Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,968 members, 7,806,801 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:52 AM

The Finer The Moniker The Uglier The Owner - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Finer The Moniker The Uglier The Owner (4969 Views)

My New Chic, If Ur Bae Is Finer U Won / My Hair And Legs Are Finer Than Most Girls - Photos / Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Finer The Moniker The Uglier The Owner by Nobody: 8:56am On Aug 30, 2016
we all do it so make una no lie! when you see a fine name viewing you click to view the babe wink , most times like 9 in 10 the babe they ugly cheesy
few that i know
fabolocity
hateu2 hatey mishatey and many more
ErnieSmallzz
halfafricanadian
and many more
Re: The Finer The Moniker The Uglier The Owner by abovethelaw(f): 9:01am On Aug 30, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:
we all do it so make una no lie! when you see a fine name viewing you click to view the babe wink , most times like 9 in 10 the babe they ugly cheesy
few that i know
fabolocity
ErnieSmallzz
halfafricanadian
and many more
why now?

Hatey and her friend is ugly for sure, don't know about half
Re: The Finer The Moniker The Uglier The Owner by obiorathesubtle: 9:04am On Aug 30, 2016
k.
Re: The Finer The Moniker The Uglier The Owner by Nobody: 9:07am On Aug 30, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:
few that i know
fabolocity
ErnieSmallzz
halfafricanadian
and many more
and they carry their shoulders up high, forming posh wen the opposite is the case in real life...

Buh take out halfricanadian bro.

2 Likes

Re: The Finer The Moniker The Uglier The Owner by youngberry001(m): 9:07am On Aug 30, 2016
Some ugly like a bitcch corrk sad
Re: The Finer The Moniker The Uglier The Owner by Nobody: 9:18am On Aug 30, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:
few that i know
fabolocity
ErnieSmallzz
halfafricanadian
and many more

Nawa o. Ugly moniker nko?
Re: The Finer The Moniker The Uglier The Owner by Garshyzee(m): 9:25am On Aug 30, 2016
okada man drop me here.....comes down and dusts cloths

1 Like

Re: The Finer The Moniker The Uglier The Owner by ErnieSmallzz(f): 11:11am On Aug 30, 2016
undecided biko how is my moniker cute? Isit d smallz or the ernie?
NairalandEFCC1:
few that i know
fabolocity
ErnieSmallzz
halfafricanadian
and many more
Re: The Finer The Moniker The Uglier The Owner by fairlyusedpant: 12:15pm On Aug 30, 2016
LadyMercedes:

babe, your face looks familiar, are you nkechi munachi aishatu the daughter of chief dr ahmed kunle obi the man that owns a petrol station at okokomaiko, you wore blue jeans and blue eye pencil with blue low heels and blue face cap, i saw you at lekki phase 11 opposite linda ikeji three star restaurant

2 Likes

Re: The Finer The Moniker The Uglier The Owner by Nobody: 1:38pm On Aug 30, 2016
fairlyusedpant:

babe, your face looks familiar, are you nkechi munachi aishatu the daughter of chief dr ahmed kunle obi the man that owns a petrol station at okokomaiko, you wore blue jeans and blue eye pencil with blue low heels and blue face cap, i saw you at lekki phase 11 opposite linda ikeji three star restaurant

Enyi nwoke, na me o, Sister Nkechi. I no see you for our spot again ô. You don dey follow Mgbeke abi? Nsogbu adiro. Let's meet under the mango tree tonight. grin grin grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Finer The Moniker The Uglier The Owner by Nobody: 1:44pm On Aug 30, 2016
abovethelaw:
why now?

Hatey and her friend is ugly for sure, don't know about half
yes, we are ugly. What next undecided
Cc: iamnawty
Re: The Finer The Moniker The Uglier The Owner by Nobody: 1:45pm On Aug 30, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:
few that i know
fabo locity
hate u2 hatey misha tey and many more
ErnieS mallzz
halfafric anadian
and many more

We are ugly!!! Yes undecided
Now that you know, what have you achieved today undecided

Cc: iamnawty, they are talking about us here
Re: The Finer The Moniker The Uglier The Owner by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 30, 2016
MissHatey:
yes, we are ugly. What next undecided
Cc: iamnawty
are you? Let me see.pls misshatey smiley
Re: The Finer The Moniker The Uglier The Owner by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 30, 2016
grin yeye op
Re: The Finer The Moniker The Uglier The Owner by Nobody: 1:49pm On Aug 30, 2016
Op is an ugly hoe grin male olosho cheesy
Re: The Finer The Moniker The Uglier The Owner by Nobody: 1:52pm On Aug 30, 2016
MissHatey:

We are ugly!!! Yes undecided
Now that you know, what have you achieved today undecided

Cc: iamnawty, they are talking about us here
thanks i love honest people wor wor rules

1 Like

Re: The Finer The Moniker The Uglier The Owner by Nobody: 1:52pm On Aug 30, 2016
Berlyn:
grin yeye op
i blame you because i forget your name abi
Re: The Finer The Moniker The Uglier The Owner by Nobody: 1:53pm On Aug 30, 2016
prettythicksme:
i dey find my hoe since when you see am, abeg bring am come farm
Re: The Finer The Moniker The Uglier The Owner by Nobody: 1:54pm On Aug 30, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:

i dey find my hoe since when you see am, abeg bring am come farm
hehehehehehehe this guy is not serious angry
Re: The Finer The Moniker The Uglier The Owner by firstking01(m): 1:56pm On Aug 30, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:
few that i know
fabolocity
ErnieSmallzz
halfafricanadian
and many more
Halfricanadian is a goddess, atleast she's the only nairalander i 've met offline, ask photoshoot or cutehector...she fine no be small...remove her moniker there.

1 Like

Re: The Finer The Moniker The Uglier The Owner by Nobody: 1:58pm On Aug 30, 2016
firstking01:
Halfricanadian is a goddess, atleast she's the only nairaland i 've met offline...she fine no be small...remove her moniker there.
where she been since... I've not been seeing her around
Re: The Finer The Moniker The Uglier The Owner by firstking01(m): 2:03pm On Aug 30, 2016
DatCuteGuy:
where she been since... I've not been seeing her around
Remove her moniker there first then i'd answer you.
Re: The Finer The Moniker The Uglier The Owner by Nobody: 2:11pm On Aug 30, 2016
ILuvGummyBears:
are you? Let me see.pls mi sshatey smiley
We are ugly smiley.
New moniker?
Do I know you undecided
NairalandEFCC1:

thanks i love honest people wor wor rules
Thanks love undecided
Re: The Finer The Moniker The Uglier The Owner by Nobody: 2:11pm On Aug 30, 2016
firstking01:
Remove her moniker there first then i'd answer you.
shut up undecided
Re: The Finer The Moniker The Uglier The Owner by Nobody: 2:12pm On Aug 30, 2016
prettythicksme:
cheesy cheesy
You this he/she undecided
Where have you been?
Re: The Finer The Moniker The Uglier The Owner by newsphase(m): 2:12pm On Aug 30, 2016
LadyMercedes:

The grade of men who exist on nairaland is very interesting...

Miss are you wearing lenses in that profile pic you took (I believe so)... where can I get them?
Re: The Finer The Moniker The Uglier The Owner by firstking01(m): 2:17pm On Aug 30, 2016
MissHatey:
shut up undecided
Dey crush on me dey go, you are freegrin
Re: The Finer The Moniker The Uglier The Owner by CaraJewel(f): 2:17pm On Aug 30, 2016
Hmmm
Re: The Finer The Moniker The Uglier The Owner by Nobody: 2:19pm On Aug 30, 2016
MissHatey:
We are ugly smiley.
New moniker?
Do I know you undecided
Prolly not you don't know me undecided
••••••
But I want 2 see anyway cheesy
Re: The Finer The Moniker The Uglier The Owner by Nobody: 2:19pm On Aug 30, 2016
MissHatey:
cheesy cheesy
You this he/she undecided
Where have you been?
Lol,babe i kuku dey.Always around,just dat we dont always jam ourselve nii grin
Re: The Finer The Moniker The Uglier The Owner by Nobody: 2:24pm On Aug 30, 2016
firstking01:
Dey crush on me dey go, you are freegrin
if I crush on you make Dasuki mention my name undecided.
I just hate you undecided
I used to Like you but now we nah nah nah
ILuvGummyBears:
••••••
ILuvGummyBears:
••••••
oh! It's you.
Mrobontami's wife undecided.
Where is he self
Still alive undecided.

My pix together with iamnawty was uploaded two weeks ago. Don't tell me you missed the drama cheesy
prettythicksme:
Lol,babe i kuku dey.Always around,just dat we dont always jam ourselve nii grin
I see. They ban my man moniker for good two months just for derailing oo cheesy. Awon werey mydddyy ABI wahater is his moniker undecided
Re: The Finer The Moniker The Uglier The Owner by Nobody: 2:29pm On Aug 30, 2016
MissHatey:
if I crush on you make Dasuki mention my name undecided.
I just hate you undecided
I used to Like you but now we nah nah nahoh! It's you.
Mrobontami's wife undecided.
Where is he self
Still alive undecided.

My pix together with iamnawty was uploaded two weeks ago. Don't tell me you missed the drama :DI see. They ban my man moniker for good two months just for derailing oo cheesy. Awon werey mydddyy ABI wahater is his moniker undecided
they should continue banning wor wor girls from this forum

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Feels Like I've Been Cheated On,see What I Saw Her On With(photop) / A Guy Who Truly Loves A Girl Wrote This To Her When She Started Acting Strangely / Newyork Couple Jump To Their Death Together Because Of Debt(photos).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.