Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,493 members, 7,801,276 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:13 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 11 - Travel (277) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 11 (907024 Views)

Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) ... (405) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by abdulkabirtobi(m): 9:55am On Dec 30, 2016
Does the information below implies that transcript sealed are taken as official transcript? I have my transcript and I'm considering notarizing it, get it sealed and send it down via courier. Is this a good idea peepz?

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Abioduntayo: 10:38am On Dec 30, 2016
dotmons:
Hey Guys, How you doing all.. Been a while. Am @ URegina, masters student studying Computer Science. Got this far through info I got on this forum. So, if you need any info about applying, coming to Canada or any possible question, I may be of assistance to you. Just hala. On break, so I this I can use some time to help.

Catch yaa.. Merry xmas and Happy new year all!!!

Dotmons!!!

Please, I want to apply for Study Visa. But I have a serious question on SOA and Sponsor. Is it a must i use my parents as sponsor or can I use someone in my office with good cash flow. Also how can this account be properly managed for 4months to avoid money lodgement problems.

Thanks and hope Regina is not too cold
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by iamosamede55: 10:47am On Dec 30, 2016
Pls who can recommend hw i can gey cheap flights to ottawa? Very urgent o
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by nelly28: 10:47am On Dec 30, 2016
brandymcmb:

Of cause medicals last for one year, what I'm asking is if CIC has requested for medicals for his current application not the former one, cos if they don't request for it there is no way he can use it..

U still not getting my point or write up, since he has done med in his previous application which was delay, it is rite for dis new app, he is supposed to apply for d new med along side to facilitate his app at d embassy because he already had a med record on grnd, but if e choose to wait for a med call from d embassy b4 making dis move it will only add to his time of processing, because it will na put dem on wait y going back to clinic to get it.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 11:39am On Dec 30, 2016
iamosamede55:
Mail cuteedmal@yahoo.com urgently.... However pls note that tickets are generally on the high side at this season!
Guys who have traveled recently had to do on compulsion cos their resumption is close (January 1st week).... and to avoid unnecessary Point of Entry hassles!

Regards

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Tabio: 11:51am On Dec 30, 2016
iamosamede55:

If you're in Abuja I can help.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Leakingbasket(m): 12:31pm On Dec 30, 2016
My people, our people... I have an issue her, kindly tell me what you think could b happening. I did medical last year and was delayed. On how I submitted new application on October 9th which I included the medical result as upfront, (was still valid as of the time I submitted) I linked my application and about 2weeks later it was updated as passed. To my surprise I got another update and noticed medical passed had changed from 'MEDICAL PASSED'to 'NOT NEEDED AT THIS TIME'.
I wrote the cic twice and no serious response yet if I'm to do another medical or so, all I got is, if the application is still within processing time they won't respond. Please people I want to know if this has happened to anyone on here, could this be a tech error or what, I'm so confused but not scared. Anything they like make them do ooo... I don try. This is my third attempt. Any advise is welcome. Thanks all... Wishing us a prosperous new year ahead
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by abdullahi45: 12:32pm On Dec 30, 2016
nelly28:

point of entry .
statement of acct.
statement of purpose.
citizenship & immigration canada.
temporary resident visa.
Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 12:39pm On Dec 30, 2016
Hello guys,
Please note that I will not interfering in transactions with the flight tickets link that I have provided on the thread!

I am only comfortable to introduce the link as much as I can guarantee your safety of dealing with them because....
* I and my family use the link
* they aren't agents but company who issues directly for airlines... hence the cheaper option!

I am a user myself but feel proud to have helped many guys on this thread travel cheap to Canada even at this high season!.... Love in sharing... shocked

So please guys should not be offended if I do not respond to emails asking me to interfere in such transactions.... (even when they won't get it cheaper elsewhere)..... As I will not!

Compliments of the season to us all!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by EmmaMsc(m): 12:44pm On Dec 30, 2016
Lawad1:
Hello,

At the port of entry/border, which bank statement would I present ? The old one I used to apply for the visa application or a new one closer to my travel date .

Thanks . Replies would be appreciated

I think you should show them the old one but also have a recent one handy in case they ask.

Cheers
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Tabio: 12:50pm On Dec 30, 2016
Leakingbasket:
My people, our people... I have an issue her, kindly tell me what you think could b happening. I did medical last year and was delayed. On how I submitted new application on October 9th which I included the medical result as upfront, (was still valid as of the time I submitted) I linked my application and about 2weeks later it was updated as passed. To my surprise I got another update and noticed medical passed had changed from 'MEDICAL PASSED'to 'NOT NEEDED AT THIS TIME'.
I wrote the cic twice and no serious response yet if I'm to do another medical or so, all I got is, if the application is still within processing time they won't respond. Please people I want to know if this has happened to anyone on here, could this be a tech error or what, I'm so confused but not scared. Anything they like make them do ooo... I don try. This is my third attempt. Any advise is welcome. Thanks all... Wishing us a prosperous new year ahead

Email question@cic.gc.ca
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Tabio: 12:50pm On Dec 30, 2016
Leakingbasket:
I
Email question@cic.gc.ca
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Billiondoe: 1:13pm On Dec 30, 2016
Hello guys, I got refused yesterday due to negligence on my part. The first acceptance letter for September I got didn't have enough info on it. I submitted it in my application. I later requested for another acceptance letter for January when I didn't hear anything from CIC. I got a new one which is th last picture. I sent it to them through my email, I don't know if they got it because it wasn't acknowledged. Well, I wasn't sad. I would refire my application for September. The wait wasn't here though. From July till December. God pass them.

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 1:23pm On Dec 30, 2016
nelly28:

U still not getting my point or write up, since he has done med in his previous application which was delay, it is rite for dis new app, he is supposed to apply for d new med along side to facilitate his app at d embassy because he already had a med record on grnd, but if e choose to wait for a med call from d embassy b4 making dis move it will only add to his time of processing, because it will na put dem on wait y going back to clinic to get it.

Let's stop argueing, he has already applied, all I'm saying is he should wait till he is called for medicals then he can go reach out to the clinic to send the medicals he did in the last app, that's all..there's nothing else he can do at this point than wait
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Macaulish(m): 1:27pm On Dec 30, 2016
Hello House,

Good Day to You All.

Please I need help/advise on how to make APPLICATION FEE PAYMENT of $100:00 into the University of Ottawa, Master Program in Economics. for September Fall.

I'm getting Card Declination Error Message.

I'm using my Debit Naira MasterCard.

Please I really your Help or any Preferable Solution/Advise in making the payment Successfully.

Kind Regards

Looking Forward.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Julyveryown(m): 1:35pm On Dec 30, 2016
Got refusal mail after 6 months of waiting as I applied through paper route on the 1st of July...now I have closure and my mind has come down. On to the next one as I move on with my life in 2017. Disappointment is part of life so is success. I am forging ahead as I get my passport back. Good luck everyone

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by nelly28: 1:35pm On Dec 30, 2016
brandymcmb:

Let's stop argueing, he has already applied, all I'm saying is he should wait till he is called for medicals then he can go reach out to the clinic to send the medicals he did in the last app, that's all..there's nothing else he can do at this point than wait

smiling mood, broda I'm not arguing with u, I'm jst giving my view on it but it like u not getting d point but no stress, it a road I 've pass thru and even help people to pass thru so i no wat I'm sayin. but still no p, compliment of d season bro.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 1:36pm On Dec 30, 2016
Billiondoe:
Hello guys, I got refused yesterday due to negligence on my part. The first acceptance letter for September I got didn't have enough info on it. I submitted it in my application. I later requested for another acceptance letter for January when I didn't hear anything from CIC. I got a new one which is th last picture. I sent it to them through my email, I don't know if they got it because it wasn't acknowledged. Well, I wasn't sad. I would refire my application for September. The wait wasn't here though. From July till December. God pass them.
Madam, sorry to hear this.
Meanwhile.. our issue is not the refiring but that of putting up a completely detailed application next time.
In any case, Sheridan knows the standard of offer letters required for study permit application and should not have given you in that incomplete/plain format!
Another thing is rectifying the purpose of refusal in totality.... Please put more attention into clarifying these major requirements before refiring.
Make sure also that your proposed program is in line with either your UG course or employment.
Wish you well.

Regards

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 1:49pm On Dec 30, 2016
Julyveryown:
Got refusal mail after 6 months of waiting as I applied through paper route on the 1st of July...now I have closure and my mind has come down. On to the next one as I move on with my life in 2017. Disappointment is part of life so is success. I am forging ahead as I get my passport back. Good luck everyone
Hnnnmm... We are greatly sorry to hear this!!
Who says 6 months isn't far too long a waiting period
But still.. In my opinion, this should only gear you into a "don't give up" mode!!
Try a little more... Address the concerns you know now and correct all reasons for refusal.... It could be worth the wait after all.
Seeing your letter... and having spent some time on this thread, you must have ideas about what actually went wrong now.
Do not give up bro.... at least one more time.
There's no doubt your previous application may have been weak.... ?!!. Let's put some fire and get it done this time.

Good luck

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 1:57pm On Dec 30, 2016
nelly28:

smiling mood, broda I'm not arguing with u, I'm jst giving my view on it but it like u not getting d point but no stress, it a road I 've pass thru and even help people to pass thru so i no wat I'm sayin. but still no p, compliment of d season bro.
@Brandymcmb & @nelly28.... haven't you realised you guys are saying the same thing?..
I read through your individual posts on this issue and could not add anything more!!
Maybe you should have a second look at your responses.... trust me it's the same info in different ways.
Thanks for your various fruitful contributions!
High regards
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 2:14pm On Dec 30, 2016
Folaroyal:

@Brandymcmb & @nelly28.... haven't you realised you guys are saying the same thing?..
I read through your individual posts on this issue and could not add anything more!!
Maybe you should have a second look at your responses.... trust me it's the same info in different ways.
Thanks for your various fruitful contributions!
High regards

Thanks @folaroyal

I just want better clarity for the individual in the situation
Compliments @nelly28
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Billiondoe: 2:23pm On Dec 30, 2016
Folaroyal:

Madam, sorry to hear this.
Meanwhile.. our issue is not the refiring but that of putting up a completely detailed application next time.
In any case, Sheridan knows the standard of offer letters required for study permit application and should not have given you in that incomplete/plain format!
Another thing is rectifying the purpose of refusal in totality.... Please put more attention into clarifying these major requirements before refiring.
Make sure also that your proposed program is in line with either your UG course or employment.
Wish you well.

Regards

Thank you very much. My application was complete. It's just the admission letter. I did Computer Science for UG and applied for computer programming PGD.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Adedrizzy(m): 2:24pm On Dec 30, 2016
Compliments to everyone on here,
Please how is it possible to submit Police clearance after submitting my applications via paper route cos i once read it was compulsory to submit alongside the documents.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Julyveryown(m): 2:44pm On Dec 30, 2016
Alright sir, I'll try again, thanks for the encouragement

Folaroyal:

But still.. In my opinion, this should only gear you into a "don't give up" mode!!
Try a little more... Address the concerns you know now and correct all reasons for refusal.... It could be worth the wait after all.
Seeing your letter... and having spent some time on this thread, you must have ideas about what actually went wrong now.
There's no doubt your previous application may have been weak.... ?!!. Let's put some fire and get it done this time.

Good luck
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by cuspy(m): 2:59pm On Dec 30, 2016
Hello house! I'm new on this thread. I want to find out if Canadian universities gives FULL funding in the form of GA/TA to Masters students or Masters students are considered mostly for PARTIAL funding just like in the US.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by guzan: 3:15pm On Dec 30, 2016
I can't find my original birthcertificate. Is it safe to upload the scanned copy of the photocopied one to my application?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Riddeek: 3:39pm On Dec 30, 2016
guzan:
I can't find my original birthcertificate. Is it safe to upload the scanned copy of the photocopied one to my application?
i don't really understand you bro. Even if you have your original, you'll still scan it and that makes it a "scanned copy" then you'll upload.
Perhaps you meant something else
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by guzan: 3:42pm On Dec 30, 2016
Riddeek:
i don't really understand you bro. Even if you have your original, you'll still scan it and that makes it a "scanned copy" then you'll upload.
Perhaps you meant something else
I mean what am scanning is the photocopy
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Rimdans: 3:57pm On Dec 30, 2016
Good day everyone, compliments of the season.
Please I will like to find out how to request for gcms notes. I applied through paper route and was denied. Secondly, how much does it cost? Thank you.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Riddeek: 3:58pm On Dec 30, 2016
cuspy:
Hello house! I'm new on this thread. I want to find out if Canadian universities gives FULL funding in the form of GA/TA to Masters students or Masters students are considered mostly for PARTIAL funding just like in the US.
first of all, funding is not for course-based masters rather it is for thesis-based/research-based masters.
Funding in most cases depends on supervisors who determine who to grant RA/TA asides from scholarships from other sources. This is usually determined by your academic achievements.
If you want to be funded, speak to a supervisor first, if he accepts you then discuss funding with him, b4 u officially apply. Discuss with your supervisor early enough b4 funds get exhausted.
Those that do not get full funding, get partial funding. Some can get unlucky without funding at all.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by sammyacbxyz: 3:59pm On Dec 30, 2016
Some people criticized one moniker her for too many application documents tho

tp4realsuccess:

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by guzan: 4:02pm On Dec 30, 2016
Folaroyal:

Good luck
hello boss I pmed you, please be kind to drop your email,I want you to review my LOE

(1) (2) (3) ... (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) ... (405)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / USA Visit Visa Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.