Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,697 members, 7,802,055 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:29 AM

Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite (128383 Views)

Aptitude Test Graduate Trainee Saro Africa / Fortis Microfinance Bank Online Aptitude Test 4th March 2017 / Fortis Mfb Online Aptitude Test Invite For Management Trainee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (57) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by sayid(m): 8:24pm On Aug 29, 2016
Dear Applicant,

Sequel to your application as a Graduate Trainee in our organisation,

You are required to write an online test.

The online test will be, August 31, 2016 from 9am.

Please note that the link, your username and password will be sent to you shortly.

Kindly acknowledge receipt of this mail by replying this mail.

Thanks.

Regards,

Anybody else here also got this email
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by benebaby77: 9:40pm On Aug 29, 2016
please, remove his phone number and the email or else you would subject him to spam calls and messages
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Misstorsh: 10:40pm On Aug 29, 2016
I also got the invite, don't have an idea of the test format though
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by EsosaDiva(f): 11:11pm On Aug 29, 2016
:
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by faroukalabi: 11:13pm On Aug 29, 2016
I got the invite too. Anyone with an idea of what the online test will be like?
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by osayande1(m): 11:43pm On Aug 29, 2016
Same here
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by sayid(m): 6:49am On Aug 30, 2016
faroukalabi:
I got the invite too. Anyone with an idea of what the online test will be like?

They promised to send the log in code and link.
Did they send yours cos I have not seen the link
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Geesammy(m): 6:53am On Aug 30, 2016
I got the invite too
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by faroukalabi: 8:34am On Aug 30, 2016
sayid:

They promised to send the log in code and link.
Did they send yours cos I have not seen the link

I replied the mail yesterday evening. I am waiting for the link too. They haven't sent it yet.
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by GiMngo: 8:57am On Aug 30, 2016
I got the invite too....any other update?
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by faroukalabi: 9:15am On Aug 30, 2016
They just sent the link (username and password) just now.
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by AlexisM16: 9:21am On Aug 30, 2016
I got the invite too, sent them an acknowledgement mail yesterday evening and haven't gotten any feedback yet.
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by AlexisM16: 10:56am On Aug 30, 2016
I've just been sent the link to the test, a password and a username.

Test portal opens tomorrow at 9 AM and closes at 3 PM.

Good luck everyone.
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Nobody: 11:04am On Aug 30, 2016
I received the same email yesterday
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by sayid(m): 1:10pm On Aug 30, 2016
I've got mine too. we will be needing Calculator. Obviously its mathematics
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Khalifa22: 1:15pm On Aug 30, 2016
Got dx too.
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Khalifa22: 1:17pm On Aug 30, 2016
Sorry pks...can i do the online test with my smartphone?
Cos am currently not with my system!
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Khalifa22: 1:17pm On Aug 30, 2016
Sorry pLs...can i do the online test with my smartphone?
Cos am currently not with my PC!
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by jiboluseun(m): 6:21pm On Aug 30, 2016
It's always better with a desktop or laptop, your phone can only be the last resort if other means fail. Depending on the importance you place on the test.
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Khalifa22: 8:59pm On Aug 30, 2016
Pls anybody with past questions...ifefeyisayo36@gmail.com
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by zara24(f): 9:36pm On Aug 30, 2016
guys i wrote their test recently for graduate agronomy trainee.. am nt sure if its d same 1 u guys applied for but it ws 10 applied questions, no maths..timed for 20 minutes.. u need a laptop for dis test... drop ur emails i tink i still got a screenshot of it..
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Osesax: 9:47pm On Aug 30, 2016
Osesaxy@gmail.com thanks
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Omolat: 10:38pm On Aug 30, 2016
olatiselola@gmail.com
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by AlexisM16: 10:43pm On Aug 30, 2016
alexmax781@gmail.com
zara24:
guys i wrote their test recently for graduate agronomy trainee.. am nt sure if its d same 1 u guys applied for but it ws 10 applied questions, no maths..timed for 20 minutes.. u need a laptop for dis test... drop ur emails i tink i still got a screenshot of it..
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by oladiran2(m): 11:12pm On Aug 30, 2016
It's completely different. Did that too and that was just agric question. During the process of waiting for interview, mistakenly used the same details sent to me to login for the graduate trainee test but didn't allow me to submit cos I already applied for the agronomist trainee .. It's mathematics and it's just the usual o'level maths like indices, series and sequence...... , English questions and fill in the gap which was down down the question and having tough ones at the beginning. Maybe it was computer way though and don't know how anyone's question will come but if you kept seeing tough question just click something and next so you can have idea about the remaining question in the list and not end up wasting time with tough questions in front and couldn't finish wen cheap ones at the end, reasoning question that is very tricky to answer as well. I think it's 60 questions but can't really remember. Hold calculator toooooo oooo cost it's calculation questions for the mathematics. Don't use smart phone cos you won't end up doing anything.
Come back on the thread on the outcome, working with them already as an agronomist and it has been a blessing working with them. Their staff's welfare is a priority to the organizatio..
Good luck
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by sayid(m): 6:50am On Aug 31, 2016
zara24:

gbengaawolokun15@gmail.com
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Osesax: 9:13am On Aug 31, 2016
The link is not going o
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Nobody: 9:19am On Aug 31, 2016
who has been able to log in ?
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Khalifa22: 9:30am On Aug 31, 2016
Same here....the link is not going thru!!
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by frajoe2reel: 9:50am On Aug 31, 2016
guys check your mails the issue is now 12:15am or 12:15pm
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by AlexisM16: 10:12am On Aug 31, 2016
Why can't I access the test page? Has anyone been able to take their test?

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (57) (Reply)

Deloitte Graduate Recruitment 2020 / Inec Adhoc Staff Recruitment For 2019 Election - How To Apply And Register / Baker Hughes 2015 Graduate Field Engineer!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.