Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,632 members, 7,801,822 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:37 AM

Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite - Jobs/Vacancies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite (128373 Views)

Aptitude Test Graduate Trainee Saro Africa / Fortis Microfinance Bank Online Aptitude Test 4th March 2017 / Fortis Mfb Online Aptitude Test Invite For Management Trainee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (57) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Nathress: 2:09pm On Apr 07, 2018
Can we use our phone to do the test
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Nobody: 2:35pm On Apr 07, 2018
Nathress:
Can we use our phone to do the test
I used a Tab and the browser I used was google chrome desktop mode
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Nathress: 3:40pm On Apr 07, 2018
Phavourlee:

I used a Tab and the browser I used was google chrome desktop mode

Thank you. I eventually used my phone
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Olly1990(m): 4:11pm On Apr 07, 2018
Omo the questions are not funny oo. The worst of it all is the time frame.But I have done my best. Good luck to everyone writing.

Did some of you see your scores/grades?
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by tunemike(m): 4:23pm On Apr 07, 2018
Funminicrown:

When and how do we get the results?
I think it would be sent to us.
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by STELLA76: 11:23am On Apr 09, 2018
Please what's the next stage, verification test or what?
tunemike:

I think it would be sent to us.
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by hyzich(m): 11:50am On Apr 09, 2018
DwayneGy:

Chill. it could be in batches. hope you're not more than 25yrs

lol. i got an invite and i'm more than 25yrs. should i give it a shot?
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Nobody: 12:06pm On Apr 09, 2018
hyzich:

lol. i got an invite and i'm more than 25yrs. should i give it a shot?
Yes give it a try
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Nobody: 12:07pm On Apr 09, 2018
please I'm having a problem opening the site on my email using laptop. Any help please.
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Nobody: 12:17pm On Apr 09, 2018
charoon:
please I'm having a problem opening the site on my email using laptop. Any help please.

Which browser are you using?
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Briemode(f): 12:37pm On Apr 09, 2018
Hey guys, I've done my test this afternoon. But I've not gotten any feedback, does anybody know when I'll get feedback on my test?
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by hyzich(m): 1:18pm On Apr 09, 2018
obus60:

Which browser are you using?
The page is taking forever to load
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Morkavictor: 1:25pm On Apr 09, 2018
can I do the with my phone
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Briemode(f): 1:29pm On Apr 09, 2018
Morkavictor:
can I do the with my phone
yes use Google chrome
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Morkavictor: 2:41pm On Apr 09, 2018
I can't log into the website,i don't know wrong. Anybody experiencing the same.
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by obiZEAL(m): 2:56pm On Apr 09, 2018
Morkavictor:
I can't log into the website,i don't know wrong. Anybody experiencing the same.

Same
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by ayomidun(f): 3:11pm On Apr 09, 2018
I also took the test on saturday 10am, please is there anyone with a knowledge of how long we have to wait before the result is out?
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Cyndykingz: 3:37pm On Apr 09, 2018
I got the mail for the online test by 11:38Am today.

Said the test starts by 9:00am and will be open through out the day.
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by mickel00(m): 4:22pm On Apr 09, 2018
I signed in. Took the test and was about to submit, then network just misbehaved. Now i don't know if i have submitted or something. Please how can i check if i have submitted. The site is just something else.

1 Like

Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Maxzuel(m): 5:54pm On Apr 09, 2018
I had issues while trying to take the test but I mailed them and the person that replied said I should hold on that there is so much traffic on the site, I can take the test before 8am tomorrow morning but I just logged in only to find out that I have written the test and submitted meanwhile I didn't even see questions talk less of attempting the test. I have sent an email to them again hoping to hear from them because I didn't even attempt the test.
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Fabulousb36(f): 7:04pm On Apr 09, 2018
Guys I applied but I'm yet to be invited for the test. I dunno if it's coz I'm yet to complete my Nysc. I'd be done by Thurs and they said its ok for 17A stream 1 to apply
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by DwayneGy(m): 7:52pm On Apr 09, 2018
Someone should give me a quick hint pls, I'm about to take the test.
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by mickel00(m): 8:00pm On Apr 09, 2018
AlexisM16:
Why can't I access the test page? Has anyone been able to take their test?
Bro use Google Chrome.
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by mickel00(m): 8:01pm On Apr 09, 2018
Fabulousb36:
Guys I applied but I'm yet to be invited for the test. I dunno if it's coz I'm yet to complete my Nysc. I'd be done by Thurs and they said its ok for 17A stream 1 to apply
Am also passing out this Thursday but i got my mail today. And i just concluded my test.
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by mickel00(m): 8:01pm On Apr 09, 2018
DwayneGy:
Someone should give me a quick hint pls, I'm about to take the test.
Synonyms, antonyms, fill in the gap, word problems. Etc
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by DwayneGy(m): 8:06pm On Apr 09, 2018
mickel00:

Synonyms, antonyms, fill in the gap, word problems. Etc

Thanks man
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by bankabiks: 8:23pm On Apr 09, 2018
the exam hard no be here. to cap it all, my time limit was 20 minutes.
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Abdulbaaqi21: 12:39am On Apr 10, 2018
I had some seconds left then i decide to next the page and submit the stufff but network problem started and im not sure i av submitted
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Abdulbaaqi21: 4:13am On Apr 10, 2018
I tried it again by 3:52 am and my status was " finished , submitted 3:52am tuesday 10 april 2018" i dont know if my answers have been submitted with my test because i was trying to submit around 12 before the link stopped going and my phone went off ....best regards
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Fabulousb36(f): 4:55am On Apr 10, 2018
mickel00:

Am also passing out this Thursday but i got my mail today. And i just concluded my test.
How was the test? what kind of questions were asked?
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Abdulbaaqi21: 6:03am On Apr 10, 2018
Arithmetics , critical reasoning , job situational questions and english

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (57) (Reply)

Deloitte Graduate Recruitment 2020 / Inec Adhoc Staff Recruitment For 2019 Election - How To Apply And Register / Baker Hughes 2015 Graduate Field Engineer!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.