Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,935 members, 7,806,709 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:29 PM

Photo Of Facebook Founder, Mark Zuckerberg Trekking On The Streets Of Yaba - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Photo Of Facebook Founder, Mark Zuckerberg Trekking On The Streets Of Yaba (3585 Views)

₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California / Facebook Founder, Mark Zuckerberg Shares Cute Photo With His Daughter, Max / Mark Zuckerberg Trekking On The Streets Of Yaba + Hilarious Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of Facebook Founder, Mark Zuckerberg Trekking On The Streets Of Yaba by topstory: 8:03pm On Aug 30, 2016
Facebook Founder, Mark Zuckerberg was spotted trekking on the streets of Yaba

Spot him by the white car?

http://www.ngyab.com/uncategorized/photo-of-mark-zuckerberg-trekking-on-the-streets-of-yaba/

Ishilove, Lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Facebook Founder, Mark Zuckerberg Trekking On The Streets Of Yaba by micfoley: 8:04pm On Aug 30, 2016
Where
Re: Photo Of Facebook Founder, Mark Zuckerberg Trekking On The Streets Of Yaba by odogwu2007(m): 8:11pm On Aug 30, 2016
I can't see him but make I book my space incase this post do mistake reach FP

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Facebook Founder, Mark Zuckerberg Trekking On The Streets Of Yaba by tafabaloo(m): 8:13pm On Aug 30, 2016
No try am for Benin city ooooo.

Boys go smile kidnap him even in d presence of d soldiers.
Re: Photo Of Facebook Founder, Mark Zuckerberg Trekking On The Streets Of Yaba by Joel3(m): 8:15pm On Aug 30, 2016
that's not a good picture. beside if that's him at the middle. then he is about crossing a bad put hole.
Re: Photo Of Facebook Founder, Mark Zuckerberg Trekking On The Streets Of Yaba by nrexzy: 8:16pm On Aug 30, 2016
Wetin suppose d float 4 d street ni?
Re: Photo Of Facebook Founder, Mark Zuckerberg Trekking On The Streets Of Yaba by herzern1(m): 8:22pm On Aug 30, 2016
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4174926_trek_jpega83290e0554b2b357cc359039960224f

This picture is definitely fake!!.....

Where are his Security details??.....
Re: Photo Of Facebook Founder, Mark Zuckerberg Trekking On The Streets Of Yaba by Ishilove: 8:27pm On Aug 30, 2016
I just love this guy.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Facebook Founder, Mark Zuckerberg Trekking On The Streets Of Yaba by amuokuko: 8:36pm On Aug 30, 2016
herzern1:

[b]This picture is definitely fake!!.....

[/b]

Yeah, its fake cous ur eyes and brains re fake...
Re: Photo Of Facebook Founder, Mark Zuckerberg Trekking On The Streets Of Yaba by sinkhole: 8:44pm On Aug 30, 2016
I no beleive dis ting jare! If na true Naija people fo don turn am to Apapa cinema since, crowd go just gather dey look him like plasma tv grin
Re: Photo Of Facebook Founder, Mark Zuckerberg Trekking On The Streets Of Yaba by herzern1(m): 8:58pm On Aug 30, 2016
amuokuko:

Yeah, its fake cous ur eyes and brains re fake...

I just returned from ban.....

Thank your stars....

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Facebook Founder, Mark Zuckerberg Trekking On The Streets Of Yaba by amuokuko: 9:01pm On Aug 30, 2016
herzern1:

I just returned from ban.....

Thank your stars....

oga sule, u re a learner were i dey...

for ur info 10 moniker will help ur plight...

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Facebook Founder, Mark Zuckerberg Trekking On The Streets Of Yaba by herzern1(m): 9:05pm On Aug 30, 2016
amuokuko:

oga sule, u re a learner were i dey...

for ur info 10 moniker will help ur plight...

Yhu nah complete bad quy ooh!....

10 monikers keh??....
Re: Photo Of Facebook Founder, Mark Zuckerberg Trekking On The Streets Of Yaba by Beremx(f): 9:05pm On Aug 30, 2016
herzern1:

This picture is definitely fake!!.....

you expected to see heavily armed men following him abi? grin

Welcome to naija Mr. Zuckerberg.
Re: Photo Of Facebook Founder, Mark Zuckerberg Trekking On The Streets Of Yaba by herzern1(m): 9:11pm On Aug 30, 2016
Beremx:
you expected to see heavily armed men following him abi? grin

Welcome to naija Mr. Zuckerberg.

The earlier thread about his visit....

A guy posted that his aunt met him....buh he was denied the same oppprtunity by his security details.....He even shared pictures....

Now....the same Mark will start walkinq freely on the street where anybody can just approach him........

Does it add up??

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Facebook Founder, Mark Zuckerberg Trekking On The Streets Of Yaba by Beremx(f): 9:15pm On Aug 30, 2016
herzern1:

The earlier thread about his visit....

A guy posted that his aunt met him....buh he was denied the same oppprtunity by his security details.....He even shared pictures....

Now....the same Mark will start walkinq freely on the street where anybody can just approach him........

Does it add up??
did you say anybody can approach him? I can bet that no one noticed he owns Facebook except for those trekking with him. I wouldn't have known he's the one if i saw him. Sometimes pictures are slightly different from physical.
Re: Photo Of Facebook Founder, Mark Zuckerberg Trekking On The Streets Of Yaba by herzern1(m): 9:21pm On Aug 30, 2016
Beremx:
did you say anybody can approach him? I can bet that no one noticed he owns Facebook except for those trekking with him. I wouldn't have known he's the one if i saw him. Sometimes pictures are slightly different from physical.

but why is it they could only capture a far-away picture.....

They could have captured another one which reveals his face.....
Re: Photo Of Facebook Founder, Mark Zuckerberg Trekking On The Streets Of Yaba by kclint85(m): 9:39pm On Aug 30, 2016
where him nah?
Re: Photo Of Facebook Founder, Mark Zuckerberg Trekking On The Streets Of Yaba by daveP(m): 11:04pm On Aug 30, 2016
I'm I the only one that thinks this guy is around for something bigger and heavier than Facebook and the country?

Facebook is the no 1 profiler of personal bio data and activities of how people go about their lives and how they can be spied on....

hmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Facebook Founder, Mark Zuckerberg Trekking On The Streets Of Yaba by poweredcom(m): 12:25am On Aug 31, 2016
angry angry angry humble whiteboy unlike we black na luxury we go take show off
Re: Photo Of Facebook Founder, Mark Zuckerberg Trekking On The Streets Of Yaba by mikool007(m): 1:16am On Aug 31, 2016
D guy is just simple, mehn! Hez the 7th richest in the whole world, if he wer to be a Nigerian dey wud beat drums, lay carpet evn probably carry him about
Re: Photo Of Facebook Founder, Mark Zuckerberg Trekking On The Streets Of Yaba by nmadu1: 3:12am On Aug 31, 2016
k
Re: Photo Of Facebook Founder, Mark Zuckerberg Trekking On The Streets Of Yaba by Nobody: 4:18am On Aug 31, 2016
just in case,him trek reach here...you know who I mean na.

LALA O!lala
Re: Photo Of Facebook Founder, Mark Zuckerberg Trekking On The Streets Of Yaba by makemoney2016(f): 5:34am On Aug 31, 2016
Oboy $59bn dey Waka anyhow
Re: Photo Of Facebook Founder, Mark Zuckerberg Trekking On The Streets Of Yaba by ngoben(f): 6:13am On Aug 31, 2016
D guy no dey fear soo
Re: Photo Of Facebook Founder, Mark Zuckerberg Trekking On The Streets Of Yaba by nomikhan34567: 10:43am On Jan 11, 2021
Recommended Information on Hold'em Sites in Korea [url=https://machmark.io/%ec%9d%b8%ec%8b%b8%ed%8f%ac%ec%bb%a4/]인싸포커[/url]
Re: Photo Of Facebook Founder, Mark Zuckerberg Trekking On The Streets Of Yaba by Emeka71(m): 11:16pm On Jan 22, 2021
Beremx:
So you believed that is actually Zuckerberg; me I don't believe one bit.
Re: Photo Of Facebook Founder, Mark Zuckerberg Trekking On The Streets Of Yaba by SupremeShell22: 6:32pm On Jan 25, 2021
Intriguing post. I Have Been pondering about this issue, so much obliged for posting. Really cool post.It "s truly extremely pleasant and Useful post.Thanks 192.168.o.l
Re: Photo Of Facebook Founder, Mark Zuckerberg Trekking On The Streets Of Yaba by imagrg(m): 10:21am On Jan 26, 2021
Na true oh!
Joke aside.
tafabaloo:
No try am for Benin city ooooo.

Boys go smile kidnap him even in d presence of d soldiers.
Re: Photo Of Facebook Founder, Mark Zuckerberg Trekking On The Streets Of Yaba by SupremeShell22: 10:38am On Jan 26, 2021
I have added and shared your site to my social media accounts to send people back to your site because I am sure they will find it extremely helpful too. Navodaya Result 2021 6th

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top Tips For Beginning Bloggers / Does vanguardngr Have An Rss Or Any Means Of Accessing Their News? / How To Submit Your Website/blog To Google, Bing & Yahoo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.