Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

Together Forever - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Together Forever (27007 Views)

Forever Mine / Story, Forever Mine / B.F.F: Best Friends Forever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Together Forever by SheWrites(f): 3:41pm On Sep 07, 2016
Together Forever 33

She stood at the bus-stop waiting for a vehicle heading to New Garage. The buses available were heading towards Gbagada Church. Someone tapped her and pointed at a car parked under the bridge. The driver waved at her.

She groaned inwardly and walked sluggishly towards the car. She saw Richard seated at the back seat. He grinned and opened the door.

"Let's go somewhere, dine and talk."

She stood by the car, "No, thanks. I just want to go home."

"Oh, okay. I will drop you."

"No, thank you."

"Come on. Get in."

She exhaled loudly and climbed in. The driver started the engine and joined the teaming traffic.

"Have you thought about my proposal?"

She looked him up and down, "What is there to think about? Your mum is already planning a wedding."

"Perfect," he broke into a happy smile.

"I cannot marry you," she looked him in the eye.

He moved closer, "I will take care of you. You will lack nothing," his eyes betrayed his emotions.

The passion in his eyes increased her frustration.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Together Forever by SheWrites(f): 4:17pm On Sep 07, 2016
Together Forever 34

The driver parked the car outside her house.

"Hope we can go on a dinner date tomorrow."

She gave a shake of head, "I don't think so," she opened the door.

"Sayu..."

She glanced back at him. Unexpectedly, he cupped her face in his palms and swallowed her lips. Shock and anger waged a war within her. She pushed him away and staggered out of the car. If not that he was her boss' son she would have slapped him.

She stepped away from the vehicle and marched into the compound. She slowed her steps when she saw Timothy standing at the entrance of the house. He looked angry.

"You should have told me that you were now dating someone else."

She shook her head vigorously.

"I saw you both kissing!"

"No! He... he did it."

"Why did you allow him to kiss you?" he snapped.

"No! I... I didn't. He..."

"I warned you. I told you to be careful."

She nodded in agreement, "I am sorry."

He hissed and walked away.

"Timothy!"

He didn't respond. She placed a hand on her head, eyes misty with tears.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Together Forever by Nobody: 5:49pm On Sep 07, 2016
nice update
Re: Together Forever by SheWrites(f): 5:53pm On Sep 07, 2016
Together Forever 35

Timothy could barely sleep that night. His girlfriend's boss' wealthy son was chasing after her. What if she dumped him and accepted the guy's proposal? It would rip him into shreds and hurt like hell!

He loved her so much. Losing her now would wreck him emotionally and mentally. He tried to clear the negative thoughts from his mind and think positively.

Sayu loved him. He knew that for a fact. Sure of it like he knew his own name. He trusted her, but, her boss' son was a trouble maker. The guy could cause them a lot of problems. He didn't want that. She also needed to be more careful around him.

He turned on his tummy. Was Sayu's love for him enough to withstand the advances from other men? Will she give in under pressure or stand her ground, remaining undaunted by whatever kind of temptation that came her way?

Literally, he was scared and troubled. He was still trying to get back on his feet. He didn't need distractions and bad omen in the embodiment of Mrs. Ero's son, Richard.

2 Likes

Re: Together Forever by SheWrites(f): 5:56pm On Sep 07, 2016
@Bornita... Thanks
Re: Together Forever by charytea(f): 6:18pm On Sep 07, 2016
Intriguing Dear! ur updates today were short!
Re: Together Forever by SheWrites(f): 6:28pm On Sep 07, 2016
Together Forever 36

Sayu walked into the house. It had been a while since she had visited her parents. If not that her father called her that morning, she would have debated when to see them.

She knocked on the eighth door and turned the knob. She stepped into the room and noticed that her siblings were around. She greeted everyone and sat beside her mother.

"Thank you for coming. How is work?"

"Fine sir."

"Hope they increased your salary when they promoted you."

"Yes, they did."

He nodded with satisfaction. She glanced at her siblings, looking from one to the other. They all stared back at her. What was going on?

"A young man by the name Richard Ero came to see us," the joy in her voice radiated in her eyes.

"Richard?" she stared at her mother in disbelief.

"He asked for your hand in marriage," her father broke into a contented smile.

"What?!" shock gripped her.

"I believe he is from a rich family. Great catch," her eldest brother winked at her.

She blinked and gathered her enraged thoughts.

3 Likes

Re: Together Forever by SheWrites(f): 6:38pm On Sep 07, 2016
@charytea... Thanks. Are you Oliver Twist sister? *tongue-out*
Re: Together Forever by SheWrites(f): 7:02pm On Sep 07, 2016
Together Forever 37

"I saw him too. He looks like someone who grew up abroad," Ikponmwosa chimed in. He was equally pleased.

Nekpen and Adesuwa spoke at once.

"You need to hear him speak. His British accent is fluent."

"He is as handsome as those Hollywood actors."

She stared at her brothers and sisters, lost for words. She turned to her father, "I am dating someone else."

He frowned, "I don't understand."

"Timothy Pepper is my boyfriend. Richard is my madam's son."

Silence engulfed the room.

"Why hasn't Timothy visited?" he sounded upset.

"He will come, as soon as he put things together."

"This is how people miss out on their God given opportunities," Osarodion glared at her.

She ignored her eldest brother and faced her parents, "Please don't mind Richard. I will never marry him."

Akhere and his wife became sad. Their first daughter had made her decision. They could only hope that it was the right choice. They were not the kind of parents who forced their children into marriage because of money.

3 Likes

Re: Together Forever by tijehi(f): 7:09am On Sep 08, 2016
Good parents
Re: Together Forever by SheWrites(f): 9:49am On Sep 08, 2016
Together Forever 38

She knocked on the door again. She was sure that he was home. She sent him a text whilst she was at her parents' place. She leaned against the wall and waited. She felt a bit chilly. Maybe it was because she had just taken her bath. She rubbed her shoulders and debated whether to go back to her room and change the sleeveless blouse she was putting on or stay.

The door opened. He seized her up and frowned when he noticed the wrapper tied around her waist. He went back into the room. She followed him and shut the door behind her.

"How are your parents?"

She rubbed her shoulders again and sat beside him on the long chair, "They are fine."

"Why are you tying a wrapper?"

She turned away and groaned inwardly. She knew how much he disliked it. She decided to change the subject.

"Mrs. Ero's son went to see my parents during the week."

"What for?" he frowned.

She sighed heavily and met his stern stare, "He asked my father for my hand in marriage."

"He did what?!" his voice hit the roof.

1 Like

Re: Together Forever by SheWrites(f): 10:18am On Sep 08, 2016
Together Forever 39

The scowl on his face made her heart leap.

"I told my parents not to mind him."

"This is all your fault!"

She stared back at him, astonished.

"He wouldn't have had the guts to approach your parents if you had not led him on."

His accusation felt like a million needles prickling her flesh all at once. She held back tears and pressed her lips together.

"Didn't I warn?!" he glared at her.

Her lips trembled, "Even if the world ends and start all over again, you are the one I would rather spend the rest of my life with."

Their gazes locked. His fury melted.

"I love you so much," he held her hands, "I don't want to lose you."

"I love you too. I am not going anyway."

The assurance in her eyes encouraged him. He went on his knees and looked deep into her eyes.

"Osayuwamwen Nosakhare, will you marry me?"

Joy and relief brightened her tears stained face, "Yes, I will."

"I will buy an engagement ring tomorrow."

"No wahala," she chuckled.

He drew her into his arms and kissed her.

1 Like

Re: Together Forever by SheWrites(f): 10:42am On Sep 08, 2016
Together Forever 40

He paid for the fuel, lifted the jerry can and walked towards the road. A man standing by a car, making a phone call caught his attention. He recognized him. It was Mrs Ero's son, Richard. He changed direction and approached him.

"Hello, I am Timothy Pepper, Osayuwamwen's fiance."

The taller man ended his call and looked him up and down.

"I want you to stay away from my woman."

Richard started to laugh, "You are a fool if you think an insignificant person like you can stop me from marrying her."

He moved closer, "Your money and social status is useless. She is immune to it."

"I know. She is different. Why do you think I fell in love with her?"

"Go and find another woman to love. Sayu is mine."

"I don't think so."

"I have warned you," he snarled at him and started to walk away.

"Right before your very eyes she will be my wife and bear my children!" he boasted.

"In your dreams!" Timothy stopped a bike driver. He got on the machine and glanced back at Richard's angry face.

2 Likes

Re: Together Forever by SheWrites(f): 11:29am On Sep 08, 2016
Together Forever 41

She got down from the car and approached the white intimidating gate. She pressed the blue coloured bell and waited. She brought out the brown envelop from the red hand bag and stared at the gate blankly.

A guard came out and they exchanged greetings. She showed him her office identity card. He led her in and directed her to the ground floor of the cream painted duplex.

She walked briskly to the front door and knocked. The door opened almost immediately. She became confused when she saw Richard.

"Morning, I have been expecting this," he took the envelop from her.

When her boss sent her to that address to deliver the documents, she had no idea that the recipient was her son. Why didn't Mrs. Ero inform her outrightly?

"I need to go through these..." he stepped back in, "Once I have signed it, you will take it back to her."

Reluctantly, she followed him in. She didn't see the reason why she had to wait. He could as well send his driver to bring the documents back to the office.

3 Likes

Re: Together Forever by SheWrites(f): 11:52am On Sep 08, 2016
Together Forever 42

"Please sit down. What can I offer you?" he smiled at her. He couldn't hide his excitement.

She surveyed the large room. It was beautifully decorated with expensive furnitures and the latest gadgets. There were different kinds of paintings on the wall and the curtains blended with the colour of the rug.

She sat on a chair close to the Plasma television, "I am okay. Thank you."

"No, no, let me get you something to drink," he hurried out of the room and returned with a bottle of fruit wine and a small bowl of cookies.

While she ate and drank, he sat opposite her, reading and signing the documents one by one.

Suddenly she started to feel funny. Drowsiness seeped into her system and she began to lose strength. Fear gripped her. She had a nagging feeling that she had been drugged. She directed her gaze at him and saw him looked away.

She dipped her hand into her bag, brought out her phone and dialed her fiance's lines. She cut the calls and sent him a text, describing her predicament.
Re: Together Forever by abefe99: 12:02pm On Sep 08, 2016
nice one God bless.you plss more update
Re: Together Forever by precydamsel(f): 12:42pm On Sep 08, 2016
Nice one! More update pls
Re: Together Forever by SheWrites(f): 3:53pm On Sep 08, 2016
Together Forever 43

Timothy stopped the first bike he saw outside the house. He showed the driver the address Sayu sent him. They bargained and agreed on a price. He got on the bike and called her line again. It kept on ringing, no response.

He swallowed hard and prayed to God to rescue his fiancee. If Richard had truly drugged her, that meant only one thing, he was going to eat her up. The thought of what he could do to her paralyzed him with trepidation.

Thirty minutes later, he got down in front of the house with a big white gate. He paid the bike driver and pressed the bell. A security guard came out.

"Morning, my fiancee is here with Richard Ero."

The guard eyed him, "Do you have an appointment?"

He placed his hands on his hips, visibly angry, "My woman is in there. If any harm comes to her, I will have you and everyone living in this house arrested!"

"Take it easy. What exactly do you want?"

"My fiancee."

"Okay, wait, I will go and get her."

"No way. I am coming with you," he followed him in.

1 Like

Re: Together Forever by SheWrites(f): 4:44pm On Sep 08, 2016
Together Forever 44

Timothy badged into the duplex.

"Mr. Man!" the furious guard ran after him.

He ignored the security man and started to search the rooms in the house one after the other. When he got to the fourth room, he found Richard naked, kneeling over Sayu on a King size bed.

She was still in her clothes, but her red shirt was opened. Anger boiled within him as he watched his adversary feasting on his fiancee's bosom.

He screamed in fury, ran towards the bed and pounced on Richard. They rolled off the bed and fell on the rugged floor with a thud.

They exchanged punches, slaps and head-butts. The guard came in and pulled them apart.

"You and your entire family will hear from my lawyer!" his voice hit the roof.

"You don't have a case, you can't prove anything," he glared at him, the guy had truncated his perfectly cordinated plan of impregnating Sayu and convincing her to marry him.

"We shall see," he scooped her half-conscious body in his arms and carried her out of the room.

2 Likes

Re: Together Forever by SheWrites(f): 5:17pm On Sep 08, 2016
Chapter 45

View it on www.bambooks.io Or Get your copy at www.okadabooks.com/user/serahiyare

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Together Forever by SheWrites(f): 5:26pm On Sep 08, 2016
Hope you all enjoyed this story.
Watch out for:
1. Torn (Based on a True life Story)
2. B.F.F: Best Friends Forever
Re: Together Forever by Nmaglit: 9:45pm On Sep 08, 2016
Weldone u did a great job and am looking forward to ur new story
Re: Together Forever by kally90(f): 10:53pm On Sep 08, 2016
Kudos, short and direct.
Re: Together Forever by princessadeola(f): 11:18pm On Sep 08, 2016
Weldone
Re: Together Forever by SheWrites(f): 8:33am On Sep 09, 2016
@Nmaglit... Thank you. Next story coming up soon.
@kally90... *winks*
@princessadeola... Thanks
Re: Together Forever by Niwdog(m): 9:46am On Sep 09, 2016
wink nice story wink
Re: Together Forever by SheWrites(f): 10:48am On Sep 09, 2016
@Niwodog... Thanks *winks*
Re: Together Forever by Missmossy(f): 11:24am On Sep 09, 2016
Beautiful end,nice story.

2 Likes

Re: Together Forever by SheWrites(f): 4:00pm On Sep 09, 2016
@Missmossy... Thanks *winks*
Re: Together Forever by Nwiboko26(f): 8:04pm On Sep 09, 2016
Thank uuuu.i rily enjoyed myself.hmmm.i wl neva forget bro Timothy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wole Soyinka Joins University Of Johannesburg / Your Book, Dear Ijeawele Is Dead On Arrival. Fan Tells Chimamanda On Facebook. / With Velvet Gloves.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.