Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,656 members, 7,801,904 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:01 AM

God Is Looking At Something In You Others Cannot See - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Is Looking At Something In You Others Cannot See (597 Views)

God Is Not Looking At Your Sins To Judge You / Obadiah777 Prophecy Is Looking Real America Is Ready For Wwlll / Can You Drive Forward While Looking At The Rear View Mirror? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God Is Looking At Something In You Others Cannot See by WILLIAMS10: 12:57pm On Oct 02, 2009
Something incredible is inside you.
Your assignment in life was decided in your mothers womb."before i formed thee in the belly i know thee,and before thou camlest forth out of the womb i sanctified thee"(jere1:5)
Everything inside you is known treasured and intended for full use by your creator.your very presence energizes God.He saw your beginning and the desired conclusion."for thou hast created all things and for thy pleasure they were all created.
his mercise is not wasted on you .He has big plans .God boast about you to every demon,you may be looking at your beginning but God is looking at your end.you may be focusing on your enemies,God is focusing on your eventuality.
Remember this countinuously,God is seeking something in you that keeps him involved.Then samuel took the horn of oil and anointed him in the midst of of the brethren and the spirit of the lord came upon him. for more tip any advice please visit the following link www.wwwchurchofpentecostyouths..com

(1) (Reply)

If Jesus Is Just A Prophet Then Why?mus_lims Answer / Are You Rapture Ready? / Attitudes That Should Characterize Kingdom Citizens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.