Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,041 members, 7,807,124 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:56 AM

Help!the Globacom Security Men Are Extauting Money From Us Every Sunday @ Oregun - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Help!the Globacom Security Men Are Extauting Money From Us Every Sunday @ Oregun (694 Views)

Cultists Stripped To Their Underwear After Being Arrested By Security Men.Photos / Security Men Raid Dreaded Forest In Imo After Arrest Of Notorious Cultist.Photos / Notorious Cult Leader Shot Dead By Security Men In Bori,Rivers State(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help!the Globacom Security Men Are Extauting Money From Us Every Sunday @ Oregun by pretty16(f): 2:40pm On Aug 28, 2016
Dear Mods, please I would appreciate if this gets to front page. 

We are a group of people who are trying to grow in our various businesses. If you know Ikosi road@ Oregun, where Daystar Church is, and if u pass there every Sunday, you will notice there are Various stands where you will find all kinds of items ranging from food, to clothings, shoes, etc. Even some company brands come to market their products. Most of us have from there gotten our own shops, but still come there to sell on Sundays, because some of our customers there, don't have the time to come to our shops during the week, due to the nature of their jobs and therefore Urge us to bring goods for them on Sundays so that they can visit our stands after Church and buy what they need. 
The stands start from LIFEMATE Furnitures, down to GLOBACOM Carparks and ends @ GTB before DAYSTAR Church premises. Most of us attend daystar Church. 

FOR a while The Globacom Security Guards have been collecting money from us, to get a parking spot every Sunday. Infact if you are a new Comer, they tell u pay 3k registration fee, and every Sunday we give them between 500 to 1k. If u sell, you don't sell, it's none of their Business. They always Say they report the money they get to their Bosses, and their bosses watch them tru the Cameras @ the car parks. I don't think it's true. I believe they are raking in the money for themselves.
 As @ Last week Sunday the Security guys on white and brown Uniform confirmed my suspicion that they were not giving any money to their bosses, because they told us that it was their Last day @ Work, and that the security guys on green will be taking over, as the company couldn't pay them, so they layed off most of their security workers. They didn't know when it dropped from their mouth that the GLO company has stopped making use of the Ikosi road office for the past  5 months. These are the same people that told us, their Bosses account for all the money they collect from people that park @ their Parking lot, to sell on Sundays, and that their Job is on the line if they don't bring in Substantial amounts. They even collect 200 from people who just want to park their cars and go to Church. Sometimes, they are so rude to people, because they want to extort money from them.

The recent development being today the 28th of August the new Security guys that have taken over on the GLOBACOM premises refused to let any of us park our cars. Infact because of the rain, I couldn't go to display, I got calls from my other colleagues that they refused to let them pack their cars, and are demanding Everyone to pay N10000 as their registration fee before they can pack anyone., Asides the money they collect every Sunday.  They used Tires to block everywhere, so that no one would pack their cars, until you pay them. I mean this is injustice, why extort an amount from people for your own selfish gain on a Land that is suppose to be free for people to Pack their Cars.
Please I would like anyone that reads this to copy and paste even on their facebook wall, twitter, Instagram or other accounts, Maybe someone that works in globacom can see this, cos the Security guys need to be Cautioned. What they are doing to us is not Nice @ all. How much are we making for them to be so greedy to be blocking us from packing and telling us to pay 10k, when the Land is not their fathers.
Re: Help!the Globacom Security Men Are Extauting Money From Us Every Sunday @ Oregun by agwom(m): 7:18am On Aug 29, 2016
lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Heartbreaking Photos Of A Father Cradling His Dead 5-month-old Killed In Crash A / Man Kills Fiance On The Pretext Of Taking Back His Engagement Ring Then Kills Hi / 9 Police Officers Injured In A Car Crash After Tyre Incident In Zambia. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.