Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,437 members, 7,781,280 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:42 AM

” – Angry Fanpens Open Letter To Chidinma Over Inactivity - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ” – Angry Fanpens Open Letter To Chidinma Over Inactivity (351 Views)

ABS Reacts To Chidinma Okeke's Interview: "You're A Liar And A Greedy Girl" / ABPFEON Response To Chidinma Okeke Lesbian Sex Tape / Angry Fan's Open Letter To Chidinma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

” – Angry Fanpens Open Letter To Chidinma Over Inactivity by Goldenzeneth: 10:20am On Aug 31, 2016
So, I thought I was the only one who is rather pissed at Chidinma’s silence..No new music from her, no material, nothing.. Just bunch of new pictures, and promoting her colleagues works on her instagram page.

Apparently, I’m not the only one who shares this sentiment, here’s an open letter from a big fan of Chidinma. Read below:

Miss Kedike Chidinma Your Silence Lately Is Rather Annoying Than Golden.

As a very concerned fan, I’m deeply worried about your inactivity lately in the music industry. The last quarter of the year is lurking around the corner; your fans are starved as you have not served any meaningful tune lately. Oh please don’t remind me about the few features you graced this year.

In my candid opinion, none of those songs can be nominated on any award show as “Collaboration of the Year”. Let me prove to you I am a fan, I will possibly name all songs you have been featured that I am aware. “I Am A Winner”, “All I Want is You”, “Mama”, “Bless Me”, that means I have been keeping up. Unfortunately, none of those songs has inspired much of an applause. It was another song with Miss Kedike.

You brought home KORA award as the Best Female West African Act in 2012, can you do that now in 2016? I mean can you win an award now over Tiwa Savage, Yemi Alade, or maybe even a Simi? Except that must be a charity award. It’s been four years since you bagged an award, ain’t you hungry for one now? A lot has changed since you dropped your debut studio album roughly four years ago. Let me remind you a bit.

New talents are now on the block, some have already released solid debut albums. I’m sure you are aware of Lil Kesh, Kiss Daniel, Adekunle Gold. In a bit to be fair let me remind you of Simi, Aramide these girls are killing it will their voices. Besides, there is Seyi Shay in the block, Yemi Alade has since left your class as she has two albums to her name and with strong claims as “Mama Africa”. I dare not mention Tiwa Savage, ain’t nothing stopping her not even here marriage and her new kid, she is headed worldwide.

As a fan, I can’t say which direction you going with your music. I got news of your exit from Capital Hill Records, and wide speculations you have pitch tent with Flavour’s 2nite Entertainment. Hold on a second, is the Nigerian economy directly impacting your music? One thing that bugs me is your propensity to kiss your male counterparts in music v http://goldenzeneth..com.ng/2016/08/is-nigerian-economy-affecting-you-angry.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Duncan Mighty Set To Drop 5th Studio Album / Advertise Your Blog/website On Over 2000 Blog/website Online For Free / Watch Lil Wayne Speak About Retirement Rumours And ‘beef’ With Birdman [video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.