Stats: 3,150,401 members, 7,808,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:56 AM

My Experience With Clubkonnect - Phone/Internet Market (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / My Experience With Clubkonnect (50125 Views)

Clubkonnect Failed To Credit My Wallet / Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) / My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by Rukson4u: 12:19pm On Dec 29, 2017
CLUB KONNECT PLEASE RETURN MY MONEY

I mistakenly do two transactions without putting my phone number as narration, I have chatted you on what's up you claimed you are working on it getting to a month now, my wallet is yet to be funded, the lady that introduced me even went to your office to lay complains, you checked and verify all the complains but nothing had been done.
Below is my transaction details.

Rukayat Oyinlola:
Bank - Access bank
Reg no: 08036823752
Mode of payment - Access mobile transfer
Date of transaction : 25 Nov 2017
Narration: FT/Nil/NELLOBY/ADEWUNM
AMOUNT: 1050

Rukayat Oyinlola
Bank: Access bank
Reg No. 08036823752
Mode of payment : Access mobile transfer
Date of transaction : 08/12/2017
Narration : FT/Clubkonnect/NELLOBY/ADEWUNM
AMOUNT: 4000

Please kindly refund my money as this is taking too long
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by Rukson4u: 8:01pm On Dec 30, 2017
Rukson4u:
CLUB KONNECT PLEASE RETURN MY MONEY

I mistakenly do two transactions without putting my phone number as narration, I have chatted you on what's up you claimed you are working on it getting to a month now, my wallet is yet to be funded, the lady that introduced me even went to your office to lay complains, you checked and verify all the complains but nothing had been done.
Below is my transaction details.

Rukayat Oyinlola:
Bank - Access bank
Reg no: 08036823752
Mode of payment - Access mobile transfer
Date of transaction : 25 Nov 2017
Narration: FT/Nil/NELLOBY/ADEWUNM
AMOUNT: 1050

Rukayat Oyinlola
Bank: Access bank
Reg No. 08036823752
Mode of payment : Access mobile transfer
Date of transaction : 08/12/2017
Narration : FT/Clubkonnect/NELLOBY/ADEWUNM
AMOUNT: 4000

Please kindly refund my money as this is taking too long
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by Hunry: 9:10pm On Jan 01, 2018
[quote author=tess1 post=58786975]

who do you now use
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by Maryamisah6891: 9:53pm On Jan 01, 2018
Clubkonnect please refund my 16,900 Naira that I paid for dstv subscription on 20th October. 2017. The status showed completed but was never activated. I have called your customer care line several but no one picked my call. I decided to visit dstv office to lay my complain, with proof of payment( statement of my account showing 16,900 debited from my account) n transaction through your platform, but dstv informed me that no payment of 16900Naira was made into that particular account in October, 2017. Please see the evidence of transaction through your platform. Do refund my money. My username is 08075042621.

Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by Rukson4u: 9:07am On Jan 02, 2018
Club connect I sent and Etisalat data to 500mb to this number 08184457107 on the 9th of Dec 2017 the customer did not get but was deducted from my wallet.

Yesterday being 1/01/2018 I sent another 500 mb to 09094640920 customer did not receive the data and my money was deducted.

This is the fourth issue I have with you that is not resolved, remember as you are doing you business that is how I am doing mine, please I beg you with the name of God refund all my number.

Username : Oyinlola Rukayat
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by optfa: 10:48am On Jan 02, 2018
Good morning, please I transferred #650 to your gtb acct on 29th Dec, 2017, 4rm Olawuyi Adekola &wrote my username, 08035161068 as remarks.My wallet have not been funded.
Username 08035161068. Thank you, Happy New year.
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by Eaglewings212: 5:17pm On Jan 03, 2018
Had a terrible experience with them recently.. I don’t know what pushed me to sell my small bitcoin I had to them.. it took couple of days before they funded my account.. and that only happened when I called the MD himself.. thanks for this head up I almost funded my wallet so as to request for data thank God it didn’t go through!! I think one needs to be careful with them as for me I’m done with them.

Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by tipsy01(m): 5:13am On Jan 13, 2018
optfa:
Good morning, please I transferred #650 to your gtb acct on 29th Dec, 2017, 4rm Olawuyi Adekola &wrote my username, 08035161068 as remarks.My wallet have not been funded.
Username 08035161068. Thank you, Happy New year.

Abeg no attempt am again ooooo..

i've been on that issue for 1week now.. my bank account has not been credited.
they no longer pick my calls, whatsapp chat nahhh rubbish.
THEY ARE WORKING ON IT WAS D LAST I HEARD FROM THEM

no reply.

i think that transfer menu nahh scam.. CLUBKONNECT
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by Koleman(m): 2:31pm On Jan 13, 2018
Rukson4u:
Club connect I sent and Etisalat data to 500mb to this number 08184457107 on the 9th of Dec 2017 the customer did not get but was deducted from my wallet.

Yesterday being 1/01/2018 I sent another 500 mb to 09094640920 customer did not receive the data and my money was deducted.

This is the fourth issue I have with you that is not resolved, remember as you are doing you business that is how I am doing mine, please I beg you with the name of God refund all my number.

Username : Oyinlola Rukayat
their etisalat service is very poor. I don't even bother trying it. I only use their mtn which is also very poor these days
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by Koleman(m): 2:34pm On Jan 13, 2018
I used to be the ones defending these guys but I can't any longer.. The owner has handed his biz into the wrong hands... They don't even have a good customer care platform. Pathetic. Data takes 24hrs to process and deliver. I don't even fund my wallet with amount greater than 2k anymore coz am scared they might shut down
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by preciouspym: 8:25am On Jan 15, 2018
visacarina:
I wish I can see them in person or no there office. Cos it hurts me when I call everyday since on the 15th of last month so solve an issue I have with them. They keep giving me stories and it makes me go mad

I'm having issues with clubkonnect. they can't credit my account
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by taosowo: 11:57am On Jan 25, 2018
Pls I paid tru online banking since yday my wallet was not yet credited. What is d problem 08035566019
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by taosowo: 12:02pm On Jan 25, 2018
Pls I want to fundmy wallet but am scared since yday I used 500 to test ur trust uptill now u have not credited my account 08035566019. Pls don't let me regret of doing business with ur company.
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by Spoonz007(m): 8:28pm On Jan 30, 2018
clubkonnect.com has never scammed me before. there has been delays in getting across data buh never a time where the data didn't come through. clubkonnect team please I have been unable to withdraw I deposited into my wallet. it keeps saying "maximum amount is 0.00 per transaction". what do I do? thank you
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by solarized: 11:25pm On Feb 03, 2018
Spoonz007:
clubkonnect.com has never scammed me before. there has been delays in getting across data buh never a time where the data didn't come through. clubkonnect team please I have been unable to withdraw I deposited into my wallet. it keeps saying "maximum amount is 0.00 per transaction". what do I do? thank you

I've used their service for a while but one thing for sure is they have non-existent customer care service.
They don't answer calls and are so cold if ever they replied to your whatsapp chat.
I can tell you this because I've had issues with them once but was rectified after few days and I thought it was a glitch but now I've got N2,500.00 hanging without anyone telling me what's up.
I've been calling them for like forever and guess what....no one answered my call nor responded to my whatsapp chat.
I'm positive it will be rectified but don't patronise them if you are not immune to heartaches.

Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by solarized: 11:34pm On Feb 03, 2018
clubkonnect:

hello

just checked your account with us on clubkonnect and you have done two successful transaction on our website today and several more in the past one week, see attached screen shot of your account showing the successful transaction

definitely, if we are scam u would have stopped doing business with us since 2016,

i checked the transaction u complained about and i see it failed due to network issue with the provider and we have posted a full refund of N1,100.00 back to your account

clubkonnect team

Well, can you tell me what's happening to my account since no one will answer my call nor whatsapp chat.
I've paid into your gtbank account via internet transfer but my wallet is not funded.
I believe with what's been said of you by most users, you need to brush up on your customer care service.
May be your company is growing and you have too many request to cope with. Recruiting more staff can rectify that I guess or automate your transaction process.
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by solarized: 11:42pm On Feb 03, 2018
clubkonnect:

hello

just checked your account with us on clubkonnect and you have done two successful transaction on our website today and several more in the past one week, see attached screen shot of your account showing the successful transaction

definitely, if we are scam u would have stopped doing business with us since 2016,

i checked the transaction u complained about and i see it failed due to network issue with the provider and we have posted a full refund of N1,100.00 back to your account

clubkonnect team

Please effect my transaction:

Transaction ID *: 6259910498
User ID *: CK10024522

No one will answer my call nor whatsapp chat.
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by bountiouz: 10:11pm On Feb 04, 2018
solarized:

Well, can you tell me what's happening to my account since no one will answer my call nor whatsapp chat.
I've paid into your gtbank account via internet transfer but my wallet is not funded.
I believe with what's been said of you by most users, you need to brush up on your customer care service.
May be your company is growing and you have too many request to cope with. Recruiting more staff can rectify that I guess or automate your transaction process.

I doubt he would respond to you. Very very very useless customer care service, would even be better they don't claim to have one. Not patronising them henceforth, had enough of their nonsense.
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by ddjay: 4:11pm On Feb 05, 2018
Hello all,
I came across this website clubkonnect.com,
They promised cheaper airtime, data bundle, etc
I am however a skeptic so I decided to buy N200 airtime and paid N180 using my ATM Card,
and surprisingly, it worked!!!!! grin
They offer things like discount on recharge card and databundle,
they have option to fund your account using airtime, bank deposit etc.
The thing is I want to start using this website full time for my recharge and data purchase,
Who else has any experience with this website?
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by ddjay: 4:11pm On Feb 05, 2018
Hello all,
I came across this website clubkonnect.com,
They promised cheaper airtime, data bundle, etc
I am however a skeptic so I decided to buy N200 airtime and paid N180 using my ATM Card,
and surprisingly, it worked!!!!! grin
They offer things like discount on recharge card and databundle,
they have option to fund your account using airtime, bank deposit etc.
The thing is I want to start using this website full time for my recharge and data purchase,
Who else has any experience with this website?
Oga op Your NOBODY till SOMEBODY kills you (Notorious B.I.G, 1997)
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by AlexanderBrown: 7:30pm On Mar 12, 2018
Please Club konnect my data bundle purchase has been hanging for a while now. And how can I transfer to my bank account from my wallet
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by lazugoo: 1:17pm On Mar 20, 2018
clubkonnect.com Fraud or Clumsiness?
I made a transfer of 10k to my wallet on March 6 2018 which has not been credited even at this momemt. This is not the first time I'm having issues with them but because the amounts involved earlier were smaller, I gave up after several Whatsapp messages and calls yielded no fruits.
The Customer care number is permanently busy and no one picks when it goes through. From what I have seen, my case is no longer just a logistics delay. It's fraud and I have evidence.
Attached is my internet transfer receipt. I edited some parts for private reasons. If challenged, I will provide more evidence.
If this is not fraud, tell me what it is.

Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by lazugoo: 7:07pm On Mar 24, 2018
lazugoo:
clubkonnect.com Fraud or Clumsiness?
I made a transfer of 10k to my wallet on March 6 2018 which has not been credited even at this momemt. This is not the first time I'm having issues with them but because the amounts involved earlier were smaller, I gave up after several Whatsapp messages and calls yielded no fruits.
The Customer care number is permanently busy and no one picks when it goes through. From what I have seen, my case is no longer just a logistics delay. It's fraud and I have evidence.
Attached is my internet transfer receipt. I edited some parts for private reasons. If challenged, I will provide more evidence.
If this is not fraud, tell me what it is.

After 18days of shouting myself hoarse, clubkonnect finally reflected my deposit of 10k, with no apologies offered.
Thanks very much but you've just lost one customer. The heartache is simply too much. The inconvenience, no be here.
So long peeps.
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by Abdul80: 7:29pm On Mar 28, 2018
Hi
Clubkonnect is the worst ecommerce site I have ever come across with almost useless customer care services. I made a deposit through internet banking and am yet to see them in my wallet. I tried to contact their customer care but all in vain. They are just worst.
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by GENT95(m): 10:04pm On Mar 28, 2018
Clubkonnect pls credit my wallet with the sum of 7500 Deposited in ur UBA account
Dunno if this is the best way of treating ur clients
I'm porting to nother platform, I can't be complaining all the time

Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by GENT95(m): 9:41am On Mar 29, 2018
GENT95:
Clubkonnect pls credit my wallet with the sum of 7500 Deposited in ur UBA account
Dunno if this is the best way of treating ur clients
I'm porting to nother platform, I can't be complaining all the time
Finally dem don fund my wallet
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by Freetech: 2:33pm On Apr 04, 2018
@clubkonnect, I bought mtn 500mb from you since 7Nov 2017, not yet delivered up till today. Is this still system problem or a scam. Almost 5months now. You take money from me refused to render the service paid for

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply)

Iphones For Sale (Updated) / Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) / Dollar Hike : Current Android Phones And Tablet Prices.