Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,752 members, 7,806,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:55 AM

Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite - Jobs/Vacancies (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite (128580 Views)

Aptitude Test Graduate Trainee Saro Africa / Fortis Microfinance Bank Online Aptitude Test 4th March 2017 / Fortis Mfb Online Aptitude Test Invite For Management Trainee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (57) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by teespicy: 10:51pm On Jan 27, 2021
Ibks100:

Don't assume, I waited on the test page but I couldn't see my score. This also happened to many people
Ooh..really.. Wow
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Sayhi2essy(f): 11:55pm On Jan 27, 2021
teespicy:

No sir,this not true.. Once you finish your test,you could have seen your score prolly you just left the test page immediately.. Yet to get an interview invite despite seeing my score

It stopped showing scores cos I stayed on the page more than 10mins waiting for the score to pop up but to no avail. I don't know what I scored and I haven't received a mail either
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Emmywhyte93: 1:20am On Jan 28, 2021
I remember scoring 85% in the test.. why haven't I gotten any mail yet??
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by teespicy: 8:51am On Jan 28, 2021
Emmywhyte93:
You did with the first batch right? If yes,i guess the interview is in batches then.
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Timmylehyn(m): 8:51am On Jan 28, 2021
Emmywhyte93:
I'm guessing they looked at CVs, possibly looking at university disciplines.
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by teespicy: 8:52am On Jan 28, 2021
Sayhi2essy:

It stopped showing scores cos I stayed on the page more than 10mins waiting for the score to pop up but to no avail. I don't know what I scored and I haven't received a mail either
Ook.. Hopefully we would get a mail before the end of the week
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Timmylehyn(m): 8:52am On Jan 28, 2021
teespicy:

You did with the first batch right? If yes,i guess the interview is in batches then.
Perhaps the guys with interview invites should tell us their university disciplines
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Timmylehyn(m): 8:53am On Jan 28, 2021
teespicy:

Ook.. Hopefully we would get a mail before the end of the week
Guy, I doubt it. Feels bad tho
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by teespicy: 8:54am On Jan 28, 2021
Timmylehyn:

Perhaps the guys with interview invites should tell us their university disciplines
Ooh.. Thats true.. I suppose its for engineering graduates..It was stated in the requirements.
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by teespicy: 8:55am On Jan 28, 2021
Timmylehyn:

Guy, I doubt it. Feels bad tho
Why?? Its very much possible.
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Timmylehyn(m): 8:56am On Jan 28, 2021
teespicy:

Ooh.. Thats true.. I suppose its for engineering graduates..It was stated in the requirements.
Eng/acct-econs/agric
My guess
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by johncheston(m): 8:59am On Jan 28, 2021
[Perhaps the guys with interview invites should tell us their university disciplines
[/quote]

ECONOMICS
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by teespicy: 9:12am On Jan 28, 2021
Timmylehyn:

Eng/acct-econs/agric
My guess
Ooh.. I see.. Issokay.. But Electrical Engineering was included.

Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Emmywhyte93: 11:17am On Jan 28, 2021
I'm an engineering graduate.. 85% in the test... Got no mail

teespicy:

Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Emmywhyte93: 11:19am On Jan 28, 2021
And I guess you stay in Lagos as well

johncheston:
[Perhaps the guys with interview invites should tell us their university disciplines

ECONOMICS
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Emmywhyte93: 11:20am On Jan 28, 2021
Yh first batch

teespicy:

Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by teespicy: 12:04pm On Jan 28, 2021
Emmywhyte93:
Yh first batch

Ok.. So far its only those that wrote in the third batch seems to have gotten a mail.
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by teespicy: 12:05pm On Jan 28, 2021
Emmywhyte93:
I'm an engineering graduate.. 85% in the test... Got no mail

Also an engineering graduate,yet to get a mail.. Hopefully we will
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Timmylehyn(m): 12:47am On Jan 29, 2021
There's hope
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Taiwo6006: 8:46am On Jan 29, 2021
Timmylehyn:
There's hope
Exactly, there's hope for a tree cut down to sprout again.
I'm in same shoes, did my test on 17th December, scored 85% and I haven't received an interview invite. I studied Anatomy though. If nothing happens by February 1, I may have to forget about the job and move on.
The funny part is, on 19th January, I mailed the HR to ask what's up with the interview, I wasn't even given a reply.

1 Like

Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Bryteosas: 9:20am On Jan 29, 2021
Taiwo6006:

Exactly, there's hope for a tree cut down to sprout again.
I'm in same shoes, did my test on 17th December, scored 85% and I haven't received an interview invite. I studied Anatomy though. If nothing happens by February 1, I may have to forget about the job and move on.
The funny part is, on 19th January, I mailed the HR to ask what's up with the interview, I wasn't even given a reply.

My coursemate ( we studied Agric. econs) didn't get the interview mail... he scored 85, I got the mail ( Got 90)..
Maybe a lot of persons scored 90 and above... but be hopeful
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by teespicy: 9:33am On Jan 29, 2021
Bryteosas:

My coursemate ( we studied Agric. econs) didn't get the interview mail... he scored 85, I got the mail ( Got 90)..
Maybe a lot of persons scored 90 and above... but be hopeful
You both wrote same time??
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Bryteosas: 10:18am On Jan 29, 2021
teespicy:
You both wrote same time??
Yes...

1 Like

Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Emmywhyte93: 12:09pm On Jan 29, 2021
Ouch!

Bryteosas:

Yes...
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Emmywhyte93: 12:10pm On Jan 29, 2021
Can imagine how he must be feeling rn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by teespicy: 12:13pm On Jan 29, 2021
Emmywhyte93:
Can imagine how he must be feeling rn
It is well
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Emmywhyte93: 12:14pm On Jan 29, 2021
But one funny thing is.. most ppl who wrote in the last batch already knew all the questions to be asked.. cos those ppl really didn't change anything.. so no surprises if they mailed more ppl from the third batch who apparently scored 90-100%
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Emmywhyte93: 12:17pm On Jan 29, 2021
Kindof unfair to those of us in the first batch.. but it is what it is sha.. fingers crossed still
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Bryteosas: 1:39pm On Jan 29, 2021
Emmywhyte93:
But one funny thing is.. most ppl who wrote in the last batch already knew all the questions to be asked.. cos those ppl really didn't change anything.. so no surprises if they mailed more ppl from the third batch who apparently scored 90-100%

For me.... I don't think there was batch because everyone was given equal opportunity.. See their message below

Please be informed that you can take your online test any time from Wednesday, 16th December 2020 to Wednesday, 23rd December 2020...

I wrote on the first day, I just didn't want to take chances and I was 100% tensed!!!

Instead of the assumptions, just be hopeful..

I just finished a panel interview with them... 7 panel members to myself..
If you got the mail, just start preparing... Questions are most from what you tell them about yourself, so be ready to defend it...

1 Like

Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Timmylehyn(m): 3:36pm On Jan 29, 2021
Bryteosas:

For me.... I don't think there was batch because everyone was given equal opportunity.. See their message below

Please be informed that you can take your online test any time from Wednesday, 16th December 2020 to Wednesday, 23rd December 2020...

I wrote on the first day, I just didn't want to take chances and I was 100% tensed!!!

If you got the mail, just start preparing... Questions are most from what you tell them about yourself, so be ready to defend it...

Don't assume. Some got this type of message, others got specific date and time like me.
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Timmylehyn(m): 3:37pm On Jan 29, 2021
Bryteosas:

Congrats man
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Timmylehyn(m): 3:39pm On Jan 29, 2021
If 90% was their cut-off it's totally unfair. The margin is really thin for those who scored 70-85%. It is what it is sha.

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (57) (Reply)

Deloitte Graduate Recruitment 2020 / Inec Adhoc Staff Recruitment For 2019 Election - How To Apply And Register / Baker Hughes 2015 Graduate Field Engineer!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.