Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,029 members, 7,807,045 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:54 AM

9 People On Social Media We All Hate - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 9 People On Social Media We All Hate (20308 Views)

The Too Many Lies And Fake Lives Being Lived On Social Media: My Experience / 9 Things You Should Never Share On Social Media, No 5 Will Shock You / 10 Things You Should Stop Doing On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

9 People On Social Media We All Hate by rummeh: 1:31am On Aug 31, 2016
1. The Fakers

These people are excellent at making it look like their lives are perfect than the rest of us. Their pictures look great, they only post about good times etc.. Get to know them and you’ll realize that everything they’ve been posting was fake.

2. The Over Sharers

These people are on every type of social media, from Viber to BBM to Whatsapp, you name it, they share everything about their daily lives and too much information we never asked for.

3. The “Haters” Post

So these group actually think the whole world hates them, every one of their posts talk about haters and people who do not like them.

4. The Social Media “Too Knowing”

This group are the Einstein of social media, they have all the answers period, make one mistake and they’ll come and correct you.

5. The Preacher

These people will tweet Bible verses 24/7 like there’s nothing else to talk about.

6. The “Type Amen” People

This is usually the men of God and gospel musicians, they’ll post something and say “type amen” and it shall be yours, if only it was that easy.

7. The Relationship Expert

These are the types of people who have a solution to all your relationship problems meanwhile, they are even still searching for a partner.

8. The Tag Team

These people are the most annoying, they’ll tag you everything, even things that have nothing to do with you.

9. The Political Campaigners

These people complain about one thing only, political parties, leaders and government. For some reason, everything leaders in the country do annoys them and will rant for days.

Lalasticlala, Seun

Source:http://www.newsdoggen.org/2016/08/9-people-on-social-media-we-all-hate.html

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9 People On Social Media We All Hate by Rozaystunna(m): 1:35am On Aug 31, 2016
TFC!!! NMEH!!! tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: 9 People On Social Media We All Hate by dannyben5: 1:48am On Aug 31, 2016

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 9 People On Social Media We All Hate by bodee(m): 1:49am On Aug 31, 2016
those of us who are guilty should take note. Those points are indeed genuine. For instance, the "haters" will post a pic and then use words such as beefers won't like or comment.

8 Likes

Re: 9 People On Social Media We All Hate by ehizzybaba(m): 2:59am On Aug 31, 2016
[b][/b]who 4strate you[i][/i]

1 Like

Re: 9 People On Social Media We All Hate by Dotmanroy(m): 6:43am On Aug 31, 2016
Most of them are tru sha
Re: 9 People On Social Media We All Hate by Akshow: 6:44am On Aug 31, 2016
Yawns.. .. Abeg where I fit get akamu and akara this morning

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9 People On Social Media We All Hate by Abayor7: 6:44am On Aug 31, 2016
the nairaland mods
Re: 9 People On Social Media We All Hate by Sunnycliff(m): 6:44am On Aug 31, 2016
Not all of us hate them!
Talk for yourself @Op.
Besides hating someone on social media is a high depiction of crass stupidity!

3 Likes

Re: 9 People On Social Media We All Hate by pass111(m): 6:44am On Aug 31, 2016

10. The stalkers.
These ones go about checking everyone's profile as if they are exam results.

11. The name checkers aka NCAN.
These ones have no Job rather than jumping from one post to the other looking for names to check lol...

12. The sadist.
These set of individuals never likes a post, picture or comment no matter how good the post is.

13. The 'Wetin concern me' crew.
Their own is to spoil people's wonderful posts by littering it with memes of different sorts or commenting stuffs like 'I came to observe, just passing by etc. '

14.The refuters
Their name suggest their work.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9 People On Social Media We All Hate by gunpoint(m): 6:45am On Aug 31, 2016
I dey here
Re: 9 People On Social Media We All Hate by Temitope223(m): 6:45am On Aug 31, 2016
Ok
Re: 9 People On Social Media We All Hate by Nobody: 6:45am On Aug 31, 2016
Very onpoint..
Re: 9 People On Social Media We All Hate by amaben2020(m): 6:46am On Aug 31, 2016
10. The zombies

1 Like

Re: 9 People On Social Media We All Hate by justicejay(m): 6:46am On Aug 31, 2016
Meanwhile

10 Likes

Re: 9 People On Social Media We All Hate by maputohq: 6:48am On Aug 31, 2016
those tag team will tag you sotey you go turn tag-team partner

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9 People On Social Media We All Hate by mystmoze(m): 6:48am On Aug 31, 2016
rummeh:
1. The Fakers

These people are excellent at making it look like their lives are perfect than the rest of us. Their pictures look great, they only post about good times etc.. Get to know them and you’ll realize that everything they’ve been posting was fake.

2. The Over Sharers

These people are on every type of social media, from Viber to BBM to Whatsapp, you name it, they share everything about their daily lives and too much information we never asked for.

3. The “Haters” Post

So these group actually think the whole world hates them, every one of their posts talk about haters and people who do not like them.

4. The Social Media “Too Knowing”

This group are the Einstein of social media, they have all the answers period, make one mistake and they’ll come and correct you.

5. The Preacher

These people will tweet Bible verses 24/7 like there’s nothing else to talk about.

This is usually the men of God and gospel musicians, they’ll post something and say “type amen” and it shall be yours, if only it was that easy.

7. The Relationship Expert

These are the types of people who have a solution to all your relationship problems meanwhile, they are even still searching for a partner.

8. The Tag Team

These people are the most annoying, they’ll tag you everything, even things that have nothing to do with you.

9. The Political Campaigners

These people complain about one thing only, political parties, leaders and government. For some reason, everything leaders in the country do annoys them and will rant for days.

Lalasticlala, Seun

Source:http://www.newsdoggen.org/2016/08/9-people-on-social-media-we-all-hate.html

am a critic on Facebook... from religion ...to politics... to movie and celebrity... so pls lalasticlala arrest me
Re: 9 People On Social Media We All Hate by pat077: 6:50am On Aug 31, 2016
Include this old man in ur list coz the so-called wailers r increasing astronomically per day.

5 Likes

Re: 9 People On Social Media We All Hate by Francon(f): 6:50am On Aug 31, 2016
Atleast we ALL have a category we fall into. It is not bad if you ask me.

You forgot the plagiarist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 9 People On Social Media We All Hate by Stuntkid172(m): 6:50am On Aug 31, 2016
10 the nairaLanders.

these set of people don't like any thing and they don't hate anything.
anything you do, they will talk. whether good or bad.

ask smellymouth sinaj cruzita

dem go say something for this matter.

the dude below me says it all. am out.

2 Likes

Re: 9 People On Social Media We All Hate by sucreblazing(m): 6:51am On Aug 31, 2016
baba buhari fine o
Re: 9 People On Social Media We All Hate by parzdor(m): 6:51am On Aug 31, 2016
M plus one nairalanders plz show some love n shower me with likes

13 Likes

Re: 9 People On Social Media We All Hate by ademoladeji(m): 6:51am On Aug 31, 2016
The Morons

2 Likes

Re: 9 People On Social Media We All Hate by sukkot: 6:54am On Aug 31, 2016
Akshow:
Yawns.. .. Abeg where I fit get akamu and akara this morning
i go fry akara for myself this morning. no akamu tho. shyttttt
Re: 9 People On Social Media We All Hate by JonSnow(m): 6:54am On Aug 31, 2016
mystmoze:

am a critic on Facebook... from religion ...to politics... to movie and celebrity... so pls lalasticlala arrest me

1 Like

Re: 9 People On Social Media We All Hate by WORLDPEACE(m): 6:55am On Aug 31, 2016

If only it was that easy, my brother.
Re: 9 People On Social Media We All Hate by Nobody: 6:56am On Aug 31, 2016
OP, which category do you fall into
Re: 9 People On Social Media We All Hate by BE811APP: 6:56am On Aug 31, 2016
smiley
Re: 9 People On Social Media We All Hate by Oloniyan(m): 6:56am On Aug 31, 2016
Lol

2 Likes

Re: 9 People On Social Media We All Hate by kelvinatkins(m): 6:58am On Aug 31, 2016
the one that will be clamouring that they want to islamize Nigeria and how one man in there village went to speak with jesus

1 Like

Re: 9 People On Social Media We All Hate by jayAjoku(m): 6:58am On Aug 31, 2016
The type amen guys on facebook are the worst. A bunch of jobless conscience plucked goats.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Use Your MTN Blackberry Subscription On TECNO And Then On PC / Photos From Tecno Fans Hangout October Edition In Lagos / Free Blackberry Unlocking Codes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.