Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,566 members, 7,809,066 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:09 PM

The Nigerian Church Has Missed It!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Nigerian Church Has Missed It!!! (964 Views)

Police Officers Storm "Noisy" Nigerian Church In Detroit USA, Dance With Members / Which Church Has The Best Hymn Songs / Which Church Has The Highest Number Of Parishes In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Nigerian Church Has Missed It!!! by DadaStephen1(m): 6:04pm On Aug 30, 2016
I will always speak out, so that in the future, it will be recorded that someone said it.
There are IDP camps in North East Nigeria, how many of them has our church gone to visit, and aid?
The people who brought the church to Nigeria, brought it when we had nothing,
They gave us free education, taught us to do business better, gave us civilisation.
Unfortunately,
The Nigerian church today is a social institution concerned about materialism, unhealthy competition, politics, mischief and misdirection of innocent people.
Church owned schools, built with the poor's seeds and offerings are attended by rich unbelievers who eventually become the masters of the children of the poor.
The Nigerian church today is worth a little over 4.3trillion NGN annually. But we have hungry, jobless, broke, poor and economically unmotivated church members.
Pastors acquire numerous private jets in the name of going around to spread the gospel, (please how did Jesus and his disciples, plus missionaries of yesteryears do it that many countries got to know about Jesus?)
"In the last days, men will store up riches for themselves"
Pastors gang up against pastors, some pastors now use charms and voodoo.
WHY WAS Jesus KILLED
He was killed because some Pastors and Bishops and Church Leaders in those days (only their titles have changed today), saw him as a BAD BUSINESS.
They saw that he was opening the eyes of the people to the right things and breaking their unnecessary autonomy.
Jesus does more of social projects when he was alive, that's why it was easy for him to have followers.
Jesus will gather thousands of people, heal them, feed them and bless them WITHOUT TAKING OFFERING, SEED, TITHE, etc.
Jesus never collected money but had money.
The church of today has replaced faith with money, God with Mammon.
The church is more focused on building mansions filled with empty vessels and and lost souls
Anybody can be a pastor in a big church as long as he has a fat tithe envelope,
Anybody can start a church now, put on coat and become a general overseer.
No wonder it is easy for Boko Haram and other sons of Satan to penetrate and mess up the church,
Because just like the devil, they have tested the church and see that it has no weight, no substance, no spirit.
You can't bomb a church that is filled with the Holy Ghost!

SOLUTION TO THE PROBLEM
Stop accumulating wealth for yourselves dear pastors, spread the wealth to the poor and needy,
If you want to double the church today, start solving societal problems!
Build health centres, low cost schools, free schools, roads, feed the hungry,
Create jobs, empower people including "unbelievers"
Spread the gospel by spreading the love!
Stop making money out of innocent people, FREELY HAVE YE RECEIVED, GIVE OUT FREELY.
Let the church be a place people can run to for spiritual, financial and material help.
Sell the private jets, use the money to help really poor people.
Stop seeking powers from Satan, stop trying to pull down your fellow pastor,
Stop preaching against other churches, unite to help us make heaven.
Missionaries who you have abandoned in the mission fields, start helping them.
Start discipling more youths, mentor them, teach them to do it right so you can rest in peace.
There will come a time when all the structures that you build will be destroyed and razed down,
Only the souls and lives that you build will STAND.

Dear Nigerians,
Mark the faces of all pastors, bishops, reverend, apostles, evangelists, general overseers today, if the Nigerian church goes into extinction,
THEY ARE RESPONSIBLE.
Dada-Stephen

Disclaimer :
Do not share this post without putting my name if you cannot defend it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Nigerian Church Has Missed It!!! by Luckymay(f): 6:14pm On Aug 30, 2016
Tell them o.I don't blame the clergies though, I blame their brainless congregation.

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Church Has Missed It!!! by DadaStephen1(m): 6:43pm On Aug 30, 2016
Luckymay:
Tell them o.I don't blame the clergies though, I blame their brainless congregation.

Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Church Has Missed It!!! by Montaque(m): 7:09pm On Aug 30, 2016
I can say that The true test of christianity in nigeria is living in the north. Your compassion for souls is tested daily, despite the general hatred on u.
Ask most pastors in the south, how many branches do u have in the whole of the northern states? You will see that we love our couch and beds.

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Church Has Missed It!!! by GiMngo: 7:25pm On Aug 30, 2016
Thanks@OP.....I read the book of Acts, and truly the Nigerian church has missed it. Jesus is at the door knocking. The Lord is not in the church. May God have mercy.
Re: The Nigerian Church Has Missed It!!! by Nobody: 7:30pm On Aug 30, 2016
All what God does is look into your heart and check if He will find love and when He finds it, He will live in it forever.

In those days when there were no churches, those men who practiced tradition and heed to what was right and avoided what was wrong, I can tell you confidently that they are in heaven right now.

Nobody will ask you your religion or how you slept in the church. Just love God, do what is right and avoid what is wrong.
Re: The Nigerian Church Has Missed It!!! by sonofluc1fer: 9:37pm On Aug 30, 2016
A fraud can only birth fraudsters.

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Church Has Missed It!!! by Nobody: 10:41pm On Aug 30, 2016
sonofluc1fer:
wonderful bro
Re: The Nigerian Church Has Missed It!!! by Nina4u(f): 5:22am On Aug 31, 2016
Correct
Re: The Nigerian Church Has Missed It!!! by felixomor: 5:22am On Aug 31, 2016
sonofluc1fer:

And coming from "son of lucifer".

How more correct? Lucifer the father of fraudsters

Hehehehe cheesy
Re: The Nigerian Church Has Missed It!!! by sonofluc1fer: 6:45am On Aug 31, 2016
felixomor:

How more correct? Lucifer the father of fraudsters
If you were asked to name one fraud perpetrated by Lucifer, you'd fail miserably. Indolent Christians unable to think for themselves.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Nigerian Church Has Missed It!!! by felixomor: 6:54am On Aug 31, 2016
sonofluc1fer:

If you were asked to be one fraud perpetrated by Lucifer, you'd fail miserably. Indolent Christians unable to think for themselves.

Junior fraud cool grin
Re: The Nigerian Church Has Missed It!!! by easterwick(m): 7:52am On Aug 31, 2016
the real church of christ is in you

christians are for paul so any one who called his/her self a christians is for paul and paul is an anti christ
Re: The Nigerian Church Has Missed It!!! by frubben(m): 8:28am On Aug 31, 2016
That's y I stop going to church.

Because if I go to church, all I see is bullshit, and if I complain, the pastor get angry and chase me out of the church. So u see.

Bullshit everywhere

(1) (Reply)

A Day Of Supernatural Wonders With Pastor W. F. Kumuyi Live In Abuja / TB Joshua Lied In The Name Of GOD! / TREASON: Freeze Calls For The Arrest Of Bishop Oyedepo; ‘what A Mumu Prayer Poin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.