Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,934 members, 7,806,703 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:17 PM

There Is A First Time For Everything - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / There Is A First Time For Everything (742 Views)

Jesus Christ's Tomb Opened For First Time In 500 Years - See What Is Inside / When Is The Right Time For A Christian Woman To Go Into Relationship Or Date? / Chris Oyakhilome Meets Benny Hinn For The First Time At #MHIS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Is A First Time For Everything by PastorAIO: 9:44am On Aug 31, 2016
There is a first time for everything. I've just experienced my first ban on NL. Apparently I broke the rules in the following post below. Most likely the fellow I was discussing with was so shaken by being called out and exposed that he ran crying to the mods and they reacted hastily without actually reading the post.

This is what I think but I realise that I may be wrong and I would like to be corrected if so. Can anyone point out what is amiss in the post quoted below:

PastorAIO:

Una plenty!! Though I don't think I said so to UyiIredia.

**** You cannot, if you are logical, judge that somebody 'knows everything', or thinks he 'knows everthing', on the basis of a QUESTION he asked.

Someone who asks questions obviously doesn't know everything. This is basis common sense. The person who knows expounds. He doesn't ask. Can you now see how stupid you are by trying to claim that I think I know everything because I asked a question?

This is part of your failings in your attempts to impress us with an intelligence that you so patently lack. And just when we think you cannot possibly say anything more stupid than your last comment you awe and shock us with a more abysmal examples of your stupidity.

But leave that aside for now, there is one question I want to ask you.

When you wake up in the morning and you look for a new polysyllabic word to learn and use, as you have told us you do every mornning, What is your motive for learning the word, and what is your motive when you use the word?

Here are some possible reasons you might want to expand your vocabulary:

1) you hope to be better able to communicate your ideas so that people can understand you better.
In this case it helps to seek words that are in common usage so that the people being communicated with can understand.

2) You just like to be verbose in the mistaken belief that it makes you more intelligent.

3) a variation of 2, You like to be verbose in the hope that though You are indubitably stupid you hope to pull the wool over some people eyes and deceive them into thinking you have intelligence.

I believe your case is a combination of 2 and 3.

Thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Is A First Time For Everything by dorox(m): 10:06am On Aug 31, 2016
PastorAIO:
There is a first time for everything. I've just experienced my first ban on NL. Apparently I broke the rules in the following post below. Most likely the fellow I was discussing with was so shaken by being called out and exposed that he ran crying to the mods and they reacted hastily without actually reading the post.

This is what I think but I realise that I may be wrong and I would like to be corrected if so. Can anyone point out what is amiss in the post quoted below:

Thank you
Your post is a perfect summation of my opinion of him, I see nothing wrong with the way and manner you told him the truth about how stupìd he comes across with his unnecessary verbosity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is A First Time For Everything by Ranchhoddas: 11:08am On Aug 31, 2016
Lolz...The moderator is clearly clueless. Perhaps they have a ban quota to meet up with.
Re: There Is A First Time For Everything by sonofluc1fer: 11:41am On Aug 31, 2016
dorox:

Your post is a perfect summation of my opinion of him, I see nothing wrong with the way and manner you told him the truth about how stupìd he comes across with his unnecessary verbosity.
Ah, I already put him on my ignore list. That's all he does - trolls, trolls, then runs to the mod when you try to call him out. He's a complete waste of time.

And, about the big words, so on point. grin

1 Like

Re: There Is A First Time For Everything by sonofluc1fer: 11:42am On Aug 31, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Lolz...The moderator is clearly clueless. Perhaps they have a ban quota to meet up with.
One ban for you soon. cheesy
Re: There Is A First Time For Everything by PastorAIO: 9:59pm On Aug 31, 2016
sonofluc1fer:

Ah, I already put him on my ignore list. That's all he does - trolls, trolls, then runs to the mod when you try to call him out. He's a complete waste of time.

And, about the big words, so on point. grin

Please, how do you add someone to your ignore list on NL? I've never needed that function so badly since I've started using the internet.
Re: There Is A First Time For Everything by sonofluc1fer: 10:00pm On Aug 31, 2016
PastorAIO:

Please, how do you add someone to your ignore list on NL? I've never needed that function so badly since I've started using the internet.
It's a mental one. I see his username, and my eyes immediately skip to the next post. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Is A First Time For Everything by PastorAIO: 10:08pm On Aug 31, 2016
sonofluc1fer:

It's a mental one. I see his username, and my eyes immediately skip to the next post. grin

oh, okay. Yeah, I do that already but every now and again I forget. The levels of stupidity he exhibits are mindboggling. And gone are the days when there were actually other intelligent christians on NL to rein him in. The Christians have given themselves wholly over to Idiocy as their only recourse to protect their positions.

1 Like

Re: There Is A First Time For Everything by sonofluc1fer: 10:13pm On Aug 31, 2016
PastorAIO:

oh, okay. Yeah, I do that already but every now and again I forget. The levels of stupidity he exhibits are mindboggling. And gone are the days when there were actually other intelligent christians on NL to rein him in. The Christians have given themselves wholly over to Idiocy as their only recourse to protect their positions.
True. I wasn't even a fan of Ihedinobi, but I'd give anything right now to have him back.

1 Like

Re: There Is A First Time For Everything by PastorAIO: 10:18pm On Aug 31, 2016
sonofluc1fer:

True. I wasn't even a fan of Ihedinobi, but I'd give anything right now to have him back.

You know that!!! It feels like he was the paragon of intelligence compared to these other guys. Who would have ever thought that I'd miss him so badly? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is A First Time For Everything by PastorAIO: 12:01pm On Sep 08, 2016
I don't even know who the mod is on this forum anymore. I wrote a letter to the mod requesting an explanation for why I was banned. No response. This is disappointing.

Seun , perhaps you can help me here.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Science Of Alignment Of Atoms, Energy, God And The Simulation Called Life. / Church Collapse: Akwa Ibom State Government Release Press Statement / I Cancel That Evil Dream In Jesus Precious Name. I can interprete dreams.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.