Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:01 PM

How I Was Scammed By 9jaloan And Ayobamog(also Known As Ayo Adeoti-nairalander) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Was Scammed By 9jaloan And Ayobamog(also Known As Ayo Adeoti-nairalander) (1579 Views)

I have been Scammed by Austin Chukuma (Nairaland @Drisklef) / How I Was Duped With Fake Naira Currency / Scammed By A Nigerian Friend In The US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Was Scammed By 9jaloan And Ayobamog(also Known As Ayo Adeoti-nairalander) by abolem369(m): 5:41pm On Aug 29, 2016
HOW I WAS SCAMMED BY 9JALOAN AND AYOBAMOG(A nairalander)

I will be quick and precise in detailing my ordeal! I was in need of capital to venture into a biz ending of last year(around october). So I searched around for a loan opportunity around, I didn't get any. So I stumbled upon this thread by 'ayobamog'(also adeoti ayo) about a company called '9jaloan' that offers loan to people(thread has been deleted, but u can check a comment from warrenweste). He(ayobamog) showed me proofs of people that has been paid already, infact he was doing the canvassing on the thread. To cut the story short after much persuasion and due to the fact that I was desperate I applied for the loan, they required 10percent of the loan that you are about to request for(just like any microfinance bank will do) so I deposited 30k into the account displayed on there site. Lo n behold after payment I didn't receive any notification from 9jaloan that they have received my alert or not after sending them notification, later on my deposit reflected online on there site that I've paid in. While this was on whenever I had problem with the site I call on ayobamog and he gives me one explanation or the other as to what might be wrong concerning the transaction.
I noticed each time I complain to him there will be an effect from 9jaloan(which looks suspicious to me)
I got a text from 9jaloan that my loan is been processed that its due for payment 30th november 2015(I received the text on the 27th november 2015). By monday, 9jaloan displayed on there website that they've been banned by EfCC, that they will pay everyone they owe before february this year. Till date they didn't pay back. It was all a scam, and I believe 'ayobamog' is also a part of it. If he can declare to the world he doesn't have a hand in it he should come out and declare it.
N.B; I typed all this in a hurry, I'm sorry for any error or mistake. Thanks

Cc;mods,supermods,ancestralmods

4 Likes

Re: How I Was Scammed By 9jaloan And Ayobamog(also Known As Ayo Adeoti-nairalander) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Aug 29, 2016
And you are telling us 10 months later in a hurry. You neva ready to recover your money

1 Like

Re: How I Was Scammed By 9jaloan And Ayobamog(also Known As Ayo Adeoti-nairalander) by finalboss(m): 5:53pm On Aug 29, 2016
the money nor pain am

1 Like

Re: How I Was Scammed By 9jaloan And Ayobamog(also Known As Ayo Adeoti-nairalander) by Gabaleve(m): 5:53pm On Aug 29, 2016
all this their dangerous moniker nor suppose show u say na scam

1 Like

Re: How I Was Scammed By 9jaloan And Ayobamog(also Known As Ayo Adeoti-nairalander) by agarawu23(m): 6:22pm On Aug 29, 2016
Since October shocked

Cc mods, supermods ancestralmod
I no fit laff abeg

1 Like

Re: How I Was Scammed By 9jaloan And Ayobamog(also Known As Ayo Adeoti-nairalander) by Dondave11: 7:08pm On Aug 29, 2016
[b]LIAR ZOMBA!![\b]
Re: How I Was Scammed By 9jaloan And Ayobamog(also Known As Ayo Adeoti-nairalander) by warrenweste(m): 8:01pm On Aug 29, 2016
@ abolem369 i remember that thread those guys are rogues,i can recall someone on that thread saying that the efcc banner on their website is part of the fraud to make it look like they will pay u,u can mail the efcc website and report them..sorry about that though
Re: How I Was Scammed By 9jaloan And Ayobamog(also Known As Ayo Adeoti-nairalander) by abolem369(m): 3:47pm On Aug 30, 2016
warrenweste:
@ abolem369 i remember that thread those guys are rogues,i can recall someone on that thread saying that the efcc banner on their website is part of the fraud to make it look like they will pay u,u can mail the efcc website and report them..sorry about that though

Thanks my brother for ur concern!
Re: How I Was Scammed By 9jaloan And Ayobamog(also Known As Ayo Adeoti-nairalander) by abolem369(m): 3:52pm On Aug 30, 2016
agarawu23:
Since October shocked

I no fit laff abeg

No be so bro, the situation that surrounds the issue made me took a chill, at first I took it in that it was really efcc that placed the ban besides I was still chatting with tha 'ayobamog' till early this year(him telling me that he still has his own loan that he ought to be repaying to them, that they didn't even call him to receive it back again) it was when he was forming busy and acting up afterwards that I started coming to my senses. I only displayed this msg not just to get my money back, but to inform people against similar occurence, and to also inform people to take note of them especially 'ayobamog'. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Was Scammed By 9jaloan And Ayobamog(also Known As Ayo Adeoti-nairalander) by abolem369(m): 3:54pm On Aug 30, 2016
agarawu23:
Since October shocked

I no fit laff abeg

No be so bro, the situation that surrounds the issue made me took a chill, at first I took it in that it was really efcc that placed the ban besides I was still chatting with tha 'ayobamog' till early this year(him telling me that he still has his own loan that he ought to be repaying to them, that they didn't even call him to receive it back again) it was when he was forming busy and acting up afterwards that I started coming to my senses. I only displayed this msg not just to get my money back, but to inform people against similar occurence, and to also inform people to take note of them especially 'ayobamog'. Thanks.
The bearer of the first bank account I paid to is(displayed on there site); BIOBAKU OLUKEMI, ACCOUNT NUMBER
3021767059.For Anyone that can do anything about it or track them.
Re: How I Was Scammed By 9jaloan And Ayobamog(also Known As Ayo Adeoti-nairalander) by abolem369(m): 3:56pm On Aug 30, 2016
Gabaleve:
all this their dangerous moniker nor suppose show u say na scam

No mind me bro, the guy was even supposedly a christian, bible verses all over his signature. That alone deceived me
Re: How I Was Scammed By 9jaloan And Ayobamog(also Known As Ayo Adeoti-nairalander) by abolem369(m): 3:58pm On Aug 30, 2016
Eidosky:
And you are telling us 10 months later in a hurry. You neva ready to recover your money

Not so, read my other comments
Re: How I Was Scammed By 9jaloan And Ayobamog(also Known As Ayo Adeoti-nairalander) by abolem369(m): 4:04pm On Aug 30, 2016
For those blaming me for my gullibility, it can happen to you to. I could remember that time last year even before I opted in,mtn also marketed them or should I say they did advertisement through mtn. I could remember getting the usual mtn messages then, that they offer loan bla bla bla and they put there website there, and also whenever I wanna call a msg will just pop-up showing 9jaloan advert again. So seeing that I felt they have a reputation for them to be able to use mtn advertisement platforms.
Re: How I Was Scammed By 9jaloan And Ayobamog(also Known As Ayo Adeoti-nairalander) by Gabaleve(m): 7:33pm On Aug 30, 2016
abolem369:

No mind me bro, the guy was even supposedly a christian, bible verses all over his signature. That alone deceived me
i undstnd bro...just take solace in d fact dat d money nor fit last dem forever...e go don finish by now...

And You do music?
Re: How I Was Scammed By 9jaloan And Ayobamog(also Known As Ayo Adeoti-nairalander) by abolem369(m): 7:22am On Aug 31, 2016
Gabaleve:

i undstnd bro...just take solace in d fact dat d money nor fit last dem forever...e go don finish by now...

And You do music?

Yes o, that's ma calling
Re: How I Was Scammed By 9jaloan And Ayobamog(also Known As Ayo Adeoti-nairalander) by Gabaleve(m): 8:19am On Sep 01, 2016
abolem369:

Yes o, that's ma calling

dats rily good to know....u sing as well as production?
Re: How I Was Scammed By 9jaloan And Ayobamog(also Known As Ayo Adeoti-nairalander) by abolem369(m): 3:47pm On Sep 01, 2016
Gabaleve:

dats rily good to know....u sing as well as production?
Yea I'm a worship leader and a psalmist(instrumentalist). U?
Re: How I Was Scammed By 9jaloan And Ayobamog(also Known As Ayo Adeoti-nairalander) by Gabaleve(m): 6:28pm On Sep 01, 2016
abolem369:

Yea I'm a worship leader and a psalmist(instrumentalist). U?
so basically u do gospel ? ,....wel, i do rap but not d popular Afropop style tho

(1) (Reply)

Yung Enterpreneur / Wallpapers. / Nairabet Agent Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.