied and marked under each reasons for refusal topics)

TRAVEL HISTORY:
France, UK, US.(visas & stamps copies)

ACADEMICS:
University of Northampton, UK (Business & Mgt)
Advanced Diploma in Mgt. Inform. System, UK
Diploma in Management Studies, UK Certificate
Ond & HND Accountancy, Nigeria Certificate
NYSC Certificate

EMPLOYMENT:
No company letter.
Tax clearance cert, ID, employment letter, 6 months payslips, previous employment letters (Glo/Visafone/Enara,UK/Namibian Embassy/NYSC @CBN)

FINANCE: (self sponsor)
Salary SoA 6 months
Fixed deposit account 10m
Pension SoA
Copies of tenant's rent receipts

LoE:
LoE followed and worked in line with CIC checklist and every reasons for refusal. Included an after study plan and detailed reasons why I chose to study in Canada even while MBA is available everywhere in Nigeria.

OTHER DOCS:
Police clearance cert (Nigeria & England)
Marriage cert.
Birth certificate for spouse & children
Spouse SoA, work ID cos I stated in LoE that she's able to cater for herself and children while am away on study.
* stated in LoE that I will require my passport for a family holiday in the US before Xmas.
Regards.

17 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by jasondavidz1: 4:08pm On Dec 09, 2016
Folaroyal:

congrats
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Ed321: 4:09pm On Dec 09, 2016
Folaroyal:
Thanks All..(I won't mention names cos it may just not contain this page)...... Na family affairs ... In here, we share the joy of approvals and the pain of delays together!!!
We are one... We'll continue without giving up until we achieve.
It's been nice waiting together.
I know the drill... I'll share all required info/docs soon.
Meanwhile... @Mikymiko is a wizard ooo... he said yesterday evening... Open your CIC account to check your approval.. I only read his message smiling!!
With regards.
wow a big congratulations bro. This is our month of testimonies

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Mc23(m): 4:16pm On Dec 09, 2016
Why is the online route taking so long. ? Applied 23rd of September. (UPEI) Still waiting. Trusting God to make the end of this delay better for us all.

I'm very happy am seeing good news here!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 4:18pm On Dec 09, 2016
Folaroyal:

TRAVEL HISTORY:

ACADEMICS:

EMPLOYMENT:
No company letter.
Tax clearance cert, ID, employment letter, 6 months payslips, previous employment letters (Glo/Visafone/Enara,UK/Namibian Embassy/NYSC @CBN)

Salary SoA 6 months
Pension SoA

LoE:
LoE followed and worked in line with CIC checklist and every reasons for refusal. Included an after study plan and detailed reasons why I chose to study in Canada even while MBA is available everywhere in Nigeria.

OTHER DOCS:
Marriage cert.

Spouse SoA, work ID cos I stated in LoE that she's able to cater for herself and children while am away on study.
* stated in LoE that I will require my passport for a family holiday in the US before Xmas.
Regards.
see profile/portfolio cool and a female nonentity had the insolent to call you jobless..and names...people sha..*smh.

5 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by jasondavidz1: 4:25pm On Dec 09, 2016
Folaroyal:

TRAVEL HISTORY:

ACADEMICS:

EMPLOYMENT:
No company letter.

Salary SoA 6 months
Pension SoA

LoE:

OTHER DOCS:
Marriage cert.

@folaroyal....you really are a humble and a great guy...May God bless you awesomely.
Regards.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by tplacid: 4:38pm On Dec 09, 2016
Folaroyal:

Funny I was even trying to do something else oooo... I never realised approval can make someone shout without anyone around you!!

From the look of things your application was an online application

When did you apply tho ?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 4:46pm On Dec 09, 2016
tplacid:

From the look of things your application was an online application

When did you apply tho ?
Check again.. Posted at 4.04pm... All your queries answered. Paper/12 Oct.
Regards
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 4:50pm On Dec 09, 2016
michV:
see profile/portfolio cool and a female nonentity had the insolent to call you jobless..and names...people sha..*smh.
Boss.... God win!!.... I really won't gain anything but loose energy and respect responding to such...
I love this house.... Chaiii

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Crownny86: 5:05pm On Dec 09, 2016
Bros your academic credentials, workplace and SOA alone na bomb. Even VO couldn't resist given you TRV in advance to your April 2017 resumption.

But wait o, do they normally give TRV months before intending resumption date? Surprised..

Folaroyal:

TRAVEL HISTORY:

ACADEMICS:
NYSC Certificate

EMPLOYMENT:
No company letter.

Salary SoA 6 months
Pension SoA

LoE:

OTHER DOCS:
Marriage cert.
Regards.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Horpsy5: 5:16pm On Dec 09, 2016
congrats folaroyal, I already PM u, need help pls
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Abolergy: 5:23pm On Dec 09, 2016
Folaroyal:

Congrats Brother.... Wishing you the best in future endeavours and to all hopeful like myself God will heed our calls. #cheers
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 5:31pm On Dec 09, 2016
Crownny86:
Bros your academic credentials, workplace and SOA alone na bomb. Even VO couldn't resist given you TRV in advance to your April 2017 resumption.

But wait o, do they normally give TRV months before intending resumption date? Surprised..

Well.... I want to think cos of my appeal in the LoE... I actually wrote under travel history that I'll be needing my passport before Xmas for a trip to the US!(bolded in purple)
One thing is... You can't just guess for this CIC people as no one understand their ways and secondly I think they put attention to and read LOEs very well! Just a thought though!
It will end in praises!!
I remember when my friend's mum was refused.... the only thing new I added to her application is LoE... very detailed and polished!... they gave her 5years trv the 3rd week.

5 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 5:33pm On Dec 09, 2016
Horpsy5:
congrats folaroyal, I already PM u, need help pls
I must have responded... but I really do not understand why mails to nairaland pm returns as undelivered.
Regards
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 5:38pm On Dec 09, 2016
xyoung:
Despite the disappointment I received, I still want to thank the likes of justwise, nony1, folayar, mikymiko, emma4eva and d good people of nairaland for their advice. I knew from the onset, I didn't have a strong financial backing but I applied believing God. My other documents are perfect except SOA. I will still apply again sha. See the screenshot of d email I got

Please don't give up.

Refire again.

(1) (2) (3) ... (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) ... (405)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.