Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,852 members, 7,806,405 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:55 PM

Can Someone Blog On Entertainment Without Copying And Pasting??? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Can Someone Blog On Entertainment Without Copying And Pasting??? (6130 Views)

Six Best Ways To Monetize A Blog Without Pasting Ads / Pls Help-how Do I Stop Bloggers From Copying My Post / What Are The Implications Of Copying Post And Pasting On Ones Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Someone Blog On Entertainment Without Copying And Pasting??? by KvnqPrezo(m): 10:18am On Aug 31, 2016
Can I blog on entertainment without doing copy and paste...??
If Yes How?
I don't think it's possible....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Someone Blog On Entertainment Without Copying And Pasting??? by mokoshalb(m): 10:20am On Aug 31, 2016
KvnqPrezo:
If Yes How?
Its impossible, you are right!
If you don't copy, you will be copied! So..? Get your Ctrl C and Ctrl V ready!

3 Likes

Re: Can Someone Blog On Entertainment Without Copying And Pasting??? by KvnqPrezo(m): 2:51pm On Aug 31, 2016
I think you must copy or else you'll be left at the back
Re: Can Someone Blog On Entertainment Without Copying And Pasting??? by robot1: 3:24pm On Aug 31, 2016
yes you can
Re: Can Someone Blog On Entertainment Without Copying And Pasting??? by oteneaaron(m): 4:34pm On Aug 31, 2016
KvnqPrezo:
If Yes How?

Hello OP it is Super Possible,

Here is how...

When writing on a topic that is either trending or already existing on other Blogs, you have to completely rewrite the Article/ Blog topic

How?

First: Don't be the Copy and Paste maniacs who never research before posting articles

second : Carefully rewrite the Article by changing some words or adding more Information

third : Use an Article rewriting Software to give more than one version of that same article

fourth : You could hire an Expert Freelance article rewriter to handle it for you.

Don't be "any blogger"..be "the Blogger" who stands different.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hire Nigerian Freelancers Now! ..www.sourcegig.com

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Can Someone Blog On Entertainment Without Copying And Pasting??? by KvnqPrezo(m): 4:40pm On Aug 31, 2016
robot1:
copy is acceptable but not word 4 word you just have to put it in ur own words. just like every other blogging niche. Check me at www.techmatas..com

What's your advice to entertainment bloggers starting up...i really love to blog on celebrity gossip but can't do without getting people site and add to mine
Re: Can Someone Blog On Entertainment Without Copying And Pasting??? by KvnqPrezo(m): 4:42pm On Aug 31, 2016
oteneaaron:

Hello OP it is Super Possible,

Here is how...

When writing on a topic that is either trending or already existing on other Blogs, you have to completely rewrite the Article/ Blog topic

How?

First: Don't be the Copy and Paste maniacs who never research before posting articles

second : Carefully rewrite the Article by changing some words or adding more Information

third : Use an Article rewriting Software to give more than one version of that same article

fourth : You could hire an Expert Freelance article rewriter to handle it for you.

Don't be "any blogger"..be "the Blogger" who stands different.

Cool Article rewriting software
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hire Nigerian Freelancers Now! ..www.sourcegig.com
Re: Can Someone Blog On Entertainment Without Copying And Pasting??? by robot1: 5:50pm On Aug 31, 2016
KvnqPrezo:

What's your advice to entertainment bloggers starting up...i really love to blog on celebrity gossip but can't do without getting people site and add to mine
As a blogger you should have a mentor someone you like. learn from what he or she is doing. and also have a lot of information about your niche. Get to know how to source for information from places like Facebook, Twitter and from big entertainment site like TMZ, daily mail.co.UK, and bigger Nigerian celebrity blogs like bellanaija.com and some others. When you see any info worth publishing, you make a research about the person, take a few info add it to the topic you are writing. Then modify it in you own words. that is blogging.

4 Likes

Re: Can Someone Blog On Entertainment Without Copying And Pasting??? by KvnqPrezo(m): 7:05pm On Aug 31, 2016
robot1:

As a blogger you should have a mentor someone you like. learn from what he or she is doing. and also have a lot of information about your niche. Get to know how to source for information from places like Facebook, Twitter and from big entertainment site like TMZ, daily mail.co.UK, and bigger Nigerian celebrity blogs like bellanaija.com and some others. When you see any info worth publishing, you make a research about the person, take a few info add it to the topic you are writing. Then modify it in you own words. that is blogging.

What's your advice to celebrity gossip niche...coz I hear say AdSense does not pay much on it
Re: Can Someone Blog On Entertainment Without Copying And Pasting??? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Aug 31, 2016
mokoshalb:
Its impossible, you are right!
If you don't copy, you will be copied! So..? Get your Ctrl C and Ctrl V ready!

Lol grin
Re: Can Someone Blog On Entertainment Without Copying And Pasting??? by robot1: 9:39pm On Aug 31, 2016
KvnqPrezo:

What's your advice to celebrity gossip niche...coz I hear say AdSense does not pay much on it
As a new blogger, if money is ur sole aim of blogging trust you will fail. You should first focus on getting about 500 - 1000 pageviews before thinking of monetizing your blog. When ur traffic is OK and steady that's when your make money. Forget about people how say Entertainment blog pay less. 1st get traffic than post more. you will see the money coming.

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Blog On Entertainment Without Copying And Pasting??? by KvnqPrezo(m): 12:47am On Sep 01, 2016
robot1:

As a new blogger, if money is ur sole aim of blogging trust you will fail. You should first focus on getting about 500 - 1000 pageviews before thinking of monetizing your blog. When ur traffic is OK and steady that's when your make money. Forget about people how say Entertainment blog pay less. 1st get traffic than post more. you will see the money coming.
thanks
Re: Can Someone Blog On Entertainment Without Copying And Pasting??? by winkmart: 6:40am On Sep 01, 2016
Yes, check www.sobolation.com

All their contents are written afresh. Although what most blogs do is to get ideas from other blogs and their create their own unique contents from those ideas. Pulse do it and even Punch, they all copy from one another, but they totally Re write the stories.

If you need a unique writer, you can Holla at me sha.
Re: Can Someone Blog On Entertainment Without Copying And Pasting??? by HRich(m): 6:41am On Sep 01, 2016
If you're reading this, may your September and other Ember months make you pause and wonder why you're sooo blessed. Happy new month .

2 Likes

Re: Can Someone Blog On Entertainment Without Copying And Pasting??? by englishmart(m): 6:46am On Sep 01, 2016
can one be everywhere at the same time? As you are based in Abj. And Zuckerberg is in Lagos, won't you blog it?

2 Likes

Re: Can Someone Blog On Entertainment Without Copying And Pasting??? by dovoule(m): 6:46am On Sep 01, 2016
START BY WRITING REVIEWS. GET aquainted to celebrities' IG pages and all.. Its quite easy
KvnqPrezo:
If Yes How?
Re: Can Someone Blog On Entertainment Without Copying And Pasting??? by Nobody: 6:52am On Sep 01, 2016
Yes, you can.... Thats what the likes of naij, pulse.ng do but be prepared to invest....

Even if you decide to blog on news around your location, you still need to do more serious work

Meanwhile, check Mistakes New Bloggers Make

And

6 Reasons Why You May Never Make a dime Blogging
Re: Can Someone Blog On Entertainment Without Copying And Pasting??? by Dotmanroy(m): 6:54am On Sep 01, 2016
Yes
Re: Can Someone Blog On Entertainment Without Copying And Pasting??? by Whizzcute(m): 6:57am On Sep 01, 2016
No.
Rather, copy, Edit in your own words and then paste
Re: Can Someone Blog On Entertainment Without Copying And Pasting??? by techinfong: 7:15am On Sep 01, 2016
You can. Sometimes around you write about what you see
Re: Can Someone Blog On Entertainment Without Copying And Pasting??? by bedfordng(m): 7:21am On Sep 01, 2016
wow
Re: Can Someone Blog On Entertainment Without Copying And Pasting??? by samexycool(m): 7:21am On Sep 01, 2016
bloging aint easy brother - if you copy n paste consider ranking on google. It's risky to just hijack another person post and paste on your side. Consider editing it n be sure it pass plagiarism check.

>>Check out what happen on uniuyo SUG inauguration day
http://uniuyoupdates.com/uniuyo-sug-inauguration-ceremony-reports-2016/

>>Meet the newly appointed uniuyo registrar
http://uniuyoupdates.com/uniuyo-appoints-new-registrar/

>> Massive recruitment for teaching staff in uniuyo, do you have anyone looking for lecturing job - here is the link
http://uniuyoupdates.com/uniuyo-2016-recruitment-teaching-staff/

>>Wanna know when uniuyo admission list is out
http://uniuyoupdates.com/uniuyo-20162017-admission-list/

Uniuyo Updates need Financial Support.
Re: Can Someone Blog On Entertainment Without Copying And Pasting??? by Mr2kay2: 7:24am On Sep 01, 2016
undecidedjust woke up.Happy new months guys

And yea we all made it
Re: Can Someone Blog On Entertainment Without Copying And Pasting??? by WHOcarex: 7:29am On Sep 01, 2016
Where Is the eclipse? Still waiting
Re: Can Someone Blog On Entertainment Without Copying And Pasting??? by femi3636: 7:45am On Sep 01, 2016
Well, the reason most entertainment bloggers copy is no reason other than laziness. More than half the people who venture into blogging In Nigeria do so based on what they've heard that it's lucrative.

One thing one needs to know about blogging is that only passion can keep you going and not your love for the reward.

Back to the topic, for anyone starting with blogging, the basic thing when trying to lift a story is to read to understand the story from the source, then rewriting it based on your understanding. You may not get it the first, second or third time, but once you continue with it, you will become an expert in re-writing stories.

You can also try to read up articles on how to become a better writer, because being able to write in your own language will go a long way in helping.

2 Likes

Re: Can Someone Blog On Entertainment Without Copying And Pasting??? by celestialAgent(m): 7:46am On Sep 01, 2016
Yes you can. Their is something called pay to write even if you are not so good at writibg, you can unique contents..
Re: Can Someone Blog On Entertainment Without Copying And Pasting??? by Arewa12: 7:57am On Sep 01, 2016
Just try to be different with yours
Re: Can Someone Blog On Entertainment Without Copying And Pasting??? by Ignyte(m): 8:04am On Sep 01, 2016
YES YOU CAN
Here's how;

Remember that your blog talks about entertainment (entertainers and their craft). Entertainers are the easiest people to get through to, because they need bloggers a lot more than bloggers know

Here are tips to getting original entertainment content:
1. READ OTHER ENTERTAINMENT BLOGS;
Let's say you are reading 360nobs and you see a story on Dija getting a divorce, now as you already know everybody will have this same story. To be original you need something nobody has wriiten... To get that simply ask Dija or Rabbi(Her manager)

2. HAVE A STRONG ONLINE PRESENCE:
You might be wondering how to get to the individuals or as in my instance Dija. All you need is a strong online presence and by this I mean HAVE A GREAT TWITTER ACCOUNT. Everybody on twitter follows you for tweets and the reasonability of your bio. Write a great bio and almost all celebs will follow you. If they don't they all have their manager's numbers in their bios, just lift it and call. ask your question, get a reply and write a great post nobody else has written.

3. ALWAYS TALK ABOUT YOUR ACHIEVEMENTS SO THAT OTHERS MAY FIND REASON To FOLLOW YOU
I remember when I was still blogging and a Kenyan rapper Mwafreeka came for Ice Prince, bloggers had a field day and people like me who saw it late were left in the dust. But the next morning before any other blogger I had screenshots of his apology and I got more celeb follow backs.

4. OP just do your thing and love twitter you'll get there.
Re: Can Someone Blog On Entertainment Without Copying And Pasting??? by Lanretoye(m): 8:05am On Sep 01, 2016
if you cant report it live,then it is copy and paste.
Re: Can Someone Blog On Entertainment Without Copying And Pasting??? by afroLAD: 8:30am On Sep 01, 2016
Write your story the way you'll tell it to your friends.

Nigerians are actually getting fed up with "copying and pasting" blogs.

Master the art of story telling - see what we did here --> http://afrolad.com/photo-know-girls-like-tell-stay-away-jim-iyke/

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Blog On Entertainment Without Copying And Pasting??? by FunmyKemmy(f): 8:49am On Sep 01, 2016
Of course, YOU CAN.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Download Any Skillshare Course For Free -skillshare Account Not Needed- / Adsense Reveals What Will Happen To Publishers Who "Fail To Practice Standard" / How To Make $3,000 Every Month From Commission Junction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.