Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,112 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:35 PM

Stop Airtel Night Plan - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Stop Airtel Night Plan (15038 Views)

Airtel Scrap Hourly Unlimited Night Plan Then Introduces 1.5GB For N50 And Other / The Return Of The Cheap Airtel Night Unlimited Data Plans In Different Style / How To Stop Airtel Unsolicited Messages That Are Stealing Your Credit Yourself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Airtel Night Plan by Nobody: 4:10am On Aug 30, 2016
Collinz2:
Op u just had a bad day subscribing it happens to everyone. Sometimes when i subscribe the network decided to turn to edge or even disappear. I did it last night and updates apps and get some movies.
guy, are you using a modem, i use it fine on android but when i insert the sim in a modem, it is not working.
Re: Stop Airtel Night Plan by sunday478(m): 7:38am On Aug 30, 2016
MULLAH123:

guy, are you using a modem, i use it fine on android but when i insert the sim in a modem, it is not working.
use hotspot.

Airtel is my only means of survival data-wise, in this change era. Day time i go on freebasic. Night na trybe. Me just the enjoy my torrent download. If your network is giving you issues create a second access point and be switching whenever you notice delay in the network.
Re: Stop Airtel Night Plan by Nobody: 9:02am On Aug 30, 2016
sunday478:
use hotspot.

Airtel is my only means of survival data-wise, in this change era. Day time i go on freebasic. Night na trybe. Me just the enjoy my torrent download. If your network is giving you issues create a second access point and be switching whenever you notice delay in the network.
aha talking of network issues, give me how to setup the second access point, cos i encounter slow network sometimes.
Re: Stop Airtel Night Plan by Collinz2(m): 9:23am On Aug 30, 2016
MULLAH123:

nope, i use it via hotspot.
Re: Stop Airtel Night Plan by sunday478(m): 10:21am On Aug 30, 2016
MULLAH123:

aha talking of network issues, give me how to setup the second access point, cos i encounter slow network sometimes.
ok. I can't type much now, go to mobile networks under settings. you can use the same settings of yohr current access point. You can also google it, except you are on basic like me
Re: Stop Airtel Night Plan by francis247(m): 10:43pm On Aug 30, 2016
The best way to use this airtel plan is to sub when you're ready to download and don't disconnect until you're done with your downloads. But sometimes system/network errors do occur, 4 me, very rarely. Either way, it's cheaper.
Re: Stop Airtel Night Plan by Collinz2(m): 8:16am On Aug 31, 2016
francis247:
The best way to use this airtel plan is to sub when you're ready to download and don't disconnect until you're done with your downloads. But sometimes system/network errors do occur, 4 me, very rarely. Either way, it's cheaper.
yeah the networks sometimes disturbs alot. I sub last night and i almost cry, edge do come up bt 3g refuses to show up for about an hour. When it finally show it started disconnectin frequently.

(1) (2) (Reply)

New Samsung Galaxy S4 Now Available In Nigeria / Glo Reduces International Call Tariff By 55% / How To Hack Nokia E63 With Installservers Pack Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.