Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,728 members, 7,802,189 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:44 AM

Passengers Board Flights In Darkness At Murtala Mohammed Airport - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Passengers Board Flights In Darkness At Murtala Mohammed Airport (30682 Views)

Is It Corruption That Has Made PHCN Kept Us In Darkness? / Photo Of Osinbajo Inspecting Toilet At Murtala Airport / Obasanjo Saluting The Corpse Of Murtala Mohammed (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Passengers Board Flights In Darkness At Murtala Mohammed Airport by leghagha: 6:41pm On Aug 29, 2016
It is not new as this happened a few times when I worked there in the early 90s
Re: Passengers Board Flights In Darkness At Murtala Mohammed Airport by Deepfreezer(m): 6:42pm On Aug 29, 2016
Shameless country. This is why some people call Nigeria Zoo.
Re: Passengers Board Flights In Darkness At Murtala Mohammed Airport by millionaireman: 6:44pm On Aug 29, 2016
Wow

At least British Airways was there.

Let them see the CHANGE the Western governments through their media helped to install in Nigeria.

Well, foreign governments exploit Nigeria's oil most when a far northern Nigerian is in power.

So even if all of Nigeria is dying, foreign governments don't care a hoot.

Since they helped to install the aged ethno/religious bigot in power, these foreign governments have not cared about the sufferings Nigerians go through.
Re: Passengers Board Flights In Darkness At Murtala Mohammed Airport by AlfaSeltzer(m): 6:45pm On Aug 29, 2016
Kaira333:
Naija needs serious prayers

Abeg if you no get any sensible thing to say, just shut up.
Re: Passengers Board Flights In Darkness At Murtala Mohammed Airport by krokronyash(f): 6:48pm On Aug 29, 2016
grin grin
You have seen nothing, go to all the so-called renovated airports and see. Calabar airport is a case study. All of you blaming PMB.....SMH

1 Like

Re: Passengers Board Flights In Darkness At Murtala Mohammed Airport by millionaireman: 6:50pm On Aug 29, 2016
Does Buhari care?

Buhari's only business in power is use Nigeria Armed forces to silence dissenters and push through his Islamization and sharia agenda.

Unfortunately, by the time Buhari misuses Nigeria armed forces to clamp down on dissenters and civil war breaks out, these Western countries shall pour into Nigeria backing different sides in Nigeria, sell their weapons, exploit oil with little or no payment; for short, they make Nigeria look like Iraq and Libya.

2 Likes

Re: Passengers Board Flights In Darkness At Murtala Mohammed Airport by NoreenUG(f): 6:54pm On Aug 29, 2016
Lexusgs:

Your phone deserves an upgrade

The stupiid overrated Samsung S5 dropped from my sidetable this morning and the internal screen went black, even though I could hear sounds and ringtones. The repairmen are charging 35K.
I just had to dump it and go dig out my old abandoned Nokia c3 abeg.
That's what I'm typing with now and it has character limitations.

1 Like

Re: Passengers Board Flights In Darkness At Murtala Mohammed Airport by Reference(m): 6:57pm On Aug 29, 2016
krokronyash:
grin grin
You have seen nothing, go to all the so-called renovated airports and see. Calabar airport is a case study. All of you blaming PMB.....SMH

If you born pikin and 1 and half years later the pikin no fit waka, wetin you go call am abeg. How long does this government need then.... 16 years?

2 Likes

Re: Passengers Board Flights In Darkness At Murtala Mohammed Airport by Kaira333: 6:57pm On Aug 29, 2016
AlfaSeltzer:

Abeg if you no get any sensible thing to say, just shut up.
May God have mercy on you.
Re: Passengers Board Flights In Darkness At Murtala Mohammed Airport by millionaireman: 7:01pm On Aug 29, 2016
HungerBAD:
Where is my Sister Stella Oduah?

I just asked after her and nothing else. Okay,back to the Subject. I don't care who whines about my statement,but the epileptic state of our Airports can be traced to the last 16 Yrs of PDP Rule.

This Government is working on restoring our Airports to her former Glory,and it is a work in progress.

You cleverly discount the nearly forty years your ogas in military uniform fom northern and southwest Nigeria ruled Nigeria without laying any new foundation or replenish older infrastructure in the country.

You cleverly left the impression before your fellow sai Buharis that Nigeria started with 16 years of PDP.

Look, the little development we have in the states today were from 16 years of PDP rule.

During the nearly forty years of mostly northern Nigeria military dictatorship, it was arrested development of Nigeria.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Passengers Board Flights In Darkness At Murtala Mohammed Airport by hadura29(m): 7:15pm On Aug 29, 2016
What makes you feel is not some heavy drug cartel that paid someone to allow that someone to let light go for just that few hours . . Anyway, anything can happen..m
Re: Passengers Board Flights In Darkness At Murtala Mohammed Airport by AlfaSeltzer(m): 7:17pm On Aug 29, 2016
Kaira333:
May God have mercy on you.

colonised robot
Re: Passengers Board Flights In Darkness At Murtala Mohammed Airport by vichaz10(m): 7:18pm On Aug 29, 2016
New system of DRUG smuggling
Re: Passengers Board Flights In Darkness At Murtala Mohammed Airport by Nobody: 7:21pm On Aug 29, 2016
Power outage for 2hours? What happened to their standby generator? I smell foul play. Some people didn't want to board those flights on full security check. First it was Abuja, now Lagos. Indeed there was a country!

1 Like

Re: Passengers Board Flights In Darkness At Murtala Mohammed Airport by BlueMagic2(m): 7:22pm On Aug 29, 2016
When you think Nigeria can't get any lower, it does. Nigeria and the African continent as a whole needs to be recolonized.
Re: Passengers Board Flights In Darkness At Murtala Mohammed Airport by kenny987(f): 7:24pm On Aug 29, 2016
Eluwilussit:

You almost sounded like a fool.

Almost?! shocked How? That's a major understatement! What redeeming factor is there in that post that absolves it n d author of absolute foolishness?

2 Likes

Re: Passengers Board Flights In Darkness At Murtala Mohammed Airport by Kaira333: 7:25pm On Aug 29, 2016
AlfaSeltzer:

colonised robot
Thank ur God dat u are looking for repented Kaira333's trouble not Kaira333. U for hear nwiiiiiii.

On dat basis may God 4give u
Re: Passengers Board Flights In Darkness At Murtala Mohammed Airport by Kpartners: 7:26pm On Aug 29, 2016
Change for you, sorry Nigeria
Re: Passengers Board Flights In Darkness At Murtala Mohammed Airport by kenchylala: 7:36pm On Aug 29, 2016
HungerBAD:

I just asked after her and nothing else. Okay,back to the Subject. I don't care who whines about my statement,but the epileptic state of our Airports can be traced to the last 16 Yrs of PDP Rule.

This Government is working on restoring our Airports to her former Glory,and it is a work in progress.

You must b high on some kind of expired drugs, er u serious,15mths already into an administration n u still talk dis way no hope for u guy. If a board of directors can't deliver n u vote a new one n 15mths in they don't seem to know what dey er doin or a direct would u blame those before dem, abeg mk we see road hear word

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Passengers Board Flights In Darkness At Murtala Mohammed Airport by ocelot2006(m): 7:38pm On Aug 29, 2016
AntiWailer:
Transformation projects

The frauds and photoshop PDP used to campaign.

When the mess is fixed, they will scream they commissioned our projects.

Come oh, is PDP still in power? Have you ever heard of this level of embarrassment under their 16 years watch? But you still want to blame them for this administration 's incompetence, abi?

Jokers.

4 Likes

Re: Passengers Board Flights In Darkness At Murtala Mohammed Airport by juman(m): 7:42pm On Aug 29, 2016
Deepfreezer:
Shameless country. This is why some people call Nigeria Zoo.

You are right it is a zoo.

Even things are slipping away from their hands.

They are too confused.

1 Like

Re: Passengers Board Flights In Darkness At Murtala Mohammed Airport by mchot(f): 7:51pm On Aug 29, 2016
Epic Shame. Oh my motherland.
Re: Passengers Board Flights In Darkness At Murtala Mohammed Airport by Rekyz(m): 7:53pm On Aug 29, 2016
Eluwilussit:

You almost sounded like a fool.
He acted like one

1 Like

Re: Passengers Board Flights In Darkness At Murtala Mohammed Airport by anaton(m): 8:12pm On Aug 29, 2016
What did Nigeria do to deserve this embarrassment??
Re: Passengers Board Flights In Darkness At Murtala Mohammed Airport by faroukalabi: 8:18pm On Aug 29, 2016
abokibuhari:
In Dr. Bello's voice, ' THE ECONOMY IS IN SHAMBLE'.

Unilorin(eco dept) cool

One of the best lecturer in that department. I didn't miss any of his 402 and 404 classes then. I heard he is now a Prof btw.
Re: Passengers Board Flights In Darkness At Murtala Mohammed Airport by kings09(m): 8:20pm On Aug 29, 2016
Buhari's incompetence is out of dis world. Pls hungerbad, go look 4 our transport minister n pls check if minister of state for aviation still de dis country.
HungerBAD:

Re: Passengers Board Flights In Darkness At Murtala Mohammed Airport by tete7000(m): 8:31pm On Aug 29, 2016
HungerBAD:

Even Sanusi the Emir who helped Buhari campaigned has told him to stop blaming the past administration for anything that goes wrong. According to him, this government has made enough mistakes of his own. Wake up oga to reality. Stella Oduah after how many years? You mean ordinary airport light your people can't even maintain? We are in trouble zombie!

3 Likes

Re: Passengers Board Flights In Darkness At Murtala Mohammed Airport by babestella: 9:01pm On Aug 29, 2016
This is over a year now and the APC bunch can't even build on what the last administration left. So so sad we have a very abysmally cluesless bunch of brukutu sipping dullllards in power. Rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Passengers Board Flights In Darkness At Murtala Mohammed Airport by nwoye72: 9:06pm On Aug 29, 2016
worst country i have ever seen.
Re: Passengers Board Flights In Darkness At Murtala Mohammed Airport by Eluwilussit(m): 9:11pm On Aug 29, 2016
kenny987:

Almost?! shocked How? That's a major understatement! What redeeming factor is there in that post that absolves it n d author of absolute foolishness?

None, sis. Being polite and economical with words. grin
Re: Passengers Board Flights In Darkness At Murtala Mohammed Airport by Eluwilussit(m): 9:15pm On Aug 29, 2016
Rekyz:
He acted like one

I was just trying very hard not to call him a fool. True, it wasn't easy at all. The guy na complete fool. cry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tony Nwulu Celebrates 38th Birthday With Family & Legislative Assistants (Photos / Unpaid Salary: Magistrate Collapses During Protest In Calabar / Kano To Buy Five Cows With N9.2 Million Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.