Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

If Jesus Is Just A Prophet Then Why? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / If Jesus Is Just A Prophet Then Why? (1833 Views)

Why Mohammed Was Not A Prophet / Is Muhammad Truly A Prophet ? The Interview / The Legacy Of A Prophet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Jesus Is Just A Prophet Then Why? by uchkochi(m): 4:24pm On Oct 02, 2009
If Jesus is just a prophet then why was He given birth to by virgin mary

Listen mus_lims,i dont mean to be rude but the hardest truth is the only truth,Jesus is the son of God.He is the way the truth and the life.There is no getting to God except through Jesus Christ that paid the ultimate price for the redemption of the world.you can deny it but it is still the truth,Jesus is the reason for ur breath,He has the power to take it,but He wants you to be saved and leave religion alone,This non sense propagated by one man called m_ohammed has done so much harm than good.

There is no mus_lim in heaven,do not be deceived,stop fighting what u know nothing about.There is no life without Christ.we are in the End times and the only way to escape everlasting regret is to turn to Jesus Christ

In case you are reading this and you have not accepted Jesus
Christ as your personal lord and savior, please say this prayer with
Me. To Him that is joined to the living there is hope. Say this prayer
to be joined to the living God.

Lord Jesus I know that you died for me and on the third day you rose
again, I accept you and I confess that you are lord please come into
my life, and cleanse me from every sin. thank you Jesus for saving me.
Brothers and sisters you are free rejoice and start going to a bible
believing church.

Important information, PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL PRAYER REQUESTS,
TESTIMONIES AND COUNSELING MAILS SHOULD BE SENT TO
pastoruche@omegacyberministry.org

OMEGA CYBER MINISTRIES,
a division of OMEGA WORLD NETWORK. INT
UCHE OKOCHI
+2348052773865
+2348034868232
Re: If Jesus Is Just A Prophet Then Why? by Abuzola(m): 4:51pm On Oct 02, 2009
Can God die ? Jesus died, is mary God's wife ? Do ur analysis and find out if she is God's wife, why was Adam not called God's son or God, He was fatherless and motherless, the first of mankind, think !
Re: If Jesus Is Just A Prophet Then Why? by luvola(m): 7:22pm On Oct 02, 2009
@ poster - MAY GOD BLESS U
Re: If Jesus Is Just A Prophet Then Why? by Abuzola(m): 7:38pm On Oct 02, 2009
Hey ! Can a true God die ? Stop deceiving urself, jesus is proud to be a muslim likewise the disciples
Re: If Jesus Is Just A Prophet Then Why? by littleb(m): 11:35pm On Oct 02, 2009
uchkochi:

If Jesus is just a prophet then why was He given birth to by virgin mary

Listen mus_lims,i dont mean to be rude but the hardest truth is the only truth,Jesus is the son of God.He is the way the truth and the life.There is no getting to God except through Jesus Christ that paid the ultimate price for the redemption of the world.you can deny it but it is still the truth,Jesus is the reason for your breath,He has the power to take it,but He wants you to be saved and leave religion alone,This non sense propagated by one man called m_ohammed has done so much harm than good.

There is no mus_lim in heaven,do not be deceived,stop fighting what u know nothing about.There is no life without Christ.we are in the End times and the only way to escape everlasting regret is to turn to Jesus Christ

In case you are reading this and you have not accepted Jesus
Christ as your personal lord and savior, please say this prayer with
Me. To Him that is joined to the living there is hope. Say this prayer
to be joined to the living God.

I percieve you as a great Jesus advertiser. A typical muslim already have the Gold and silver, the one christians are handling with dirty hands.
When Jesus was born Just only with no father, ever you think of Adam with no father or mother and Adams wife just created from part of a man, all these systematic and miraculous way are very easy for God. All these miracles never substitue created being equal to God or near it.

Do you ever reflect all the prophets before Jesus and thier people will be responsible and accountable for thier deeds. So do I and all other muslims while you loaded your sins and make it a burden for someone. Adam died and buried, Abraham died and buried, So Moses. Before messangership of prophet Muhammad, the whole of arab were in complete darkness. Idol worshippers, killing their female child and women were not better than slaves. He liberated them from ignorance, from opperesors, and gave light to the world with just a single book. What, if we called someone an illetrate, neither read nor write and brought a book, 1400 years ago has challenged the whole mankind, the book with no edition, no contradiction, has brought billons of people in harmonious way of worship. The book with a single author and not compilation of diffrent and incohehrent stories. More questions needs to ask if Muhammad was trully an illetrate.

Lord Jesus I know that you died for me and on the third day you rose
again, I accept you and I confess that you are lord please come into
my life, and cleanse me from every sin. thank you Jesus for saving me.
Brothers and sisters you are free rejoice and start going to a bible
believing church.

Important information, PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL PRAYER REQUESTS,
TESTIMONIES AND COUNSELING MAILS SHOULD BE SENT TO
pastoruche@omegacyberministry.org

OMEGA CYBER MINISTRIES,
a division of OMEGA WORLD NETWORK. INT
UCHE OKOCHI
+2348052773865
+2348034868232

Bros, with all your prayers, I think you have something to offer. However, you can also call me I have a free gift for you, just call. I think we can resolve common issue.

Abu Mus'ab
234 8079210308
Re: If Jesus Is Just A Prophet Then Why? by olabowale(m): 1:36am On Oct 03, 2009
the guy will not call. he writes once, drop his phone #, and that once every few months or twice a year! that a guy with funny bone. he is a playa.
Re: If Jesus Is Just A Prophet Then Why? by Nobody: 9:05am On Oct 03, 2009
it appears the man just came here to advertise his church.
Re: If Jesus Is Just A Prophet Then Why? by Nezan(m): 11:21am On Oct 03, 2009
Jesus is the way . . no man cometh to the Father except through Him!
Re: If Jesus Is Just A Prophet Then Why? by muhsin(m): 11:28am On Oct 03, 2009
Jesus was the way. . . Or else prove it! cool
Re: If Jesus Is Just A Prophet Then Why? by Abuzola(m): 11:39am On Oct 03, 2009
The man that even cry on the cross when he was about to die mathew 27:46, why and how can this thing be a way, he was beaten, slap and spat mathew 26:67 chei chei. You can't even dare to this to idol.
Re: If Jesus Is Just A Prophet Then Why? by Nezan(m): 11:49am On Oct 03, 2009
muhsin:

Jesus was the way. . . Or else prove it! cool
Jesus is presently alive and sitting at God's right hand, while mohammed is rotten in some arabian grave.
Re: If Jesus Is Just A Prophet Then Why? by olabowale(m): 11:53am On Oct 03, 2009
This Kufar people are the strangest thing: they either get freedom from human slave master or colonnizer, but turn around and put a yoke of servitude, slavery, servantry on their own neck under a man who used to urinate, etc and eat and drink like me: Human!

Sometimes when I am putting on chamise/Jilbab, I imagine Jesus on the samething, like the Sudanese type, walking briskly in the narrow and winding streets between homes in Jerussalem (Ilyya) to make sajdah to Allah on the ground where Masjid Aqsa is situated. I ask myself, cant this people see that this man was just a human being and cant be God, since he came from woman, a family of man?
Re: If Jesus Is Just A Prophet Then Why? by olabowale(m): 11:56am On Oct 03, 2009
what way? The Jews who hold your salvation never accepted him. If we go by the fact that they still control salvation over your head, then you will never get it. Read what you people are saying about salvation and jews,again! You dont have salvation, according to you, relative to the position of the jews!
Re: If Jesus Is Just A Prophet Then Why? by Nezan(m): 12:00pm On Oct 03, 2009
Jesus died, raised again the third day, ascended into heaven, and is presently sitteth at the right hand of God, mohammed on the other hand, died of a poisoned esienwu, buried in arabia, and his corpse rot away.
Re: If Jesus Is Just A Prophet Then Why? by muhsin(m): 12:12pm On Oct 03, 2009
The Prophet Muhammad, may Allah exalt his mention, really died. But his corpses as well as other prophets' (and even some forgiven slaves') do not rot away.

And beside, death is just another path which everybody MUST take, nobody excluded.
Re: If Jesus Is Just A Prophet Then Why? by Abuzola(m): 12:26pm On Oct 03, 2009
Hahaha. Alas Nezan admit that his God died but fortunately rose, hehehe even my 2 years old boy will laugh at ur prankish doctrine
Re: If Jesus Is Just A Prophet Then Why? by Nezan(m): 12:34pm On Oct 03, 2009
Without His death, salvation would have been impossible!
Re: If Jesus Is Just A Prophet Then Why? by muhsin(m): 12:35pm On Oct 03, 2009
Abuzola:

Hahaha. Alas Nezan admit that his God died but fortunately rose, hehehe even my 2 years old boy will laugh at your prankish doctrine

You get a kid?
Re: If Jesus Is Just A Prophet Then Why? by Nezan(m): 2:21pm On Oct 03, 2009
Maybe out of wedlock . . undecided . . . ?
Re: If Jesus Is Just A Prophet Then Why? by Abuzola(m): 9:45pm On Oct 03, 2009
Salvation my feet, the world is believed to be billions of years old and for sure the world will come to an end not less than a thousand year, why is ur salvation coming at a time when 96 percent of mankind were gone, is this the time for salvation or wicked salvation ? From Adam to moses no salvation ? Hahahaha. Christianity and nonsense are bound together
Re: If Jesus Is Just A Prophet Then Why? by Nezan(m): 2:18pm On Oct 05, 2009
How can Christianity be synonymous with nonsense? just check this out:

Jesus was born of a virgin who knew no man, mohammed on the other hand was born naturally as any man.

Jesus never married, mohammed married a woman older than him, a 9 yr old, his step-daughter in law, in fact me married over 30 wives and had indiscriminate sex with innumerable women.

Jesus preached peace, mohammed not only preached violence but murdered many people, was dishonest and carried out raids.

Jesus is presently alive and is sitting at God's right hand, mohammed died, was buried in a grave in arabia and his body is rotten.

Now tell me, who is believing in non sense? huh? cheesy cheesy wink
Re: If Jesus Is Just A Prophet Then Why? by Abuzola(m): 3:46pm On Oct 05, 2009
Why are u comparing a man who spent half of his life on earth, jesus is coming back to slain, slain the unbelievers including the gang leader the anti christ, jesus was born from a virgin mother yeah, did ur mum born you out of virginity ? Jesus was born from a single parent and how about Adam who has neither parent, jesus didn't marry, yeah and he will marry in his second coming to the world even have kids. Back to the biblical jesus, what do you have to say about The holy grail, jesus secretly marry mary magdalene
Re: If Jesus Is Just A Prophet Then Why? by Nezan(m): 4:56pm On Oct 05, 2009
Why are u comparing a man who spent half of his life on earth, jesus is coming back to slain, slain the unbelievers including the gang leader the anti christ,
Jesus is not coming back to be slain, He is coming back to judge the living and the dead . . . better wake up and shine ya eye, dude!

jesus was born from a virgin mother yeah, did your mum born you out of virginity ? Jesus was born from a single parent and how about Adam who has neither parent,
Adam was created from the mud, Jesus was conceived by the VERY HOLY SPIRIT OF GOD, no need comparing Adam and Jesus.

jesus didn't marry, yeah and he will marry in his second coming to the world even have kids. Back to the biblical jesus, what do you have to say about
No sir! Jesus is not coming back to marry, that is a great lie from the pit of hell! wake up before it is too late brother!!

The holy grail, jesus secretly marry mary magdalene
Another fabrication from the pit of hell, show me the evidence. I guess you will go running to the forged documents alluded to false writer. grin
Re: If Jesus Is Just A Prophet Then Why? by Abuzola(m): 5:12pm On Oct 05, 2009
For evidence that jesus married, go to 'gospel of mary' and read it although it was segregated from the bible but you can get them online or in vatican

Adam was created from Mud , were you created from water ? Definitely your answer will be mud if you abide by law of inheritance
Re: If Jesus Is Just A Prophet Then Why? by Nezan(m): 5:40pm On Oct 05, 2009
Despite the fact that the forged document, the gospel of mary was never written by Mary Magdalene, which was why it was not included in the Bible, never in that document was it claimed that Jesus was secretly married to mary, my boy.

BTW, are we not comparing Jesus to Adam? abi you wan shift goal post cheesy cheesy
Re: If Jesus Is Just A Prophet Then Why? by littleb(m): 12:11am On Oct 06, 2009
Nezan:

Despite the fact that the forged document, the gospel of mary was never written by Mary Magdalene, which was why it was not included in the Bible, never in that document was it claimed that Jesus was secretly married to mary, my boy.

BTW, are we not comparing Jesus to Adam? abi you wan shift goal post cheesy cheesy

Was there any gospel written by prophets of the bible?
Re: If Jesus Is Just A Prophet Then Why? by Nezan(m): 1:07pm On Oct 06, 2009
You should have asked yourself whether the muslim prophet wrote the koran, because as far as I know, people crammed what he was saying, wrote it on leaves (and some were eaten by goats wink ), it was after he died that somebody sat down and started writing down something. Or dont you know that seven versions of the koran existed before there were collected and burned? Funny boy grin grin
Re: If Jesus Is Just A Prophet Then Why? by Abuzola(m): 1:28pm On Oct 06, 2009
For ur information, it was written on skin, leather etc and as well memorized. Have u forgotten the jew who used to write for Prophet, forgotten so soon, ask osisi
Re: If Jesus Is Just A Prophet Then Why? by Nezan(m): 2:49pm On Oct 06, 2009
Sunan Ibn Majah, Book of Nikah, Hadith # 1934)

'The verse of stoning and of suckling an adult ten times were revealed, and they were (written) on a leaves and kept
under my bed. When the Messenger of Allah (SAWW.) expired and we were preoccupied with his death, a goat entered and ate away them.
Re: If Jesus Is Just A Prophet Then Why? by Nezan(m): 2:51pm On Oct 06, 2009
Ibn Abbas testified to fifty verses being added to the Quran of Uthman

Allamah Jalaluddin Suyuti has recorded a tradition from Ibn Abbas wherein he says [Tafseer Al Itqan fi Uloom al Quran, Vol 1: p. 84]:

The number of verses in the Quran are 6616.

Disagreement amongst Sunni scholars over the number of Quranic verses

Allamah Jalaluddin Suyuti, whilst citing Sunni scholarly opinion from Sunni scholar Uthman bin Saeed bin Uthman Abu Amro al-Daani (d. 444 H), wrote [Al-Itqan fi Uloom al-Quran, Vol 1: p. 84]:

Al-Daani said: ‘They agreed that the number of verses of Quran are six thousand but they disagreed in what has been added further (to the Quran), some of them didn't add more whilst others said it was two hundred and four. Some said two hundred and fourteen, others said two hundred and nineteen. Some said two hundred and twenty five, others said two hundred and thirty six.’

According to Imam of Nawasib Ibn Kathir, 6000 verses are authentic the remainder are doubtful

To evidence this we have relied on the following esteemed books of Ahle Sunnah.

Tafseer Ibn Kathir, Volume 1 page 7, number of verses
Tafseer Qurtubi, Volume 1 page 65, number of verses

We read in Tafseer Ibn Kathir:

“The total number of verses Quranic verses are 6000. Disagreement remains about the remainder verses. There are various views and statements about them. One statement is that there are 6204 verses”
Re: If Jesus Is Just A Prophet Then Why? by Nezan(m): 2:53pm On Oct 06, 2009
So which verses of the koran are authentic?
Re: If Jesus Is Just A Prophet Then Why? by Abuzola(m): 3:10pm On Oct 06, 2009
Who told u that nobody memorized the Quran, whether goat ate it or not we have it memorized and written. God said in Quran 2 'whatever verse we abrogate or cause to be forgotten, we replace it with a better one'. As for doubting authentic verse why don't you quote us hadith to support ur claim

(1) (2) (Reply)

Paradise And Hell Series / Concept Of Imamah Refuted In 2mins By An Ex-shia(video) / Why Do We Do Ruku Once But Sujud Twice For Every Rak'ah? Find Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.