Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:12 AM

Jimoh Ibrahim Emerges Ondo PDP Candidate For Sheriff's Faction - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jimoh Ibrahim Emerges Ondo PDP Candidate For Sheriff's Faction (21450 Views)

Sheriff’s Faction Is Illegal, Appeal Court Rules, PDP Now Set To Hold Convention / Why PDP Lost Edo, Ondo And May Lose Future Elections - Ali Sheriff Faction / Sheriff’s Faction Wants To Meet Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Emerges Ondo PDP Candidate For Sheriff's Faction by emamos: 1:02pm On Aug 29, 2016
Click like if pdp don die

8 Likes

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Emerges Ondo PDP Candidate For Sheriff's Faction by eleko1: 1:03pm On Aug 29, 2016
grin
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Emerges Ondo PDP Candidate For Sheriff's Faction by Nobody: 1:05pm On Aug 29, 2016
Keneking:
Finally...

He said “I have managed over 8,000 workers, 16 companies and have two national honours. And when you talk of integrity, I have first class integrity. shocked shocked shocked

Are these qualifications are insufficient to govern Ondo democratically shocked
Correct your LAST SENTENCE biko.....hian!

1 Like

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Emerges Ondo PDP Candidate For Sheriff's Faction by Mrsagbovum: 1:05pm On Aug 29, 2016
See money
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Emerges Ondo PDP Candidate For Sheriff's Faction by Nobody: 1:06pm On Aug 29, 2016
omojoshy:
Correct your LAST SENTENCE biko.....hian!

Thanks for the correction grin
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Emerges Ondo PDP Candidate For Sheriff's Faction by Rajahrosco(m): 1:13pm On Aug 29, 2016
Y not he creates job instead of going into politics or may be he wants to make name
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Emerges Ondo PDP Candidate For Sheriff's Faction by oyemmyx72(m): 1:14pm On Aug 29, 2016
OLUSOLA ALEX OKE 4 GOVERNOR
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Emerges Ondo PDP Candidate For Sheriff's Faction by erico2k2(m): 1:17pm On Aug 29, 2016
Keneking:
Finally...

He said “I have managed over 8,000 workers, 16 companies and have two national honours. And when you talk of integrity, I have first class integrity. shocked shocked shocked

All these qualifications are insufficient to govern Ondo democratically shocked

Useless qualifications angry
Not only that, waht has he contributed to Ondo state with all that wealth? he just want to Enrich himself, if he is being honest, he is already rich why would he want to take a pay cut cos from last I check he earns more than the state governor.

2 Likes

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Emerges Ondo PDP Candidate For Sheriff's Faction by JakeII(m): 1:19pm On Aug 29, 2016
Keneking:
Finally...

Thank you .....Imagine this guy has nothing new to even say, the same things he told us when he was contesting in 2003, especially the 'two national honours' as if that is what qualifies someone to be a good Governor.
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Emerges Ondo PDP Candidate For Sheriff's Faction by Adeshegzy1: 1:22pm On Aug 29, 2016
Jimoh had managed over 8,000 workers and 16 companies...... Hmmmmmnmmm

Where is AIR NIGERIA TODAY??

HE simply lack good management skill

1 Like

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Emerges Ondo PDP Candidate For Sheriff's Faction by Kobicove(m): 1:25pm On Aug 29, 2016
OP,if you knew the true meaning of the word "Billionaire" then you would not refer to this guy as a billionaire.

The guy has on his trail financially bankrupt, comatose and insolvent companies and you refer to him as a billionaire...your ignorance is mind boggling! undecided

3 Likes

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Emerges Ondo PDP Candidate For Sheriff's Faction by rowspoetry(m): 1:26pm On Aug 29, 2016
free2ryhme:
With the good to great he asked his interviewees to read back then his company still grounded

Yeye
what are you saying sir?
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Emerges Ondo PDP Candidate For Sheriff's Faction by free2ryhme: 1:29pm On Aug 29, 2016
rowspoetry:
what are you saying sir?

When he ( jimoh ibrahim) started his company Global fleet he asked his interviewees to get a copy of good to great to read for the interview and it was made compulsory

Today Global fleet is good to dead grin
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Emerges Ondo PDP Candidate For Sheriff's Faction by 4wrd9ja: 1:48pm On Aug 29, 2016
sheriff has soft pedal by holding his primaries in Ibadan he knows that primary can't stand since its held outside the state capital.
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Emerges Ondo PDP Candidate For Sheriff's Faction by enigma2007(m): 1:48pm On Aug 29, 2016
So predictable for the Sheriff camp!
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Emerges Ondo PDP Candidate For Sheriff's Faction by Perfecttouch(m): 1:48pm On Aug 29, 2016
sarrki:
When the foundation is faulty what can the righteous DO ?

work don finish be that and bricklayers will go home according to (OSHIN RING) interpretation
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Emerges Ondo PDP Candidate For Sheriff's Faction by 989900: 1:57pm On Aug 29, 2016
ANBAKO:
Mimiko will be an angel compared to this guy.

He will sell whole state to his cronies and frontmen.
That is why he cannot become an aspirant under a normal party.

He will use Ondo tashere money wey remain to clear his huge debt all over the place

God forbid, a man like Jimoh becomes the governor! shocked

1 Like

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Emerges Ondo PDP Candidate For Sheriff's Faction by don174: 2:04pm On Aug 29, 2016
˙˙ʞɔɐq ǝuoɥd ɹnoʎ
uɹnʇ ǝsɐǝןd noʎ uɐɔ
'noʎ uɹǝɔuoɔ ʇ,usǝop
ʇɐɥʇ ƃuıɥʇǝɯos pɐǝɹ oʇ
ǝuoɥd ɹnoʎ ƃuıuɹnʇ uı
pǝpǝǝɔɔns ǝʌɐɥ noʎ ʇɐɥʇ ʍou
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Emerges Ondo PDP Candidate For Sheriff's Faction by ANAKONDA: 2:10pm On Aug 29, 2016
Keneking:
Finally...

True word.
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Emerges Ondo PDP Candidate For Sheriff's Faction by Atbones: 2:13pm On Aug 29, 2016
it is well with ondo state angry
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Emerges Ondo PDP Candidate For Sheriff's Faction by jasent(m): 2:36pm On Aug 29, 2016
Yehman:
Buhari sef!
˙˙ʞɔɐq ǝuoɥd ɹnoʎ
uɹnʇ ǝsɐǝןd noʎ uɐɔ
'noʎ uɹǝɔuoɔ ʇ,usǝop
ʇɐɥʇ ƃuıɥʇǝɯos pɐǝɹ oʇ
ǝuoɥd ɹnoʎ ƃuıuɹnʇ uı
pǝpǝǝɔɔns ǝʌɐɥ noʎ ʇɐɥʇ ʍou
all this punishment wen u dey give us,just because we wan read ur post,debris God oo.
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Emerges Ondo PDP Candidate For Sheriff's Faction by justmenoni: 2:38pm On Aug 29, 2016
He said “I have managed over 8,000 workers, 16 companies and have two national honours. And when you talk of integrity, I have first class integrity.

“I will create jobs and make education meaningful by introducing school system to prepare a new standard future for our children,” Ibrahim said.

Same old STORY
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Emerges Ondo PDP Candidate For Sheriff's Faction by atirolu(m): 2:49pm On Aug 29, 2016
Joke from pit of hell
Pdp is sinking with the help of sheriff

1 Like

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Emerges Ondo PDP Candidate For Sheriff's Faction by esuLAAROYE(m): 3:04pm On Aug 29, 2016
Keneking:
Finally...

I saw that HINTERITY part #na thunder go fire am, which integrity e get. Go to Igbotako and see his extended family.....I am sure Alhaji, Sule, Hakeem, Bayo, Ajarat, Bobo, Sola Jimoh etc will be praying for the failure of the 2-step-public ba$tard......a man who doesn't have integrity in his small family home can never, I repeat, never have integrity outside....

Apart from that, Ibro as a beast is still better than Mr Segun Iroko Mimiko who is a VAMPIRE.......that guy have sucked the blood of ondo state people tire.

If not for the jaguda and janduku in APC, I'd have prefer APC but all the same, Ondo state is still and will still be in bondage after this election. I bet it.
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Emerges Ondo PDP Candidate For Sheriff's Faction by sportman117: 3:25pm On Aug 29, 2016
they is gonna be a twist....watch this space
no twist on [url]NaijaBet.com[/url]
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Emerges Ondo PDP Candidate For Sheriff's Faction by suasmablow(m): 3:45pm On Aug 29, 2016
Please how many votes did that man that defected to the Sheriff PDP get and what's his fate now?
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Emerges Ondo PDP Candidate For Sheriff's Faction by ephy6774(m): 5:49pm On Aug 29, 2016
Mimiko is not bordered by this, he is planning going back to his former party. Meanwhile the former chairman of the party, (l mean labour party) has been removed, campaign office repainted. Very soon you will see him and his boy Jegede in the party's costume. Mimiko a chameleon politician indeed.
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Emerges Ondo PDP Candidate For Sheriff's Faction by engineerboat(m): 6:10pm On Aug 29, 2016
NewsPoacher:

THE Group Managing Director, Energy Group, Dr Jimoh Ibrahim, in the early hours of Monday, emerged the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) candidate for Ondo State election for Senator Alimodu Sheriff’s faction in a gubernatorial primary election conducted at the Banquet Hall, Premier Hotel, Ibadan.

Ibrahim, contested the primary with Mr Olusola Ebiseni, Honourable Bamiduro Dada, Honourable Niran-Sule Akinsuyi and Mrs. Abiye Ademuyegun.

Three aspirants; Mrs Abiye Ademuyegun, Honourables Bamiduro Dada and Niran-Sule Akinsuyi, however, withdrew for Dr Ibrahim.

Accreditation of 801 delegates from the 18 local governments in the state were accredited by the Alhaji Ame Gulak-led electoral committee before the aspirants were recognised and spoke for three minutes each.

Other members of the electoral committee include Shetima Shehu, Chief Tunji Akinosi, Elder Layi Falaju, Mala Sheriff, Ozo Uchechukwu Ngwu, Bimbo Balogun, Prince Poroye Bill Biyi, Ikenna Nnajioffor, Lawan Gana Karasuwa and Bernand Mikko.

In the election which lasted over two hours, Dr Jimoh Ibrahim polled 502 votes to win the election which its process commenced on Sunday night with his co-contestant, Mr Olusola Ebiseni polling 41 votes while 17 votes were voided.

As the Chairman of the electoral committee announced the result, the hall erupted with celebration.

While Speaking, Dr Ibrahim promised to create jobs and improve the educational development in Ondo State. “I will only occupy one seat in Ondo State, the rest belongs to the people,” he said.

He said “I have managed over 8,000 workers, 16 companies and have two national honours. And when you talk of integrity, I have first class integrity.

“I will create jobs and make education meaningful by introducing school system to prepare a new standard future for our children,” Ibrahim said.

The National vice chairman and South-West Chairman, Makanjuola Ogundipe and the South-West Secretary, Otemole Adepegba were in attendance.

http://tribuneonlineng.com/breaking-jimoh-ibrahim-emerges-ondo-pdp-candidate-sheriffs-faction/

This primary was held in Ibadan contrary to PDP constitution
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Emerges Ondo PDP Candidate For Sheriff's Faction by engineerboat(m): 6:17pm On Aug 29, 2016
ANBAKO:

He will use Ondo tashere money wey remain to clear his huge debt all over the place

This is just noise primary as the said primary was held in Ibadan as against ondo state.

No INEC was present at that election
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Emerges Ondo PDP Candidate For Sheriff's Faction by MamaletASO: 6:55pm On Aug 29, 2016
Am enjoying Sheriff's faction althou is not d best for d system..

Jimoh Ibrahim has nothing to offer to Ondo state. He only want to come and loot also as others..
because d debt did man is owing, his generations can never pay finish..ask AMCON u will knw what am saying

1 Like

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Emerges Ondo PDP Candidate For Sheriff's Faction by Desultan(m): 8:54pm On Aug 29, 2016
ANBAKO:

You took the word right out of my mouth. This guy is only good at liquidating companies. I shudder to think of what he will do to Ondo state if he succeeds in buying g the governorship.
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Emerges Ondo PDP Candidate For Sheriff's Faction by CioAngels(f): 9:41pm On Aug 29, 2016
As long as jimoh ibrahim refused to pay able bodied men that retired from his acquired company from the fed government, Nig-Re-insurance over10year ago, jimoh ibrahim will go Nowhere. If you like, bribe, you will not Win jimoh ibrahim becos you are only going to impoverish Ondo people becos it is your trade mark. JIMOH IBRAHIM, YOU CANNOT SUFFER OTHERS AND PRAY TO SEE THE FACE OF GOD. YOU KNOW YOU ARE OWING THEM PAY THEM SO THAT YOU WILL NOT BECOME EX-MILLIONAIRE. JIMOH IBRAHIM, DO YOU DRINK WATER? GOD IS WATCHING YOU.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cash Crunch: Senators, Reps Members Abandon Chambers In Search Of Money / I'm The Only One Contesting For Presidency - Buhari / Photos From The Swearing-in Of 43 Ministers By President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.