Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:08 AM

I Will Make Nigeria To Be Among Top Business-friendly Nations In 2019 – Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Make Nigeria To Be Among Top Business-friendly Nations In 2019 – Buhari (329 Views)

2019: Buhari Turns To Oyo In Move To Secure South-west Votes / 2019: Buhari Reappoints Amaechi Campaign DG / 2019: Buhari Wins Atiku In A Public Opinion Poll Conducted By Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Make Nigeria To Be Among Top Business-friendly Nations In 2019 – Buhari by rawglobalnews: 11:49am On Aug 29, 2016
President Muhammadu Buhari said on Sunday that Nigeria would be one of the top countries on the World Bank’s Ease of Doing Business index in the next three years. Nigeria is currently ranked 169 out of 189 countries on the bank’s 2016 Ease of Doing Business report.

But Buhari said the Federal Government was committed to ensuring that the country moved up 20 places in the first year and be in the top 100 within the next three years.

According to a statement by his Senior Special Assistant on Media and Publicity, Garba Shehu, the President spoke at a plenary session on “Dialogue with the Private Sector” at the sixth Tokyo International Conference for African Development holding in Nairobi, Kenya.

He said his administration was implementing policies and measures to create the right and enabling environment for business and investors in Nigeria.

He told the gathering that included several African leaders, the Japan Prime Minister, Shinzo Abe, and international business executives that his administration’s vision was to make Nigeria one of the top investment destinations in the world, within the shortest time possible.

He said his administration had therefore established the Presidential Enabling Environment Council and Inter-Ministerial Council with the responsibility of driving the move.

The President said, “One of the most important priorities of our government is to create the right and enabling environment for business and investors in Nigeria.

“Our vision and objective is to make Nigeria one of the most attractive and the easiest places of doing business in the world. We believe government has a particular responsibility to create the right and attractive environment for business and economic activities to thrive.

Read more: http://www.rawglobalnews.net/will-make-nigeria-among-top-business-friendly-nations-2019-buhari/

Re: I Will Make Nigeria To Be Among Top Business-friendly Nations In 2019 – Buhari by rozzyy(m): 12:23pm On Aug 29, 2016
Im mouth don start to dy run again

1 Like

Re: I Will Make Nigeria To Be Among Top Business-friendly Nations In 2019 – Buhari by gaetano: 12:27pm On Aug 29, 2016
undecided
Re: I Will Make Nigeria To Be Among Top Business-friendly Nations In 2019 – Buhari by rayblast(m): 12:32pm On Aug 29, 2016
God nd d heads of innocent Nigerians no go allow u cum back for 2019.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Praises Zuckerberg’s Simplicity / Naija Youths And Politics! / Hmmmm! It's A Really "Thank God For CHANGE"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.