Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,317 members, 7,780,777 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:50 PM

Why Do Some Girls Carry Bags That's Bigger Than There Brain - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Some Girls Carry Bags That's Bigger Than There Brain (1025 Views)

"Why Some Girls Are So Demanding" - Nigerian Man / "First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl / Identical Twin Girls Carry Their Day-old Newborn Identical Twin Brothers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Some Girls Carry Bags That's Bigger Than There Brain by Godemcee(m): 7:40pm On Aug 29, 2016
seriously why cry,I just read the story of a girl who aborted for his bf numerous time nd now the nigger dumb her ass Nd she is wailing.wtf did d guy force her or threaten her with gun.there are lot of other story of some gals displaying there naiveness,I would spare the long epistles nd ask

why do some gals carry bags bigger than. there brain (no offence)
plus ion care bout y'll who is gonna bash or hurl Insults at me
Re: Why Do Some Girls Carry Bags That's Bigger Than There Brain by unapapadeycraze: 7:44pm On Aug 29, 2016
Just say you want to abuse the ladies. Any how e be, na one of them you go still marry. You have sisters, cousins. You will even have a daughter.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Girls Carry Bags That's Bigger Than There Brain by finalboss(m): 7:47pm On Aug 29, 2016
cause they hv fish brains
Re: Why Do Some Girls Carry Bags That's Bigger Than There Brain by Godemcee(m): 7:47pm On Aug 29, 2016
unapapadeycraze:
Just say you want to abuse the ladies. Any how e be, na one of them you go still marry. You have sisters, cousins. You will even have a daughter.
I got sisters nd cousins but they smart nd dy always shine there eye
Re: Why Do Some Girls Carry Bags That's Bigger Than There Brain by MrCork: 7:51pm On Aug 29, 2016
Godemcee:
seriously why cry,I just read the story of a girl who aborted for his bf numerous time nd now the nigger dumb her ass Nd she is wailing.wtf did d guy force her or threaten her with gun.there are lot of other story of some gals displaying there naiveness,I would spare the long epistles nd ask

plus ion care bout y'll who is gonna bash or hurl Insults at me

..u sound like spokesman for Crackheads...so necozz u read some were that one babe have abortion,u now sayin all women hav abortion....son, u need knew batterys in yor brain!! (no oofense) angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Girls Carry Bags That's Bigger Than There Brain by Godemcee(m): 7:57pm On Aug 29, 2016
MrCork:

..u sound like spokesman for Crackheads...so necozz u read some were that one babe have abortion,u now sayin all women hav abortion....son, u need knew batterys in yor brain!! (no oofense) angry
says mrcork who talks crap like some one who got nuts loosed off his head,go look for garbage to eat in ur Peckham whatever kid(no hArd feelings)

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Girls Carry Bags That's Bigger Than There Brain by Cool23(m): 10:36pm On Aug 29, 2016
Dude girls are not dumb they are just a bit complicated
finalboss:
cause they hv fish brains
Re: Why Do Some Girls Carry Bags That's Bigger Than There Brain by finalboss(m): 10:40pm On Aug 29, 2016
Godemcee:
says mrcork who talks crap like some one who got nuts loosed off his head,go look for garbage to eat in ur Peckham whatever kid(no hArd feelings)
zee finishing
Re: Why Do Some Girls Carry Bags That's Bigger Than There Brain by Came: 10:44pm On Aug 29, 2016
Why your brain allow you make mistake? Instead of "Their" you dey write "There".No dey insult women ooooooo,because you can't do without them.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Girls Carry Bags That's Bigger Than There Brain by samsono30: 3:15am On Aug 30, 2016
Godemcee:
I got sisters nd cousins but they smart nd dy always shine there eye
how sure are you that your sis and cousins have not aborted before? Do you follow them everywhere they go? Am not surprise there is a girl that has been aborting for you that is why you conclude that girl are like this. How sure your mum has not abort for your dad b4 they got married. Next time dont bring this type of topic to nairaland

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Girls Carry Bags That's Bigger Than There Brain by JustHere2Observ(f): 3:20am On Aug 30, 2016
Yet you spelt "their" as "there". Smh.
Re: Why Do Some Girls Carry Bags That's Bigger Than There Brain by Fragilegirl(f): 4:44am On Aug 30, 2016
hmmmmm dnt 4get it takes two to tango undecided
Godemcee:

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Five Nigerian Prostitutes Fighting Over Customer In Italy (pics, Video) / My Husband And His African Tradition Ruined My Life / What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/girls Appreciate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.