Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:26 AM

“how I Met My Husband” – Sola Kosoko Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “how I Met My Husband” – Sola Kosoko Reveals (8301 Views)

Omotola Jalade On Set Of "Shadow Parties" With Sola Kosoko, Saidi Balogun / Sola Kosoko Honored By Empired School Of Art / Henrietta Kosoko's Death: She Is The Third Wife Jide Kosoko Has Lost (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“how I Met My Husband” – Sola Kosoko Reveals by Nollyzone: 8:49am On Aug 30, 2016
Nollywood actress, Sola Kosoko who is also one of the daughters of veteran Nollywood actor, Jide Kosoko, disclosed in a recent chat with Punch, her marriage to her beau, Mr Abiodun Abina whom she has been married to since 2012.

Read excerpts…

How have you been copying with marriage and acting, do you stay with your husband?

Of course we stay together. I just spoke with him on the phone now. My husband is based here in Nigeria. He works in a telecommunication company as an architect. I just came back from abroad where I had gone to deliver my baby. So, back to the question of how I have been coping with marriage and acting, I would say it’s been God all the way. If I say it’s been easy, that means I’m not being truthful to myself. Combining marriage, acting and motherhood is very tasking, but the Lord has always been my strength.

How did you meet your husband?

The truth of the matter is that I have known my husband even before I became this famous. He has been my very close friend since I was in secondary school but we never dated, he was always there supporting me. He’s very good at calculations and I’m not that good, so he was always helpful. Even when I got admission into the higher institution, he never turned back; he supported me academically and financially. We met shortly before my 20th birthday in 1999, but I told him I wasn’t ready for a relationship.

http://news.nollyzone.com/met-husband-sola-kosoko-reveals/

Re: “how I Met My Husband” – Sola Kosoko Reveals by Airforce1(m): 8:51am On Aug 30, 2016
Ok
Re: “how I Met My Husband” – Sola Kosoko Reveals by antontech(m): 8:53am On Aug 30, 2016
Good
Re: “how I Met My Husband” – Sola Kosoko Reveals by dannyben5: 8:55am On Aug 30, 2016
Na u knw hw una take meet....e no concern me....

1 Like

Re: “how I Met My Husband” – Sola Kosoko Reveals by dayleke: 9:27am On Aug 30, 2016
dannyben5:
Na u knw hw una take meet....e no concern me....

Lol...........
Haaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!
Why now?

(1) (Reply)

Phyno And Flavour Nabania's Daughter Looking Adorable Together (pictures,video) / New Lovely Pictures Of Actress Destiny Etiko And Her Colleagues / Has Cristiano Ronaldo Had Plastic Surgery? PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.