Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,376 members, 7,808,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:18 AM

Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. (79809 Views)

Governing Body Of Jehovah's Witnesses Warns Against Ponzi Schemes / 2016 "Remain Loyal To Jehovah" Regional Convention Of Jehovah’s Witnesses / What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by goodnews201668: 1:26pm On Aug 30, 2016
Logicbwoy:

You answered my questions in a typical Jehovah's witness way.

I wouldn't bother you too much, seeing that you are truly indoctrinated. You can't even see why I say that your church members are wicked. How can you look at someone dying and refuse him blood? Are you people the only christians that read the bible? Do you even know that your Jehovah's witness new translation bible is still a translation of a catholic bible?

90% of your culture is pagan. In fact, everyone in the world has pagan roots. To suggest that christmas is pagan is kind of hypocritical, considering that your Nigerian name, food, dressing comes from pagan origin.

You do realise that pagan relgions existed before Christianity?

But he showed you the biblical reasons for his stand, or you don't believe the holy book?

10 Likes

Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by Nobody: 1:36pm On Aug 30, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Any DIVINE group would not be associated with mistakes or wrong expectations.

I don't agree, even the apostles had wrong expectation. Act 1:6. Christians in Thessalonians had wrong expectation too. 2thes 2:1-2.

9 Likes

Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by Ranchhoddas: 1:45pm On Aug 30, 2016
JMAN05:

I don't agree, even the apostles had wrong expectation. Act 1:6. Christians in Thessalonians had wrong expectation too. 2thes 2:1-2.
Fine. How do we now know your next expectation is not another wrong one?

10 Likes

Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by Nobody: 3:20pm On Aug 30, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Fine. How do we now know your next expectation is not another wrong one?

There is no way of knowing when an expectation of the end is right. The apostles had that expectation, the Thessalonians did too, after that there were similar postulations by the early Christians. The best is never to fix a date when u will be expecting the kingdom to come. No one will ever know.

12 Likes

Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by Ranchhoddas: 3:27pm On Aug 30, 2016
JMAN05:

There is no way of knowing when an expectation of the end is right. The apostles had that expectation, the Thessalonians did too, after that there were similar postulations by the early Christians. The best is never to fix a date when u will be expecting the kingdom to come. No one will ever know.
Okay. Who is Paul Grundy

1 Like

Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by EyeHateGod: 3:56pm On Aug 30, 2016
Can U adresd this pic below kiss

1 Like

Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by Nobody: 5:09pm On Aug 30, 2016
JMAN05:

Thanks for ur commendation.

Yes, we believe that the instrument of his execution is a stake (stauros), as opposed to cross. We however, emphasize the futility of long debate on a mere instrument of execution, the result of his death is more important than the instrument.

And we assert that such instrument should not be used as an aid to worship nor should it be worshipped. Neither is it an indisputable symbol of Christianity.

I agree with you on the ultimate futility of a debate on the manner of the death of Jesus, afterall the man died. I also take your correction on the term “Stauros”. I do think there is a wider issue from a historical perspective of veracity, so I am curious as to what historical imperatives informs JW view that Jesus was impaled ?

I do agree with you somewhat that the cross is not the indisputable symbol of Christianity, it wasn’t always. Early Christian art and depictions particularly in the Flavian catacombs make it clear that the earliest symbol of Christianity was the symbol of the Fish, this symbol likely pre-dated Jesus himself, it was ditched in favour of the cross in my view because of the connotations it bore to the Babylonian Fisher-god, Ioannes.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by Ranchhoddas: 5:35pm On Aug 30, 2016
Sarassin:

I agree with you on the ultimate futility of a debate on the manner of the death of Jesus, afterall the man died. I also take your correction on the term “Stauros”. I do think there is a wider issue from a historical perspective of veracity, so I am curious as to what historical imperatives informs JW view that Jesus was impaled ?

I do agree with you somewhat that the cross is not the indisputable symbol of Christianity, it wasn’t always. Early Christian art and depictions particularly in the Flavian catacombs make it clear that the earliest symbol of Christianity was the symbol of the Fish, this symbol likely pre-dated Jesus himself, it was ditched in favour of the cross in my view because of the connotations it bore to the Babylonian Fisher-god, Ioannes.
Robert Langdon the Second.

2 Likes

Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by jnrbayano(m): 6:52pm On Aug 30, 2016
JMAN05:

There are no other with the title 'everlasting father'.

Jesus is the one to be born.

Good.

1) Is God, father of all mankind and spirits?

2) Is God, Eternal/Everlasting?
Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by Nobody: 6:59pm On Aug 30, 2016
Sarassin:

I am in total disagreement with your assertions. There are historical evidences that suggest that Romans executed criminals on a cross-like wood. If it was true that Jesus was impaled on a stake and not a cross, then his commandto his disciples to take up their CROSS and follow him won't be applicable anywhere.

According to early church Fathers, at the height of the persecution of Christians by Nero, it has been reported that the early Christians developed a series of sign languages by which to identify themselves and other true Christians and one of them is the sign of the CROSS.

The cross which was a symbol of shame became a symbol of hope for the persecuted Christians, and for us who call ourselves Christians today.

There are evidences of the death and resurrection of Jesus as written in the Bible. You may want to check up on the facts and scientific evidences garnered from the Shroud of Turin. Most of these evidences leave the scientists mostly confused.

The denial of the Cross as the object on which Jesus died did not arise in the church until when JW's came unto the scene much later but then, they deny a lot of things like the Divinity of Christ, and so on.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by Nobody: 7:31pm On Aug 30, 2016
Ioannes:

I am in total disagreement with your assertions. There are historical evidences that suggest that Romans executed criminals on a cross-like wood. If it was true that Jesus was impaled on a stake and not a cross, then his commandto his disciples to take up their CROSS and follow him won't be applicable anywhere.

According to early church Fathers, at the height of the persecution of Christians by Nero, it has been reported that the early Christians developed a series of sign languages by which to identify themselves and other true Christians and one of them is the sign of the CROSS.

The cross which was a symbol of shame became a symbol of hope for the persecuted Christians, and for us who call ourselves Christians today.

There are evidences of the death and resurrection of Jesus as written in the Bible. You may want to check up on the facts and scientific evidences garnered from the Shroud of Turin. Most of these evidences leave the scientists mostly confused.

The denial of the Cross as the object on which Jesus died did not arise in the church until when JW's came unto the scene much later but then, they deny a lot of things like the Divinity of Christ, and so on.

I am not at all sure which of my assertions you disagree with. If you read my posts carefully you will see that I take the OP to task on the JW's stance that they believe that Jesus was impaled on a stake as opposed to being crucified on the cross. I am in agreement with you that there is ample evidence that the Romans favourite method of execution was through every conceivable manner of a cross.

Further I do not disagree with you that early Christians developed a sign language during the difficult era of Nero which included the use of the cross as a symbol of belief in the Christ, my assertion is that the symbol of the cross was not the only one. The Domitillan catacombs bear me out.
Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by Iseoluwani: 7:49pm On Aug 30, 2016
JMAN05:

We had a wrong expectation.

Which means if your predictions are wrong, your teachings are also faulty, which makes your doctrine out of the Bible

Tell me, where did you get your doctrine

3 Likes

Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by Iseoluwani: 7:51pm On Aug 30, 2016
JMAN05:

I understand your question to mean, how will the new world come after Armageddon.

First, Satan would be abyssed (Rev 20:1-3),

Secondly, Jesus sacrifice would be applied so that faithful humans won't get sick or die (Rev 22:1-3)

The earth will be made into a paradise[b][/b]

Only someone in the spiritual realm can give a good answer to that question. However, God does not necessarily need to take anything from Jesus to transmit to Mary's ovum.

No.
Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by Iseoluwani: 7:52pm On Aug 30, 2016
JMAN05:

I understand your question to mean, how will the new world come after Armageddon.

First, Satan would be abyssed (Rev 20:1-3),

Secondly, Jesus sacrifice would be applied so that faithful humans won't get sick or die (Rev 22:1-3)

[/b]The earth will be made into a paradise[b]

Only someone in the spiritual realm can give a good answer to that question. However, God does not necessarily need to take anything from Jesus to transmit to Mary's ovum.

No.

Rev 21:1-3 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.

You teach heresy

5 Likes

Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by Iseoluwani: 7:58pm On Aug 30, 2016
Logicbwoy:

You answered my questions in a typical Jehovah's witness way.

I wouldn't bother you too much, seeing that you are truly indoctrinated. You can't even see why I say that your church members are wicked. How can you look at someone dying and refuse him blood? Are you people the only christians that read the bible? Do you even know that your Jehovah's witness new translation bible is still a translation of a catholic bible?

90% of your culture is pagan. In fact, everyone in the world has pagan roots. To suggest that christmas is pagan is kind of hypocritical, considering that your Nigerian name, food, dressing comes from pagan origin.

You do realise that pagan relgions existed before Christianity?

Everything about our culture z pagan I agree with you
But Christmas z a pagan practice Luke 22:19

And he took bread, gave thanks and broke it, and gave it to them, saying, "This is my body given for you; do this in remembrance of me."

This is a practice that was incorporated by the so called Roman Catholic Church. They brought this doctrine and it has stayed

Jesus didn't say we should do his birthday but we should do what Luke 22:19 says
Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by Iseoluwani: 8:07pm On Aug 30, 2016
JMAN05:

No.

Which means you don't believe in the Trinity

If JESUS IS NOT GOD EXPLAIN

don't just give us no. With biblical ref

2 Likes

Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by Nobody: 8:11pm On Aug 30, 2016
Sarassin:

I am not at all sure which of my assertions you disagree with. If you read my posts carefully you will see that I take the OP to task on the JW's stance that they believe that Jesus was impaled on a stake as opposed to being crucified on the cross. I am in agreement with you that there is ample evidence that the Romans favourite method of execution was through every conceivable manner of a cross.

Further I do not disagree with you that early Christians developed a sign language during the difficult era of Nero which included the use of the cross as a symbol of belief in the Christ, my assertion is that the symbol of the cross was not the only one. The Domitillan catacombs bear me out.

Well we are in agreement then. And yes the Cross was not the only symbol used.

But I guess it makes a lot of sense that it became the chief symbol of Christianity being the symbol of our redemption and the ease with which it can be drawn.
Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by Nobody: 8:31pm On Aug 30, 2016
Honestly, I get disturbed when I read about your doctrine. I know there are variations in doctrine among the protestants but it's all good and love when the focus is on Jesus Christ as the author and finisher of our faith. But JWs are different and way off in my opinion. And with so much information - videos, articles, texts - especially in this era, the truth cannot be hidden from anyone.

Anyway, correct my assertions if you may but these are my questions:

1. JWs believe Jesus is inferior to God the Father, and don't believe He ressurected/ascended into heaven. who is Jesus to JWs? What is the basis of your faith/religion? Also when Jesus said in John 8:58
'Truly I say unto you, before Abraham was, I am' In John 14:9 '...He who has seen me has seen the Father' How does your bible translation read these scriptures? In Rom 8:11 'And if the Spirit of Him who raised Jesus from the dead lives in you, He who raised Christ Jesus from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through His Spirit, who dwells within you.' (The colored emphasis for my second question)

2 Your bible translation does not recognise the Holy Spirit, the Spirit of God, Spirit of truth, as Him and God but rather 'active force'. How does your translation read in Matt 12:32 'Whoever speaks a word against the Son of Man will be forgiven, but whoever speaks against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven, either in this age or in the one to come' also in Eph 4:30 'And do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, in whom (a person, not it) you were sealed for the day of redemption' which leads to my next question

3 Do JWs get born again or are they born into JW? Do JWs get baptised by immersion? If you are baptised in what name? Jesus instructed in the name of the Father, Son and the Holy Spirit since you don't regard the Holy Spirit, How do you get baptised?
If you get born again, what happens?
In 1 Cor 12:13 'For in one Spirit we were all baptized into one body, whether Jews or Greeks, slave or free, and we were all given one Spirit to drink'
Again you do not recognised the Holy Spirit so what does this read in your translation and how are they interpreted?

4. Why no everlasting torment in Hell? The bible mentioned several times this in Matt 25:8, Rev 21:8, 2 Thes 1:9, Matt 13:50, Mark 9:43, Jude 1:7 and many times. How does your translation read these scriptures? and what do you believe?

5. JWs believe all prophecies, miracles and gifts have all ceased. No casting out demons, nothing. So why does one need to go for your meetings. Isn't the purpose defeated if it's just rote learning about what God and His people did and waiting for the world to end. How long can one endure that?
What does this mean then to JWs in 2 Tim 3:5 'having some form of godliness and denying the power thereof....'

I won't even elaborate on the blood transfusion issue I heard is even denied babies. But don't you guys think, like the mormons, claiming that only your books are legitimate scripture in christianity - JWs are not regarded as christians - calls for 'do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God...' and 'test all things hold fast what is good'

23 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by alolatee(m): 9:06pm On Aug 30, 2016
TheSixthSense:
Honestly, I get disturbed when I read about your doctrine. I know there are variations in doctrine among the protestants but it's all good and love when the focus is on Jesus Christ as the author and finisher of our faith. But JWs are different and way off in my opinion. And with so much information - videos, articles, texts - especially in this era, the truth cannot be hidden from anyone.

Anyway, correct my assertions if you may but these are my questions:

1. JWs believe Jesus is inferior to God the Father, and don't believe He ressurected/ascended into heaven. who is Jesus to JWs? What is the basis of your faith/religion? Also when Jesus said in John 8:58
'Truly I say unto you, before Abraham was, I am' In John 14:9 '...He who has seen me has seen the Father' How does your bible translation read these scriptures? In Rom 8:11 'And if the Spirit of Him who raised Jesus from the dead lives in you, He who raised Christ Jesus from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through His Spirit, who dwells within you.' (The colored emphasis for my second question)

2 Your bible translation does not recognise the Holy Spirit, the Spirit of God, Spirit of truth, as Him and God but rather 'active force'. How does your translation read in Matt 12:32 'Whoever speaks a word against the Son of Man will be forgiven, but whoever speaks against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven, either in this age or in the one to come' also in Eph 4:30 'And do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, in whom (a person, not it) you were sealed for the day of redemption' which leads to my next question

3 Do JWs get born again or are they born into JW? Do JWs get baptised by immersion? If you are baptised in what name? Jesus instructed in the name of the Father, Son and the Holy Spirit since you don't regard the Holy Spirit, How do you get baptised?
If you get born again, what happens?
In 1 Cor 12:13 'For in one Spirit we were all baptized into one body, whether Jews or Greeks, slave or free, and we were all given one Spirit to drink'
Again you do not recognised the Holy Spirit so what does this read in your translation and how are they interpreted?

4. Why no everlasting torment in Hell? The bible mentioned several times this in Matt 25:8, Rev 21:8, 2 Thes 1:9, Matt 13:50, Mark 9:43, Jude 1:7 and many times. How does your translation read these scriptures? and what do you believe?

5. JWs believe all prophecies, miracles and gifts have all ceased. No casting out demons, nothing. So why does one need to go for your meetings. Isn't the purpose defeated if it's just rote learning about what God and His people did and waiting for the world to end. How long can one endure that?
What does this mean then to JWs in 2 Tim 3:5 'having some form of godliness and denying the power thereof....'

I won't even elaborate on the blood transfusion issue I heard is even denied babies. But don't you guys think, like the mormons, claiming that only your books are legitimate scripture in christianity - JWs are not regarded as christians - calls for 'do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God...' and 'test all things hold fast what is good'

Bro, don't waste ur precious time arguing with Jehovah wickedness(as my pastor then in the university used to call them).They are worse than Muslims and Atheists.

3 Likes

Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by Logicbwoy: 12:05am On Aug 31, 2016
goodnews201668:

But he showed you the biblical reasons for his stand, or you don't believe the holy book?

What biblical reasons? A mistranslated verse used to deceitfully condemn transferring blood?

2 Likes

Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by Emusan(m): 8:12am On Aug 31, 2016
JMAN05:
What JWs will go thru before the world become paradise. Your question is unclear.

Ok let me put it this way, the remaining JWs who survived the Armageddon will still be on earth. So, does something just go poof and the new word order suddenly appears?

I didn't say it didn't remain, only that you will need someone out there to answer it.

I repeat, you need someone out there to verify this now. So, who is the person who confirmed for JWs before Jah sent His Son?

Jehovah does not need to take something from Jesus to input into the ovum of Mary. You seem to think that life force is a tangible thing that God took from spirit Jesus and imputed into the womb of Mary. This is not necessarily the case.

Hey, spear me this scrap!

This is a quote from your organization.
“God sent his Son to earth BY TRANSFERRING HIS LIFE from heaven to the womb of a virgin Jewess named Mary…” (Good news from God, pg. cool

It shows that Jehovah actually took something from His Son which you even agree with by saying "someone from spiritual realm can only confirm what happened to the body where the LIFE FORCE was removed"

Jehovah can input a life force into her ovum which will produce a perfect person. The step by step method Jah used in doing this cannot be detailed by any person.

CAPITAL NO! We know that the Son of God already existed in heaven before He was sent to earth so this is not a case where God can do abracadabra. Jesus Himself spoke many times about His pre-existence before He came to earth.

Look at the attached picture from Good news pg .8 of Who is Jesus Christ? You see a figure of a being with feather, after a baby with a man and woman later a man among little children. (This is Jesus in His prehuman and His life on earth here)

So, where is the body where the LIFE FORCE was removed mr JWs?

Reference pls.
Let me summarise it for you.

>God sent His Son everyone knows
>You believed it was His life force Jehovah sent into the womb of Mary
>You agree that there's a lifeless body in heaven only that you don't know what happened to it.
>You also believed this life force wasn't another personality of the Son nor self-conscious.
>So, if the lifeless body of Jah's Son is in heaven(though you don't know what happened to it) and the LIFE FORCE Jah sent wasn't conscious of itself nor another personality of His Son. What did Jehovah send to earth? If not NOTHING!

3 Likes

Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by Logicbwoy: 1:17pm On Aug 31, 2016
alolatee:

Bro, don't waste ur precious time arguing with Jehovah wickedness(as my pastor then in the university used to call them).They are worse than Muslims and Atheists.

Worse than atheists and muslims?

Such hypocrisy coming from you.

7 Likes

Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by Nobody: 10:19am On Sep 01, 2016
Emusan:

Ok let me put it this way, the remaining JWs who survived the Armageddon will still be on earth. So, does something just go poof and the new word order suddenly appears?

You are asking a question that the scriptures do not answer. The Bible didn't state a step by step activity that will turn the earth to a paradise. Of course, work would have to be done, but no step by step details as to what will be done and how in the scriptures.

I repeat, you need someone out there to verify this now. So, who is the person who confirmed for JWs before Jah sent His Son?

Where did JW say that Jesus body was lying in state in heaven?

Hey, spear me this scrap!

This is a quote from your organization.
“God sent his Son to earth BY TRANSFERRING HIS LIFE from heaven to the womb of a virgin Jewess named Mary…” (Good news from God, pg. cool

It shows that Jehovah actually took something from His Son which you even agree with by saying "someone from spiritual realm can only confirm what happened to the body where the LIFE FORCE was removed"

So life is tangible, why not at least doodle what it looks like let us see?

See how our Insight book puts it:

"Prior to this, Jehovah’s angelic messenger had informed the virgin girl Mary that she would ‘conceive in her womb’ as the result of God’s holy spirit coming upon her and His power overshadowing her. (Lu 1:30, 31, 34, 35) Since actual conception took place, it appears that Jehovah God caused an ovum, or egg cell, in Mary’s womb to become fertile, accomplishing this by the transferal of the life of his firstborn Son from the spirit realm to earth. (Ga 4:4) Only in this way could the child eventually born have retained identity as the same person who had resided in heaven as the Word, and only in this way could he have been an actual son of Mary and hence a genuine descendant of her forefathers Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Judah, and King David and legitimate heir of the divine promises made to them."

From the results revealed in the Bible, it would appear that the perfect male life-force (causing the conception) canceled out any imperfection existent in Mary’s ovum, thereby producing a genetic pattern (and embryonic development) that was perfect from its start. Whatever the case, the operation of God’s holy spirit at the time guaranteed the success of God’s purpose."

The life of Jesus was transferred. This life force isn't a self conscious person. Gods holy spirit is capable of transferring Jesus life force into a human ovum without having to take anything from Jesus just like God did when Jesus died on earth. This is highly possible.

No one knows what a spirit body looks like to describe whether it is lying in state while Jesus came to earth. It would be futile to venture into that argument of which we have no scriptural clue. I don't think our publications has gone on to comment on that.

CAPITAL NO! We know that the Son of God already existed in heaven before He was sent to earth so this is not a case where God can do abracadabra. Jesus Himself spoke many times about His pre-existence before He came to earth.

Look at the attached picture from Good news pg .8 of Who is Jesus Christ? You see a figure of a being with feather, after a baby with a man and woman later a man among little children. (This is Jesus in His prehuman and His life on earth here)

So, where is the body where the LIFE FORCE was removed mr JWs?

Oga is what is drawn in that picture so detailed to you? That an adult spirit became a baby and then became an adult. If that is the detail you need. Smh for u.

Let me summarise it for you.

>God sent His Son everyone knows
>You believed it was His life force Jehovah sent into the womb of Mary
>You agree that there's a lifeless body in heaven only that you don't know what happened to it.
>You also believed this life force wasn't another personality of the Son nor self-conscious.
>So, if the lifeless body of Jah's Son is in heaven(though you don't know what happened to it) and the LIFE FORCE Jah sent wasn't conscious of itself nor another personality of His Son. What did Jehovah send to earth? If not NOTHING!

You can also ask when Jesus died and say to His Father, 'to you I entrust my spirit', what did Jesus send to his Father? When the life force was in the ovum, what was it doing, was the conscious life force dancing Azonto inside Mary's ovum. What about the life force of animals? When they die, does it go to heaven to dance shoki?

If you have nothing reasonable, I ll end this discussion.

6 Likes

Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by Nobody: 12:02pm On Sep 01, 2016
Iseoluwani:

Which means you don't believe in the Trinity

If JESUS IS NOT GOD EXPLAIN

don't just give us no. With biblical ref

He isn't John 17:3, Luke 4:8

3 Likes

Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by Nobody: 12:10pm On Sep 01, 2016
Iseoluwani:

Rev 21:1-3 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.

You teach heresy.

The verses didn't support ur allegation of a heresy.

3 Likes

Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by Nobody: 12:17pm On Sep 01, 2016
Iseoluwani:

Which means if your predictions are wrong, your teachings are also faulty, which makes your doctrine out of the Bible

Tell me, where did you get your doctrine

If you say the same thing of the apostles and followers of Christ (acts 1:6, 2thes 2:1-2) what does that make you?

The averment is cull at best.

3 Likes

Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by Emusan(m): 3:38pm On Sep 01, 2016
JMAN05:
You are asking a question that the scriptures do not answer.

So your organization reads into the scripture what is not there undecided

The Bible didn't state a step by step activity that will turn the earth to a paradise.

But your organization knows the step by step how earth will become paradise.

Of course, work would have to be done, but no step by step details as to what will be done and how in the scriptures.

Since you know this why are you perambulating all this while

So tell us the work that will be done.

Where did JW say that Jesus body was lying in state in heaven?

But Jesus' LIFE FORCE was removed from a BODY, isn't it?

So life is tangible, why not at least doodle what it looks like let us see?

Life may not be tangible to you since you can create it.

See how our Insight book puts it:

"Prior to this, Jehovah’s angelic messenger had informed the virgin girl Mary that she would ‘conceive in her womb’ as the result of God’s holy spirit coming upon her and His power overshadowing her. (Lu 1:30, 31, 34, 35) [size=14pt]Since actual conception took place, it appears that Jehovah God caused an ovum, or egg cell, in Mary’s womb to become fertile, accomplishing this by the transferal of the life of his firstborn Son from the spirit realm to earth. (Ga 4:4) Only in this way could the child eventually born have retained identity as the same person who had resided in heaven as the Word,[/size] and only in this way could he have been an actual son of Mary and hence a genuine descendant of her forefathers Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Judah, and King David and legitimate heir of the divine promises made to them."

Just look at the @bold and tell me how this was done if Jehovah didn't transfer anything.

You repeat it here that Jah transferred the LIFE OF HIS SON; so was the Son still in heaven after Jah used the life of His Son to fertilized the Ovum inside Mary?

Does the Son suddenly vanish out of existence after His life was used to fertile Ovum?

Was the LIFE also another PERSONALITY of the Son because I can only see that you make reference to the LIFE alone here?

If His Life wasn't another PERSONALITY, does that not make God a liar when He actually sent NOTHING and He claimed He sent His Son?

From the results revealed in the Bible, [size=14pt]it would appear that the perfect male life-force (causing the conception) canceled out any imperfection existent in Mary’s ovum,[/size] thereby producing a genetic pattern (and embryonic development) that was perfect from its start. Whatever the case, the operation of God’s holy spirit at the time guaranteed the success of God’s purpose."

Again look at the @bold, once more; does this life force another PERSONALITY of the Son?
After the LIFE FORCE caused the conception what happened to WHOLE NATURE of the Son or does the Son only exist as LIFE FORCE?

The life of Jesus was transferred. This life force isn't a self conscious person.

Then what happened to the rest of Jesus Nature i.e BODY or this LIFE FORCE is the whole nature of the Son and does not reside inside any body?

Gods holy spirit is capable of transferring Jesus life force into a human ovum without having to take anything from Jesus just like God did when Jesus died on earth. This is highly possible.

Just Imaging a life will be taking from a body yet something has not been taking from that person grin grin grin grin I'll bookmark this for future reference cheesy cheesy cheesy

Let even say the life was taken and yet nothing was taken from Him, now was the divine Jesus still in heaven when the man Jesus was on earth? Because it means the Son will be intact as NOTHING has change in His nature.

About the death of Jesus as you said, that's RECREATION not RESURRECTION

No one knows what a spirit body looks like to describe whether it is lying in state while Jesus came to earth. It would be futile to venture into that argument of which we have no scriptural clue. I don't think our publications has gone on to comment on that.

OHHHH is it not the same spirit body that those who came out of resurrection will take on? This spirit body will know it's not corruptible neither destroyed.

So what happened to Jesus' body that the LIFE FORCE was removed? Because the BODY without the LIFE FORCE is dead....do you agree?

Oga is what is drawn in that picture so detailed to you? That an adult spirit became a baby and then became an adult. If that is the detail you need. Smh for u.

LOLzzzz it's your organization you should shake your head for not me.

ONLY myopic mind like you won't understand what that picture depicted.

You can also ask when Jesus died and say to His Father, 'to you I entrust my spirit', what did Jesus send to his Father?

Every Bible believing Christians know that Jesus entrusted His Spirit that about to leave His body to the Father, which proves that the LIFE FORCE or SPIRIT resides inside a body. Just as Jesus gave His spirit/LIFE FORCE on the cross to His Father and His BODY REMAINS there, likewise when Jah removed His LIFE FORCE before He came to earth His BODY must also remain somewhere. [size=14pt]Why will Jah kill His own DEAR SON for removing His LIFE FORCE?[/size]

In fact it's not a problem to those who believe that there is a SPIRIT inside every one that lives on after it departed from the body RATHER it should be a great problem to JWs who doesn't believe that our spirit lives on after departed from the body.

So if I may ask, what did Jesus give to His Father 1. Ordinary life like Air 2. A conscious Life?

When the life force was in the ovum, what was it doing, was the conscious life force dancing Azonto inside Mary's ovum. What about the life force of animals? When they die, does it go to heaven to dance shoki?

Leave Animal out of this,

So the LIFE FORCE inside the ovum was it CONSCIOUS of Itself or just ordinary life like air?
NOTE: if it conscious of itself, that means what is inside Mary is DUALISTIC in NATURE one divine one man....but I know you won't agree with this likewise if it is not conscious it means NOTHING from the Son was inside Mary just ordinary air and both can't be true!

If you have nothing reasonable, I ll end this discussion.

It's you who need to look at the absurdity in your post and cover your head in shame.

QUOTE OF THE DAY: "Gods holy spirit is capable of transferring Jesus life force into a human ovum without having to take anything from Jesus" JMAN05 2016

3 Likes

Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by jnrbayano(m): 7:11pm On Sep 01, 2016
JMAN05,

Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by Nobody: 10:55pm On Sep 01, 2016
jnrbayano:
JMAN05,

For those who fear Him, yes.

Yes.
Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by Nobody: 10:58pm On Sep 01, 2016
Emusan:

So your organization reads into the scripture what is not there undecided

But your organization knows the step by step how earth will become paradise.

Since you know this why are you perambulating all this while

So tell us the work that will be done.

But Jesus' LIFE FORCE was removed from a BODY, isn't it?

Life may not be tangible to you since you can create it.

Just look at the @bold and tell me how this was done if Jehovah didn't transfer anything.

You repeat it here that Jah transferred the LIFE OF HIS SON; so was the Son still in heaven after Jah used the life of His Son to fertilized the Ovum inside Mary?

Does the Son suddenly vanish out of existence after His life was used to fertile Ovum?

Was the LIFE also another PERSONALITY of the Son because I can only see that you make reference to the LIFE alone here?

If His Life wasn't another PERSONALITY, does that not make God a liar when He actually sent NOTHING and He claimed He sent His Son?

Again look at the @bold, once more; does this life force another PERSONALITY of the Son?
After the LIFE FORCE caused the conception what happened to WHOLE NATURE of the Son or does the Son only exist as LIFE FORCE?

Then what happened to the rest of Jesus Nature i.e BODY or this LIFE FORCE is the whole nature of the Son and does not reside inside any body?

Just Imaging a life will be taking from a body yet something has not been taking from that person grin grin grin grin I'll bookmark this for future reference cheesy cheesy cheesy

Let even say the life was taken and yet nothing was taken from Him, now was the divine Jesus still in heaven when the man Jesus was on earth? Because it means the Son will be intact as NOTHING has change in His nature.

About the death of Jesus as you said, that's RECREATION not RESURRECTION

OHHHH is it not the same spirit body that those who came out of resurrection will take on? This spirit body will know it's not corruptible neither destroyed.

So what happened to Jesus' body that the LIFE FORCE was removed? Because the BODY without the LIFE FORCE is dead....do you agree?

LOLzzzz it's your organization you should shake your head for not me.

ONLY myopic mind like you won't understand what that picture depicted.

Every Bible believing Christians know that Jesus entrusted His Spirit that about to leave His body to the Father, which proves that the LIFE FORCE or SPIRIT resides inside a body. Just as Jesus gave His spirit/LIFE FORCE on the cross to His Father and His BODY REMAINS there, likewise when Jah removed His LIFE FORCE before He came to earth His BODY must also remain somewhere. [size=14pt]Why will Jah kill His own DEAR SON for removing His LIFE FORCE?[/size]

In fact it's not a problem to those who believe that there is a SPIRIT inside every one that lives on after it departed from the body RATHER it should be a great problem to JWs who doesn't believe that our spirit lives on after departed from the body.

So if I may ask, what did Jesus give to His Father 1. Ordinary life like Air 2. A conscious Life?

Leave Animal out of this,

So the LIFE FORCE inside the ovum was it CONSCIOUS of Itself or just ordinary life like air?
NOTE: if it conscious of itself, that means what is inside Mary is DUALISTIC in NATURE one divine one man....but I know you won't agree with this likewise if it is not conscious it means NOTHING from the Son was inside Mary just ordinary air and both can't be true!

It's you who need to look at the absurdity in your post and cover your head in shame.

QUOTE OF THE DAY: "Gods holy spirit is capable of transferring Jesus life force into a human ovum without having to take anything from Jesus" JMAN05 2016

Let it slide since u aren't civil.

2 Likes

Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by Emusan(m): 11:11am On Sep 02, 2016
JMAN05:

Let it slide since u aren't civil.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Quick cover

1 Like

Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by firestar(f): 1:25pm On Sep 02, 2016
Commendable work you're doing JMAN05.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (46) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Leads RCCG Protest Against Insecurity In Nigeria (Video, Photos) / How Prophet ‘Daniel’ Abodunrin Was Killed & Eaten By Lions At Ibadan Zoo In 1991 / Stephanie Otobo Turns Born Again After Apostle Suleman's Saga: "This Is New Me"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 137
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.