Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,962 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

Notice: ABU Zaria 2016/2017 Admission Screening Exercise - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Notice: ABU Zaria 2016/2017 Admission Screening Exercise (52156 Views)

Al-Amin Bashir Bugaje, ABU Zaria Best Student 2017. Gets NNPC Scholarship / Scenic Pictures Of ABU Zaria Dam / ABU Zaria 2016 /2017 Second Batch Admission List Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Notice: ABU Zaria 2016/2017 Admission Screening Exercise by Firstboi01(m): 11:35am On Aug 31, 2016
This is to announce to the general public, and aspirants who applied for Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria that the registration for the screening exercise for the 2016/2017 incoming fresh students has begun. This was made known on the 30th August, 2016 by an official bulletin circulated by the school management.

As directed by the bulletin, all applicants who chose Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria as their first choice of Institution are required to pay a sum of N2500.00 via the payments methods outlined, as screening fee.

The actual screening exercise begins on Monday 5th to Saturday 17th, September 2016. Both the registration and the actual screening will wholly be conducted online so no need for aspirants to travel down to the school. Details on the screening procedure can be found at https://putme.abu.edu.ng

Below is a photo of the bulletin for more information. Please read it carefully. Goodluck!

2 Likes

Re: Notice: ABU Zaria 2016/2017 Admission Screening Exercise by Firstboi01(m): 11:39am On Aug 31, 2016
Bulletin

1 Like

Re: Notice: ABU Zaria 2016/2017 Admission Screening Exercise by leo1717(m): 12:47pm On Aug 31, 2016
false
Re: Notice: ABU Zaria 2016/2017 Admission Screening Exercise by dapaiks: 12:47pm On Aug 31, 2016
what about those of use that applied for DE ARE WE TO DO THE SCREENING TOO?
Re: Notice: ABU Zaria 2016/2017 Admission Screening Exercise by sizzoo(m): 12:57pm On Aug 31, 2016
What about DE candidates, will they also apply for the screening?
Re: Notice: ABU Zaria 2016/2017 Admission Screening Exercise by Firstboi01(m): 1:49pm On Aug 31, 2016
dapaiks:
what about those of use that applied for DE ARE WE TO DO THE SCREENING TOO?

I guess not. As indicated above, the screening will be for UTME candidates.
Re: Notice: ABU Zaria 2016/2017 Admission Screening Exercise by prettyfaze: 3:56pm On Aug 31, 2016
check http://araaeduconsult..com.ng/2016/08/20162017-amodu-bello-university.html for detail the screening portal will be open on monday be careful of scam the process is easy and you can do it without help.
good luck for Araa Edu Consult
Re: Notice: ABU Zaria 2016/2017 Admission Screening Exercise by Omegaohms(m): 4:00pm On Aug 31, 2016
For more information, contact 08167814226

Re: Notice: ABU Zaria 2016/2017 Admission Screening Exercise by Abuklaw(m): 5:19pm On Aug 31, 2016
Do not contact anybody outside this thread unless you've verified the identity of the person.

The portal for the screening will soon be opened and registration will commence fully.

Below are the trusted Abusite that can help out for now.
Barackodam, Catalyst4real, hardeyyemie, angelamina and myself.

Visit www.abuland.com for further information.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Notice: ABU Zaria 2016/2017 Admission Screening Exercise by mrMeen(m): 5:49pm On Aug 31, 2016
Abuklaw:
Do not contact anybody outside this thread unless you've verified the identity of the person.

The portal for the screening will soon be opened and registration will commence fully.

Below are the trusted Abusite that can help out for now.
Barackodam, Catalyst4real, hardeyyemie, angelamina and myself.

Visit www.abuland.com for further information.
please is this information true.
Re: Notice: ABU Zaria 2016/2017 Admission Screening Exercise by Firstboi01(m): 9:05pm On Aug 31, 2016
mrMeen:

Its true. You have to beware of fraudsters tho. They'll try to take advantage of this to scam or spam you. Do not contact, I repeat, DO NOT CONTACT ANYBODY WHATSOEVER that you don't know personally. Just wait for the process to be officially kick-started by the school on Monday. And stay tuned to the school's websites for firsthand and trustworthy info. DO NOT CALL OR EMAIL ANYBODY!
Re: Notice: ABU Zaria 2016/2017 Admission Screening Exercise by Abuklaw(m): 9:10pm On Aug 31, 2016
mrMeen:
The information is true but please wait for the website to open.
Re: Notice: ABU Zaria 2016/2017 Admission Screening Exercise by ndat(m): 9:28pm On Aug 31, 2016
I doubt the authenticity of this info
Re: Notice: ABU Zaria 2016/2017 Admission Screening Exercise by prettyfaze: 10:48pm On Aug 31, 2016
the info is real and was confirm by a student in the school on http://araaeduconsult..com.ng/2016/08/20162017-amodu-bello-university.html you can check it out as well but be careful of scam oooo don't call anybody for assistance the portal will be open on monday just wait till then and keep checking the site and this forum for update
Re: Notice: ABU Zaria 2016/2017 Admission Screening Exercise by Nobody: 11:08am On Sep 03, 2016
Please what of Direct entry students.
Re: Notice: ABU Zaria 2016/2017 Admission Screening Exercise by Ozavize88(f): 11:47am On Sep 03, 2016
I think this should be move to fp
Re: Notice: ABU Zaria 2016/2017 Admission Screening Exercise by brostch(m): 11:08pm On Sep 03, 2016
The Intel is absolutely accurate.
Check page 14 of daily trust newspaper, Thursday, 1st September edition.
Re: Notice: ABU Zaria 2016/2017 Admission Screening Exercise by Firstboi01(m): 1:13am On Sep 04, 2016
Sammy888:
Please what of Direct entry students.

Just pray and wait for admission list... DE students don't normally undergo any PreAdmission Screening or Exams.
Re: Notice: ABU Zaria 2016/2017 Admission Screening Exercise by ayindepremier: 11:25pm On Sep 04, 2016
Please, can someone confirm if the Direct Entry applicants are eligible for the screening exercise.

I saw " all applicants who chose Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria as their first choice of Institution... "

I think this is a clear indication that everyone is invited. The school is obviously trying to hide most required information from the aspirants.

They're trying to limit and sort out uninformed aspirants.

Be vigilant! Don't take chances!
Re: Notice: ABU Zaria 2016/2017 Admission Screening Exercise by abdulgoloma: 6:45am On Sep 05, 2016
2016/2017 Admission Screening Portal Welcome to the Ahmadu Bello University Portal for the screening of candidates that sat for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) for admission into undergraduate programmes of the University. Please take time to read the following guidelines before you register for the screening. Qualification for Screening 1. Candidates who scored 180 and above in UTME for all courses. 2. And must have chosen Ahmadu Bello University as their first choice. Procedure for the Online UTME Screening Registration for the screening exercise will commence on Monday, 5th September, 2016 and close on Saturday, 17th September, 2016. Applicants are required to pay a sum of N2,500.00 for the screening exercise. To make the payment, candidates are advised to visit the University PUTME registration portal putme.abu.edu.ng and Generate a Transaction Payment Slip, verify it's your details and the amount to pay. Click Pay via Remita which will redirect you to the Remita payment gateway. You would be required to either pay online using a Valid Debit Card (Verve,Visa or Mastercard), or you Print the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) and walk into any bank in your locality to pay. You must have the RRR Slip with you. After making payment online or in any of the prescribed banks, candidates are to come back here putme.abu.edu.ng to finish their registration by providing missing details. i. A valid Gsm Number ii. A valid Email Address iii. Preferred second choice of study iv. Contact address Specify Schools you've attended and Respond to questions on Disciplinary. Provide your O-level results where available and upload your recent passport-sized photograph, which must be in jpeg format and not more than 100kb in size. Ensure you print a confirmation slip before signing out.
Re: Notice: ABU Zaria 2016/2017 Admission Screening Exercise by prettyfaze: 3:18pm On Sep 05, 2016
what are you guys waiting for the portal is open follow the school site for details or click http://araaeduconsult..com.ng/2016/09/ahmadu-bello-university-zaria-abu.html for step by step instruction remember this exercise is what you can do by yourself......good luck
Re: Notice: ABU Zaria 2016/2017 Admission Screening Exercise by gabsuccess(m): 3:25pm On Sep 12, 2016
nairalanders pls help i applied ABU for the second time, i dont know if i m to pay for putme fees which is 2,500.oo since i applied D.E form and we re not asked to pay along with jambites i have tried to get the right information but all to no avail pls help me.
Re: Notice: ABU Zaria 2016/2017 Admission Screening Exercise by gabsuccess(m): 3:37pm On Sep 12, 2016
nairalanders pls help me , are the d.e canditates paying for the putne? Cos it's not indicated for them here oo
Re: Notice: ABU Zaria 2016/2017 Admission Screening Exercise by Firstboi01(m): 11:21pm On Sep 12, 2016
gabsuccess:
nairalanders pls help me , are the d.e canditates paying for the putne? Cos it's not indicated for them here oo

Check this out bro...

Re: Notice: ABU Zaria 2016/2017 Admission Screening Exercise by Gaxx01(m): 6:56am On Sep 13, 2016
Pls can someone confirm this?
Because on the site, its indicating only UTME not DE..

Re: Notice: ABU Zaria 2016/2017 Admission Screening Exercise by ibrams(m): 9:44am On Sep 13, 2016
2016/2017 DIRECT ENTRY (DE) ONLINE ADMISSION SCREENING EXERCISE HOLDS FROM MONDAY 12TH - WEDNESDAY 21ST SEPTEMBER, 2016

This is to inform all DE candidates who applied for admission into AHMADU BELLO UNIVERSITY, ZARIA for the 2016/2017 Academic Session and who made the Institution their FIRST CHOICE that they would be screened online from Monday, 12th - Saturday 21st September, 2016

ELIGIBILITY FOR THE SCREENING:
Candidates MUST have met the minimum DE admission requirements as specified in the current JAMB Brochure.

PROCEEDING FOR ONLINE SCREENING:
Details of the screening procedure are available at the site https://putme.abu.edu.ng. Follow the instructions on the site. You can also get to this site through the Ahmadu Bello University Website https://abu.edu.ng

Applicants are required to pay the sum of N2, 500 (Two thousand hundred five hundred Naira only) as screening fee. Payment should be made via Remita, using any acceptable debit card (Visa, Verve, MasterCard) or by printing the Remita Retrieval reference (RRR) slip and Proceeding to any commercial bank for payment. Candidates need not to travel to Zaria to make payment and or for screening

Candidates are to print their online screening slips carrying their passport - sized photographs as confirmation of completion of the process. Only those who completed the online screening would be considered for admission.

!!! Candidates must keep photocopies of all submissions for their own records..

Announcer:
A A Kundila
Registrar

1 Like

Re: Notice: ABU Zaria 2016/2017 Admission Screening Exercise by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 15, 2016
ibrams:
2016/2017 DIRECT ENTRY (DE) ONLINE ADMISSION SCREENING EXERCISE HOLDS FROM MONDAY 12TH - WEDNESDAY 21ST SEPTEMBER, 2016

This is to inform all DE candidates who applied for admission into AHMADU BELLO UNIVERSITY, ZARIA for the 2016/2017 Academic Session and who made the Institution their FIRST CHOICE that they would be screened online from Monday, 12th - Saturday 21st September, 2016

Candidates MUST have met the minimum DE admission requirements as specified in the current JAMB Brochure.

Details of the screening procedure are available at the site https://putme.abu.edu.ng. Follow the instructions on the site. You can also get to this site through the Ahmadu Bello University Website https://abu.edu.ng

Applicants are required to pay the sum of N2, 500 (Two thousand hundred five hundred Naira only) as screening fee. Payment should be made via Remita, using any acceptable debit card (Visa, Verve, MasterCard) or by printing the Remita Retrieval reference (RRR) slip and Proceeding to any commercial bank for payment. Candidates need not to travel to Zaria to make payment and or for screening

Candidates are to print their online screening slips carrying their passport - sized photographs as confirmation of completion of the process. Only those who completed the online screening would be considered for admission.

Announcer:
A A Kundila
Registrar
i chose a.b.u zaria as second choice for DE ,could i be able to apply for the ongoing screening.
Re: Notice: ABU Zaria 2016/2017 Admission Screening Exercise by ibrams(m): 9:58am On Sep 16, 2016
hamenzy:

i chose a.b.u zaria as second choice for DE ,could i be able to apply for the ongoing screening.
apply,but the chance is very slim cos ABU no the collect second choice....
but if it's Gods will for u then no one can say NO.
Re: Notice: ABU Zaria 2016/2017 Admission Screening Exercise by Gaxx01(m): 1:00pm On Sep 16, 2016
Hello DE aspirants, i just did the online screening, its just like a normal registration, no questions to answer sort of.. Is that all that is involve??
Re: Notice: ABU Zaria 2016/2017 Admission Screening Exercise by Gaxx01(m): 4:09pm On Sep 16, 2016
ibrams:

Announcer:
A A Kundila
Registrar

i just did the online screening, its just like a normal registration, no questions to answer sort of.. Is that all that is involve??
Re: Notice: ABU Zaria 2016/2017 Admission Screening Exercise by ibrams(m): 11:14am On Sep 17, 2016
Gaxx01:

i just did the online screening, its just like a normal registration, no questions to answer sort of.. Is that all that is involve??
yes...ur result will speak for u.
hope u have a very good result.
Re: Notice: ABU Zaria 2016/2017 Admission Screening Exercise by Gaxx01(m): 11:39am On Sep 17, 2016
ibrams:
yes...ur result will speak for u.
hope u have a very good result.

Yea.. Second class upper (2. 1)
CGPA 4. 01

(1) (2) (Reply)

Professor Richard Akindele Jailed Over OAU Sex For Marks (Photo) / Question Of The Day: Which Part Of The Body Organ Never Rest? / Nairaland 2015 UNI/POLY Census(rep Your School)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.