Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,187 members, 7,780,307 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:04 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 11 - Travel (230) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 11 (902375 Views)

Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) ... (405) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Osemigho: 11:28pm On Dec 10, 2016
Igbouwanile:
Thank You

Your contributions are true.. please which other lenient countries should i try as am tired of Canny long delays/dissapointment and shakara.. #Folaroyal #michV, #Mikymiko #CannyZionist #Osemigho.. #et_all

What's your CGPA?

Can you really afford the Canada fees and upkeep? I can't myself that's why I am applying to programs that can give full ride. I had to drop school that provide funding of cad22k but fees alone is around 26. Can't afford the balance and upkeep. In this journey, you have to be truthful to yourself.

If your last two years CGPA is more than 80% try full ride MA in economics.

If you can truly afford the fees and upkeep, change program to economics, get a strong account sponsor and reapply. I can't try this cos although I may get Visa, I can't come and be struggling with jogging school, work and fees headache.

You have to be truthful to yourself first on what you really can afford. Then reask your question on your options.

Some with lower undergraduate GPA may need to do masters in Nigeria and ACE it, before trying PhD in Canada, if you have Canadian dream. I don't think you need to change or drop your dream if you can truly afford to pay for it.

5 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Igbouwanile(m): 11:29pm On Dec 10, 2016
[quote author=Folaroyal post=51816109]

Countries that have same or better immigration policies as Canada are.. New Zealand, Australia and Ireland.... Your next option would be USA.. While a last option that I won't advise under prevailing current conditions is UK!
You should still reapply to Canada though... since you have great chances.
Regards.[/quote

Okay, maybe Ireland might be a good option in terms of visa ease 2 my own thought, Aussie is way expensive.. US will be tough also just that one may not encounter long delays.. dont want UK.

the problem now in re-applying to Canny is how to build a strong account, though am discouraged with their disapointing results.

why do you think i have a greater chance in next application.. #Folaroyal.

Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by guzan: 11:30pm On Dec 10, 2016
Teeewhyy:
@guzan . the sample affidavit of a distant sponsor

I've sent it to your yahoo mail in .doc format you should be able to open it with adobe or any office app
great guy! Thanks will look it up now
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by CannyZionist: 11:30pm On Dec 10, 2016
Igbouwanile:
Thank You Very Much My Friends.. I Appreciate.

Here is the list of docs I submitted:

Note: most docs were notarised except statement of acct, admission letter and tuition invoice.

All CIC Forms 1294, 5645, 5832 and 5483 plus VFS forms

Academics:

* letter of acceptance from thompson rivers, HRM PBD 2yrs program.
* Receipt of 1st semester tuition payment (CAD $8010)
* B.Sc Certificate Econs
* NYSC Certificate
* IELTS Result
* WAEC
* B.Sc Transcript

Others

*My Resume.
*Recomendatn letters frm lecturer & priest
*Father's hospital death cert.
*SOP outlining why am going for a PBD in HRM.
*1million FD in my name by my sponsors.
*my virgin int'l passprt

Sponsors: 1st & 2nd> Brothers

Sponsor 1:

*fotocopy of international passport data page
*letter of sponsorship & declaration.
*2 landed docs
*3.1million acct statement with 2 & 1million + thousands inflow & outflow
*4million FD in my brothers son's name which i claimed is also available for me, son is still a kid
*appointment letter and letter of intro from sponsor employee which also hints the embassy on their needed assistance in my visa approval.
*payslip which contains tax payments

Sponsor 2:
* fotocopy of drivers licence & voters card data page
* work I. D's
* letter of appointment
* letter of intro from sponsor employee which is a fin. inst. that stated in de letter that it is him that requires de visa not me as the don't give such letter to third party but it was addressed in de sponsorship letter.
* sponsorship letter & declaration (declared 2million assistance yearly)
* payslip showing tax payment
* 1 landed docs
* 500k statemnt of acct with low inflow and outflow which is not above 500k, reason> he cant lump sums of money in his acct to avoid querry.
* 2million FD in brothers daughter's name which i stated is also available for me, note daughter is still a kid.

That Is All My Good Friends, Please help me with an advice on how to refire & overcome stated challanges in my refusal letter.

Thanks>> As I Await Your Kind Responses On Alternatives and Advice... #michV #Mikymiko #Folaroyal #CannyZionist #et_all

As others have said, you have two major issues to deal with.
First, your purpose of visit, which is tied to program mismatch ie no correlation between Econs and HRH. You can tackle this by choosing a course in line with Econs (start checking out for schools that offer courses related to your Econs and if possible go for masters).
Second, travel history is tied to your inability to prove enough finances to take care of your program, travel fare to Canada and back. In this case, you have to prove that you have enough finances for at least one year course fee and living expenses. Your immediate sponsor's FD account being in their son and daughter's name is a red flag to the VO. You don't expect FD account in son's name to be used for study expenses. You can as well look for another sponsor with good SOA. They can also transfer reasonable cash into your account to further show their commitment backing everything with affidavit and good letters of sponsorship.

It would be nice to know what you do currently, whether you are a serving corp member or out of youth service.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Austinpee4: 11:36pm On Dec 10, 2016
Igbouwanile:

I wrote it michV.. thats Econs, i tink they relate course they will see were it was treated in my transcript, i even used the lecturer who taught the course for recomendatn.
I didnt submit account statement since am not working but I had a 1mill FD in my name

Bro, like MichV and Folaroyal have mentioned, The relationship between these courses isn't sufficiently convincing. A career or course change isn't really a bad thing but the big gun there will be WHY? questions will bother around:
1. Will this career path be of significant advancement to applicant's education and career?
2. Does applicant have sufficient work experience to warrant a career change since previous education isn't a direct academic relationship to intended or even closely related.
3. Many applicant't going for same program with direct correlation to previous education and work experience. what guarantees applicant will do well in the intended program since there are no previous activities(education/experience) in this path?

these are just few areas i probably think will raise a red flag with "Purpose of visit". It is not enough to write a fantastic SOP without evidences, These folks would have even seen and read write ups from English scholars with good command of the language but truth is, Your case, documents and circumstance should out weigh the SOP and present your application convincingly.. SOP should be the icing on your app and not using it explain most things. They are trained to get what the want already. Personally, i believe SOP should be more like presenting the real personality behind the fantastic application package in writing.

Notwithstanding, I trust you will make appropriate additions to you reapplications and nothing will stop your study permit approval.

In all though,Do all you need to do and still leave a space for God to do his! Cos sometime, even the best of applications don't scale through.
All the best bro.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Igbouwanile(m): 11:41pm On Dec 10, 2016
Osemigho:

What's your CGPA?

Can you really afford the Canada fees and upkeep? I can't myself that's why I am applying to programs that can give full ride. I had to drop school that provide funding of cad22k but fees alone is around 26. Can't afford the balance and upkeep. In this journey, you have to be truthful to yourself.

If your last two years CGPA is more than 80% try full ride MA in economics.

If you can truly afford the fees and upkeep, change program to economics, get a strong account sponsor and reapply. I can't try this cos although I may get Visa, I can't come and be struggling with jogging school, work and fees headache.

You have to be truthful to yourself first on what you really can afford. Then reask your question on your options.

Some with lower undergraduate GPA may need to do masters in Nigeria and ACE it, before trying PhD in Canada, if you have Canadian dream. I don't think you need to change or drop your dream if you can truly afford to pay for it.

3.31GP but last 2years (3rd & final year) combined is 3.9GP.. do i stand a chance?

My elder bro wont disapoint asper assistance regardin fund availability. but i cant guarantee of heavy account statement from him.

would have loved to try Development Economics does it tally?

what do u mean by your statement below?
I can't try this cos although I may get Visa, I can't come and be struggling with jogging school, work and fees headache... #Osemigho
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Osemigho: 11:42pm On Dec 10, 2016
Folaroyal:

Countries that have same or better immigration policies as Canada are.. New Zealand, Australia and Ireland.... Your next option would be USA.. While a last option that I won't advise under prevailing current conditions is UK!
You should still reapply to Canada though... since you have great chances.
Regards.

Those options are for the rich.

I know NZ and Australia fees can reach 30k with less international funding. I was particularly advised to do masters in Nigeria before considering PhD in NZ by a NZ professor because of funding.

USA fees also high and require some exams like GRE that are easily avoided in Canada. No come get work permit. Plus staying back sef hard pass Canada. Many doing masters in US are considering PhD in Canada because of PR. Fact!

I no know Ireland.

If you can spend #5-8m on school and upkeep, try Australia and NZ. I read they Have easy stay compare to US and similar to Canada. If only you can truly afford it. I don't believing in going there and struggling.

But based on my reading so far and my CGPA, I prefer Canada because it mostly provides full ride funding in my course like US and stay like NZ and Australia.

That's why I dey run and pray for Canada.

Why did you choose Canada?

The answer will determine whether you need to try other options. Shalom!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Igbouwanile(m): 11:46pm On Dec 10, 2016
CannyZionist:

As others have said, you have two major issues to deal with.
First, your purpose of visit, which is tied to program mismatch ie no correlation between Econs and HRH. You can tackle this by choosing a course in line with Econs (start checking out for schools that offer courses related to your Econs and if possible go for masters).
Second, travel history is tied to your inability to prove enough finances to take care of your program, travel fare to Canada and back. In this case, you have to prove that you have enough finances for at least one year course fee and living expenses. Your immediate sponsor's FD account being in their son and daughter's name is a red flag to the VO. You don't expect FD account in son's name to be used for study expenses. You can as well look for another sponsor with good SOA. They can also transfer reasonable cash into your account to further show their commitment backing everything with affidavit and good letters of sponsorship.

It would be nice to know what you do currently, whether you are a serving corp member or out of youth service.

Thanks

Okay bro, you have made a point. thinking of going for development economics masters, am currently unemployed. done with my nysc since last year.. geting sponsor with heavy amount of money is the problem.. finance & getin masters admision is de problem.. #CannyZionist
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by guzan: 11:47pm On Dec 10, 2016
Igbouwanile:
Thank You

Your contributions are true.. please which other lenient countries should i try as am tired of Canny long delays/dissapointment and shakara.. #Folaroyal #michV, #Mikymiko #CannyZionist #Osemigho.. #et_all
boss,please don't give up
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Osemigho: 11:51pm On Dec 10, 2016
Igbouwanile:

3.31GP but last 2years (3rd & final year) combined is 3.9GP.. do i stand a chance?

My elder bro wont disapoint asper assistance regardin fund availability. but i cant guarantee of heavy account statement from him.

would have loved to try Development Economics does it tally?

what do u mean by your statement below?
I can't try this cos although I may get Visa, I can't come and be struggling with jogging school, work and fees headache... #Osemigho

3.9 is good. Try MA economics in universities.

Na only you know if development economic tally o. But I think it does plus it carry economics for its back. Lolz

Get heavy statement from a third party to apply but rely in God for your brother to not disappoint you.

Am from a very humble background. OnYourOwn is my case on the Canada journey. Not even expecting a plane ticket from any relative or friends. I rely on God to help with it. Praying for full ride cos I try get 90% GPA. Can't accept any admission that is not full ride of fees and upkeep. Pray for me! cool

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Igbouwanile(m): 11:52pm On Dec 10, 2016
Austinpee4:

Bro, like MichV and Folaroyal have mentioned, The relationship between these courses isn't sufficiently convincing. A career or course change isn't really a bad thing but the big gun there will be WHY? questions will bother around:
1. Will this career path be of significant advancement to applicant's education and career?
2. Does applicant have sufficient work experience to warrant a career change since previous education isn't a direct academic relationship to intended or even closely related.
3. Many applicant't going for same program with direct correlation to previous education and work experience. what guarantees applicant will do well in the intended program since there are no previous activities(education/experience) in this path?

these are just few areas i probably think will raise a red flag with "Purpose of visit". It is not enough to write a fantastic SOP without evidences, These folks would have even seen and read write ups from English scholars with good command of the language but truth is, You case, documents and circumstance should out way the SOP and present your application convincingly.. SOP should be the icing on your app and not using it explain most things. They are trained to get what the want already. Personally, i believe SOP should be more like presenting the real personality behind the fantastic application package in writing.

Notwithstanding, I trust you will make appropriate additions to you reapplications and nothing will stop your study permit approval.

In all though,Do all you need to do and still leave a space for God to do his! Cos sometime, even the best of applications don't sell through.
All the best bro.

Thank You

I appreciate you brother, thank you for your input.. advice taken.. #Austinpee
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by CannyZionist: 11:58pm On Dec 10, 2016
Igbouwanile:

Thanks

Okay bro, you have made a point. thinking of going for development economics masters, am currently unemployed. done with my nysc since last year.. geting sponsor with heavy amount of money is the problem.. finance & getin masters admision is de problem.. #CannyZionist

I understand the sponsor thing. Now check out those schools at http://www.mastersportal.eu/study-options/269352964/economics-canada.html
Look for the cheapest schools and apply with good statement of purpose and academic recommendation letters since your CGPA is fairly strong. They might consider your last 2yrs GPA of 3.9 which could stand you a good chance. If you truly want to study in Canada, you will need some patience while at the same tackling your reasons for refusal. Please be focus and handle your case nicely so you get your trv in your next application. It is well with you

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Osemigho: 11:59pm On Dec 10, 2016
Igbouwanile:

Thanks

There's difference between finance being a problem and proving you are capable financially being a problem. Since you are assured by your brothers that can sacrifice close to 7m per year to you, bros your problem is proving you are financially capable and not finance.

Check your network for people that has heavy account -close to 20m balance and 40m flow. Even though am from a humble background with no support, am 100% sure getting a third party genuine account isn't a problem, but paying fees and upkeep is the real one.

In conclusion, you don't have the problem you think you have!!!! Think and open your senses. By senses, I mean eyes to see people around you with such account, mouth to ask them, etc.

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Igbouwanile(m): 12:01am On Dec 11, 2016
Osemigho:

Those options are for the rich.

I know NZ and Australia fees can reach 30k with less international funding. I was particularly advised to do masters in Nigeria before considering PhD in NZ by a NZ professor because of funding.

USA fees also high and require some exams like GRE that are easily avoided in Canada. No come get work permit. Plus staying back sef hard pass Canada. Many doing masters in US are considering PhD in Canada because of PR. Fact!

I no know Ireland.

If you can spend #5-8m on school and upkeep, try Australia and NZ. I read they Have easy stay compare to US and similar to Canada. If only you can truly afford it. I don't believing in going there and struggling.

But based on my reading so far and my CGPA, I prefer Canada because it mostly provides full ride funding in my course like US and stay like NZ and Australia.

That's why I dey run and pray for Canada.

Why did you choose Canada?

The answer will determine whether you need to try other options. Shalom!

because they have lenient after school immigration policies as i dnt knw much abt others.

wich program are u going for and school?

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Igbouwanile(m): 12:03am On Dec 11, 2016
CannyZionist:

I understand the sponsor thing. Now check out those schools at http://www.mastersportal.eu/study-options/269352964/economics-canada.html
Look for the cheapest schools and apply with good statement of purpose and academic recommendation letters since your CGPA is fairly strong. They might consider your last 2yrs GPA of 3.9 which could stand you a good chance. If you truly want to study in Canada, you will need some patience while at the same tackling your reasons for refusal. Please be focus and handle your case nicely so you get your trv in your next application. It is well with you

Okay, God bless you bro I appreciate.. your advice is highly valued
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Igbouwanile(m): 12:05am On Dec 11, 2016
Osemigho:

There's difference between finance being a problem and proving you are capable financially being a problem. Since you are assured by your brothers that can sacrifice close to 7m per year to you, bros your problem is proving you are financially capable and not finance.

Check your network for people that has heavy account -close to 20m balance and 40m flow. Even though am from a humble background with no support, am 100% sure getting a third party genuine account isn't a problem, but paying fees and upkeep is the real one.

In conclusion, you don't have the problem you think you have!!!! Think and open your senses. By senses, I mean eyes to see people around you with such account, mouth to ask them, etc.

I hear you bro.. thanks a million times
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Osemigho: 12:10am On Dec 11, 2016
[quote author=Igbouwanile post=51816802][/quote]

UofT and UofVic plus any other schools that can offer full ride. My choice of school in canada is determined by level of international funding provided for MA courses, not name of school or location. It is left for them to determine if am compatible with them, while I fulfill requirements which may include getting a supervisor.

Please, who applied to UBC recently? Is their application fee waiver for Nigerians still on?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Osemigho: 12:15am On Dec 11, 2016
Igbouwanile:

I hear you bro.. thanks a million times

A pleasure for One family with one goal!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Osemigho: 12:19am On Dec 11, 2016
I see notification on this page that some people email me, but I can't find any of such in my emailbox. Admin or TWIMC should Please take note
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Austinpee4: 12:27am On Dec 11, 2016
Osemigho:

Mehn, some amount called here fit gv person HBP o.
Lol. Baba,easy na. before bank robbery increase nationwide!
You have a valid point.But i think if he uses a third party sponsor, the totality of commitment will have to be evident like paying of fees n cash transfer to his account. And like you mentioned,paying the fees and upkeep is the real deal.The flow may mean nothing without some level of comittment to show sponsor will truly support him financially. What do you think bro? @ Osemigho

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Igbouwanile(m): 12:27am On Dec 11, 2016
Osemigho:

A pleasure for One family with one goal!

which course are u going for
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Igbouwanile(m): 12:29am On Dec 11, 2016
Austinpee4:

Mehn, some amount called here fit gv person HPB o.
You have a valid point.But i think if he uses a third party sponsor, the totality of commitment will have to be evident like paying of fees n cash transfer to his account. And like you mentioned,paying the fees and upkeep is the real deal.The flow may mean nothing without some level of comittment to show sponsor will truly support him financially What do you think bro? @ Osemigho

what you are saying is that if one is using third party sponsor, the sponsor will have to pay the whole fees of the applicant or transfer the money 2de applicant acount.
I want to ask how about prooving relationship with the third party sponsor since one isnt related 2 him/her so as to fully guarantee/assure the VO that the sponsor will live upto expectation in sponsoring the applicant.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Austinpee4: 1:02am On Dec 11, 2016
Igbouwanile:

what you are saying is that if one is using third party sponsor, the sponsor will have to pay the whole fees of the applicant or transfer the money 2de applicant acount.
I want to ask how abt prooving relationship with the third party sponsor since one isnt related 2 him/her so as to fully guarantee/assure the VO that the sponsor will live upto expectation in sponsoring the applicant.
NO. Paying of fees only shows some level of commitment be it full fees or part. Sponsorhip claims must always be backed with convincing evidences and more so, a 3rd party with little or no relationship to you.
This burden is mostly on a 3rd party sponsorhip because of their relationship to you and genuineness to claims. This isn't necessarily the same with a family member like parent or siblings because the are often times reliable but some case or situation may prove
otherwise though.
Proving relationship with that person will also go with why the person will expend such amount of money for your study considering the relationship. Personally, i feel a good way to show commitment from a 3rd party is by paying fees and giving you access to funds either by transfering cash to you or having financial doc in your name. I want to believe the VO knows alot of applicant present sponsor for the sole aim of the TRV and not responsibilty to their studies. You have to prove them wrong with evidences.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 4:18am On Dec 11, 2016
hayqinsbFX:

First semester over....

Lets have some fun here....

Me still dey write exams
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by nelly28: 5:24am On Dec 11, 2016
Igbouwanile:
Thank You Very Much My Friends.. I Appreciate.

Here is the list of docs I submitted:

Note: most docs were notarised except statement of acct, admission letter and tuition invoice.

All CIC Forms 1294, 5645, 5832 and 5483 plus VFS forms

Academics:

* letter of acceptance from thompson rivers, HRM PBD 2yrs program.
* Receipt of 1st semester tuition payment (CAD $8010)
* B.Sc Certificate Econs
* NYSC Certificate
* IELTS Result
* WAEC
* B.Sc Transcript

Others

*My Resume.
*Recomendatn letters frm lecturer & priest
*Father's hospital death cert.
*SOP outlining why am going for a PBD in HRM.
*1million FD in my name by my sponsors.
*my virgin int'l passprt

Sponsors: 1st & 2nd> Brothers

Sponsor 1:

*fotocopy of international passport data page
*letter of sponsorship & declaration.
*2 landed docs
*3.1million acct statement with 2 & 1million + thousands inflow & outflow
*4million FD in my brothers son's name which i claimed is also available for me, son is still a kid
*appointment letter and letter of intro from sponsor employee which also hints the embassy on their needed assistance in my visa approval.
*payslip which contains tax payments

Sponsor 2:
* fotocopy of drivers licence & voters card data page
* work I. D's
* letter of appointment
* letter of intro from sponsor employee which is a fin. inst. that stated in de letter that it is him that requires de visa not me as the don't give such letter to third party but it was addressed in de sponsorship letter.
* sponsorship letter & declaration (declared 2million assistance yearly)
* payslip showing tax payment
* 1 landed docs
* 500k statemnt of acct with low inflow and outflow which is not above 500k, reason> he cant lump sums of money in his acct to avoid querry.
* 2million FD in brothers daughter's name which i stated is also available for me, note daughter is still a kid.

That Is All My Good Friends, Please help me with an advice on how to refire & overcome stated challanges in my refusal letter.

Thanks>> As I Await Your Kind Responses On Alternatives and Advice... #michV #Mikymiko #Folaroyal #CannyZionist #et_all

so sorry bro, u gat nice documents, d only reason I'm seeing here is d issue of available funds, 1st and 2nd led to d 3rd and 4th Mark reason, d available funds is not enough and VO's don't honour FD wen d current or savings is slim or kind of weak, wat u need to do is to tell it sponsor and join dem to build current acct and if d FD is matured dey can b turn togeda to burst d acct and readress ur courses links too..an u wil b jst fine success bro
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 5:45am On Dec 11, 2016
It will end in praise.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by StudentsNG: 5:47am On Dec 11, 2016
Folaroyal:

@studentsNG and @ziggarrr...... Congrats guys!!!... NL is ever open for help/assistance all the way from here till you land in Canny!!
Mail me for cheap flights.... Just to Canada and only fof NLanders "travelling to Canada" plssss.... as am no agent!
Regards.

Thanks boss, you are always here to assist. Sorry I was away (went to villa wink). I was able to book Ethiopian Airline for 19th December at N404,500. Stops at Addis, Dublin, Toronto before Regina. I already deposited fund for accommodation using a contact I got via kijiji.ca

Thanks all the way.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by StudentsNG: 5:50am On Dec 11, 2016
Folaroyal:

Funny I was even trying to do something else oooo... I never realised approval can make someone shout without anyone around you!!

Well deserved bro, congrats smiley
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Osemigho: 6:44am On Dec 11, 2016
Austinpee4:

Mehn, some amount called here fit gv person HPB o.
You have a valid point.But i think if he uses a third party sponsor, the totality of commitment will have to be evident like paying of fees n cash transfer to his account. And like you mentioned,paying the fees and upkeep is the real deal.The flow may mean nothing without some level of comittment to show sponsor will truly support him financially. What do you think bro? @ Osemigho

You are right but that's packaging. Very possible.

Me calling those figures doesn't even have #100k in my account n my Papa no get #1m too plus I get five siblings. No b beans!

But I know say all those things Na figures. If it require #100m account, I will get someone with genuine income to stand in. So long, fees and upkeep are truly out of my headache.

It's like going for shell or Chevron interview, if you no get better suit and can't afford to buy, you borrow or rent one mehn. You can not afford to appear unqualified.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Osemigho: 6:51am On Dec 11, 2016
Austinpee4:

NO. Paying of fees only shows some level of commitment be it full fees or part. Sponsorhip claims must always be backed with convincing evidences and more so, a 3rd party with little or no relationship to you.
This burden is mostly on a 3rd party sponsorhip because of their relationship to you and genuineness to claims. This isn't necessarily the same with a family member like parent or siblings because the are often times reliable but some case or situation may prove
otherwise though.
Proving relationship with that person will also go with why the person will expend such amount of money for your study considering the relationship. Personally, i feel a good way to show commitment from a 3rd party is by paying fees and giving you access to funds either by transfering cash to you or having financial doc in your name. I want to believe the VO knows alot of applicant present sponsor for the sole aim of the TRV and not responsibilty to their studies. You have to prove them wrong with evidences.

Nice one. But I believe he can get such account from his uncle's or aunt. I think his limiting his search to brothers and sister currently.

Do you say your brother works in bank? Tell him to think about his network. Cos I know bankers have good knowledge of third party customers that can assist. Then you headache would be proving it.

In conclusion think, read previous threads, take your time to package and pray. Our founding fathers dealt with this kind of issues well. Kudos to them!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Osemigho: 7:00am On Dec 11, 2016
Many things about packaging can't be discussed publicly. You really can learn more by reading previous part of this thread.

Happy Sunday folks. Pray for Nigeria.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by iykedare(m): 7:01am On Dec 11, 2016
Osemigho:

, who applied to UBC recently? Is their application fee waiver for Nigerians still on?

Yes

(1) (2) (3) ... (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) ... (405)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.