Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,281 members, 7,807,941 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:15 PM

Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite (128624 Views)

Aptitude Test Graduate Trainee Saro Africa / Fortis Microfinance Bank Online Aptitude Test 4th March 2017 / Fortis Mfb Online Aptitude Test Invite For Management Trainee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (57) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by abuyasir(m): 7:52pm On Jan 04, 2018
Hello house,
Has anyone heard from Saro regarding their invite for interview. I guess some may have been given employment, probably those called for customer relationship manager position.

Kindly hint us on your employment guys.
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by abuyasir(m): 12:51pm On Jan 10, 2018
Saro Agro Sciences Limited is the leader in the Nigerian Crop Protection Industry. We are a wholly indigenous company, committed to the provision of dependable solutions to crop production problems in a distinctive, rewarding and responsible way. We have our Head Office located in Ibadan and offices across Nigeria as well as in the West and Central African countries.

We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Customer Relationship Manager

Job Summary
The CRM’s role is to work with customer service, marketing staff and operations to maintain a customer-focused attitude with a focus on activities that create lifetime customers.
Primary Responsibilities
Deliver all information to and from customer using ICT
Creation of e-channel for sales
Will be responsible for retention campaigns, from conceptualization through to analysis. This includes idea generation, proposal preparation, overseeing the production process and overseeing execution.
Engage the customer in one-on-one interaction
Maintain long-term, post-sales relationships with existing customers
Act as the liaison between the customer and other departments within the company such as marketing staff and operation
Identify and close opportunities for improvement and growth of the product
Qualifications
Minimum of a second Class upper in University degree in any of the Social Sciences, Marketing / Business, Mass communication, Public Relations or other related discipline.
Proven and strong CRM experience (5 years+)
Can demonstrate excellent Commercial judgment & acumen.
Understands customer management process.
Is experienced at managing key stakeholders.
Extensive experience of experiential strategy development and implementation working with 3rd party agencies.
Budget & cost control management
Our Ideal Candidate:
Must have previous managerial experience in this position
Must be highly innovative
Must have excellent interpersonal skills.
Must have experience with physical customer facing
Must have customer relationship experience either in the FMCG industry or in the financial industry
Must be Able to analyse customer data in terms of financials, volumes and growth
Proven experience in influencing customers to deliver business growth(Not picking calls)
Strategic Thinking
Must have a strong understanding of ICT
Ability to manage scale(Large customer base)
Understanding the business value of the customers
Application Closing Date
15th January, 2018.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online

1 Like

Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by abuyasir(m): 1:00pm On Jan 10, 2018
Saro Agro Sciences Limited is the leader in the Nigerian Crop Protection Industry. We are a wholly indigenous company, committed to the provision of dependable solutions to crop production problems in a distinctive, rewarding and responsible way. We have our Head Office located in Ibadan and offices across Nigeria as well as in the West and Central African countries.

Job Title: Production Manager

Job Summary
The Production Manager takes charge of the planning, coordination, and implementation of Saro consumer business manufacturing processes.
The responsibility will include all Manufacturing and production assets under the company’s Strategic Business Units.
He/ She will ensure the adequacy of competence and motivation within team.
Also will be a strategic partner in the development of technologies for expansion and acquisition of productive capabilities, as well as the development, production and commercialization of New Products.
He ensures that products are produced with the right level of efficiency, cost, quantity, & quality.
Also responsible for the maintenance the Production assets and processes, as well as their continuous improvement to extract more value.
Primary Responsibilities
Coordination & Implementation:
Lead total production processes.
Meet yearly, monthly, & weekly products’ volume budgets.
Monitor & track all production performance Indices, including yield, per quantity (ton) Production, Labour & Energy costs.
Ensure materials & production efficiency / cost effectiveness in line with approved budget
Line Optimization & Facilities Maintenance:
Drive line optimization to deliver on ideal output, and continuous improvement
Supervise Factory Engineers to minimize down time within approved limit
Organize for weekly and periodic Machine Maintenance and Repairs
Implement SOPs, and develop revisions that will ensure lines and equipment Optimum performance & Longevity.
New Production Capabilities & Expansion Projects:
Liaise and provide inputs for Equipment planning and development, of expansion or new capacities, providing specific business requirement from optimum technology/tooling goals.
Provide reviews and technical evaluation of conceived and in-development machinery, and facilities towards stated goals.
Carry out desk research, harness contacts in industry for inputs and advisory reports on technical options and methodologies, as will be requested.
New Products Development:
Work with Research and Development in championing new products production & bringing market, based on agreed timelines and budget
Propose new products’ processes, technologies, or applications based on findings, or research projects.
Performance Management:
Provides regular verbal & written feedback tall associates working directly with him in the achievement of the above deliverables with a clear objective of ensuring 100% strategy execution. Furthermore, she conducts Quarterly and Yearly appraisals of all Associates reporting them directly using a robust and clear Balanced Scorecard linked with the Strategy of the and Company.
Establish people developmental needs and provide informal & structured training opportunities for personal development and competence building.
Maintain a suitably motivated, driven & compliant team aligned with the vision and goals of the business, developing and employing incentives and sanctions.
Maintain incident free record on company assets -Materials, Products, Equipment, Computer, Cash, etc.
Planning:
Lead production planning processes, providing both strategic and operational master, and periodic plans, from business aligned goals, to resource requirements, and controls.
Produce yearly / monthly / weekly production budgets – Capex and operational
Work with Supply Chain to Ensure Timeliness & Adequacy of stocks & raw materials sourcing, that will guarantee above
Ensure timely planning & organization of production schedules.
Liaise with the Supply Chain in the selection, ordering & sourcing of production materials and inputs.
Process Improvement:
Lead production improvement process that will lead to better optimization, safety of personnel, cost savings and higher yield
Lead bi-annual general review of standard operating procedures with a view to update them in line with new trend in good manufacturing practices.
Continuously seek ways and means of cutting down wastages, & operational / materials inefficiencies.
Reporting
Train team members on good manufacturing practices bi-monthly.
Qualifications
Second Class Degree Upper (2.1) in University degree in any of the Pure Sciences, Chemistry, Industrial Chemistry, or other related discipline.
Minimum of 7 Years’ experience in Production Management/ Manufacturing Activities
Proven and strong Production & Manufacturing Experience in FMCG Company
MSC in Chemistry or related is an added advantage
Membership of Professional body is an added advantage
Candidates who do not currently work in an FMCG companies and meet the primary experience requirements, need not apply.
Application Closing Date
15th January, 2018.

How to Apply
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by abuyasir(m): 1:01pm On Jan 10, 2018
Saro Agro Sciences Limited is the leader in the Nigerian Crop Protection Industry. We are a wholly indigenous company, committed to the provision of dependable solutions to crop production problems in a distinctive, rewarding and responsible way.

Job Title: Marketing Manager

Locations: Lagos and Kaduna

Job Summary
The Marketing Manager’s role is designed to deliver the above top objectives with a strategic emphasis fashioned to deliver an enhance relationships with refreshed approach and management models.
The role will assume a strong leadership role with multi-functional teams including direct reports.
Primary Responsibilities
Provide information about the products (4Ps).
Gather and analyse market information.
Conduct market research.
Develop and implement product plan and marketing strategy.
Defines and creates added value for the organisation.
Coordinate project development.
Extension and content building.
Lead all areas of content generation and production across all media platforms.
Innovation in service and products
Ensure brand messages are consistent.
Nurture and enrich all external perceptions of the company and growth of market share.
Engage consumers on social media.
Collaborate with the sales and technical team to develop strategic partnership activities and implement the execution framework and strategic plan on identified opportunities.
Develop and lead a marketing team that will develop and execute new concepts, business models, channels and partners to position business as innovator and leader.
Communicate with various media buyers, advertising agencies, printers and other services to help marketing projects come to fruition.
Planning and implementing promotional campaigns.
Requirements/Qualification
Minimum of a second Class upper in University degree in any of the Social Sciences, Marketing / Business, Mass communication, Public Relations or other related discipline.
Proven and strong Marketing experience (5 years+)
Can demonstrate excellent Commercial judgment & acumen.
Understands customers and the selling process.
Is experienced at managing key stakeholders.
Required Age: 27 - 36 years
Our Ideal Candidate:
FMCG marketing background with sound knowledge of industry dynamics.
Proven leadership of a marketing team.
Understanding of agriculture will be an added advantage.
Should be open-minded.
Should have high analytical skills.
Should have the ability to project into the future.
Passionate and Result oriented.
Very articulate.
Understand the data, and how to present it.
Flexible and adaptable.
Must be a trend-setter: must keep up to date and have the desire to know more.
Must be a team player.
Must have strong business acumen.
Must be a vision creator.
Ability to Identify New Business Opportunities and define investment priorities.
Must have experience creating marketing plans from scratch.
Must have extensive experience of experiential strategy development and implementation working with 3rd party agencies.
Must be proven in a multi-channel marketing campaign role.
Extensive customer and field experience.
Ability to communicate effectively to both technical and business level audiences in a compelling manner.
Application Closing Date
15th January, 2018.

Method of Application
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by abuyasir(m): 1:07pm On Jan 10, 2018
In my opinion, I think Saro has not really gotten the candidate of their choice. Bcs this is the 4th time they are bringing the ads for these positions.
I also notice that they kept adding more xteristics or qualifies for their preferred candidate. I do not think they are okay with some of us that they previously called for interview.
Abi, whats ur thought abt this my people
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by abuyasir(m): 1:07pm On Jan 10, 2018
Qualities not qualifies as written above.
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by abuyasir(m): 12:00pm On Jan 16, 2018
Hello suavebaby,

Have u been called after ur last visit to Saro.
Kindly respond pls.
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by MORACHI3065: 8:45pm On Mar 27, 2018
elSolo:

Yeah, U?
From a former staff: starting salary is close to 100k
If u av an accounting degree ur likely to be posted to Admin. Agric related courses, I can't remember. Your office not necessarily be in Lagos and u could be transferred.

Please is this after confirmation or during GT 6month training/probation?
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by MORACHI3065: 8:51pm On Mar 27, 2018
SarahGee:
Yes training attended and successful candidates have been deployed to their various locations within nigeria.

Please what's the renumeration for the graduate trainee role... Before/during trainee and after confirmation?
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by agrovick(m): 9:24pm On Mar 27, 2018
MORACHI3065:

Please what's the renumeration for the graduate trainee role... Before/during trainee and after confirmation?

Some thousands of naira less than 150k net, plus 13th month and quarterly bonus during the trainee period

1 Like

Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by MORACHI3065: 7:19pm On Mar 29, 2018
agrovick:

Some thousands of naira less than 150k net, plus 13th month and quarterly bonus during the trainee period

Thanks bro, please what about the pay after confirmation?
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by fearlesschicken: 7:46pm On Mar 29, 2018
let me just register my presence
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by agrovick(m): 8:09pm On Mar 29, 2018
MORACHI3065:

Thanks bro, please what about the pay after confirmation?

Don't know fam, my source didn't finish the GT scheme before leaving but according to him its a great place to start
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by tunemike(m): 8:25pm On Mar 29, 2018
I think another call for more graduate trainee is out.
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by MORACHI3065: 8:46am On Mar 30, 2018
tunemike:
I think another call for more graduate trainee is out.

yeah!!
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Abdulbaaqi21: 9:08pm On Mar 30, 2018
Yea
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by feezy11(m): 7:44pm On Apr 05, 2018
I just got a mail today from Saro africa, to prepare for an online aptitude test who else got it...

Dear Candidate

Sequel to your application as a Graduate Trainee, you are hereby shortlisted to write an online aptitude test which would hold tomorrow, Friday 6th April 2018.

All necessary details would be sent to you shortly.
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by tunemike(m): 9:18pm On Apr 05, 2018
I got it too. Mine is 11:45am
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by tunemike(m): 9:18pm On Apr 05, 2018
I got it too. Mine is 11:00am-11:45
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Yudeeaikay(f): 9:44pm On Apr 05, 2018
Mine is 3-3:45pm
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Funminicrown: 10:40pm On Apr 05, 2018
Mine is 1pm. Any idea on there questions please.
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by bowintrillz(m): 12:19am On Apr 06, 2018
Did any of you get an acknowledgment message after applying??
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by TundexHOF: 4:44am On Apr 06, 2018
I also got an invite for the online test to do mine by 1pm, any idea on their questions?, needed it asap.
Thanks
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Abdulbaaqi21: 8:37am On Apr 06, 2018
I didn't receive the mail
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Nathress: 8:48am On Apr 06, 2018
Mine is 2 pm. Pls anybody with their question format?
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by ibroh22(m): 10:38am On Apr 06, 2018
mine is 12-12:45pm......can't wait
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by DwayneGy(m): 10:41am On Apr 06, 2018
Abdulbaaqi21:
I didn't receive the mail
Chill. it could be in batches. hope you're not more than 25yrs
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Estee14: 10:48am On Apr 06, 2018
feezy11:
I just got a mail today from Saro africa, to prepare for an online aptitude test who else got it...

Dear Candidate

Sequel to your application as a Graduate Trainee, you are hereby shortlisted to write an online aptitude test which would hold tomorrow, Friday 6th April 2018.

All necessary details would be sent to you shortly.

This message was sent to me yesterday too.
But this morning another message was sent that it has been rescheduled till tomorrow
Pls, anyone with questions shld send to my email estherajayi014@gmail.com
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by tunemike(m): 11:14am On Apr 06, 2018
who is having problem with the site?
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by oscarfrosh: 11:18am On Apr 06, 2018
tunemike:
who is having problem with the site?
Same here, I can't log in
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by tunemike(m): 11:19am On Apr 06, 2018
i am scheduled to take the test 11am...the site isnt going through.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (57) (Reply)

Deloitte Graduate Recruitment 2020 / Inec Adhoc Staff Recruitment For 2019 Election - How To Apply And Register / Baker Hughes 2015 Graduate Field Engineer!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.