Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,541 members, 7,808,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:43 PM

See What This Bride Wore On Her Wedding Day (pics) - Events (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / See What This Bride Wore On Her Wedding Day (pics) (73819 Views)

Bride Asked To Lead The Choir On Her Wedding Day (Pics, Video) / Nigerian Bride Wore No Makeup Or Jewelry On Her Wedding Day (Photos) / The Moment This Bride & Dad Cried On Her Wedding Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What This Bride Wore On Her Wedding Day (pics) by Omojudy: 8:09am On Aug 30, 2016
Yehman:

U are welcome. Wait oo, are u Mr, Mrs or Miss?
Mrs sir. Thank you.
Re: See What This Bride Wore On Her Wedding Day (pics) by milky3(f): 12:12pm On Aug 30, 2016
numericalguy:

Yes.. She wanna be bride by force and how is that your problem. She's not responsible for your inability to get married.

Useless bigot.
sorry wanna be groom why are u pained na by force to belong to d western culture why not stick to ur 'ginni'style with your kobale trouserlenght. masquerade in bridal clothing ...omo ale jatijati
Re: See What This Bride Wore On Her Wedding Day (pics) by OsusuMustFlow(f): 12:56pm On Aug 30, 2016
BABANGBALI:
Standing from left to right : funjosh, eleko1,lalasticlala, mukina2, osusumustflow, msglobalwonder and VickyRotex

Weedat work
Re: See What This Bride Wore On Her Wedding Day (pics) by Midekin(m): 12:59pm On Aug 30, 2016
Omotolani had just 1M in his acct to plan for a wedding of 400 guests, he knew the money will never be enough, he got my link and called me, he explained his budget to me and I told him that I will plan d wedding for him and he will still have some cash with him after d wedding, we planned it, d wedding took place and it was a memorable wedding d caterers were too good with d menu, d decorator was so creative with d decoration, Dj made d old and young danced like never before, d MC carried everyone along. It was a classic wedding.
Tell me your budget and I will put a smile on your face. #weworkwithanybudget

Re: See What This Bride Wore On Her Wedding Day (pics) by Onyintology(f): 1:09pm On Aug 30, 2016
Gflat:

Hope you wouldn't mind me saying... You are beautiful smiley
Thanks Darling
Re: See What This Bride Wore On Her Wedding Day (pics) by numericalguy(m): 4:15pm On Aug 31, 2016
milky3:
sorry wanna be groom why are u pained na by force to belong to d western culture why not stick to ur 'ginni'style with your kobale trouserlenght. masquerade in bridal clothing ...omo ale jatijati

Oloriburuku. Born troway like you will always condemning marriage when your mother is nothing but a usseless prostittutë. You don't know the value of marriage when you don't even have a father. You and your mother are nothing but gutter raised cvrsed generational prostitootes.
oloshi ashawo
Re: See What This Bride Wore On Her Wedding Day (pics) by milky3(f): 4:30pm On Aug 31, 2016
numericalguy:

Oloriburuku. Born troway like you not condem marriage when your mother is nothing but a usseless prostittutë. You don't know the value of marriage when you don't even have a father.
I can see you are an unrepentant FOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you had better gone back to yaba left cos u are d most wanted psychiatric patient ever needed. the wey u quote almost everyone shows your joy is gone.... since you ve lost your parents you ve been mentally deranged
Re: See What This Bride Wore On Her Wedding Day (pics) by numericalguy(m): 8:45pm On Aug 31, 2016
milky3:
I can see you are an unrepentant FOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you had better gone back to yaba left cos u are d most wanted psychiatric patient ever needed. the wey u quote almost everyone shows your joy is gone.... since you ve lost your parents you ve been mentally deranged

Stùpíd grand daughter of Hitler. Uséléss anti Islamic bigot.
Omo eron, don't know the value of marriage which is why the stupid cow will insult married people. We Muslims are not responsible for your inability to know your father. Go and ask your cursed prostítoot of a mother.

Omo lasan
Omo ofu.
Omo oshi
Re: See What This Bride Wore On Her Wedding Day (pics) by milky3(f): 8:58pm On Aug 31, 2016
numericalguy:

Stùpíd grand daughter of Hitler. Uséléss anti Islamic bigot.
Omo eron, don't know the value of marriage which is why the stupid cow will insult married people. We Muslims are not responsible for your inability to know your father. Go and ask your cursed prostítoot of a mother.

Omo lasan
Omo ofu.
Omo oshi
numericalguy please cry no more may allah gives u fortitude to bear ur loss kpele
Re: See What This Bride Wore On Her Wedding Day (pics) by CAROLYN19: 12:59pm On Feb 15, 2017
For trending , sexy, Mermaid , Ball wedding gowns for Sale and Rent call Elegant Gowns Rentals on 08066332919

Re: See What This Bride Wore On Her Wedding Day (pics) by Onyintology(f): 5:35pm On Dec 19, 2017
Gflat:

Hope you wouldn't mind me saying... You are beautiful smiley

Thanks Darlene, it's now time for celebration. Don't go and hide.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

English Family Storms Nigeria For Their Bride (Photos) / Man Buried In A Star Beer Bottle Casket In Ghana. Photos / Hilarious And Beautiful Wedding Pictures To Make Your Day (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.