Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,702 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:41 PM

Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite - Jobs/Vacancies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite (128641 Views)

Aptitude Test Graduate Trainee Saro Africa / Fortis Microfinance Bank Online Aptitude Test 4th March 2017 / Fortis Mfb Online Aptitude Test Invite For Management Trainee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (57) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by tunemike(m): 11:20am On Apr 06, 2018
tunemike:
i am scheduled to take the test 11am...the site isnt going through.
the HR said he has extended the time till 1pm.
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by ibroh22(m): 11:25am On Apr 06, 2018
tunemike:
I got a mail now that the test has been rescheduled to tomorrow but the mail is confusing.

Dear Candidate

Please be informed that your aptitude test has been rescheduled for 9:00 AM tomorrow Saturday 7th April 2018.

The test will be opened between 11:00 AM and 1:00 PM.

It is a 45 Minute test

All other information remains valid.
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Ewoma45(f): 11:26am On Apr 06, 2018
DwayneGy:

Chill. it could be in batches. hope you're not more than 25yrs
I didn't receive any mail too.I don't know if it is because i indicated that i am yet to be done with NYSC.I am not up to 25.
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Olly1990(m): 11:26am On Apr 06, 2018
I got a mail that my online test has been rescheduled to sat 7th april between 3 & 5 pm

who else got the same mail?
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by ibroh22(m): 11:26am On Apr 06, 2018
tunemike:

the HR said he has extended the time till 1pm.
I got a mail now that the test has been rescheduled, I don't even understand their mail self.

Dear Candidate

Please be informed that your aptitude test has been rescheduled for 9:00 AM tomorrow Saturday 7th April 2018.

It is a 45 Minute test

Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by jaicey(f): 11:28am On Apr 06, 2018
Estee14:

This message was sent to me yesterday too.
But this morning another message was sent that it has been rescheduled till tomorrow
Pls, anyone with questions shld send to my email estherajayi014@gmail.com
Thanks
I got the mail too mine is supposed to be for 11.45 but it seems everyone is trying to log in at the same time. Logged in previously and saw that portal has been opened since 7.45am and you can actually write anytime before 3pm tomorrow
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Olly1990(m): 11:30am On Apr 06, 2018
ibroh22:

I got a mail now that the test has been rescheduled to tomorrow but the mail is confusing.

Dear Candidate

It is a 45 Minute test

It means your login details remain the same. You could use 45min to ANSWER THE QUSTS between the designated time
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by oscarfrosh: 11:37am On Apr 06, 2018
tunemike:
Hope the site is now going through, I message one of the HR and he said the time has been extended

Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by iminabo(m): 12:02pm On Apr 06, 2018
if the time elapsed without you submitting, would it submit automatically, because that is what happened to me and I'm confused
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by tunemike(m): 12:08pm On Apr 06, 2018
I logged in 2mins before 11am and i clicked on attempt exactly 1mins after 11 but didnt see any question due to the bad network. i tried checking portal and i saw "no more attempts are allowed". Don't know what to do o.
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by feezy11(m): 12:36pm On Apr 06, 2018
iminabo:
if the time elapsed without you submitting, would it submit automatically, because that is what happened to me and I'm confused
Yes it will, as long as you are still connected to the internet.
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by feezy11(m): 12:38pm On Apr 06, 2018
tunemike:
I logged in 2mins before 11am and i clicked on attempt exactly 1mins after 11 but didnt see any question due to the bad network. i tried checking portal and i saw "no more attempts are allowed". Don't know what to do o.
You may forward your complain to the HR
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by linndaar: 1:18pm On Apr 06, 2018
smiley
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by tunemike(m): 1:23pm On Apr 06, 2018
Did u click on "attempt question"?
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Briemode(f): 1:28pm On Apr 06, 2018
those that got invite, what's your location and course of study? I don't know why I've not gotten
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Funminicrown: 1:44pm On Apr 06, 2018
ibroh22:

I got a mail now that the test has been rescheduled, I don't even understand their mail self.

Dear Candidate

It is a 45 Minute test

Mine has also been rescheduled till 6pm today. I pray the network works fine by then
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Abdulbaaqi21: 2:52pm On Apr 06, 2018
I'm 22
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Yudeeaikay(f): 3:06pm On Apr 06, 2018
I'm scheduled for 3pm but the site is not going through
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by uzomanny(m): 3:09pm On Apr 06, 2018
For those scheduled to write by 3pm,please have you guys gotten/seen your questions yet?
Thanks
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by uzomanny(m): 3:10pm On Apr 06, 2018
Yudeeaikay:
I'm scheduled for 3pm but the site is not going through

Me too and has anybody been able to attempt the quiz?
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Yudeeaikay(f): 3:20pm On Apr 06, 2018
uzomanny:

Me too and has anybody been able to attempt the quiz?
I sent them a mail and they replied that we can write anytime throughout today and tomorrow
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by uzomanny(m): 3:22pm On Apr 06, 2018
Yudeeaikay:

I sent them a mail and they replied that we can write anytime throughout today and tomorrow

I also got same response
Thanks
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by tunemike(m): 6:35pm On Apr 06, 2018
Funminicrown:

Mine has also been rescheduled till 6pm today. I pray the network works fine by then
HV u done it?
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Funminicrown: 7:05pm On Apr 06, 2018
tunemike:

HV u done it?
Just finished the test. The questions are not that hard but the time seems to be a challenge. I'd to skip some questions to attempt simple ones.
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Abdulbaaqi21: 7:49pm On Apr 06, 2018
What Is D Test Structure? Subjects? How Manx Questns In Total? All D Best
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by tunemike(m): 8:31pm On Apr 06, 2018
It submitted by itself. I hope I safe o
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Coulson: 8:49am On Apr 07, 2018
How was the exam

What were the subjects u took and d structure of d exam

tunemike:
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Funminicrown: 10:06am On Apr 07, 2018
tunemike:
You're safe, were you able to finish the questions?
Abdulbaaqi21:
What Is D Test Structure? Subjects? How Manx Questns In Total? All D Best
40 questions to be answered within 45mins. Maths, reasoning n logic and English.

I don't know why people feel so insecured to give feedback here thinking others will get the job. Let's know that What is yours belongs to you and stop thinking like a black man. God help us all

2 Likes

Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by tunemike(m): 10:22am On Apr 07, 2018
Funminicrown:

You're safe, were you able to finish the questions?
40 questions to be answered within 45mins. Maths, reasoning n logic and English.

I don't know why people feel so insecured to give feedback here thinking others will get the job. Let's know that What is yours belongs to you and stop thinking like a black man. God help us all
Yes. I was able to finish the questions. Thanks
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Funminicrown: 10:30am On Apr 07, 2018
tunemike:
Yes. I was able to finish the questions. Thanks
When and how do we get the results?
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Xbolmax: 11:26am On Apr 07, 2018
Did anyone apply with HND? Cos I can get any mail from them.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (57) (Reply)

Deloitte Graduate Recruitment 2020 / Inec Adhoc Staff Recruitment For 2019 Election - How To Apply And Register / Baker Hughes 2015 Graduate Field Engineer!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.