Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,152 members, 7,807,508 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:29 PM

Falae Links Jonathan To N100m Election Funds Scam. Email To EFCC As Evidence - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Falae Links Jonathan To N100m Election Funds Scam. Email To EFCC As Evidence (17067 Views)

Fayose Defeats EFCC As Court Says EFCC Lacks Power To Probe State Finances / Intelligence Report Links Jonathan To Niger Delta Avengers - Daily Post / How Fayose Begged Zenith Bank To Cover Up The Source Of His Election Funds - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falae Links Jonathan To N100m Election Funds Scam. Email To EFCC As Evidence by DesChyko: 11:08am On Aug 29, 2016
Since the APC-praise singer OP decided to bold some part of the info and leave out the others, let me quote those parts that he didn't put in bold.

“We have submitted everything to the EFCC, but the EFCC has not deemed it fit to invite Anenih which shows that it is people within the All Progressives Congress that are just trying to rubbish the image of Chief Falae, who has served meritoriously as a permanent secretary, a SGF and a finance minister.”

And this is the source of the topic
:
“We had a letter of agreement between the PDP and the SDP regarding cooperation between the two parties for the election. There was an email from Anenih stating that Mr. President (Jonathan) told him to transfer the money to that effect.

Is this the evidence that EFCC are going to court with? Look up the meaning of 'hearsay' in law terms. 'He said another said'.

APC still playing opposition since 2015 grin

How did APC source their own campaign money? Stop waging a war against corruption that will never reach its destination. How can they progress when they have skeletons in their own cupboards?
Re: Falae Links Jonathan To N100m Election Funds Scam. Email To EFCC As Evidence by Nobody: 11:48am On Aug 29, 2016
[quote author=misscall247 post=48890241]Chai,be careful o,my person.I believe u are not a politician. You did not get anything from them politically in the last administration nor are u planning to get now.Abeg,choose your words with care.APC o PDP o,they are all friends when d time for sharing national cake land.
Re: Falae Links Jonathan To N100m Election Funds Scam. Email To EFCC As Evidence by misscall247: 2:34pm On Aug 29, 2016
simpleseyi:

You may be right that the president is a dog based on your wrong upbringing, but what about your father? Is your father a monkey or a baboon?
u see ur life....I purposely write dat to get ur attention

lol....My trick worked#Sai baba
Re: Falae Links Jonathan To N100m Election Funds Scam. Email To EFCC As Evidence by misscall247: 2:38pm On Aug 29, 2016
[quote author=zeezzy post=48895791][/quote]I Neva mentiond anybodies name bro
Re: Falae Links Jonathan To N100m Election Funds Scam. Email To EFCC As Evidence by poseidon12: 4:24pm On Aug 29, 2016
I just wonder why they always transferred all these huge campaign funds to personal accounts instead of party accounts. Why were the funds not transferred to the SDP accounts, to assure transparency. This is why some of them converted the funds to personal use, and now they are in legal trouble.
Re: Falae Links Jonathan To N100m Election Funds Scam. Email To EFCC As Evidence by flatheadedbigot: 4:39pm On Aug 29, 2016
figment232:
Old story....meanwhile Naira is tumbling everyday
nothing old bobo, this is why naira is tumbling, all the savings during the rainy days have been squandered by your master and lord gej.the guy created so many yam eaters.
Re: Falae Links Jonathan To N100m Election Funds Scam. Email To EFCC As Evidence by DAramis: 12:05pm On Aug 30, 2016
I don't know why those "yam eaters" are bent on roping Jonathan into their trial.
The should bear their cross alone.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I'm Not Afraid - FFK Reacts To Buhari's Order To Clampdown On Social Media Posts / 5000 APC Members Burn Brooms, Defect To PDP In Nasarawa / Yahaya Bello Cancels Okene Trip, Hides To Evade EFCC Arrest - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.