Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,241 members, 7,807,813 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:44 PM

Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite - Jobs/Vacancies (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite (128618 Views)

Aptitude Test Graduate Trainee Saro Africa / Fortis Microfinance Bank Online Aptitude Test 4th March 2017 / Fortis Mfb Online Aptitude Test Invite For Management Trainee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (57) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Aliyu333: 10:16pm On May 30, 2018
AjesiDayuman:
Has anyone heard from his or her guarantor, may be they've been contacted?
Mine and 2 other guys that I know have had ours contacted. It was a phone call though not the physical meeting they described in that email.
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by CrazyRichNig(f): 3:35pm On May 31, 2018
Someone I know got a rejection mail yesterday. She did medicals.
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Nobody: 3:37pm On May 31, 2018
CrazyRichNig:
Did they tell her the reason she was dropped after the medical?
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by CrazyRichNig(f): 4:11pm On May 31, 2018
charoon:
Did they tell her the reason she was dropped after the medical?
I didn't ask, I just sympathised with her
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Aliyu333: 4:40pm On May 31, 2018
CrazyRichNig:
OMG I wish her the very best. May we that are yet to see be victors.
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Marianwao(f): 5:08pm On May 31, 2018
CrazyRichNig:
Oh so bad, well it wasn't meant to be. She most hopefully have better opportunities coming. Meanwhile I wish us goodluck while we wait.
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by AjesiDayuman: 11:45am On Jun 04, 2018
That's pathetic, I also heard of someone. Let's hope those of us left will get a positive feedback this week.
CrazyRichNig:
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by CrazyRichNig(f): 1:08pm On Jun 04, 2018
AjesiDayuman:
That's pathetic, I also heard of someone. Let's hope those of us left will get a positive feedback this week.

I thought we would get feedback last week so we'll just resume this new month or move on. It's really taking time.
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Pemie11(f): 1:09pm On Jun 04, 2018
AjesiDayuman:

Hopefully.....its well. I was almost beginning to think it was just myself and two other ladies yet to be contacted.
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Aliyu333: 6:04pm On Jun 04, 2018
We should get a mail from them this week hopefully. I am positive the wait will be all worth it in the end.
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Pemie11(f): 7:13pm On Jun 04, 2018
Aliyu333:
We should get a mail from them this week hopefully. I am positive the wait will be all worth it in thie end.

Amen.
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Pemie11(f): 7:13pm On Jun 04, 2018
Pemie11:

Amen.

So far, I have discovered they send their mails on tuesdaysand Wednesdays before 1pm. Let's stay hopeful.
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Aliyu333: 7:41pm On Jun 04, 2018
Pemie11:

So far, I have discovered they send their mails on tuesdaysand Wednesdays before 1pm. Let's stay hopeful.
fingers crossed then. Hopefully they will.
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Aliyu333: 8:11pm On Jun 05, 2018
Graduate Trainee (North) reopened again. Follow link for more details
http://www.jobsfornaija.com/2018/06/05/saroafrica-international-limited-graduate-trainee-recruitment/
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Aishaalameen(f): 8:18am On Jun 06, 2018
Aliyu333:
Graduate Trainee (North) reopened again. Follow link for more details
http://www.jobsfornaija.com/2018/06/05/saroafrica-international-limited-graduate-trainee-recruitment/
Just applied, Thank you for the information.
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by CrazyRichNig(f): 2:52pm On Jun 07, 2018
Another week almost gone. Hmmm
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Marianwao(f): 4:58pm On Jun 07, 2018
CrazyRichNig:
Another week almost gone. Hmmm
I suggest you zero your mind for now. We are likely to not hear from Saro till they are done with the latest recruitment. As I believe we should be going for training together.

2 Likes

Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by CrazyRichNig(f): 10:02am On Jun 14, 2018
Good morning everybody. Lol
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Marianwao(f): 10:15am On Jun 14, 2018
I called the HR yesterday evening. From what he said, the training will commence early July, and we are going to hear from them next week. Thank me later.

3 Likes

Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by CrazyRichNig(f): 11:53am On Jun 14, 2018
Marianwao:
I called the HR yesterday evening. From what he said, the training will commence early July, and we are going to hear from them next week. Thank me later.

Awww. Ok, I'll thank you later. Lol
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Emiology: 2:34pm On Jun 14, 2018
thanks for d information. it was really handy!!!
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by CrazyRichNig(f): 3:47pm On Jun 14, 2018
Just got a mail from them.
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Aliyu333: 3:47pm On Jun 14, 2018
Message just pop up, check your mail. 2 months training in Lagos. Alhamdulillah.
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by quadriano: 4:05pm On Jun 14, 2018
congrats. I wish you the best in the training. Just pay a lot of attention to details, a lot of things are being considered.
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Aliyu333: 4:12pm On Jun 14, 2018
quadriano:
congrats. I wish you the best in the training. Just pay a lot of attention to details, a lot of things are being considered.
Bro can you please tell us some of those things that are considered?.

1 Like

Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Phocusjosh(m): 4:25pm On Jun 14, 2018
What's the probability of been fully absorbed after the two months training? Is there any payments during the training? do you advise someone should quit msc. program that started two months ago at U.I two months ago?
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by AjesiDayuman: 9:32pm On Jun 14, 2018
Hallelujah!!! see you guys in training school.
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by agrovick(m): 10:04pm On Jun 14, 2018
quadriano:
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by agrovick(m): 10:07pm On Jun 14, 2018
Phocusjosh:
What's the probability of been fully absorbed after the two months training? Is there any payments during the training? do you advise someone should quit msc. program that started two months ago at U.I two months ago?

Probability of absorption is dependent on your performance in TS.

Going by previous year, yes there is payment during the TS.

On quitting MSc, it is up to you to make a decision based on what you want right now and the future

1 Like

Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by CrazyRichNig(f): 5:08pm On Jun 15, 2018
agrovick:

Probability of absorption is dependent on your performance in TS.

Going by previous year, yes there is payment during the TS.

On quitting MSc, it is up to you to make a decision based on what you want right now and the future

Please how much is paid during that period? And are we going to write tests every week in the TS? Because I heard some companies do that. Quadriano, please answer as well.
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by quadriano: 10:56am On Jun 19, 2018
CrazyRichNig:

Please how much is paid during that period? And are we going to write tests every week in the TS? Because I heard some companies do that. Quadriano, please answer as well.

Expect weekly tests. Apparently, your set is going to be a little different from previous sets.
Goodluck

1 Like

Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Nobody: 10:56am On Jun 19, 2018
Please has anyone heard anything from saro after the recent email sent?

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (57) (Reply)

Deloitte Graduate Recruitment 2020 / Inec Adhoc Staff Recruitment For 2019 Election - How To Apply And Register / Baker Hughes 2015 Graduate Field Engineer!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.