Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,458 members, 7,808,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:32 PM

Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems - Satellite TV Technology (88) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems (271197 Views)

Am Jjc And Newbie Help Me / Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems / Newbie from Uganda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (95) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Monlo(m): 7:23am On Dec 07, 2017
suntex78:
Pls,can Sim card be used in satellite receiver?

Yea,while not,if only ur decoder is sim-card enabled,eg q-sat etc.
Enjoy.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by suntex78: 8:36am On Dec 07, 2017
Can it work with dish or indoor antenna?
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by jazz04(m): 7:16pm On Dec 10, 2017
Monlo:

Yea,while not,if only ur decoder is sim-card enabled,eg q-sat etc. Enjoy.
Hello people, this is all I have.. What more do I need to get dstv running?

Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Monlo(m): 3:04pm On Dec 21, 2017
jazz04:

Hello people, this is all I have.. What more do I need to get dstv running?

Your cable,tps,then go ahead to install.
Enjoy
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Mystiq25(m): 7:57am On Dec 22, 2017
Hello sat gurus, I need to know how to use this satellite finder meter please.

Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Tapout(m): 9:47am On Jan 02, 2018
Monlo:

Your cable,tps,then go ahead to install.
Enjoy

hi good morning.. Can a non dstv dish work with a dstv decoder??
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Olayinkaoj(m): 9:58am On Jan 02, 2018
Tapout:

hi good morning.. Can a non dstv dish work with a dstv decoder??

Any dish can work with DSTV decoder.
60cm
90cm
1m, 1.2m, etc. Dstv is on 36°E.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Tapout(m): 10:17am On Jan 02, 2018
Olayinkaoj:

Any dish can work with DSTV decoder.
60cm
90cm
1m, 1.2m, etc. Dstv is on 36°E.

Alright thanks.... Can i set it up my self, like is there any "special" procedure involved ?? (I'm a first timer) aparently the guy I was hoping to assist me isn't back from the holidays
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Olayinkaoj(m): 9:49pm On Jan 02, 2018
Tapout:

Alright thanks.... Can i set it up my self, like is there any "special" procedure involved ?? (I'm a first timer) aparently the guy I was hoping to assist me isn't back from the holidays

You actually need someone to practically put you through, but nevertheless, you need the following :

A dish with a good LNB (preferably 90cm and above)

A DSTV decoder with active subscription

Cable

It's always good to track with a strong receiver. Focus the dish (using a compass, if possible) towards the East. Set your LNB at 4 O'clock position (while facing the dish).
Gently be moving your dish up and down at 36°East for DSTV position. If using a strong receiver, lock up for an active TP on www.lyngsat.com for the tracking.

But you need someone to put you through.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Yoodot(m): 9:26pm On Jan 04, 2018
three DSTV decoders on collective accout is for sale in abuja, call 07039582380 if interested.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by funstufz: 9:39pm On Jan 08, 2018
Am absolutely new here.

I need fta channels, so I need you gurus in the house to put me through on how to achieve it.
Most suitable Decoder type, Dish, lnb and other stuffs, also on TSTV fta if possible.

NB: I didn't start from page one ooo, just jump to the last page (hoping to get the latest info)

Thanking you always wink grin grin grin
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by tosco99: 7:31am On Jan 09, 2018
goodmorning my nairalander and gurus,pls i want to knw if is posibe to add nigcomsat 42e above mbc 26e on 1meter dish
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Yausale: 5:42pm On Jan 15, 2018
Hello, I am a newbie here and I have a question to ask. Why do we have cut off the head of an lnb before installing nilesat 7w?
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by jonadaft: 11:17am On Jan 18, 2018
funstufz:
Am absolutely new here.

I need fta channels, so I need you gurus in the house to put me through on how to achieve it.
Most suitable Decoder type, Dish, lnb and other stuffs, also on TSTV fta if possible.

NB: I didn't start from page one ooo, just jump to the last page (hoping to get the latest info)

Thanking you always wink grin grin grin
Please what's up on this?
I'm interested. I'm tired of paying dstv 6400 every month.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by funstufz: 11:45am On Jan 18, 2018
Well, I tried all I could to see somebody from the thread to put me through also but till now, NOBODY...

Jonathan:

Please what's up on this?
I'm interested. I'm tired of paying dstv 6400 every month.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Abayo83: 6:01pm On Jan 19, 2018
I basically think MATV/CATV distribution is a bit more technical than just connecting amplifiers and splitters together, it more technical than that to achieve a perfect and clean signal on all your TV , there is a lot of calculations involve, you can reach me on Abayo83@gmail.com or 08067136311 for professionals who want to learn the trade .
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Yhizzy: 12:32pm On Jan 23, 2018
Hello everyone, I stay at Edo, Nigeria. I use a Q- sat q23g decoder, after attaching N fixing the dish, it hasn't been working.
can someone one help me with the required settings?
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by prettyamebo: 3:07pm On Jan 24, 2018
Pls kindly explain how to go about it. I'm a newbie and I'm tired of subscribing my dstv. I have a dstv dish and a strong decoder. What are the other things I need to buy and how do I install? Awaiting your response. Thanks
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by lovest: 8:10am On Jan 29, 2018
http://fixpaybtc.com/?refer=44387 register for free and make dollars
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by umbo: 11:20am On Feb 06, 2018
funstufz:
Well, I tried all I could to see somebody from the thread to put me through also but till now, NOBODY...

u need an installer bro
ur locaton
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by funstufz: 6:24am On Feb 07, 2018
Upon that, have stated that I need the list of what I need to prep for and its respective prices but like I said, NOBODY was looking that way...
Btw, am based in ibadan, oyo state.
Thanks

umbo:

u need an installer bro
ur locaton
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by umbo: 7:24am On Feb 07, 2018
funstufz:
Upon that, have stated that I need the list of what I need to prep for and its respective prices but like I said, NOBODY was looking that way...
Btw, am based in ibadan, oyo state.
Thanks

am also .in Ibadan

whatsapp me to start

Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by webngnews: 10:50pm On Feb 09, 2018
Olympics live tfm ole tv ...hook up to amos fta sat.

Thanks to this.strong.works for me
here is the link. type the dot and com and ng together.i hope this helps

https://www.jumia..com. Ng/strong-multifunctional-strong-digital-hd-free-to-air-satellite-tv-channels-receiver-decoder-8422399.html
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Kene1245(m): 2:32pm On Feb 11, 2018
good day all please i need a break down on how to construct an lnbf from scratch probably using local materials. please it is a project and need to be sumbmited urgently
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Alejoas(m): 6:23am On Feb 26, 2018
Kene1245:
good day all please i need a break down on how to construct an lnbf from scratch probably using local materials. please it is a project and need to be sumbmited urgently

Try YouTube videos

Are you in need of a portable energy solution that is efficient and can be carried around without stress ..... I recommend Mobile Power Solution for you

This setup can power your TV LED plus Decoder (5hours plus) , Laptop (10-24hrs+) , Phone/Tab (a week) Light Bulb (Days), Clipper (10hrs+), e.t.c. and the icing on the cake is that it is exceptionally mobile.....you easily charge at work and use at home or add solar panel to charge it during the day

If you are into freelancing, coding, programing, manuscript editing, data analysis or working with Autocad, Archicad or work for lengthy hours on laptops.... At the price of 32K.....this is a must have.....

It can be recharge back in about 4 -5 hours
Compatible with all laptop and many electronic device....

Extremely mobile and therefore
Improves productivity and entertaining hours everywhere and anywhere
Compact and easy to carry about
Quite affordable and no maintenance needed

Maximum load capacity is 100watt... So overloading is a no no

Price: N32, 000

For more info, contact: 08065316307
oladipoadeyeye@gmail.com
Cheers!

https:///Cf4dTuhBnLM5sBXo0hN17I

https://www.nairaland.com/1565780/power-bank-power-tv-decoder

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puMRpTOwnNM
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Monlo(m): 7:20pm On Mar 01, 2018
Alejoas:

Try YouTube videos

Are you in need of a portable energy solution that is efficient and can be carried around without stress ..... I recommend Mobile Power Solution for you

This setup can power your TV LED plus Decoder (5hours plus) , Laptop (10-24hrs+) , Phone/Tab (a week) Light Bulb (Days), Clipper (10hrs+), e.t.c. and the icing on the cake is that it is exceptionally mobile.....you easily charge at work and use at home or add solar panel to charge it during the day

If you are into freelancing, coding, programing, manuscript editing, data analysis or working with Autocad, Archicad or work for lengthy hours on laptops.... At the price of 32K.....this is a must have.....

It can be recharge back in about 4 -5 hours
Compatible with all laptop and many electronic device....

Extremely mobile and therefore
Improves productivity and entertaining hours everywhere and anywhere
Compact and easy to carry about
Quite affordable and no maintenance needed

Maximum load capacity is 100watt... So overloading is a no no

Price: N32, 000

For more info, contact: 08065316307
oladipoadeyeye@gmail.com
Cheers!

https:///Cf4dTuhBnLM5sBXo0hN17I

https://www.nairaland.com/1565780/power-bank-power-tv-decoder

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puMRpTOwnNM

True talk!
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by ayo1984: 1:56am On Mar 13, 2018
hello house

i need a fta installer. I have a 90cm dish and lg satellite tv.
I am interested in the ffg stations mbc 1-4, channels TV, tvc news, CNN int. BBC world, al jazeera, cnbc and naija movie channels
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by bigabbey: 2:41pm On Mar 13, 2018
ayo1984:
hello house

i need a fta installer. I have a 90cm dish and lg satellite tv.
I am interested in the ffg stations mbc 1-4, channels TV, tvc news, CNN int. BBC world, al jazeera, cnbc and naija movie channels

Call 08066653723
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Monlo(m): 6:02pm On Mar 15, 2018
FTA rules,enjoy all
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Nobody: 12:46am On Mar 31, 2018
Monlo:
FTA rules,enjoy all
please bro ,I'm new here,what materials do i need to start watching Dstv,Hitv and some other good FTA channels, and how do I get and install it? Just tired of 1900 Gotv subscription

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (95) (Reply)

Free to Air codes / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) / Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.