Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,139 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:40 AM

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) - Satellite TV Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) (247758 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (170) (Go Down)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by biggjoe(m): 3:09pm On Oct 02, 2009
Hello Friends This is Biggjoe Welcoming you all to Season 4 of our great Forum.

We have built a reputation that has reached a stage where we can no longer back down.

Let us continue the great work we have been doing for over 3 years now making our forum the greatest FTA resource in Africa.

Welcome Once again.

1 Like

Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by zenus(m): 5:29pm On Oct 02, 2009
THank you God for making me to be part of season 4
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Oct 02, 2009
Am happy to be here.

Lets start it rolling.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by jossybless(m): 7:27pm On Oct 02, 2009
@ All
All the Glory Be to the Lord for making us to see and be alive to witness the commencement of this Season 4 it is a great thing God has done for us . Many are attack in diverse ways but the Lord kept His promise not to live/forsake us and in His Omnipotent power bestow on us the wisdom to track new birds. Dont you think He is wonderful, may this season usher us all into new discoveries of new things and crashing of cost price of 4910HD for us to buy.!!!! God is the provider He is able to do all things committed into His hands.

So here we go , lead us Lord
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by spacevice(m): 8:22pm On Oct 02, 2009
I hope to get more practical. Season 4! Glad to be alive and in here
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by impress1: 9:00pm On Oct 02, 2009
@twinstaiye: Congratulations4season4under Satellite TV Technology. Long live NL&FTA. Keep up the good work!
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by borderline(m): 11:10pm On Oct 02, 2009
@all i am very deeply grateful 2 GOD 4 kipin all of us 2 launch season4,& i am proud 2 say dat after GOD,my family,my career,FTA NAIRALAND is my next constituency, keep it burning.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by fijabi(m): 11:38pm On Oct 02, 2009
@all,i welcome all gurus & big bros of great nairalands to season 4 may god be with us to witness more joyful seasons of fta amen.[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by fijabi(m): 11:39pm On Oct 02, 2009
@all,i welcome all gurus & big bros of great nairalands to season 4 may god be with us to witness more joyful seasons of fta amen.[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by ifende(m): 12:07am On Oct 03, 2009
@all
welcome to season 4.
More power to FTA
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by olatiler(m): 6:46am On Oct 03, 2009
@ all am somuch grateful to almighty God, that make it posible for us, to witness this season4. May he 4give all our sin n give us wisdom to go about our fta. One lov FTA.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by idyday(m): 7:39am On Oct 03, 2009
I'm delighted to be here in the 4th season,i have been anonymous in d past seasons,i'll try to contribute more.God bless all d gurus of fta who were so generous by showing us d way.long live fta nairaland!
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by xwallace(m): 7:43am On Oct 03, 2009
Nice to be in season4,wonderful area to be NL.fta 4 forever
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by microgiant: 8:40am On Oct 03, 2009
nice to be here, in the FTA progress flight.

@Adm/Mod

The link to season 4 should have been the last post on season 3 and the thread locked. People are still posting in season 3
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by babaegun(m): 8:58am On Oct 03, 2009
I am delighted to be here.

Lets set the ball rolling.

Cheers.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by sylve11: 11:17am On Oct 03, 2009
I am happy to be here, it's just like entering into a new year wink cool
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by spacevice(m): 4:01pm On Oct 03, 2009
Finally, finally! I've managed to track Multi TV and CRTV. Thanks to BLAKSTAR for given me the trick.
By the way, how can i get more than 65% quality.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by GeorgeD1(m): 4:09pm On Oct 03, 2009
Oh my gosh! Are we here now?! I thought season 4 will never come what with the way the pages of season 3 kept getting longer and longer evey day by day! smiley

Thank God at last we all made it!!!! smiley
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by andy1(m): 4:20pm On Oct 03, 2009
Thank God we are finally here am not a guru bt i appreciate d Good work u guys are doing here long live fta cheers.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by chuk101(m): 4:56pm On Oct 03, 2009
Thank God for the new season, fta is the best place to be, welcome guys
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by Nobody: 5:11pm On Oct 03, 2009
Sorry, I didn't get what you guys have been saying?, What is FTA and what's up with the season 4. What's everything all about?.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by Okaakoko(m): 5:30pm On Oct 03, 2009
We are all welcome to season 4 of this thread. fta for life, and more discoveries in the name of GOD. long life NAIRALAND, long life FTA. GOD bless you all
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by totalfact(m): 6:12pm On Oct 03, 2009
Pls,include me!
Let me know how to be an active member!
Pls, can someone guide me through on how to send post information. Honestly, I am full of information!
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by GeorgeD1(m): 6:24pm On Oct 03, 2009
@rookie,
@oluagness,
@VIPICO,
@sofeco,

You guys are just spewing rubbish because you don't know what is happening here. Just look at the tittle of the thread and think again. If it is called 'Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4)' what is that telling you? Does that not suggest there has been a season one, two and three? Why don't you take your time and find out what has been happening in all three previous seasons before you come here and show your ignorance?
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by alcovex: 6:35pm On Oct 03, 2009
@  all, kudos  to   all  u  guys  for  taking  this   thread   to   where   it  is   now.   best   regards   to  everyone   this   season  as   i  wish   fta   more astonishing   achievements  and  progress.    meanwhile,   i   believe  one   of   d   secret   of   past   success   of   especially  d    immediate   past  2  season   was   because    a   lot  of  the   initial  posters    to  these   season   started   with    some   form  of   prayer.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by borderline(m): 7:21pm On Oct 03, 2009
@TWINS PLS TAKE NOTE OF DIS INTRUDERS@REAL TRUTH , u really need 2 be told some home truth, just listen 2 urself once again, u don't know wat FTA means?, didn't u check d title of dis thread b4 u bumpd into it.better stil u kud av input FTA in various search engìnes & sèe wat u can find. u not knowin wat FTA means is sth & sugestin dis thread is ocultic is anoda thing,very naive &very unfortunate 2 say d least,u owe this thread an apology
@rookie does 'F' words of urs arn't welcomd here at all,4 god sake why ar u guys reactin dis way 2 sth u know litle or nothin about,grow up!
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Oct 03, 2009
I thk GOD for making us pass over season3 &move to season4.I pray may we never loose any member or suffer any form of disaster in our personal lives(Amen).Happy new season to evry1
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Oct 03, 2009
@real truth.U dnt hav 2b harsh on us.We are no occultic group.Simply referencing God&praising him is to show our sincere gratitude.This forum survive 3seasons&we're not yet tired,cus we're moving on.All thks to God for givin our members wisdow&inspiration to break barriers&saving us alot of money dat we culd av wasted on subscription to paytv,not only in nigeria but entire west africa,where we av members.Im sure if u read d past 3threads, u'll come join us
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by captainus: 8:32pm On Oct 03, 2009
@twinstaiye i believe the time has come for u to be stricter on offensive/irrelevant messages.this thread and its founders deserve respect.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by Olayinkaoj(m): 8:33pm On Oct 03, 2009
Thank God to be here to
Most people are clamoring for DAARSAT recorder for MULTI tv, cant I use strong decoder for same purpose?
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by obnelly: 8:51pm On Oct 03, 2009
its good to be here in season 4 ,hope the season will not be loaded with junks.end of season 3 was not too good its loaded with newbies and i believe this new season will be the begining of good discoveries.pls,no repetition of questions already answered. And all newbies endavour to read and crack your brains before asking questions.Try and post reasonable discoveries at least you too will have course to thank old members not that old members will continue to feed your like a baby.Hope i dey clear.
shalom,love you all,to all my hommies ,i say one love.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) by greateliso(m): 9:00pm On Oct 03, 2009
grt

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (170)

All About Nilesat Installations / Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] / Strong Receivers Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.