Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,787 members, 7,806,181 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:38 PM

Proliferation Of Fake Condoms In Nigeria. - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Proliferation Of Fake Condoms In Nigeria. (45383 Views)

Condoms Sale Increases On Valentine Day By 70 Percent – NAN / Men Pay Extra Money To Have Sex With Prostitutes In Abuja Without Condoms - FACA / UNFPA Distributes 53,000 Condoms At Calabar Christmas Village (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Proliferation Of Fake Condoms In Nigeria. by iamrealdeji(m): 9:23am On Aug 31, 2016
sulesadat:

madam stop preaching fornication here , go get married and do something meaningful with your life, talking like a professional prostitute.
You're nothing but illiterate. Who told you condom is not meant for married people?
 1. Pregnancy control measures for married people have dangerous side effects making condoms better options
 2. Most partners(especially males) are cheats and can't be trusted cos they may bring STD home for their partners and so condoms are advisable ‎
 3. What you have in your skull is full of African mentality,SELFISHNESS. So because she doesn't want to get involved in protected sex cos she's married,so she shouldn't try her best to raise awareness for the benefit of others?
Lady Amtaken,don't mind him o. Keep doing your good work by raising awareness,don't mind critics,‎

1 Like

Re: Proliferation Of Fake Condoms In Nigeria. by Nobody: 9:25am On Aug 31, 2016
Livefreeordieha:
WELL even if condom na fake e get the way..first reason for condom breakage is dryness or using wrong lubricants ,many users dont even engage in pre-intimacy ,toto go still dry like ikpakere yaba dem go juz dey force gbola inside with alomo and orijin eyeness...even the reciever nor get water for body...and most nja girls dont obey their body chemistry u go wan bleep she go wan bleep buh she go dey do like say na rape u dey rape am..the bottomline is diz..if the pucci is well lubricated,and u dont try to be too rough make love dont fcvk like a dog..learn the habit of pre-intimacy u are not animals.your condoms will endure.meanwhile buy condoms from registered pharmacies not mama chuka shop or iya sule kiosk..if u pay good not some 100#cheap condom u get satisfactory results.
gbam!

1 Like

Re: Proliferation Of Fake Condoms In Nigeria. by Nobody: 9:32am On Aug 31, 2016
iamrealdeji:
You're nothing but illiterate. Who told you condom is not meant for married people?
 1. Pregnancy control measures for married people have dangerous side effects making condoms better options
 2. Most partners(especially males) are cheats and can't be trusted cos they may bring STD home for their partners and so condoms are advisable ‎
 3. What you have in your skull is full of African mentality,SELFISHNESS. So because she doesn't want to get involved in protected sex cos she's married,so she shouldn't try her best to raise awareness for the benefit of others?
Lady Amtaken,don't mind him o. Keep doing your good work by raising awareness,don't mind critics,‎

i didnt insult u but if u want it no problemo, u dat claim to have sense, which is d best way to prevent diseases and unwanted pregnancy?, to abstain or to use condom, dan buro uba shege, say d needful in d media, dan iska.

1 Like

Re: Proliferation Of Fake Condoms In Nigeria. by Nobody: 9:37am On Aug 31, 2016
iamrealdeji:

dats how u go about supporting evil, idiot.
Re: Proliferation Of Fake Condoms In Nigeria. by Livefreeordieha(m): 9:42am On Aug 31, 2016
anty trina...wetin dey bend ur nose abi na mouthabi u sef dey reason say condom na dullingabeg stay with me ooo we still need u around.
Trina0936:

undecided
Re: Proliferation Of Fake Condoms In Nigeria. by iamrealdeji(m): 9:44am On Aug 31, 2016
Livefreeordieha:
tell her,cuz her comment still is shocking me..but there are many of her like dat on the street,,av met a gal b4 in lagos who told me if we must get down no condoms ,dat condoms causes her irritation i was stunned and that it doesnt excite her using condom..i told her words she will never forget in her life ,later she started crying and agreed to using a condom begging to come and do but my fellow nairalanders the urge has vanished from me like evil spirit..i nor wan die young ..if woman open her mouth tell u say she nor dey like condom say na only nigga raw she dey play ,it will only be wise to flee from scene oooo..u can imagine how reckless she is in this present days of diff toilet diseases,stds,vagina nonsense .there are some people i will not feel comfortable sleeping with even with a condom..guys ur life is precious.
gbam! Good you knocked true talk into her head. Some people probably don't believe these STDs exist or I don't even know. Or maybe they think their life has duplicate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Proliferation Of Fake Condoms In Nigeria. by Livefreeordieha(m): 9:59am On Aug 31, 2016
my paddy if u use shame drink gamalin20 u go use shame die..na she get her obo na me get my oko..i tell her quick say i nor dey do again and i advice her also the dangers of saying condom nor dey sweet me..cuz later now dem go say na winch dey sick her meanwhile wen she dey blow chima,gbenga and mallam abdul without condom winch dey market dey sell akara... grin
iamrealdeji:
gbam! Good you knocked true talk into her head. Some people probably don't believe these STDs exist or I don't even know. Or maybe they think their life has duplicate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Proliferation Of Fake Condoms In Nigeria. by Livefreeordieha(m): 10:07am On Aug 31, 2016
haba mallam..kanda kanda...shey becuz dem dey ban if u insult for english u come dey call person idiot for hausa u funny oooo am taken started this thread for other rzns one of them was obviously not e-war.
sulesadat:

i didnt insult u but if u want it no problemo, u dat claim to have sense, which is d best way to prevent diseases and unwanted pregnancy?, to abstain or to use condom, dan buro uba shege, say d needful in d media, dan iska.
Re: Proliferation Of Fake Condoms In Nigeria. by iamrealdeji(m): 10:07am On Aug 31, 2016
sulesadat:

1. Who told you not to abstain? What about people that can't? Or can everybody in this world abstain? It has always been like that,even since the time of people in your bible,some never abstained and they were regarded as good people,so it's not possible for the whole world to abstain.
2. As I am,i'm not the type of guy that values sex that much, and that doesn't mean I should tell others they must abstain cos it's impossible to stop others from having sex. Having sex doesn't make anybody a bad person cos a person that has sex often might have the heart of Ghandhi,on the other hand,abstaining doesn't make someone a good person cos a person that has never had sex in his life might have Adolf Hitler's heart,so I don't judge anyone,everything is all about choice.
3 Amtaken is a married lady and you just have to respect her for that if you have a mother and sisters at home, and condom is very good for married folks,if you're preaching abstaining,would you preach it to married folks too? And on the other hand,condom is very useful for married folks,some partners are cheats and the only way is for their spouse to have them use condom,not all spouses like birth control pills cos of their deadly side effects,so if they don't use condom,do you expect them to have babies every year and have China population? ‎

1 Like

Re: Proliferation Of Fake Condoms In Nigeria. by iamrealdeji(m): 10:09am On Aug 31, 2016
sulesadat:

1. Who told you not to abstain? What about people that can't? Or can everybody in this world abstain? It has always been like that,even since the time of people in your bible,some never abstained and they were regarded as good people,so it's not possible for the whole world to abstain.
2. As I am,i'm not the type of guy that values sex that much, and that doesn't mean I should tell others they must abstain cos it's impossible to stop others from having sex. Having sex doesn't make anybody a bad person cos a person that has sex often might have the heart of Ghandhi,on the other hand,abstaining doesn't make someone a good person cos a person that has never had sex in his life might have Adolf Hitler's heart,so I don't judge anyone,everything is all about choice.
3 Amtaken is a married lady and you just have to respect her for that if you have a mother and sisters at home, and condom is very good for married folks,if you're preaching abstaining,would you preach it to married folks too? And on the other hand,condom is very useful for married folks,some partners are cheats and the only way is for their spouse to have them use condom,not all spouses like birth control pills cos of their deadly side effects,so if they don't use condom,do you expect them to have babies every year and have China population? ‎Well,it seems you're a northerner, a northerner can impregnate his wife till she would have 25 kids for him

1 Like

Re: Proliferation Of Fake Condoms In Nigeria. by iamrealdeji(m): 10:11am On Aug 31, 2016
Livefreeordieha:
my paddy if u use shame drink gamalin20 u go use shame die..na she get her obo na me get my oko..i tell her quick say i nor dey do again and i advice her also the dangers of saying condom nor dey sweet me..cuz later now dem go say na winch dey sick her meanwhile wen she dey blow chima,gbenga and mallam abdul without condom winch dey market dey sell akara... grin
toor, abi o grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Proliferation Of Fake Condoms In Nigeria. by iamrealdeji(m): 10:18am On Aug 31, 2016
timunstopable:

Hoe-Yeah.Dont you know HIV has a window period because you testeed negative today doesn't mean you can't test positive in some months time
Na people like you dey spread the disease.Hoelosi oya collect
you com whip am bulala like that grin
Re: Proliferation Of Fake Condoms In Nigeria. by Nobody: 10:20am On Aug 31, 2016
iamrealdeji:
3 Amtaken is a married lady and you just have to respect her for that if you have a mother and sisters at home, and condom is very good for married folks,if you're preaching abstaining,would you preach it to married folks too? And on the other hand,condom is very useful for married folks,some partners are cheats and the only way is for their spouse to have them use condom,not all spouses like birth control pills cos of their deadly side effects,so if they don't use condom,do you expect them to have babies every year and have China population? ‎Well,it seems you're a northerner, a northerner can impregnate his wife till she would have 25 kids for him
yes i am a northerner and i love it, illegal sexual relationship is what my religion frowns at, i dnt respect a married woman dat just wake up and start talking about condoms breakage, well, she might not want her boyfriends to get her pregnant though.
Re: Proliferation Of Fake Condoms In Nigeria. by iamrealdeji(m): 10:26am On Aug 31, 2016
SuperBlack:
Get married and stop living a sinful life also avoid use of Condom, it's not a must to fvck. And if ya married, i dn't see the reason to use a condom with ya man. Gudnyt.
what if her man cheats? So she should contact the disease too? Or pop birth control pills all the time when they have deadly side effects? I don't know why many Nigerians think married folks shouldn't use condoms
Re: Proliferation Of Fake Condoms In Nigeria. by iamrealdeji(m): 10:27am On Aug 31, 2016
SuperBlack:
Get married and stop living a sinful life also avoid use of Condom, it's not a must to fvck. And if ya married, i dn't see the reason to use a condom with ya man. Gudnyt.
what if her man cheats? So she should contact the disease too? Or pop birth control pills all the time when they have deadly side effects? I don't know why some Nigerians think married folks shouldn't use condoms. And I guess pastors are telling you all these rubbish when they know nothing about medical practice
Re: Proliferation Of Fake Condoms In Nigeria. by iamrealdeji(m): 10:35am On Aug 31, 2016
Kayprinzo:
Na only people wey nor get mind na dey fear say condom tear.I trust warri boys wey nor dey use condom again.
Now de latest be say if dem wan pour akamu,dem dey know and dem go quickly draw the bros(dick) out from the room(vagina).
but withdrawal only prevents pregnancy and not STD
Re: Proliferation Of Fake Condoms In Nigeria. by iamrealdeji(m): 10:50am On Aug 31, 2016
sulesadat:

yes i am a northerner and i love it, illegal sexual relationship is what my religion frowns at, i dnt respect a married woman dat just wake up and start talking about condoms breakage, well, she might not want her boyfriends to get her pregnant though.
leave the girl alone. Go and advise your fellow northerners that love homosexuality cos I heard that's what is reigning among northern boys cos they don't allow them near women. I heard they visit men of al ages for sex ,those boys that love sniffing gum and dried faeces. They love pulling out knife and stab anybody in a mere argument. They love to bomb anywhere and attack people too. I think should get up and advise your Boko brothers and fulani herdsmen. I hope you're not gay too cos of the way you seem to hate this girl
Re: Proliferation Of Fake Condoms In Nigeria. by Davido360(m): 12:14pm On Aug 31, 2016
amtaken:
Why are there so many fake condoms in Nigeria today?

Most of them break while being used.

Can the Ministry of health look into this please, considering the fact that this could be hazardous to the health and can also lead to unwanted pregnancies?

nafdac also have a role to play in this. u have tried by bringing up the issue.
Re: Proliferation Of Fake Condoms In Nigeria. by abbey621(m): 12:17pm On Aug 31, 2016
lanreni:

well, i have seen well educated but stupid persons. you only need to check the news. for example, how do you explain why a medical doctor would be addicted to at least 2packs of cigarrette per day. his he not educated? does he not know the consequences? i will not be drawn to the argument of comparing USA & Nigeria because d margins of moral corruption are completely different. what is constant is that sex is sex and the emotional discipline not to indulge is thesame. we several talk shows on radio and on tv, sex education in schools, mosques and churches. so the problem i repeat is not mere education. the education must come with knowlege of emotional discipline. we know so much than our forefathers, yet the rate of rape, tenage pregnancy, baby mamas, beastiality, STDs, etc is on the increase.hope you get my point.

I don't think an addiction to cigarette counts as stupidity, an addiction is a mental defect and has nothing to do with intellect. Based on your example, we might as well say doctors who are fat are stupid because they should know the consequences of obesity. I'm not debating the positive effects of having a good moral system, I'm just saying removal of ignorance via proper education should not be forgotten. What do you call two virgin couples that waited till after their wedding to consummate and their sex life resulting in more problems than they ever anticipated because the woman knew nothing about the art of love making and the man was equally as clueless? What do you call a reverend's daughter after years of careful moral guidance and religious dedication that ended up being a victim of a bad marriage due to sexuality issues which ultimately resulted in a divorce. Morality without education is pointless and at the same time education without moral values leads to a degenerate society.
Re: Proliferation Of Fake Condoms In Nigeria. by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 31, 2016
iamrealdeji:
leave the girl alone. Go and advise your fellow northerners that love homosexuality cos I heard that's what is reigning among northern boys cos they don't allow them near women. I heard they visit men of al ages for sex ,those boys that love sniffing gum and dried faeces. They love pulling out knife and stab anybody in a mere argument. They love to bomb anywhere and attack people too. I think should get up and advise your Boko brothers and fulani herdsmen. I hope you're not gay too cos of the way you seem to hate this girl
we get married to up to four women, we are better of u guys , we still have more credible people than u guys,have u seen any gay man being caught?, i thought i was right wen i said u lives down south revolves around for fornication and adultery,i know are sleeping with ur neighbours wife now right?, u love it thats y u support fornication and adultery, dan iska, shegu.
Re: Proliferation Of Fake Condoms In Nigeria. by iamrealdeji(m): 2:34pm On Aug 31, 2016
sulesadat:

we get married to up to four women, we are better of u guys , we still have more credible people than u guys,have u seen any gay man being caught?, i thought i was right wen i said u lives down south revolves around for fornication and adultery,i know are sleeping with ur neighbours wife now right?, u love it thats y u support fornication and adultery, dan iska, shegu.
Dan boroba,shege yaro. Pueehhhh *spits out saliva mixed with goro*. You gay boy hating on a woman because she's trying to raise awareness. I know you're sucking your daddy's dick right now. I know you are just 17 and will marry your 14 year old amariyah soon(maybe next 4 months). I know you're one of them Boko Haram boys,i know you full out knife and stab people if there is a slight argument. I know you get angry to the point of fulling out knife trying to kill someone,i know you sniff gum,smoke dried faeces,sniff petrol,i know you want a northerner to rule Nigeria forever even if he's a conpirm thief,i know you have intention of phucking a camel in the ass for money rituals just to be able to give gold coins to amariyah's family,i know you intend to shït on Quran for money rituals just to be a bureau de change aboki,i know you clear your throat and spit out thick mucur all the time even during imfortant meetings and in class,misogynist aboki nnakwana,how market? Diss me and you go bomb like your pellow Boko Haram suicide bombers. Walahi pa,I know dey flay

1 Like

Re: Proliferation Of Fake Condoms In Nigeria. by Nobody: 2:48pm On Aug 31, 2016
iamrealdeji:
Dan boroba,shege yaro. Pueehhhh *spits out saliva mixed with goro*. You gay boy hating on a woman because she's trying to raise awareness. I know you're sucking your daddy's dick right now. I know you are just 17 and will marry your 14 year old amariyah soon(maybe next 4 months). I know you're one of them Boko Haram boys,i know you full out knife and stab people if there is a slight argument. I know you get angry to the point of fulling out knife trying to kill someone,i know you sniff gum,smoke dried faeces,sniff petrol,i know you want a northerner to rule Nigeria forever even if he's a conpirm thief,i know you have intention of phucking a camel in the ass for money rituals just to be able to give gold coins to amariyah's family,i know you intend to shït on Quran for money rituals just to be a bureau de change aboki,i know you clear your throat and spit out thick mucur all the time even during imfortant meetings and in class,misogynist aboki nnakwana,how market? Diss me and you go bomb like your pellow Boko Haram suicide bombers. Walahi pa,I know dey flay

dats y we rule over your sorry ass muderfvcker, second class citizen of nigeria, u are always under us till naija separate, we rich,we rule ur punk a$s, jonsing mofo, u simply cant do without us, we will keep ruling over ur sorry as$, go ask john kerry why he visited us alone.
Re: Proliferation Of Fake Condoms In Nigeria. by lanreni: 3:02pm On Aug 31, 2016
abbey621:

I don't think an addiction to cigarette counts as stupidity, an addiction is a mental defect and has nothing to do with intellect. Based on your example, we might as well say doctors who are fat are stupid because they should know the consequences of obesity. I'm not debating the positive effects of having a good moral system, I'm just saying removal of ignorance via proper education should not be forgotten. What do you call two virgin couples that waited till after their wedding to consummate and their sex life resulting in more problems than they ever anticipated because the woman knew nothing about the art of love making and the man was equally as clueless? What do you call a reverend's daughter after years of careful moral guidance and religious dedication that ended up being a victim of a bad marriage due to sexuality issues which ultimately resulted in a divorce. Morality without education is pointless and at the same time education without moral values leads to a degenerate society.
so can i say your own addiction to sex is a mental defect. is not with your senses like the medical doctor you partake in it?
are you comparing the damaging effects of smoking with obesity? or didn't your own type of education teach you d difference between being fat and obessed?
the purpose of formal education is simple. it gives you the ability to ask questions like how? why? and what? if you can't ask questions about how condoms were and whether it actually protects, then your own type of sex or formal education is trash!
are you saying sex before marraige is better? or are the lives of those who are sexing before marraige now better than the lives of our parents who where virgins before marraige? the examples you mentioned. does it not occur to couples whether virgins or not? can you say authoritatively that those who sleep with each other before marraige have better sex lives than virgin couples? sis, go do ur research and acquire proper sex/formal/robust education. education teaches you not to copy the western world blindly.
by the way, sex is not marraige and marraige is not sex. sex is one aspect of the entire issue of mutual compatibility. how to know yourself, how to discover compatibility quickly and who to marry, how to live together in undestanding and fidelity is my own definition of proper education which has healthy sex education in it by default for singles and couples.
my point remains that d society and our own form of sex education only encourages looseness, without emotional discipline. thats deeper than just morality. if not, our religious leaders won't be sleeping with church members. ABSTINENCE, which you have learnt through understanding and mastering your emotions (sexual urge, anger, etc) remains the best. i am not condemning anybody, but this must be our collective goal if we want to leave better legaciesthan our parents.
Re: Proliferation Of Fake Condoms In Nigeria. by iamrealdeji(m): 3:14pm On Aug 31, 2016
sulesadat:

dats y we rule over your sorry ass muderfvcker, second class citizen of nigeria, u are always under us till naija separate, we rich,we rule ur punk a$s, jonsing mofo, u simply cant do without us, we will keep ruling over ur sorry as$, go ask john kerry why he visited us alone.
See delusion o,so,you guys are thinking you're first class citizen and we're second class? We all own this Nigeria. I heard some of you guys are proud(especially educated ones) and yet you guys are unproductive,uneducated,you can't do anything about your almajiris that come to our land to beg and yet you're claiming useless power just to steal all the money that belongs to all of us. I heard you guys even speak Hausa in offices, lecture rooms and schools,useless people,no wonder why most of you can't speak English and heavily accented pa,walahi and the educated ones like you have their brains under your sandals and only hope to rip off the funds that belong to eberybody and fut more of your feofle to suffering and turn them to almajiri one day. People say you northerners are honest,make good friends,trust worthy,kind and humble and all that but I noticed the elites like you among you guys are none of the above. The elites are full of looters and liars that only want to embezzle. You've even showed that you're one of those bad eggs and dishonest,proud northerners by calling me a second class citizen‎
Re: Proliferation Of Fake Condoms In Nigeria. by iamrealdeji(m): 3:31pm On Aug 31, 2016
lanreni:

so can i say your own addiction to sex is a mental defect. is not with your senses like the medical doctor you partake in it?
are you comparing the damaging effects of smoking with obesity? or didn't your own type of education teach you d difference between being fat and obessed?
the purpose of formal education is simple. it gives you the ability to ask questions like how? why? and what? if you can't ask questions about how condoms were and whether it actually protects, then your own type of sex or formal education is trash!
are you saying sex before marraige is better? or are the lives of those who are sexing before marraige now better than the lives of our parents who where virgins before marraige? the examples you mentioned. does it not occur to couples whether virgins or not? can you say authoritatively that those who sleep with each other before marraige have better sex lives than virgin couples? sis, go do ur research and acquire proper sex/formal/robust education. education teaches you not to copy the western world blindly.
by the way, sex is not marraige and marraige is not sex. sex is one aspect of the entire issue of mutual compatibility. how to know yourself, how to discover compatibility quickly and who to marry, how to live together in undestanding and fidelity is my own definition of proper education which has healthy sex education in it by default for singles and couples.
my point remains that d society and our own form of sex education only encourages looseness, without emotional discipline. thats deeper than just morality. if not, our religious leaders won't be sleeping with church members. ABSTINENCE, which you have learnt through understanding and mastering your emotions (sexual urge, anger, etc) remains the best. i am not condemning anybody, but this must be our collective goal if we want to leave better legaciesthan our parents.
Who told you your parents were virgins before marriage? Don't let them deceive you o,den bad that time too o,by the time you're a man and have your family too,i'm pretty sure you would tell your children the same for them not to be wayward like you. As for abstaining,you can't abstain forever. You'll marry some day and how can you be sure your spouse is not cheating on you and she could bring home STD to you if you don't use condom. Folk. Condom is very important. I hope you don't abstain through out your bachelorhood and marry a green snake that acts saint meanwhile she is going somewhere to bring home all sorts of stds‎
Re: Proliferation Of Fake Condoms In Nigeria. by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 31, 2016
iamrealdeji:
See delusion o,so,you guys are thinking you're first class citizen and we're second class? We all own this Nigeria. I heard some of you guys are proud(especially educated ones) and yet you guys are unproductive,uneducated,you can't do anything about your almajiris that come to our land to beg and yet you're claiming useless power just to steal all the money that belongs to all of us. I heard you guys even speak Hausa in offices, lecture rooms and schools,useless people,no wonder why most of you can't speak English and heavily accented pa,walahi and the educated ones like you have their brains under your sandals and only hope to rip off the funds that belong to eberybody and fut more of your feofle to suffering and turn them to almajiri one day. People say you northerners are honest,make good friends,trust worthy,kind and humble and all that but I noticed the elites like you among you guys are none of the above. The elites are full of looters and liars that only want to embezzle. You've even showed that you're one of those bad eggs and dishonest,proud northerners by calling me a second class citizen‎

hahaha, u got served and now u are angry,sad, and forming victim,i luv dat hahaha, who is more honest between we and you?, show me any of ur leader dats more honest dan d likes of buhari, yar'adua, murtala, gowon etc, not only in govt we do good business ,both small scale and big business, i trust u bought somtin from one aboki today, now dat is business, not u guys dat go dig dead bodies ,do ritual, look for visa to travel to countries like iraq,libya,etc to go wash dead bodies. shegu kutuma buro uba.
Re: Proliferation Of Fake Condoms In Nigeria. by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 31, 2016
iamrealdeji:

i thought u have time?, and u wanna talk on behalf of a lady, please be prepared i got ur time, we just got started, we aint gonna finish it any time soon, be prepared, maokaci.
Re: Proliferation Of Fake Condoms In Nigeria. by Nobody: 7:51pm On Aug 31, 2016
iamrealdeji:

where are u murderfvcker,thought u can talk for prostitutes?, come defend d na, spokesman for prostitutes.
Re: Proliferation Of Fake Condoms In Nigeria. by lanreni: 7:51pm On Aug 31, 2016
iamrealdeji:
Who told you your parents were virgins before marriage? Don't let them deceive you o,den bad that time too o,by the time you're a man and have your family too,i'm pretty sure you would tell your children the same for them not to be wayward like you. As for abstaining,you can't abstain forever. You'll marry some day and how can you be sure your spouse is not cheating on you and she could bring home STD to you if you don't use condom. Folk. Condom is very important. I hope you don't abstain through out your bachelorhood and marry a green snake that acts saint meanwhile she is going somewhere to bring home all sorts of stds‎
YOU ARE FUNNY!!
ABSTINENCE (emotional control when & where necessary) IS DIFFERENT FROM CELIBACY!!

1 Like

Re: Proliferation Of Fake Condoms In Nigeria. by Nobody: 6:58am On Sep 01, 2016
iamrealdeji:

Animal come and talk na,are u tired, kutuma buro ubanka.
Re: Proliferation Of Fake Condoms In Nigeria. by iamrealdeji(m): 7:34am On Sep 01, 2016
sulesadat:

Animal come and talk na,are u tired, kutuma buro ubanka.
gworo chewing kunu and fura drinking,tuwo shinkafa, thick saliva spitting northern boy,you still dey here?
Re: Proliferation Of Fake Condoms In Nigeria. by Lsofdk(m): 8:30am On Sep 01, 2016
HungerBAD:

There are a lot of fake products in Nigeria,condoms included.

Condoms in my list of fake things, really does not count as bad as the Fake Medicines that are produced En Masse for the consumption by ordinarily Nigerians, especially medications that are taken by Children.

1- The NAFDAC Should be empowered like the EFCC to go after Offenders, and Judges should sentence those making sub standard products like Medicines and Condoms spend a long time in Jail.

2- 80% Of all fake everything in Nigeria, comes from the East. The Authority knows these factories and people that produces these fake products. Arrest them, close down their factories.

The east? you're one hell bent tribal fvcktard.

well it's not your fault, you go for cheap and inferior materials, the ones that you can probably afford.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

White Man Lies In The Sun In Niger-Delta / After Treating STD, This Is How I See Women Now / What Do You Use When On Your Period? Tampons Or Pads?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.