Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,818 members, 7,806,296 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:18 PM

Ladies~ Do Your Trust Your Man's Fashion Sense? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ladies~ Do Your Trust Your Man's Fashion Sense? (2414 Views)

Ladies Do You Respect These Kind Of Men?(pics) / Weird Things Some Nigerian Ladies Do Just To Have Big & Firm Boobs / Cristiano Ronaldo's Fashion Sense Under The Spotlight! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies~ Do Your Trust Your Man's Fashion Sense? by Secretz(f): 12:47pm On Oct 02, 2009
Hello my sweet, pwetty ladies in da house . . . .  grin

Can you TRUST your man to dress you up? I don't mean dictate what you wear on a daily basis like your some kid!  lipsrsealed But you know, let's say you're going to a plush club for instance and the rule was . .  he had to pick your outfit, shoes, accesories etc . .  Can you TRUST his taste to pick the right things? Or noooo waaayy?

Men, do you think you could do this task  with complete confidence?

Men, Can you trust your woman's TASTE to fulfill this task?

Even if you're single. . . . Maybe there is an ex you can think of. . .  or even a particular brother/sister. . . . .  kiss
Re: Ladies~ Do Your Trust Your Man's Fashion Sense? by yme1(f): 5:03pm On Oct 02, 2009
lets seeeeeeeeee
yeah i trust my man, he gat great dress sense
but i trust my dad more, the man is just too much when it comes to dressing a lady cheesy
Re: Ladies~ Do Your Trust Your Man's Fashion Sense? by mohawkchic(f): 6:37pm On Oct 02, 2009
[size=13pt]~ERm. . .ERh. . .Mmm  undecided

~I'd like to think it'll be a task that will be a lil bit too daunting & he'll avoid like the plague! grin  He'll totally trust me to fulfill the task to a T !! Ten years together have taught him the lesson if i even ask w/ an up-side down frown "What Do You Think?" a smile & "Whatever Makes You Comfy" is the best answer!  cheesy

~He does take credit for some "Suggestions" & great buys on Shoes & Lingerie!! He wont let me hear the last of it if he does! angry WE Never buy each other  clothes!! That's how stubborn we both are on our individuality!!
[/size]
Re: Ladies~ Do Your Trust Your Man's Fashion Sense? by Secretz(f): 7:32pm On Oct 02, 2009
mohawkchic:

[size=13pt]~ERm. . .ERh. . .Mmm undecided

~I'd like to think it'll be a task that will be a lil bit too daunting & he'll avoid like the plague! grin He'll totally trust me to fulfill the task to a T !! Ten years together have taught him the lesson if i even ask w/ an up-side down frown "What Do You Think?" a smile & "Whatever Makes You Comfy" is the best answer! cheesy

~He does take credit for some "Suggestions" & great buys on Shoes & Lingerie!! He wont let me hear the last of it if he does! angry WE Never buy each other clothes!! That's how stubborn we both are on our individuality!!
[/size]

lol You see I can't buy anything for my guy because hes just too picky, but I trust him to buy me clothes as he has got the wickedest taste and gets it right all the time. However, he did tease me recently saying he would wear this extra tight and in PINK . . . . when meeting my friends . . . rofl! grin

Re: Ladies~ Do Your Trust Your Man's Fashion Sense? by whiteroses(f): 12:05am On Oct 03, 2009
no he still thinks FUBU is cool embarassed i mostly buy him clothes i'd like him to wear but he doesnt cah he works a lot
Re: Ladies~ Do Your Trust Your Man's Fashion Sense? by MrCrackles(m): 12:08am On Oct 03, 2009
whiteroses:

no he still thinks FUBU is cool embarassed i mostly buy him clothes i'd like him to wear but he doesnt cah he works a lot
WTF. . .Fubu? shocked
You shouldnt be saying this on a public forum. . . embarassed
Re: Ladies~ Do Your Trust Your Man's Fashion Sense? by TOPE20001(f): 12:09am On Oct 03, 2009
whiteroses:

Lol . . .  grin grin grin grin

@Post
Hell yea. . .infact i cant buy him stuffs cuz he is kinda picky , if the shirt aint RL he aint wearing angry
Re: Ladies~ Do Your Trust Your Man's Fashion Sense? by chic2pimp(m): 1:05am On Oct 03, 2009
Can I trust her? Hell yeah cool cool cool

Can she trust me? Hell yeah cool cool cool
Re: Ladies~ Do Your Trust Your Man's Fashion Sense? by Nobody: 1:11am On Oct 03, 2009
Naa I like to wear what I want to wear. I could ask for his opinion though because I'm always indecisive.
Re: Ladies~ Do Your Trust Your Man's Fashion Sense? by mohawkchic(f): 1:36am On Oct 03, 2009
Secretz:

lol You see I can't buy anything for my guy because hes just too picky, but I trust him to buy me clothes as he has got the wickedest taste and gets it right all the time. However, he did tease me recently saying he would wear this extra tight and in PINK . . . . when meeting my friends . . . rofl!   grin

[size=13pt]~Aaaw. . . grin  He must love shopping! Mine's the "Go~ Buy & Leave" Type while i like to linger/meander around looking for the perfect "Find" for my fusions. . . Cant imagine him spending a quater of the time i take shopping to get it right! If he had to choose from wardrobe then yeah,i'll trust him to put something swank together but buy! Naah han!! grin

~My hubby understands my quirks,he knows I enjoy playing "Fashion Guru" for Friends & Family but  trust no-one to get the perfect gift in Clothes/Play "Dress Up"  

~I think only my Sis knows me well enuff to put together a fusion i'll love!! Once in a while a couple of my m8's will see Shoes/Accessories & say "That's You" . . .

~Your topic reminded me of a programme on telly "Dont Tell The Bride" The groom plays Wedding planner & has to pick out the Bride's wedding dress,shoes,accessories,Bridesmaids clothes,deco. . . without the bride's input on any of the decisions! I feel for those Brides'. . some of the groom's were clueless!! I cant imagine me doing that!! Just the thought of the stress will be enuff for me to lose weight. . . grin
[/size]
Re: Ladies~ Do Your Trust Your Man's Fashion Sense? by whiteroses(f): 1:07pm On Oct 03, 2009
MrCrackles:

WTF. . .Fubu? shocked
You shouldnt be saying this on a public forum. . . embarassed

i know right?  lmao  grin his swagga is -0 his trainers are the foam soled ones they sell in nigeria, his vest are soft on the neck, but he works in a bank he just doesnt care and has polo ralph and stuff but no he's not bothered to wear em soory for the story lol
Re: Ladies~ Do Your Trust Your Man's Fashion Sense? by mohawkchic(f): 2:34pm On Oct 03, 2009
whiteroses:

i know right?  lmao  grin his swagga is -0 his trainers are the foam soled ones they sell in nigeria, his vest are soft on the neck, but he works in a bank he just doesnt care and has polo ralph and stuff but no he's not bothered to wear em soory for the story lol

[size=13pt]~Some people are naturally not bothered about Fashion/Trends/Must Have's. . . .he's comfy in what he wears,i think thats what's Always important![/size]
Re: Ladies~ Do Your Trust Your Man's Fashion Sense? by iice(f): 7:06pm On Oct 03, 2009
Secretz:

Hello my sweet, pwetty ladies in da house . . . .  grin

Can you TRUST your man to dress you up? I don't mean dictate what you wear on a daily basis like your some kid!  lipsrsealed But you know, let's say you're going to a plush club for instance and the rule was . .  he had to pick your outfit, shoes, accesories etc . .  Can you TRUST his taste to pick the right things? Or noooo waaayy?

Men, do you think you could do this task  with complete confidence?

Men, Can you trust your woman's TASTE to fulfill this task?

Even if you're single. . . . Maybe there is an ex you can think of. . .  or even a particular brother/sister. . . . .  kiss

Solid yes.  Sometimes i know something is off so i ask if the shoes go with the clothes or the shirt doesn't go with the jeans, or that color goes with that color.  .  .I get good advices. Even from my brothers i get solid advices (Though i've told them i don't want to every see anything pink in their wardrobe tongue).  However i draw the line in the dress/skirt issue.  Thankfully they don't even bother with that, they know pretty well to not even suggest that grin They trust my judgment too.  They know i no too send grin That i know what to wear to where: like not looking like some beach bum at a wedding lol.  I like to surprise them once in a while though and wear a skirt and the enjoy the shocked expressions they wear through the day cheesy
Re: Ladies~ Do Your Trust Your Man's Fashion Sense? by follypimpi(m): 6:12pm On Oct 04, 2009
Well of course she trust me to pick everything for her from undies to ass.,shoes and BAGS.
For her to shop for me Hmmm maybe but it's got to be brand names.
Re: Ladies~ Do Your Trust Your Man's Fashion Sense? by MrCrackles(m): 6:18pm On Oct 04, 2009
whiteroses:

Fair enough! cheesy
Re: Ladies~ Do Your Trust Your Man's Fashion Sense? by chic2pimp(m): 7:42pm On Oct 04, 2009
mohawkchic:

[size=13pt]

~Your topic reminded me of a programme on telly "Dont Tell The Bride" The groom plays Wedding planner & has to pick out the Bride's wedding dress,shoes,accessories,Bridesmaids clothes,deco. . . without the bride's input on any of the decisions! I feel for those Brides'. . some of the groom's were clueless!! I cant imagine me doing that!! Just the thought of the stress will be enuff for me to lose weight. . . grin
[/size]

You watch that programme as well. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked. Lord have mercy,what don't you watch on t.v? undecided grin grin.
Re: Ladies~ Do Your Trust Your Man's Fashion Sense? by africhika(f): 7:57pm On Oct 04, 2009
@ topic

i'm single but my ex had nice taste. her dressed kinda like a white guy. laid back, no baggy jeans, open toe sandals. sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. smiley
and boy he could pick out a suit. he didn't like flash. cool cuz i can't stand flashy men. yeah, i trusted his taste.

my mom NEVER trusted my dad's taste. whenever he came down the stairs for church, me, my mom and my 4 sis would evaluate his clothes until he HAD to go back and change. he dresses like bill cosby. brownish sweaters with black blazers shocked sweet ole' papa
Re: Ladies~ Do Your Trust Your Man's Fashion Sense? by Secretz(f): 8:24pm On Oct 04, 2009
africhika:

@ topic

i'm single but my ex had nice taste. her dressed kinda like a white guy. laid back, no baggy jeans, open toe sandals. sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. smiley
and boy he could pick out a suit. he didn't like flash. cool cuz i can't stand flashy men. yeah, i trusted his taste.

my mom NEVER trusted my dad's taste. whenever he came down the stairs for church, me, my mom and my 4 sis would evaluate his clothes until he HAD to go back and change. he dresses like bill cosby. brownish sweaters with black blazers shocked sweet ole' papa

roflmao!! My dad trusted my mum's fashion sense, especially when it came to picking suits and ties!! My dad would rather dash the money than bother buying/picking clothes. He was however, good with picking women's shoes . . . . he was fantastic at that. grin
Re: Ladies~ Do Your Trust Your Man's Fashion Sense? by chika98: 8:29pm On Oct 04, 2009
follypimpi:

Well of course she trust me to pick everything for her from undies to ass.,shoes and BAGS.
For her to shop for me Hmmm maybe but it's got to be brand names.

Your fashion sense isn't great I hope you know that
Re: Ladies~ Do Your Trust Your Man's Fashion Sense? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Oct 04, 2009
No shocked

Will prolly be hearing. . . ."oh toyin, this is too short" "This is too revealing" "sho ara e o, that's showing too much leg" cheesy

End up dressing like a nun.

Dnt go to the club anywayz. cool
Re: Ladies~ Do Your Trust Your Man's Fashion Sense? by follypimpi(m): 8:38pm On Oct 04, 2009
chika98:

Your fashion sense isn't great I hope you know that

Just cos i like brands,Pleaaaseee I go for quality not quantity.
Re: Ladies~ Do Your Trust Your Man's Fashion Sense? by chika98: 8:40pm On Oct 04, 2009
follypimpi:

Just cos i like brands,Pleaaaseee I go for quality not quantity.

No you are going too far. I am going by what i see on your profile
Re: Ladies~ Do Your Trust Your Man's Fashion Sense? by africhika(f): 8:45pm On Oct 04, 2009
^^  grin grin grin grin grin

[size=5pt]hey, laughing gives u a six pack![/size]
Re: Ladies~ Do Your Trust Your Man's Fashion Sense? by chamotex(m): 8:45pm On Oct 04, 2009
Nah. My swag's unique.  cool cool cool
Re: Ladies~ Do Your Trust Your Man's Fashion Sense? by mohawkchic(f): 8:45pm On Oct 04, 2009
chic2pimp:

You watch that programme as well. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked. Lord have mercy,what don't you watch on t.v? undecided grin grin.

[size=13pt]~ cheesy How you take know the programme sef? It's called muti-task flicking. . .its usually on late at night when i can hug the remote all to myself  wink I've got a huge vacuum to fill in my Need-To-Know- head so i watch a heck of a lot  tongue[/size]
Re: Ladies~ Do Your Trust Your Man's Fashion Sense? by follypimpi(m): 8:45pm On Oct 04, 2009
chika98:

No you are going too far. I am going by what i see on your profile

So there's limitation when dressing for ur info am always ready to try sumfing new and different.
Re: Ladies~ Do Your Trust Your Man's Fashion Sense? by chika98: 8:47pm On Oct 04, 2009
follypimpi:

So there's limitation when dressing for your info am always ready to try sumfing new and different.

Never mind
Re: Ladies~ Do Your Trust Your Man's Fashion Sense? by chic2pimp(m): 9:00pm On Oct 04, 2009
mohawkchic:

[size=13pt]~ cheesy How you take know the programme sef? It's called muti-task flicking. . .its usually on late at night when i can hug the remote all to myself wink I've got a huge vacuum to fill in my Need-To-Know- head so i watch a heck of a lot tongue[/size]
As I was flicking through the channels,I so happened to come across that programme. There U have it wink cool.

No wonder she's always drinking tongue
Re: Ladies~ Do Your Trust Your Man's Fashion Sense? by mohawkchic(f): 9:25pm On Oct 04, 2009
chic2pimp:

As I was flicking through the channels,I so happened to come across that programme. There U have it wink cool.

No wonder she's always drinking Enjoys drinking Responsibly every now & again!! tongue  grin
Re: Ladies~ Do Your Trust Your Man's Fashion Sense? by sexyLeamon(f): 7:13am On Oct 05, 2009
my man fashion sense is only limited to himself. he dress himself up I dress up myself lol grin
Re: Ladies~ Do Your Trust Your Man's Fashion Sense? by spikedcylinder: 11:48am On Oct 05, 2009
Lmao @ FUBU. grin grin grin

@ topic
Yea. . . .problem is I'd end up wearing only wrapper everyday of the week. angry
Re: Ladies~ Do Your Trust Your Man's Fashion Sense? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Oct 05, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Lmao @ FUBU. grin grin grin

@ topic
Yea. . . .problem is I'd end up wearing only wrapper everyday of the week. angry

Roflmao!!!!!!!! grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hand Made imported Centre Rugs... / Where Can I Purchase Affordable, Trendy Clothes In Lagos / Why Are 9ja Celebs Crazy About This Dress???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.