Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,968 members, 7,806,802 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:54 AM

Sex In A Week - Osedvgirl - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex In A Week - Osedvgirl (9753 Views)

A-Week Engaged Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiancé A Week After “losing” His Job / Zimbabwean Sex Workers Have Sex In Church Building / Smartress, Mattress Detects & Tells When Someone Else Is Having Sex In Your Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex In A Week - Osedvgirl by ashewoboy(m): 1:33pm On Aug 30, 2016
Mimidiva:
sorry no vex, I have no other way to tell you

you could have just replied my mail. One thing go lead to smting.
Re: Sex In A Week - Osedvgirl by Mimidiva(f): 1:34pm On Aug 30, 2016
ireneony:
when you have a boyfriend /husband i don't see anything odd having sex every two days. There are times you feel tired. ..since you dont feel tried and you are always in the mood ..there is nothing wrong.
hmm I like you already, thanks bunch
Re: Sex In A Week - Osedvgirl by Nobody: 1:35pm On Aug 30, 2016
Mimidiva:

don't contradict yourself sweerie, are you gay, him loving him? grin
And wat if i am gay,how does dat affect you? cheesy
Re: Sex In A Week - Osedvgirl by ireneony(f): 1:35pm On Aug 30, 2016
Mimidiva:

hmm I like you already, thanks bunch
u re welcome.
Re: Sex In A Week - Osedvgirl by Mimidiva(f): 1:36pm On Aug 30, 2016
ashewoboy:

you could have just replied my mail. One thing go lead to smting.
you want make my husby flog me, he might see it oo, abeg I no want wahala, I still fresh for the thing, and your name again ashewoboy
Re: Sex In A Week - Osedvgirl by womanlover: 1:36pm On Aug 30, 2016
Mimidiva:

don't contradict yourself sweerie, are you gay, him loving him? grin
i see am cheesy
Re: Sex In A Week - Osedvgirl by Mimidiva(f): 1:37pm On Aug 30, 2016
prettythicksme:
And wat if i am gay,how does dat affect you? cheesy
nothing o, its a free world, even with horse sef
Re: Sex In A Week - Osedvgirl by ogorwyne(f): 1:37pm On Aug 30, 2016
ashewoboy:

must you tell the whole world that i sent you mail? Mstchewww. You are not even ripe for marriage.
Caught in the act.
Re: Sex In A Week - Osedvgirl by Nobody: 1:41pm On Aug 30, 2016
Mimidiva:

nothing o, its a free world, even with horse sef
undecided angry
Re: Sex In A Week - Osedvgirl by ireneony(f): 1:42pm On Aug 30, 2016
Mimidiva i like your signature. .
Can you explain further.
who is the lucky guy?
Re: Sex In A Week - Osedvgirl by Mimidiva(f): 1:44pm On Aug 30, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

oh pls!!!

spare me your cheap sanctimonious attitude!!

i still dont get the purpose of this thread?

what happened to "google" is your cheap, freely acquired phone faulty!

most of you here act like obstreperous kids and you expect me to ignore this lame plea for attention! #fatuous
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy who heated your temper

I find this post stupiid and irritating from a useful undecided /useless Nigerian youth who lacks common sense, people like you are suppose to be in the bush catching animals

no more post from me to you, I promise, please I wanna learn from better people here tongue
Re: Sex In A Week - Osedvgirl by ImDharay: 1:45pm On Aug 30, 2016
All these strange monikers tho...
Re: Sex In A Week - Osedvgirl by Nobody: 1:47pm On Aug 30, 2016
Mimidiva:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy who heated your temper

I find this post stupiid and irritating from a useful undecided /useless Nigerian youth who lacks common sense, people like you are suppose to be in the bush catching animals

no more post from me to you, I promise, please I wanna learn from better people here tongue
@bolded nasty cheesy cheesy cheesy

but on a more serious note when you post something like this people will mock and insult you!

i get irritated easily hence my outburst most times!!!
Re: Sex In A Week - Osedvgirl by Mimidiva(f): 1:48pm On Aug 30, 2016
ireneony:
Mimidiva i like your signature. .
Can you explain further.
who is the lucky guy?
oh no, don't make me go back again, they will chew me raw, just think when osedvgirl opened a thread on a guy she admires, all insults were rained on her that day, but baby am so loving it now, please don't mention any name shocked
Re: Sex In A Week - Osedvgirl by KingTom(m): 1:49pm On Aug 30, 2016
ireneony:
when you have a boyfriend /husband i don't see anything odd having sex every two days. There are times you feel tired. ..since you dont feel tried and you are always in the mood ..there is nothing wrong.
shocked shocked
Re: Sex In A Week - Osedvgirl by ashewoboy(m): 1:50pm On Aug 30, 2016
Mimidiva:

you want make my husby flog me, he might see it oo, abeg I no want wahala, I still fresh for the thing, and your name again ashewoboy

picture of you and your husby or adonbilivit. Na so one girl tell me say she don marry, she don born sef, till today she nvr still send me the pictures. You are just lying to chase away guys.
Re: Sex In A Week - Osedvgirl by ireneony(f): 1:50pm On Aug 30, 2016
Mimidiva:

oh no, don't make me go back again, they will chew me raw, just think when osedvgirl opened a thread on a guy she admires, all insults were rained on her that day, but baby am so loving it now, please don't mention any name shocked
who is the guy na grin..
Re: Sex In A Week - Osedvgirl by Nobody: 1:51pm On Aug 30, 2016
Sex kills slowly, especially men but no one knows... Sex was like an everyday activity for me (back then) till I realized I was getting weak lol... I stopped seeing them for a month with good exercises nd wen I noticed these results, I continued my good diets and exercises and now I have my body back... I can proudly say that I have sex ONLY once in a month... I don't regret it!
Re: Sex In A Week - Osedvgirl by Mimidiva(f): 1:52pm On Aug 30, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

@bolded nasty cheesy cheesy cheesy

but on a more serious note when you post something like this people will mock and insult you!

i get irritated easily hence my outburst most times!!!
breaking my promise to you# how is it wrong when I want to know how to sex my man rightly, instead of you to post your opinion, you raining abuses on me, na so dem first abuse me, land me on a cute and adorable man hand grin
Re: Sex In A Week - Osedvgirl by Nobody: 1:52pm On Aug 30, 2016
Mimidiva:

I know the guy... Should I offload his name
Re: Sex In A Week - Osedvgirl by ireneony(f): 1:53pm On Aug 30, 2016
KingTom:
shocked shocked
longtime..what advice to you have to give as a gynaecologist
Re: Sex In A Week - Osedvgirl by Mimidiva(f): 1:57pm On Aug 30, 2016
DatCuteGuy:
I know the guy... Should I offload his name
mbanu, biko grin
Re: Sex In A Week - Osedvgirl by Mimidiva(f): 1:59pm On Aug 30, 2016
ashewoboy:

picture of you and your husby or adonbilivit. Na so one girl tell me say she don marry, she don born sef, till today she nvr still send me the pictures. You are just lying to chase away guys.
don't haste, will post soon only on my profile
Re: Sex In A Week - Osedvgirl by Nobody: 2:00pm On Aug 30, 2016
Mimidiva:

mbanu, biko grin
ok miss...
Re: Sex In A Week - Osedvgirl by Nobody: 2:02pm On Aug 30, 2016
Mimidiva:

breaking my promise to you# how is it wrong when I want to know how to sex my man rightly, instead of you to post your opinion, you raining abuses on me, na so dem first abuse me, land me on a cute and adorable man hand grin
still doesn't make sense, even if your intentions were pure nasty still wont achieve much here!!!

i have only met/come across 2 decent reasonable people on this forum, the rest are clowns that need strong hand to fall in line!

sometimes i see stuffs here that drives me mad! i am obsessed with relationship stories hence my attachment to this forum as a whole

back to your question; there is no limit to the amount of sex a woman can receive in a day! #prostitutes

but for men? most! not all cant go beyond 4 times a day! isn't necessarily about him having power but more about the juice being available to spill! just did that research for you!
have a profitable day Goodbye

2 Likes

Re: Sex In A Week - Osedvgirl by ashewoboy(m): 2:03pm On Aug 30, 2016
Mimidiva:

don't haste, will post soon only on my profile

really! Congrats. Post it like right now. So i will just view and you could take it away afterwards.
Re: Sex In A Week - Osedvgirl by Nobody: 2:09pm On Aug 30, 2016
Mimidiva:
Please I want to know how many times one can have sex in a week, 2 times, 3 times or everyday, I know weekend is a sure sex, your opinion is highly appreciated, I wanna learn grin

It's not about how many times but stimuli. Most Nigerian girls love sex but cannot really withstand it.
Re: Sex In A Week - Osedvgirl by Mimidiva(f): 2:17pm On Aug 30, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

still doesn't make sense, even if your intentions were pure nasty still wont achieve much here!!!

i have only met/come across 2 decent reasonable people on this forum, the rest are clowns that need strong hand to fall in line!

sometimes i see stuffs here that [b]drives me mad!
i am obsessed with relationship stories hence my attachment to this forum as a whole

back to your question; there is no limit to the amount of sex a woman can receive in a day! #prostitutes

but for men? most! not all cant go beyond 4 times a day! isn't necessary about him having power but more about the juice being available to spill! just did that research for you!
have a profitable day Goodbye [/b]
@ the bolded, you are really a mad man, bye tongue grin
Re: Sex In A Week - Osedvgirl by BlackMbakara1(m): 2:38pm On Aug 30, 2016
Op, just do as your body and strength can carry...
Re: Sex In A Week - Osedvgirl by Nobody: 2:38pm On Aug 30, 2016
Mimidiva:

@ the bolded, you are really a mad man, bye tongue grin
@ bolded seriously angry

gave you my honest opinion and you insulted me? shocked

all you guys understand here is harsh words and insults! i give up!!!!

# biting my fist angry
Re: Sex In A Week - Osedvgirl by KingTom(m): 2:45pm On Aug 30, 2016
ireneony:
longtime..what advice to you have to give as a gynaecologist
for you at least twice everyday grin and for him, as him body fit carry embarassed
Re: Sex In A Week - Osedvgirl by Mimidiva(f): 2:45pm On Aug 30, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

@ bolded seriously angry

gave you my honest opinion and you insulted me? shocked

all you guys understand here is harsh words and insults! i give up!!!!

# biting my fist angry
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Goes Nude In Stadium During A Live Soccer Match / What Does It Mean When A Man Stares At You? / Where Do U Wish To Fück Or Get Fücked??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.