Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,793 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:32 AM

Ewedu Farming In Nigeria Is Very Profitable And Lucrative - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Ewedu Farming In Nigeria Is Very Profitable And Lucrative (2503 Views)

How To Start Plantain Farming In Nigeria / VERY PROFITABLE TOMATOES GREEN HOUSE PARTNERSHIP NEEDED / An 'ewedu' Plant That Is Almost Twice The Height Of An Average Female Being. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ewedu Farming In Nigeria Is Very Profitable And Lucrative by peacemaker128(m): 2:16pm On Aug 29, 2016
Ewedu farming can actually put real money in your hands. There are so many opportunities surrounding us more than we ever think exists. White collar jobs seems to be the norm in our society today to the extent that even house wives that know what it cost both to purchase and prepare their family meals, overlook this money making opportunity in Ewedu vegetable farming and go on pursuing jobs elsewhere.

As part of making things easier for ourselves or even out-rightly starting a somewhat lucrative business that would in time become bigger than most of the tantalizing white collar jobs, it is important we try this. One acre of Ewedu (Jute leaf) can give you N500,000 in pure profit.
Practical Approach To Ewedu Farming In Nigeria

I for one used to ignore the business due to how most people handle it; by projecting it as if it’s something meant for the hopeless and poor ones to do. However, the brief discussions I had with an Ewedu dealer changed it completely.

http://agrobase.com.ng/ewedu-farming-in-nigeria-is-very-profitable-and-lucrative/

1 Share

Re: Ewedu Farming In Nigeria Is Very Profitable And Lucrative by temeem: 7:21am On Sep 05, 2016
How does one go about it?
Re: Ewedu Farming In Nigeria Is Very Profitable And Lucrative by Emempaul(m): 2:23pm On Sep 05, 2016
But there is a simple challenge no water(and i mean alot) no ewedu. Take it from an experience hand
Re: Ewedu Farming In Nigeria Is Very Profitable And Lucrative by peacemaker128(m): 2:08pm On Sep 10, 2016
Emempaul:
But there is a simple challenge no water(and i mean alot) no ewedu. Take it from an experience hand

There is a way of doing it my brother..... all you need is Orientation from Professionals
Re: Ewedu Farming In Nigeria Is Very Profitable And Lucrative by Pavore9: 2:52pm On Sep 10, 2016
peacemaker128:

There is a way of doing it my brother..... all you need is Orientation from Professionals

Why not share how to go about it.
Re: Ewedu Farming In Nigeria Is Very Profitable And Lucrative by lanre2009: 7:45pm On Sep 10, 2016
share how to go about it.......hope you are not a e-book merchant.... smiley
Re: Ewedu Farming In Nigeria Is Very Profitable And Lucrative by Bukayobam: 6:58pm On Dec 13, 2018
So i just successfully planted and acre and im not close to making half of what you said...how do you go about it please?

(1) (Reply)

Poultry Farm For Sale In Ibadan / Jos Farm Produce For Sales / Lambata Market (niger State)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.