Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,375 members, 7,808,309 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:12 AM

I Knew It Was Over When - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Knew It Was Over When (5909 Views)

After Dating Her For Some Months, Never Knew She Was A SINGLE MOTHER. / She Want Me To Marry Her But Doesn't Know I Knew She Has A Side Guy. / I knew My Ex Was Crazy When (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Knew It Was Over When by Nobody: 7:23pm On Oct 04, 2009
rita@NL:

I knew it was ova wen i saw it and it was less than 8inches tongue

Hunny do you swing for the other team?
Re: I Knew It Was Over When by chika98: 7:27pm On Oct 04, 2009
rita@NL:

I knew it was ova wen i saw it and it was less than 8inches  tongue
Well  grin was it more like a 4 inch? shocked grin cheesy
Re: I Knew It Was Over When by ritaNL: 7:38pm On Oct 04, 2009
chika98:

Well grin was it more like a 4 inch? shocked grin cheesy

The thingy no just make any sense ,na so i scatter ground waka angry

Ebonyeyes:

Hunny do you swing for the other team?

which oda team?
Re: I Knew It Was Over When by osasp(m): 7:40pm On Oct 04, 2009
i knew it was over when i started smelling fish dere lipsrsealed
Re: I Knew It Was Over When by sunbarbie(f): 1:46am On Oct 05, 2009
I knew it was over when his sugar mama called me with his phone, good riddance to bad rubbish!

I know it will be over if he doesn't watch his bulging tummy
Re: I Knew It Was Over When by nnemak(m): 9:33am On Oct 05, 2009
I knew is was over ( cool) when I choose her,
Re: I Knew It Was Over When by whitelexi(m): 9:41am On Oct 05, 2009
I know it is over when i choose to end it.
Re: I Knew It Was Over When by freeview(f): 9:47am On Oct 05, 2009
I knew it was over the day i followed him to his apartment.His room is nothing to write home about,not well furnished lipsrsealed
Re: I Knew It Was Over When by koolchicco: 10:56am On Oct 05, 2009
freeview:

I knew it was over the day i followed him to his apartment.His room is nothing to write home about,not well furnished lipsrsealed

Another G.Digger on the thread. lipsrsealed undecided
Re: I Knew It Was Over When by r231(m): 12:13pm On Oct 05, 2009
koolchicco:

[/b]

yep
Re: I Knew It Was Over When by nethacker(m): 4:23pm On Oct 05, 2009
freeview:

Do u knw wat d future hold 4 him? u r exactly like my ex babe. GOLD DIGGER angry angry
Re: I Knew It Was Over When by oluenta: 4:39pm On Oct 05, 2009
I knew it was all over after 10yrs of our relationship, 4yrs of me being joblesss and she just out of the NYSC n immediately got a job in lagos which she cannot refused because a fellow male corper helped her in securing d job n d guy in question was asking her out,

she said it was her life & its an opportunity she cannot give up and she has to MOVE ON wit her life,
Re: I Knew It Was Over When by jaybee3(m): 4:46pm On Oct 05, 2009
I knew it was over when my heart started working asynchronously with my head cool
Re: I Knew It Was Over When by Nobody: 5:39pm On Oct 05, 2009
koolchicco:

[/b]

r231:

yep

You guys should just shut the heck up! angry
Re: I Knew It Was Over When by r231(m): 6:08pm On Oct 05, 2009
Ujujoan:

You guys should just shut the heck up! angry

i guess the cap fits abi
Re: I Knew It Was Over When by amebo22: 11:21pm On Oct 05, 2009
I knew it was over When,
thanks everyone for the wonderful contributions and sharing your heart out with us. To those who were here for the fun, tanks and also big tanks for follow ups.
I was really looking at this thread in the sense where by you were dating and something in heart knew it was over before you even said it,
Thanks again.

By way of Amebo 22
Re: I Knew It Was Over When by izinbizi(m): 12:02am On Oct 06, 2009
I knew it was over when I told her
Re: I Knew It Was Over When by solatayo(f): 12:01pm On Oct 07, 2009
I knew it was over when i receive a message from him stating "i just told Precious & she advised not to see you. She said 2 let go. Im so sori & u know I once loved you. Pls go ahead with the process & txt me ur bank acct details" 06/10/09
I was dumbfolded i don't know what to do Olusola has finally left. I Love him so much.
Pls fellow NL cheer me up am down embarassed cry sad
Re: I Knew It Was Over When by whitesturd(f): 1:17pm On Oct 07, 2009
i knew it was over when i started seeing him with another girl.(in my dreams shao)
Re: I Knew It Was Over When by smooooooth: 1:37pm On Oct 07, 2009
most times its always over before it even started. we see the signs but we just think we can change things.
Re: I Knew It Was Over When by solatayo(f): 1:44pm On Oct 07, 2009
@ Smoooooth, you are right that was exactly what happen to me. i should have let go since i have been noticing it
Re: I Knew It Was Over When by jaybee3(m): 1:46pm On Oct 07, 2009
^^
Eeya pele wink
Re: I Knew It Was Over When by Fostercat(m): 2:16pm On Oct 07, 2009
I Knew it was over, the day her elder sister a Soldier, told me that i would not be happy to see the other side of her.i just quit r/ship because i no wan sleep for military guard room and we were in same barracks and me a civilian. grin
Re: I Knew It Was Over When by 2old4that(m): 2:26pm On Oct 07, 2009
i knew its over when she jumped out of a moving aircraft just for me. kiss
Re: I Knew It Was Over When by TESS75(f): 9:09pm On Oct 08, 2009
i knew it was over when my so called girlfriend told his bestfriend that he was not good in bed. which actually wasn't true. but he could have at least asked me if i said it or not i found out 8 months later.
Re: I Knew It Was Over When by Ibaku(m): 1:34pm On Feb 22, 2010
I knew it was over when  after many years, she finds lagos traffic too hectic 4 her and wants to move to abuja !
Re: I Knew It Was Over When by Madukaele(m): 3:12pm On Feb 22, 2010
i knw it was over when she started calling anoder guy  honi on fone embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: I Knew It Was Over When by amasha(f): 4:41pm On Feb 22, 2010
I knew it was over when he told me a certain girl was pregnant for him and her family insists that they must get married.
Re: I Knew It Was Over When by Scooby1(m): 4:50pm On Feb 22, 2010
I knew it was over when I saw her FB inbox! cool cool
Re: I Knew It Was Over When by sesman(m): 5:03pm On Feb 22, 2010
i knew it was over when i told her it was over.
Re: I Knew It Was Over When by chicah(f): 12:29am On Feb 23, 2010
I knew it was over wen unlike him, he never called 4 a whole week. Wen i then called he broke d news 2 me reason being dt he does nt trust me nd cant get himself 2. I neva cheatd on him though. Wel i kno its not over cos av not yet said so.
Re: I Knew It Was Over When by skfa1: 12:38am On Feb 23, 2010
Scooby1:

I knew it was over when I saw her FB inbox! cool cool

other way round

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Should I Forget My "fiance"? / Nigerian Muslim Woman Spotted Praying On A Lagos To London Flight / Check Out Beautiful Photos Of Zulu Girls Going Wild

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.