Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,785 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:00 AM

I Slept With My Girlfriend's Friend To Punish Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Slept With My Girlfriend's Friend To Punish Her (1997 Views)

"I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says / Man Buys Condoms From His Ex-Girlfriend To "Punish Her" / Man Destroys His Daughter To Punish Her For Having Premarital Sex (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Slept With My Girlfriend's Friend To Punish Her by Talk2Bella(f): 11:00am On Aug 30, 2016
So my girlfriend came to my house one night from school with her friend, truth is I have always warned her about that friend of hers, she’s just too wayward and flirts a lot but did my girlfriend listen NO!

Anyway that night I was angry but I just hid it, next day my girlfriend had to go to the market, I told her to take her friend with her she refused, immediately she left that one came to my room forming sexy, she didn’t even have to try too much, I made sure I bleeped the hell out of her before my girlfriend came back.

I know she won’t say nothing, and I don’t even feel guilty, I slept with her to punish my girlfriend, next time when I tell her to avoid someone she will.

Maybe one day I will tell her but for now I will say nothing,

Talk2Bella

Do you expect a medal for this? I just have this policy where I don’t insult stupid people; it’s a waste of insults.

So if you don’t like a family member of your girlfriend’s you’d sleep with her too?

I hope she finds out very soon and leaves your ass, you don’t deserve her, and for that her friend, she’s going to get what’s coming to her

http://www.talk2bella.com/2016/08/i-slept-with-my-girlfriends-friend-to.html

1 Like

Re: I Slept With My Girlfriend's Friend To Punish Her by Nobody: 11:09am On Aug 30, 2016
Bella said it all undecided
Re: I Slept With My Girlfriend's Friend To Punish Her by kaokao2015: 11:16am On Aug 30, 2016
I hope the guy will not give MAGUN(Thunder Bolt)
Re: I Slept With My Girlfriend's Friend To Punish Her by firstking01(m): 11:20am On Aug 30, 2016
Mtcheeews
Re: I Slept With My Girlfriend's Friend To Punish Her by PureWays(m): 11:38am On Aug 30, 2016
skarlett:
I saw something under your Skull Cap; Behold, it's Magic.
Re: I Slept With My Girlfriend's Friend To Punish Her by westlius(m): 11:44am On Aug 30, 2016
ur gf will knw when d gal carry belle for u
Re: I Slept With My Girlfriend's Friend To Punish Her by Nobody: 11:45am On Aug 30, 2016
PureWays:
I saw something under your Skull Cap; Behold, it's Magic.

Re: I Slept With My Girlfriend's Friend To Punish Her by PureWays(m): 11:54am On Aug 30, 2016
skarlett:

Lol..
You should take that as a Complement.
Re: I Slept With My Girlfriend's Friend To Punish Her by Nobody: 12:12pm On Aug 30, 2016
Good job and u deserve a medal..
Re: I Slept With My Girlfriend's Friend To Punish Her by Talk2Bella(f): 12:13pm On Aug 30, 2016
Ighoga898:
Good job and u deserve a medal..

Lol, you think so?

1 Like

Re: I Slept With My Girlfriend's Friend To Punish Her by Talk2Bella(f): 12:14pm On Aug 30, 2016
skarlett:

Thanks love

1 Like

Re: I Slept With My Girlfriend's Friend To Punish Her by Nobody: 12:16pm On Aug 30, 2016
PureWays:
Lol..

You should take that as a Complement.

Oh ok. I didn't get @first. Thanks smiley
Re: I Slept With My Girlfriend's Friend To Punish Her by Nobody: 12:19pm On Aug 30, 2016
Talk2Bella:

Lol, you think so?
yeah, u should b proud of urself
Re: I Slept With My Girlfriend's Friend To Punish Her by Nobody: 12:29pm On Aug 30, 2016
Bella cheesy cheesy even your bf will do it

its "every" guy every no one is different!!! fantasy, we all think about it! most dont work on their tots but the few that do and succeed #I tip my hat to you

am not going to mock the girl or support the girl naaa, she deserved it!
Re: I Slept With My Girlfriend's Friend To Punish Her by rosy1992(f): 12:42pm On Aug 30, 2016
Hmmmmm guys guys guys!!!
Re: I Slept With My Girlfriend's Friend To Punish Her by PureWays(m): 12:46pm On Aug 30, 2016
skarlett:

Oh ok. I didn't get @first. Thanks smiley
You're welcome.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Slept With My Girlfriend's Friend To Punish Her by Fidelismaria: 1:58pm On Aug 30, 2016
undecided
Re: I Slept With My Girlfriend's Friend To Punish Her by csamiii: 2:17pm On Aug 30, 2016
He did well! Maybe next time, she will listen.
Re: I Slept With My Girlfriend's Friend To Punish Her by Talk2Bella(f): 2:26pm On Aug 30, 2016
2BB4CB3E:
Bella cheesy cheesy even your bf will do it

its "every" guy every no one is different!!! fantasy, we all think about it! most dont work on their tots but the few that do and succeed #I tip my hat to you

am not going to mock the girl or support the girl naaa, she deserved it!

Something like this has happened to me when I still kept female friends so I know how this person feels

The girl slept with anyone that just toasted me o grin even If I hadn't accepted their proposal she will still sleep with them and the yeye boys after bonkin her will come and tell me

The one that shocked me ehn chai I won't say it here

1 Like

Re: I Slept With My Girlfriend's Friend To Punish Her by Talk2Bella(f): 2:27pm On Aug 30, 2016
csamiii:
He did well! Maybe next time, she will listen.

No he didn't do well grin
Re: I Slept With My Girlfriend's Friend To Punish Her by Nobody: 2:47pm On Aug 30, 2016
OP, In not less than 60 alphabets, summarize the essence of your actions.
Rabbish!!!!

(1) (Reply)

99% Of Females In This Nigeria Are Not Virgins / Nl Gilrs Bewere, Meets Mine Gilr / He Broke Up With Me And Went For My Friend, I Am Going To Kill Myself.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.