Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,240 members, 7,807,811 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:43 PM

Project Manager (finance Dept.) Wanted In Diageo - Guinness Nigeria Plc - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Project Manager (finance Dept.) Wanted In Diageo - Guinness Nigeria Plc (694 Views)

Guinness Nigeria Plc Latest Job Recruitment / Urgent Vacancy For Assistant Manager Finance And Financial Controller / Job Vacancy Alert: General Manager – Finance And Operations To Be Based In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Project Manager (finance Dept.) Wanted In Diageo - Guinness Nigeria Plc by NameChecker: 9:40am On Aug 31, 2016
A friend of mine who work in the aforementioned company forwarded his information to me.
I hope it would be helpful for some people here.

VACANCY IN FINANCE
Dear All,
Please note that the role below has been advertised on Career Shop:
Role - Career Shop
Ref. No. - 52671BR
Project Manager - (12months Contract Role) – INTERNAL/EXTERNAL

Kindly apply by carefully following the guidelines below

Application through Diageo Intranet:
Interested candidates should please submit their CV through the Diageo Career Shop by going through the following steps:
1. Open the Diageo intranet: https://diageo.sharepoint.com/sites/diageo-one/africa/Pages/default.aspx
2. Click on ‘Career Shop’ (on the right side)
3. Click on ‘Search & Apply’
4. Enter Email address and password
5. Click on ‘Search Openings’
6. In the Search Openings page please go to ‘Key word’ (the 7th box) and enter the relevant Ref No “52671BR”
7. Click 'Search’
8. Click on ‘View Job(s)’ to read the job profile.
9. Click on 'Submit to job(s)' and submit your CV.

Candidates who do not have access to the Diageo Intranet:
Interested candidates who do not have access to the Diageo intranet should please submit their CV through the Diageo Career Shop by going through the following steps:
1. Log on to www.diageo.com
2. Click on 'Careers'
3. Click on ‘Search & Apply’
4. Enter Email address and password
5. Click on ‘Search Openings’
6. In the Search Openings page please go to ‘Key word’ (the 5th box) and enter Ref No “52671BR”
7. Click ‘Search’
8. Click on ‘View Job(s)’ to read the job profile.
9. Click on ‘Submit to job(s)’ and submit your CV.

Please Note:
Skills, Qualifications and Experience Required:

Project Manager- (6- 12months Contract Role)- INTERNAL/EXTERNAL
An Ideal candidate must possess a Bachelor’s degree (or an equivalent), should have at least 5years Project Management experience and must have demonstrated the following:
• Good facilitation skills and ability to take an idea from conception right through closure.
• Good knowledge and understanding of the business environment
• Ability to build relationships quickly and manage conflicts
• Effective senior stakeholder management
• Strong and effective communication skills
• Risk management skills.

Closing date for receipt of applications is 12th September, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Teaching Job / Job Vacancy In Apapa, Festac & Surulere / I Love My Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.