Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,860 members, 7,806,430 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:30 PM

Lets Play! Name A Place You’ve Had Séx That Wasn’t The Bedroom - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lets Play! Name A Place You’ve Had Séx That Wasn’t The Bedroom (4015 Views)

Guys, Lets Talk! Where Is The Strangest Or Weird Place You’ve Ever Had Séx? / Be Sincere!! Have You Ever Had Séx With Any Of Your Neighbors? / Where Is The Strangest Place You’ve Ever Had Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lets Play! Name A Place You’ve Had Séx That Wasn’t The Bedroom by yamunla(m): 8:46am On Aug 29, 2016
WARNING:- You must be 18+ to participate in this Game!! Hi Guys/ladies Where else have you had Séx that wasn’t in your bedroom? | We want to know. Mine:- At the back of my Car on New Year day.. May God forgive me. What about you? Drop your comments.

Re: Lets Play! Name A Place You’ve Had Séx That Wasn’t The Bedroom by Nasa28(m): 8:48am On Aug 29, 2016
dream hahahHahaha.
Re: Lets Play! Name A Place You’ve Had Séx That Wasn’t The Bedroom by Nobody: 8:52am On Aug 29, 2016
Staircase.
Re: Lets Play! Name A Place You’ve Had Séx That Wasn’t The Bedroom by Firstlieutenant(m): 8:56am On Aug 29, 2016
yamunla:
WARNING:- You must be 18+ to
participate in this Game!!
Hi Guys/ladies
Where else have you had Séx that
wasn’t in your bedroom? | We want to
know.
Mine:- At the back of my Car on New
Year day.. May God forgive me.
What about you?
Drop your comments.

Badt guy
Re: Lets Play! Name A Place You’ve Had Séx That Wasn’t The Bedroom by Nobody: 8:57am On Aug 29, 2016
Inside the gutter,i am serious. angry

3 Likes

Re: Lets Play! Name A Place You’ve Had Séx That Wasn’t The Bedroom by dryyansh1(m): 9:00am On Aug 29, 2016
Mango tree sad
Re: Lets Play! Name A Place You’ve Had Séx That Wasn’t The Bedroom by yemsai(f): 9:13am On Aug 29, 2016
dryyansh1:
Mango tree sad
U don chop amala today?

1 Like

Re: Lets Play! Name A Place You’ve Had Séx That Wasn’t The Bedroom by Nobody: 9:14am On Aug 29, 2016
grin

Nothing beats the Car Park joor.... tongue

1 Like

Re: Lets Play! Name A Place You’ve Had Séx That Wasn’t The Bedroom by rainerboy1010: 9:15am On Aug 29, 2016
prettythicksme:

who push you put there grin
Re: Lets Play! Name A Place You’ve Had Séx That Wasn’t The Bedroom by jonaifame22(m): 9:16am On Aug 29, 2016
Ekosodin primary school

2 Likes

Re: Lets Play! Name A Place You’ve Had Séx That Wasn’t The Bedroom by saintfellow(m): 9:23am On Aug 29, 2016
CLASSROOM IN SCHOOL.
Re: Lets Play! Name A Place You’ve Had Séx That Wasn’t The Bedroom by yarimo(m): 9:24am On Aug 29, 2016
Inside car engine grin

1 Like

Re: Lets Play! Name A Place You’ve Had Séx That Wasn’t The Bedroom by saintfellow(m): 9:25am On Aug 29, 2016
prettythicksme:
Smh
Re: Lets Play! Name A Place You’ve Had Séx That Wasn’t The Bedroom by czarr(m): 9:30am On Aug 29, 2016
In her secondary school classroom grin
True story, we took a stroll to her school in the evening all these public schools....and we decided to get frisky wink.......we not together anymore tho...#bestmoments
Re: Lets Play! Name A Place You’ve Had Séx That Wasn’t The Bedroom by finalboss(m): 9:30am On Aug 29, 2016
undecided church...so so sweet
Re: Lets Play! Name A Place You’ve Had Séx That Wasn’t The Bedroom by dryyansh1(m): 9:36am On Aug 29, 2016
yemsai:

U don chop amala today?
No, only weekends
Re: Lets Play! Name A Place You’ve Had Séx That Wasn’t The Bedroom by yemsai(f): 9:39am On Aug 29, 2016
dryyansh1:
No, only weekends
Hmmm...Eku mango tree nigbayen
Re: Lets Play! Name A Place You’ve Had Séx That Wasn’t The Bedroom by FvckShiT(m): 9:40am On Aug 29, 2016
In a fūcking police check point
Re: Lets Play! Name A Place You’ve Had Séx That Wasn’t The Bedroom by Nobody: 9:43am On Aug 29, 2016
This is going to be interesting...

smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Lets Play! Name A Place You’ve Had Séx That Wasn’t The Bedroom by FvckShiT(m): 9:50am On Aug 29, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

Nothing beats the Car Park joor.... tongue

As fūcking usual grin undecided
Re: Lets Play! Name A Place You’ve Had Séx That Wasn’t The Bedroom by dryyansh1(m): 9:52am On Aug 29, 2016
yemsai:

Hmmm...Eku mango tree nigbayen
You never heard of it? We could try it out sometime you know
Re: Lets Play! Name A Place You’ve Had Séx That Wasn’t The Bedroom by Nobody: 9:57am On Aug 29, 2016
FvckShiT:

As fūcking usual grin undecided

grin u keep following me?
Re: Lets Play! Name A Place You’ve Had Séx That Wasn’t The Bedroom by finalboss(m): 9:59am On Aug 29, 2016
dryyansh1:
You never heard of it? We could try it out sometime you know

1 Like

Re: Lets Play! Name A Place You’ve Had Séx That Wasn’t The Bedroom by FvckShiT(m): 10:02am On Aug 29, 2016
TrapQueen77:

grin u keep following me?

You fūcking think I fūcking do grin?
Re: Lets Play! Name A Place You’ve Had Séx That Wasn’t The Bedroom by Nobody: 10:04am On Aug 29, 2016
FvckShiT:

You fūcking think I fūcking do grin?

grin

is tat wat ur Boss said? embarassed
Re: Lets Play! Name A Place You’ve Had Séx That Wasn’t The Bedroom by FvckShiT(m): 10:11am On Aug 29, 2016
TrapQueen77:

grin

is tat wat ur Boss said? embarassed

Who's my fūcking Boss?
Re: Lets Play! Name A Place You’ve Had Séx That Wasn’t The Bedroom by stevenchiil(m): 10:11am On Aug 29, 2016
jonaifame22:
Ekosodin primary school
especially Edo street
Re: Lets Play! Name A Place You’ve Had Séx That Wasn’t The Bedroom by dryyansh1(m): 10:12am On Aug 29, 2016
[quote author=finalboss post=48893006][/quote] Did I quote you? OK.. . Youve been noticed, bye.
Re: Lets Play! Name A Place You’ve Had Séx That Wasn’t The Bedroom by Mimidiva(f): 10:20am On Aug 29, 2016
in a garden
Re: Lets Play! Name A Place You’ve Had Séx That Wasn’t The Bedroom by jonaifame22(m): 10:20am On Aug 29, 2016
stevenchiil:
especially Edo street
bad guy
Re: Lets Play! Name A Place You’ve Had Séx That Wasn’t The Bedroom by Nobody: 10:22am On Aug 29, 2016
FvckShiT:

Who's my fūcking Boss?

Oohh well never mind, less talk less mistake tongue
Re: Lets Play! Name A Place You’ve Had Séx That Wasn’t The Bedroom by AfricanApple(f): 10:28am On Aug 29, 2016
park

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shaii! I Caught My Boyfriend Doing It With My Mum’s Friend ( Photo ) / Things Boys Do That Girls Love / Hungry Couple Goes On First Date And This Happens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.