Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,385 members, 7,808,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:56 AM

Mark Zuckerberg Trekking On The Streets Of Yaba + Hilarious Comment - Webmasters (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Mark Zuckerberg Trekking On The Streets Of Yaba + Hilarious Comment (80561 Views)

₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California / Photo Of Facebook Founder, Mark Zuckerberg Trekking On The Streets Of Yaba / Mark Zuckerberg Is In Nigeria! (CC Hub, Yaba Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trekking On The Streets Of Yaba + Hilarious Comment by JohnieWalker(m): 5:58am On Aug 31, 2016
wheesin:
youngest billionaire in the world. no gold chains, no gambling, no expensive ride, no unnecessary girlfriends and babymamas. All simple and decent. He donates heavily to charity emulating Bill Gates who has donated over 45% of his wealth to charity since he became a billionaire. yet Carlos Slim still isn't able to dully meet-up with him. This is what separates the rich from wealthy. my billionaire mentor undecided I will quit school just to follow your footsteps
Quit skul you go hawk gala sotey ur slippers go know road....
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trekking On The Streets Of Yaba + Hilarious Comment by Lordseyad(m): 6:05am On Aug 31, 2016
jmichlins:
If I ever get the opportunity of meeting this man, I will cherish it for the rest of my life. These are the kind of people I wish to meet in life and not some half naked people wearing chains meant for dogs suffering from rabbies.
thiz is what I call Strongness..

Eleyi gidi gan o..
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trekking On The Streets Of Yaba + Hilarious Comment by uhiochris1(m): 6:33am On Aug 31, 2016
wheesin:
youngest billionaire in the world. no gold chains, no gambling, no expensive ride, no unnecessary girlfriends and babymamas. All simple and decent. He donates heavily to charity emulating Bill Gates who has donated over 45% of his wealth to charity since he became a billionaire. yet Carlos Slim still isn't able to dully meet-up with him. This is what separates the rich from wealthy. my billionaire mentor undecided I will quit school just to follow your footsteps

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trekking On The Streets Of Yaba + Hilarious Comment by SonOFaGun(m): 6:51am On Aug 31, 2016
wheesin:

My brother don't be deceived by those heavy donations it's simply a way of avoiding heavy tax payment..

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trekking On The Streets Of Yaba + Hilarious Comment by hardestyoung(m): 7:01am On Aug 31, 2016
You need to understand that the T-shirt and Jean can buy some peoples destiny.
Benjom:
I just like Mark's simplicity. T-shirt on jeans.

Most people wey dey wear tie as if them wan hang themselves na them dey hustle pass with little to show financially.

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trekking On The Streets Of Yaba + Hilarious Comment by Nobody: 7:10am On Aug 31, 2016
Feanah:
you mean the correct tense should be 'but he doesn't reply the messages I SENT him on facebook'
You sef your own English get as e be naw.It's either
'But he DOESN'T reply the messages I SEND him on facebook ' or 'but he DIDN'T reply the messages I SENT him on Facebook.'
(Btw,this criticism's a positively-intended one ...not looking to make fun of you)
you cannot make fun of me, cos all this ur writes up are junks. Check ur grammar. Av done my part 4 u. If you like take it. Shalom.

2 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trekking On The Streets Of Yaba + Hilarious Comment by zzim4u: 7:14am On Aug 31, 2016
Benjom:

Most people wey dey wear tie as if them wan hang themselves na them dey hustle pass with little to show financially.

True talk, unlike some naija babes always taking selfies and photos with flashy dress living in ghetto areas, showing off & pretending to be rich niggas.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trekking On The Streets Of Yaba + Hilarious Comment by MrHenshaw: 7:25am On Aug 31, 2016
Pamtoye:
Notice DAT pot hole by d road side.......imagine wat mark will fink abt d self acclaimed GIANT OF AFRICA

He is a great young man and a smart dude,no doubt.Who told you pot holes will not be spotted in his country.U r sounding like he hasn't seen pot hole b4.He is in Nigeria not because it's his favourite tourist centre but our population /business propensity is a BIG PLUS for his business pursuit.Nyc day

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trekking On The Streets Of Yaba + Hilarious Comment by perryy(m): 7:27am On Aug 31, 2016
wizzakosh:
you cannot make fun of me, cos all this ur writes up are junks. Check ur grammar. Av done my part 4 u. If you like take it. Shalom.
Ignore that mofo . He doesn't know jack in English . Stop honouring him with a reply , he is intellectually disabled.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trekking On The Streets Of Yaba + Hilarious Comment by blingxx(m): 7:29am On Aug 31, 2016
tafabaloo:
Ok but no try am for Benin city ooooo.

Boys are not smiling.
he fear kidnapping Na undecided
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trekking On The Streets Of Yaba + Hilarious Comment by Nobody: 7:34am On Aug 31, 2016
Francon:
Welcome Chukwuemeka Mark Zuckerberg. Meanwhile Linda Ikeji needs to learn how to stay humble. tongue He came in quietly despite his position as the 7th richest grin If na her fake Hermes bag, person no go hear word. lipsrsealed

Haha
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trekking On The Streets Of Yaba + Hilarious Comment by seguntijan(m): 7:51am On Aug 31, 2016
CAN will next week describe Mark Zuckerberg's visit to Lagos as part of US support to APC, and will raise alarm over attempt to islamize Facebook in Nigeria.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trekking On The Streets Of Yaba + Hilarious Comment by wristbangle: 7:55am On Aug 31, 2016
Charles4075:
Bro, just assume this dude leaves the country and zika virus goes bizarre in naija...

Before una come for my head, I'm just assuming ohhh..

shockedshockedshocked

Na true oo
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trekking On The Streets Of Yaba + Hilarious Comment by amazingspiderma: 8:03am On Aug 31, 2016
October1960:
He walks freely because he earned his money legitimately unlike our politicians and government officials like Tinubu. They steal to make their children inherit looted funds. Welcome Mark Zuckerberg.

Absolutely right.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trekking On The Streets Of Yaba + Hilarious Comment by frubben(m): 8:09am On Aug 31, 2016
Dronedude:
I can't find him there but I'm happy he chose Nigeria even though he isn't that important but his presence with aspiring n existing entrepreneur in the tech industry will be a motivation. Kudos Mark you r doing a great job.

Even though he isn't that important? Guy u well
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trekking On The Streets Of Yaba + Hilarious Comment by amazingspiderma: 8:11am On Aug 31, 2016
hardestyoung:
You need to understand that the T-shirt and Jean can buy some peoples destiny.

bros take it easy, what you said is not true.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trekking On The Streets Of Yaba + Hilarious Comment by EmekaBlue(m): 8:22am On Aug 31, 2016
So u no fit go down snap beta pic..na waa u Mr or Mrs pic taker
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trekking On The Streets Of Yaba + Hilarious Comment by debokaz(m): 8:36am On Aug 31, 2016
Passed thru Cchub at noon ysterday.Never knew Mark was around.Hi Mark!
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trekking On The Streets Of Yaba + Hilarious Comment by chuckwizzy(m): 8:43am On Aug 31, 2016
OK noted
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trekking On The Streets Of Yaba + Hilarious Comment by Mandu11(m): 8:47am On Aug 31, 2016
kayo80:

He is the 6th. Info from Forbes website.
as of august 2016 ...\/\/ikipedia
ranks him as the 5th richest man valued at $53.7 billion dollars that's about 20 trillion naira
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trekking On The Streets Of Yaba + Hilarious Comment by blakky97(m): 8:55am On Aug 31, 2016
tafabaloo:
Ok but no try am for Benin city ooooo.

Boys are not smiling.
as in.... The way wen dem go take kidnap am sef.... Nigeria go enter world news again. Na bini boy first enter plane fly go lagos nobody know.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trekking On The Streets Of Yaba + Hilarious Comment by blakky97(m): 9:03am On Aug 31, 2016
Francon:

Ouch.. I'm a lady. He can't be the fourth. He was reported as the 7th recently.
you're a lady? But..

But.. How come it your dp says you're a penguin?
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trekking On The Streets Of Yaba + Hilarious Comment by deb(m): 9:08am On Aug 31, 2016
Mark Zuckerberg in Lagos. Great stuff!

I wish to meet with that young billionaire who completely changed the face of social media.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trekking On The Streets Of Yaba + Hilarious Comment by bigiyaro(m): 9:38am On Aug 31, 2016
Benjom:

chairman go and price the shirt and jeans, den convert it to naira.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trekking On The Streets Of Yaba + Hilarious Comment by Kaycee7(m): 9:49am On Aug 31, 2016
Part of me suspects he didn't really trek alone. Undercover bodyguards were probably hanging around and a surveillance team was in the shadows. I mean, the guy can't be that stupid. He's a billionaire for crying out loud. And we're not exactly famous for our security. But then, who knows?
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trekking On The Streets Of Yaba + Hilarious Comment by repogirl(f): 10:17am On Aug 31, 2016
wristbangle:

Yes but we know it's a real monkey. Abuja is over hyped jawe. Eko ile!
your opinion though. I have lived in lag and Abuja and met many others who have moved to Abuja from Lagos. Even foreigners also, when I ask them where do you prefer, guess where they always choose.

Abuja life is cool and stress is reduced even though it is three times more expensive than Lagos. If you sef stay here for a month, Lagos life will not appeal to you anymore.

There's nothing not to love here.

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trekking On The Streets Of Yaba + Hilarious Comment by Laird(m): 10:25am On Aug 31, 2016
I think he came to checkout Andela the coding startup business he invested some millions of dollars in some time ago. Besides Nigeria has Facebook largest user base in Africa even though their African head office is in South Africa
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trekking On The Streets Of Yaba + Hilarious Comment by Buikechukwu35(m): 10:38am On Aug 31, 2016
The Man know dey eat him money. Muchlove
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trekking On The Streets Of Yaba + Hilarious Comment by wristbangle: 10:39am On Aug 31, 2016
repogirl:
your opinion though. I have lived in lag and Abuja and met many others who have moved to Abuja from Lagos. Even foreigners also, when I ask them where do you prefer, guess where they always choose.

Abuja life is cool and stress is reduced even though it is three times more expensive than Lagos. If you sef stay here for a month, Lagos life will not appeal to you anymore.

There's nothing not to love here.

Well the foreigners may prefer FCT because it is less congested and the road network is fantastic. Also the stress and traffic Jam associated with lagos can be horrible atimes but lagos still remains the number 1 commercial hub in Nigeria where business can strive easily.

Like you said already, FCT is very expensive. This factor alone can discourage business tycoons.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trekking On The Streets Of Yaba + Hilarious Comment by musicwriter(m): 10:42am On Aug 31, 2016
ApexTitan:

Buying up competitors is a legitimate and acceptable practice in business, one that in most cases that also allows the ideas, concepts or approaches of the competitor to continue to flourish and reach a larger consumer base by incorporating said ideas with that of the buyer.

Facebook is very much in the business of acquisitions and over the years has bought over 50 of its competitors including Instagram, Snaptu and SportStream with its acquisition of Whatsapp in 2014 being the largest. Larry Page's Google or as that part of the company is called now, Alphabet, has bought over 190 companies. This is a very common practice in the tech industry.

Well, the truth is I have issues with capitalism as an economic system.

In a fair world, young businesses should've been protected by law, and such mergers should've been illegal. Because, the goal of humanity should've been how to make the world a better place, not how to acquire more wealth or competitor companies.

Example; would you prefer XYZ to buy up all emerging cement factories in Nigeria and set cement price at his chosen price or would you prefer a world where XYZ have no legal right to buy up competitors, therefore, cannot determine cement price in Nigeria?

And, be informed that acquired companies aren't always happy or even proactively wanting to sell out. Most a times bankrupcy or situation that could be saved, but a predator company would come in instead to exploit them. The latest case is Nokia who their CEO cried on live TV after it's acquisition by microsoft.

Again, this emanates from my dislike of capitalism, and of course this's not a popular opinion. The legality of capitalism doesn't make it morally right or even economically sound, in my opinion.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trekking On The Streets Of Yaba + Hilarious Comment by wolu4: 10:43am On Aug 31, 2016
oyinkinola:
....hope the lander of rising sun wont accused mark zuckerberg of marginalization!
what is marginalization? Is it only Yorubas dat stays in Yaba? U will soon see headline news "mark Z want to partner with Ikechukwu Okorie". N ur bad belle will develop to a health problem called Acites
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trekking On The Streets Of Yaba + Hilarious Comment by oyinkinola: 11:02am On Aug 31, 2016
wolu4:
what is marginalization? Is it only Yorubas dat stays in Yaba? U will soon see headline news "mark Z want to partner with Ikechukwu Okorie". N ur bad belle will develop to a health problem called Acites
...it hit you where? at heart? sorry!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2019 Latest Free Browsing Cheat For MTN, AIRTEL, GLO And Etisalat. / Learn How To Design & Host Your Forum / Nick's New User Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.