Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,810 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:19 PM

Increase Your Libido With This Drink! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Increase Your Libido With This Drink! (43458 Views)

Increase Your Sperm Count,libido And End Prostate Enlargement / Improve Your Libido With Dr Kolaq Herbs! / KEDI REVIVE - The Ultimate Solution To Your LIBIDO Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Increase Your Libido With This Drink! by tomayira(f): 7:34pm On Aug 30, 2016
When the libido of the husband and wife doesn’t match, that is, when one is higher than the other, there can be conflict, since they might never to be able to satisfy each other’s sexual desire. Libido boosters are there for a reason, which is why we are introducing the most natural libido booster of all times; tiger nuts drink! Popularly called tiger nut drink, aka kunun aya gets you or your man in the mood for sex, why not try it out. Here’s how to make it; you'll need Dates, coconut and Tiger Nut, known as Aya in Hausa, Ofio in Yoruba, Aki Hausa in Igbo and Hausa’s groundnut in Pidgin is one of the most powerful ancient food sources known in humanity and used traditionally to stimulate sexual arousal, treatment of weak erection, premature ejaculation in men, and boosting of breast milk supply in breastfeeding mothers.
If you are a fan of pepper and ginger, you can add it to yours.
How to prepare:
wash and slice your coconut to pieces
Wash the tiger nut to wash off the stones and other dirts off it (Scrubbing and changing of the water is required)
Soak the tiger nut overnight
Wash and soak your dates to soften it
(you can buy soaked one to save you time).
Remove the seed of the date
Break and carve out the coconut flesh.
Cut the coconut flesh into small pieces
Grind Tigernut, dates and coconut together with little water.
Sieve the paste with a sieve with tiny holes, Chill and drink.
If your blender is not high-powered it might not blend the ingredients smooth, I had to blend mine with the local mill. Meanwhile, don’t add too much water before sieving and keep it refrigerated always. Don’t drink this mixture in the absence of your spouse please”odikwa risky!”

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Increase Your Libido With This Drink! by gabinogem(m): 7:39pm On Aug 30, 2016
Hmmm...yummy
Re: Increase Your Libido With This Drink! by Topestbilly(m): 7:47pm On Aug 30, 2016
all this ingredients are within my reach, We shall put it into practical and come back for recommendation
Re: Increase Your Libido With This Drink! by tomayira(f): 8:15pm On Aug 30, 2016
Topestbilly:
all this ingredients are within my reach, We shall put it into practical and come back for recommendation
You're right! They're within reach and works like magic, I'll be waiting for your testimony.

1 Like

Re: Increase Your Libido With This Drink! by tomayira(f): 8:20pm On Aug 30, 2016
gabinogem:
Hmmm...yummy
you can say that again

1 Like

Re: Increase Your Libido With This Drink! by mmjoshy(m): 8:32pm On Aug 30, 2016
Interesting! Any other name for dates? And I hope this is not a joke
Re: Increase Your Libido With This Drink! by tomayira(f): 6:35am On Aug 31, 2016
mmjoshy:
I don't know other names for dates but you can get from the hausa guys selling Tiger nuts. Its not a joke, try it and let's here from you afterwards.

3 Likes

Re: Increase Your Libido With This Drink! by thecommunist(m): 11:14pm On Oct 10, 2016
tomayira:
When the libido of the husband and wife doesn’t match, that is, when one is higher than the other, there can be conflict, since they might never to be able to satisfy each other’s sexual desire. Libido boosters are there for a reason, which is why we are introducing the most natural libido booster of all times; tiger nuts drink! Popularly called tiger nut drink, aka kunun aya gets you or your man in the mood for sex, why not try it out. Here’s how to make it; you'll need Dates, coconut and Tiger Nut, known as Aya in Hausa, Ofio in Yoruba, Aki Hausa in Igbo and Hausa’s groundnut in Pidgin is one of the most powerful ancient food sources known in humanity and used traditionally to stimulate sexual arousal, treatment of weak erection, premature ejaculation in men, and boosting of breast milk supply in breastfeeding mothers.
How to prepare:
Wash the tiger nut to wash off the stones and other dirts off it (Scrubbing and changing of the water is required)
If your blender is not high-powered it might not blend the ingredients smooth, I had to blend mine with the local mill. Meanwhile, don’t add too much water before sieving and keep it refrigerated always. Don’t drink this mixture in the absence of your spouse please”odikwa risky!”
hmmmmm
Re: Increase Your Libido With This Drink! by nobsalis: 7:32am On Oct 11, 2016
mmjoshy:

its popularly knwn as DEBINU. Just call dat name to any northern person around u and d rest history.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Increase Your Libido With This Drink! by lugiano1: 8:52pm On Oct 11, 2016
Does it work for quick ejaculation
Re: Increase Your Libido With This Drink! by Nobody: 9:59am On Oct 22, 2016
lugiano1:
Does it work for quick ejaculation
grin grin
Re: Increase Your Libido With This Drink! by nekede11(m): 11:45am On Jun 06, 2017
NA SO O
Re: Increase Your Libido With This Drink! by ottalo1(m): 6:07pm On Jun 07, 2017
Any testimony from this
Re: Increase Your Libido With This Drink! by chuks04: 3:25pm On Jul 09, 2017
Topestbilly:

Pls can we have your experience. Did it work?

1 Like

Re: Increase Your Libido With This Drink! by earthrealm(m): 8:19pm On Oct 13, 2017
chuks04:

Pls can we have your experience. Did it work?

didnt notice any surge in libido...
Re: Increase Your Libido With This Drink! by saintneo(m): 3:03pm On Jan 11, 2018
tomayira:
How to prepare:

Wow! I have been hearing this tiger nuts tale until yesterday. I got my self some tiger nuts(Pic 3) and dates (pic 2). My stick was in elevated position, my wife was hovering like a helicopter around my stick.

I'm gonna chew plenty today! Fire!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Increase Your Libido With This Drink! by adaksbullet: 10:21am On Oct 19, 2018
tomayira:
How to prepare:
do I still need to sieve it cos grind mine with the local mill?

I no see any shaft o
Re: Increase Your Libido With This Drink! by Sponsored: 10:12am On Mar 04, 2019
We are suppliers of Tigernut and Dabino (Dates). Our prices are affordable and attractive.

Call: 07058764315
WhatsApp: +2347058764315
We do nationwide delivery

1 Share

Re: Increase Your Libido With This Drink! by Maziaugment(m): 9:17pm On Jul 13, 2019
smiley smiley
Re: Increase Your Libido With This Drink! by Casemiro(m): 7:14am On Jan 28, 2020
does it work
Re: Increase Your Libido With This Drink! by Casemiro(m): 7:33am On Jan 28, 2020
tomayira:
How to prepare:
what's the measurements
Re: Increase Your Libido With This Drink! by officialfestus(m): 5:05pm On Feb 02, 2020
grin
Re: Increase Your Libido With This Drink! by Crazeworld(m): 4:15pm On Jul 28, 2021
tomayira:
Ingredients:
You will need Dates, coconut and Tiger Nut known as Aya. If you are a fan of pepper and ginger, you can add it to yours.

How to prepare:
1. Wash and slice your coconut to pieces
2. Wash the tiger nut to scrub off the stones and other dirts on it.
3. Soak the tiger nut overnight.
4. Wash and soak your dates to soften it. Remove the seed after that.
5. Break and cut the coconut into small pieces.
6. Blend the tiger nuts, dates ,and coconut together with little water.
7. Sieve the smoothie with a sieve with tiny holes. Do not add too much water before sieving.

NOTE
If your blender is not high-powered, it might not blend the ingredients smooth. I had to blend mine with the local mill.

Keep it refrigerated always.
noted
Re: Increase Your Libido With This Drink! by QueenRebecca(f): 11:15pm On Sep 17, 2021
tomayira:
How to prepare:

Thanks for sharing.
Re: Increase Your Libido With This Drink! by gassbee: 3:19pm On Sep 18, 2021
earthrealm:

didnt notice any surge in libido...
u need to take it for one month to reactivate the libido cells in you

(1) (Reply)

Coronavirus Hits Ivory Coast As One Tests Positive / 24-Year-Old Lady's Huge Facial Tumour Removed (Photos) / 10 Weird Truths You Probably Don't Know About Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.