Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,669 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:10 PM

White Man Fights A South African In A Live TV Broadcast - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / White Man Fights A South African In A Live TV Broadcast (34997 Views)

BBNaija: Alex Removes Her Top, Bares Boobs On Live TV / BBNaija Housemates Featured In A Test Question Of A South African Uni (Pictured) / Lateysha's Dress Tears While Twerking On Live TV (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

White Man Fights A South African In A Live TV Broadcast by nduprincekc(m): 1:07am On Aug 29, 2016

2 Shares

Re: White Man Fights A South African In A Live TV Broadcast by Nobody: 1:15am On Aug 29, 2016
Serious wahala. This is what failure of leadership can cause. South African leadership just like in Nigeria has failed to work hard to bring the country together. Zuma has succeded in mismanaging the country's human and material resources.

7 Likes

Re: White Man Fights A South African In A Live TV Broadcast by nicedas(m): 1:24am On Aug 29, 2016
kaorama:
Serious wahala
god will surely punish united nations for all the pain blacks and palastine are passing through in this world, if UN didnt invite these devils to live in gaza, if UN had been truthful, mandela wouldn't have been in cell, prison, isolation for so long. Now the same UN have left palastine to suffer. MAY ALLAY STRENGHTEN [IRAN] THE MORE. Only time shall tell.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: White Man Fights A South African In A Live TV Broadcast by Nobody: 1:37am On Aug 29, 2016
nicedas:
god will surely punish united nations for all the pain blacks and palastine are passing through in this world, if UN didnt invite these devils to live in gaza, if UN had been truthful, mandela wouldn't have been a cell, prison, isolation for so long. Now the same UN have left palastine to suffer. MAY ALLAY STRENGHTEN [IRAN] THE MORE. Only time shall tell.
Well, am not a student of history to verify what you are saying. But I know Iranians are mostly shittes with Islamic idealogies that majority of other Muslims tend to detest. How come you are praying for them to be strong? Don't you think Iran's emergence as a world major super power will jeopardize Suadi Arabia's survival and weaken the strength of the Islamic world? Well, I also know the same UN members were instrumental to the amalgamation of the Northern and Southern Protectorates to form this entity called Nigeria, an arrangement that a lot have come to describe as a forced marriage whose future is still very much oblique.

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: White Man Fights A South African In A Live TV Broadcast by nicedas(m): 2:24am On Aug 29, 2016
kaorama:

Well, am not a student of history to verify what you are saying. But I know Iranians are mostly shittes with Islamic idealogies that majority of other Muslims tend to detest. How come you are praying for them to be strong? Don't you think Iran's emergence as a world major super power will jeopardize Suadi Arabia's survival and weaken the strength of the Islamic world? Well, I also know the same UN members were instrumental to the amalgamation of the Northern and Southern Protectorates to form this entity called Nigeria, an arrangement that a lot have come to describe as a forced marriage whose future is still very much oblique.
the level of injustice in this world is so alarming, war is inevitable and when it happens everything almost becomes normal. After second world war, we moved from multi polar to bi polar also the aftermath of cold war and the disintegration of soviet union brought about uni polar. All muslim and arab world have failed so i dont care whatever saudi or iran believe. All i want is justice.

3 Likes

Re: White Man Fights A South African In A Live TV Broadcast by satelliteDISH(m): 3:15am On Aug 29, 2016
Abeg make Una no vex. I wan complain.

I no get Mb to watch the video. Abeg nah who win for the fight?

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: White Man Fights A South African In A Live TV Broadcast by adconline(m): 3:34am On Aug 29, 2016
nicedas:
god will surely punish united nations for all the pain blacks and palastine are passing through in this world, if UN didnt invite these devils to live in gaza, if UN had been truthful, mandela wouldn't have been in cell, prison, isolation for so long. Now the same UN have left palastine to suffer. MAY ALLAY STRENGHTEN [IRAN] THE MORE. Only time shall tell.
Why combining black issue with palestanian issue? How many folks in the Middle East are ready to die for black folks? Nope.. Why are Africans are enslaved??

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: White Man Fights A South African In A Live TV Broadcast by Nobody: 3:47am On Aug 29, 2016
.... Don't interfere in what you don't know. That woman was very uncouth ill-mannered and generally uncultured to be taunting that white guy who obviously couldn't stomach such...while the imbecilic anchor watched and was enjoying a guest being humiliated on his show...... The black south Africans should not be sympathized with.

17 Likes

Re: White Man Fights A South African In A Live TV Broadcast by Firefire(m): 3:48am On Aug 29, 2016
satelliteDISH:
Abeg make Una no vex. I wan complain.

I no get Mb to watch the video. Abeg nah who win for the fight?

Obama.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Man Fights A South African In A Live TV Broadcast by TeGaTeGa1(m): 3:54am On Aug 29, 2016
Lmao, lalasticlala if you get mind "touch me on my studio" and move this to Frontpage cheesy grin

10 Likes

Re: White Man Fights A South African In A Live TV Broadcast by Jengem: 4:11am On Aug 29, 2016
South africans would still have been in trees if not of whites

Africa would have still been the dark continent

The whiteman gave us tv, snapchat and internet

Hail whitey

Hint:sarcasm

But seriously, show me where u see black people in the world without white interference where u have progress, development and wealth??

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Man Fights A South African In A Live TV Broadcast by coolzeal(m): 5:10am On Aug 29, 2016
The video is old and also, the occurred incident. Pls stop misleading people.

6 Likes

Re: White Man Fights A South African In A Live TV Broadcast by Nobody: 6:35am On Aug 29, 2016
If na Nigerian now, their adrenaline go dey high.

2 Likes

Re: White Man Fights A South African In A Live TV Broadcast by nonjebose(m): 7:34am On Aug 29, 2016
The white is short tempered. Disgraceful

2 Likes

Re: White Man Fights A South African In A Live TV Broadcast by onward4life(m): 10:17am On Aug 29, 2016
nicedas:

If Lebanese do u something you go wish make all of dem die for midnight...

9 Likes

Re: White Man Fights A South African In A Live TV Broadcast by veekid(m): 10:53am On Aug 29, 2016
Abeg no vex o; I'm unable to watch that video; here goes my question to those that watch it ....... abeg who won

1 Like 1 Share

Re: White Man Fights A South African In A Live TV Broadcast by finalboss(m): 10:54am On Aug 29, 2016
lols
Re: White Man Fights A South African In A Live TV Broadcast by soberkid: 10:54am On Aug 29, 2016
grin
Re: White Man Fights A South African In A Live TV Broadcast by Nobody: 10:55am On Aug 29, 2016
If you want to intimidate or make a South African develop inferiority complex, don't look for an American, a Briton or Dutch, just bring a Nigerian, lobatan!!!

11 Likes

Re: White Man Fights A South African In A Live TV Broadcast by Nobody: 10:56am On Aug 29, 2016
kaorama:

It'd do the whole world a lot of good if Saudi Arabia is removed as the head of the Islamic world. They've done too much already.

2 Likes

Re: White Man Fights A South African In A Live TV Broadcast by rattlesnake(m): 10:56am On Aug 29, 2016
Ode
Re: White Man Fights A South African In A Live TV Broadcast by maurizjavah(m): 10:56am On Aug 29, 2016
Re: White Man Fights A South African In A Live TV Broadcast by Nobody: 10:56am On Aug 29, 2016
this has nothing to do with his colour difference!!!

something similar also happened in our senate house!!!

blacks will remain inferior as long as they keep focusing on the differences in colour.

just as women will remain inferior because when they get into power they'll tend to prove that they can't be oppressed and in the same process of proving they're not inferior , they prove that they are.

14 Likes

nicedas:
Rant!! Always blaming un and us

5 Likes

Re: White Man Fights A South African In A Live TV Broadcast by Spanner4(m): 10:56am On Aug 29, 2016
Is this an Exothermic reaction or an Endothermic one? Pls someone tell me

1 Like

Re: White Man Fights A South African In A Live TV Broadcast by izzou(m): 10:57am On Aug 29, 2016
Old video

Fp thirsty op

Ignorant mod

cool

5 Likes

Re: White Man Fights A South African In A Live TV Broadcast by AreaFada2: 10:57am On Aug 29, 2016
This must be like over a year old na. Haba!

1 Like

Re: White Man Fights A South African In A Live TV Broadcast by Jay542(m): 10:57am On Aug 29, 2016
Everybody don enter street cool

1 Like

Re: White Man Fights A South African In A Live TV Broadcast by UnknownT: 10:58am On Aug 29, 2016
Jengem:
South africans would still have been in trees if not of whites

Africa would have still been the dark continent

The whiteman gave us tv, snapchat and internet

Hail whitey
lol. You sound like Uncle Rukus in Boondocks

12 Likes

Re: White Man Fights A South African In A Live TV Broadcast by Nobody: 10:58am On Aug 29, 2016
some women need beating i swear, the way the woman dey behave even if na me i go enter am, with him hair like mop

2 Likes

Re: White Man Fights A South African In A Live TV Broadcast by cold(m): 10:59am On Aug 29, 2016
This video goes as far back as 1994-95. Just after SA gained independence. I think

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Immorality In Our Living Room: The Big Brother Naija Show / How To Get 6 Month Free Subscription On Gotv Nigeria / Nengi And Kaisha Fight Dirty And Nearly Come To Blows In The Big Brother House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.