Stats: 3,149,825 members, 7,806,315 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:40 PM

Edo APC Ridicules PDP On Facebook, See Public Reaction (snapshots) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo APC Ridicules PDP On Facebook, See Public Reaction (snapshots) (27517 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates PDP On Supreme Court Judgement / PDP On Death Row, APC Gasping For Breath – Osinbajo / I Withdraw My Congratulatory Message To Obaseki And Reject Edo APC Primary (2) (3) (4)

Edo APC Ridicules PDP On Facebook, See Public Reaction (snapshots) by LovesonBlezz(m): 1:53pm On Aug 29, 2016

3 Shares

Re: Edo APC Ridicules PDP On Facebook, See Public Reaction (snapshots) by LovesonBlezz(m): 1:55pm On Aug 29, 2016
more

Re: Edo APC Ridicules PDP On Facebook, See Public Reaction (snapshots) by LovesonBlezz(m): 1:58pm On Aug 29, 2016
more comments..

Re: Edo APC Ridicules PDP On Facebook, See Public Reaction (snapshots) by Raydos: 2:02pm On Aug 29, 2016
Hmm
Re: Edo APC Ridicules PDP On Facebook, See Public Reaction (snapshots) by NigerDeltan(m): 2:20pm On Aug 29, 2016
APC = AGBERO POLITICAL CULT

56 Likes

Re: Edo APC Ridicules PDP On Facebook, See Public Reaction (snapshots) by mazichika: 3:11pm On Aug 29, 2016
The only thing that will save APC in Edo is rigging.

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo APC Ridicules PDP On Facebook, See Public Reaction (snapshots) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Aug 29, 2016
Hope Edo people won't be silly enough to vote a useless party (APC) in?... they've already failed at the federal level.

Saw the campaign broadcast for this gubernatorial election, Oshiomole was the one making promises on behalf of his party gubernatorial candidate...is the man dumb?, he even went ahead to lay accusations on the PDP guy, dirty politics.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo APC Ridicules PDP On Facebook, See Public Reaction (snapshots) by dogstyle007(m): 3:32pm On Aug 29, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Edo APC Ridicules PDP On Facebook, See Public Reaction (snapshots) by Charlesdock(m): 3:32pm On Aug 29, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: Edo APC Ridicules PDP On Facebook, See Public Reaction (snapshots) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Aug 29, 2016
When is Buhari campaigning for the APC candidate in Benin?

I dey imagine how Ogbemudia stadium go be...except they import touts from Western Nigeria to fill up and get paid N2K/ per noise embarassed embarassed

Useless party

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo APC Ridicules PDP On Facebook, See Public Reaction (snapshots) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Aug 29, 2016
Saw this too.

Re: Edo APC Ridicules PDP On Facebook, See Public Reaction (snapshots) by justwords(m): 3:33pm On Aug 29, 2016
If APC failed... Then PDP what? Did well? What opinion of an alternative.... Mtchewww.

Re: Edo APC Ridicules PDP On Facebook, See Public Reaction (snapshots) by Pidggin(f): 3:34pm On Aug 29, 2016
grin APC will use what they have been using to win votes

Re: Edo APC Ridicules PDP On Facebook, See Public Reaction (snapshots) by Uniquejames(m): 3:34pm On Aug 29, 2016
Tales by moonlight..... The worst that will happen is inconclusive result

Re: Edo APC Ridicules PDP On Facebook, See Public Reaction (snapshots) by NameChecker: 3:35pm On Aug 29, 2016
The end justifies the means

Mama Ada, gimme two fufu with ofe nsala & xtra meat cool

Re: Edo APC Ridicules PDP On Facebook, See Public Reaction (snapshots) by salabscholar01(m): 3:35pm On Aug 29, 2016
Re: Edo APC Ridicules PDP On Facebook, See Public Reaction (snapshots) by PERFECT2(m): 3:35pm On Aug 29, 2016
I only have voter's card for OFFICIAL and BANKING purpose. Politicians will remain politicians.
Both APC and PDP are the same. The difference is the name. Afterall, some people got employed because APC is in power and they can never talk bad against the government. If i was in their shoes, I'll do same.
Abeg,let the party that convinces the populace the most WIN.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo APC Ridicules PDP On Facebook, See Public Reaction (snapshots) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Aug 29, 2016
we know you have good plans APC.
but we no wan do again

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Edo APC Ridicules PDP On Facebook, See Public Reaction (snapshots) by lobbyist(m): 3:37pm On Aug 29, 2016
Keneking:

I dey imagine how Ogbemudia stadium go be...except they import touts from Western Nigeria to fill up and get paid N2K/ per noise embarassed embarassed

Useless party
You make me laughhhhhhh oooooo. Campaign ke? I pray

Re: Edo APC Ridicules PDP On Facebook, See Public Reaction (snapshots) by colossus2: 3:38pm On Aug 29, 2016
What should we do with this
Re: Edo APC Ridicules PDP On Facebook, See Public Reaction (snapshots) by RosaConsidine: 3:40pm On Aug 29, 2016
What kind of childish politics are we playing in this country bikonu? Instead just sticking to showing Edo people what makes their party the better choice, these ones are looking for old pictures to share on Facebook.

Nigeria ehhhhh

Re: Edo APC Ridicules PDP On Facebook, See Public Reaction (snapshots) by IllegalMoney: 3:40pm On Aug 29, 2016

Pastor ize Iyamu is our next Governor

22 Likes

Re: Edo APC Ridicules PDP On Facebook, See Public Reaction (snapshots) by Gliding(m): 3:40pm On Aug 29, 2016
Op, you did a good job of selecting the posts you wanted us to see. Well done
Re: Edo APC Ridicules PDP On Facebook, See Public Reaction (snapshots) by deebrain(m): 3:40pm On Aug 29, 2016
The Lord looked at the graffiti and marveled as he told his disciples....

"Perform when people give thee power to rule over them. For it will save thee the embarrassment of turning to a comedian when thou seek their approval for another term".

Re: Edo APC Ridicules PDP On Facebook, See Public Reaction (snapshots) by Ikigia: 3:42pm On Aug 29, 2016
May the better candidate, between the two wins.
Re: Edo APC Ridicules PDP On Facebook, See Public Reaction (snapshots) by MrCasper: 3:44pm On Aug 29, 2016
Obaseki knows nothing about politics. Not a thing. He is not a politician, and he definitely knows nothing about Edo politics. Oshiomole is simply using him as a proxy for his 3rd term bid. That's y he'll do anything to install Obaseki. He wants someone who will dance to his tune while in office. Obaseki for crying out loud can't even speak for himself. Governorship debate yesterday, him nor show. Oshiomole has become everything he fought against during his first tenure in office. He has been corrupted by power. plain and simple.

Re: Edo APC Ridicules PDP On Facebook, See Public Reaction (snapshots) by gbens2000(m): 3:45pm On Aug 29, 2016
chai see as English hard my country ppl!!!!!! undecided
Re: Edo APC Ridicules PDP On Facebook, See Public Reaction (snapshots) by emeijeh(m): 3:46pm On Aug 29, 2016
Its their business.....
Here is my Candidate
APC can go an' die

23 Likes

Re: Edo APC Ridicules PDP On Facebook, See Public Reaction (snapshots) by wristbangle: 3:48pm On Aug 29, 2016
APC and PDP, two shameless parties.

Re: Edo APC Ridicules PDP On Facebook, See Public Reaction (snapshots) by Clerverly: 3:52pm On Aug 29, 2016
Ipob yoots reactions, you mean?
Re: Edo APC Ridicules PDP On Facebook, See Public Reaction (snapshots) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Aug 29, 2016
My PVC is dust and ready. These people must be eradicated.

Re: Edo APC Ridicules PDP On Facebook, See Public Reaction (snapshots) by Rehabilitation: 3:57pm On Aug 29, 2016
Keneking:

Useless party
Oboy what happened to you? I thought you're a staunch APC supporter? Didn't they settle you with a job or something?

FG Has Started Paying N30,000 Minimum Wage - Ngige / PDP Chieftain Found With 500 Pvcs In Benin / Inside The Nigeria Legislative Council In 1940(pics)