Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:43 PM

Unbelievable Thing My Sister Did To Gain Admission...(it Will Shock You) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unbelievable Thing My Sister Did To Gain Admission...(it Will Shock You) (3544 Views)

See magnified images of everyday items that will shock you / Help! My Sister Did Not Credit Her Literature In English, C.r.s, And Igbo / See The Unbelievable Thing Etisalat Did In ESUT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unbelievable Thing My Sister Did To Gain Admission...(it Will Shock You) by feelib(m): 1:28pm On Aug 31, 2016
Have you been strugling to gain admission into the university? Then
this golden opportunity is for you.[img]

It is not a story that gaining university admission overtime has
become a jinx faced by almost all Nigerian youths who desire to enroll
in the country’s tertiary institution (so bad).

Statistics shows that millions of Nigerian students write JAMB UTME
annually, but it sad that only a few percentage of these students are
able to gain admission or make something resourceful from the JAMB
UTME result due to failure in jamb utme, post utme among others.
Though some students might even made it in both Jamb and post utme
the university failed them because of limited admittance space, and so
on

These problems leave numberless Nigerian youths at home, on the
street, on hideous place/ situation jeopardizing their beautiful
future and ‘eating up’ their time.

To cub the incessant problems pose by JAMB, The government introduces
Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB) a body that monitores and
regulates IJMB Advanced Level Program.

What is IJMB A' level Program?

IJMB is an Advanced Level program supervised, run and moderated by
Ahmadu Bello University, under Federal Government and Nigerian
University Council's (NUC) supervision. IJMB allows successful
students to get admissions into 200L of any Nigerian university of
their choice.
Re: Unbelievable Thing My Sister Did To Gain Admission...(it Will Shock You) by feelib(m): 1:32pm On Aug 31, 2016
My sister spent years waiting to gain admission until she applied for IJMB.
Now she is a bonafide student of university of Ilorin.
- Oluwaseun Adegoke.

You can read more testimonies on our website www.EducoreNigeria.com
Re: Unbelievable Thing My Sister Did To Gain Admission...(it Will Shock You) by Toluwani113: 9:50pm On Aug 31, 2016
feelib:
My sister spent years waiting to gain admission until she applied for IJMB.
Now she is a bonfire student of university of Ilorin.
- Oluwaseun Adegoke.

You can read more testimonies on our website www.EducoreNigeria.com
Hi, I can write a sponsored story or place your ad banner on my blog for a cheaper price.
Quote me if you are interested.
Thanks
Re: Unbelievable Thing My Sister Did To Gain Admission...(it Will Shock You) by endtimeshit(m): 11:01pm On Aug 31, 2016
so for your mind you sabi use captivating heading abi? Thunder go soon light your head

7 Likes

Re: Unbelievable Thing My Sister Did To Gain Admission...(it Will Shock You) by ameezy(m): 11:02pm On Aug 31, 2016
endtimeshit:
so for your mind you sabi use captivating heading abi? Thunder go soon light your head
grin grin grin
Re: Unbelievable Thing My Sister Did To Gain Admission...(it Will Shock You) by feelib(m): 6:23am On Sep 01, 2016
Toluwani113:

Hi, I can write a sponsored story or place your ad banner on my blog for a cheaper price.
Quote me if you are interested.
Thanks

Mail admin@educorenigeria.com
Re: Unbelievable Thing My Sister Did To Gain Admission...(it Will Shock You) by galadima77(m): 12:32pm On Sep 01, 2016
op be sincere for once! u promoting some IJMB gibberish for free instead of telling us what ur sister did that u think we may find unbelievable...

deceitful topic!

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable Thing My Sister Did To Gain Admission...(it Will Shock You) by MilesLamar(m): 2:33pm On Sep 01, 2016
in summary .. his sister spread legs for admission .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unbelievable Thing My Sister Did To Gain Admission...(it Will Shock You) by Educore: 8:23am On Sep 05, 2016
Gain 200 level admission to study any course in any university of your choice without Jamb.
Have you been trying to secure admission to study in any university of your choice?
Here is the chance for you! With our IJMB programme, you can legally gain admission into 200 level of any Nigerian university (Federal, State or private) with ease. This programme is approved for Direct-Entry admission into 200 level by the Nigerian University Council (NUC). You can also confirm in section4:2 of Jamb brochure.
No Jamb UTME required, and the fees are very low and affordable with option to pay gradually for 9months.

For Registration and inquiry, Call 08166616847 or visit www.EducoreNigeria.com

You can apply for Jamb UTME and at the same time still use IJMB to seek admission.
With IJMB, you have options to apply into many institutions and your IJMB certificate does not expire. It is equivalent to ND2 Certificate in the labor market (for those who want to work with it).

Registration is ongoing at our various study centers. Don't waste another year. Join your mates in the university.
Apply today.
For Registration and inquiry, Call/ Whatsapp 08166616847 or visit www.EducoreNigeria.com Registration closes soon.

1 Share

Re: Unbelievable Thing My Sister Did To Gain Admission...(it Will Shock You) by feelib(m): 6:31am On Sep 08, 2016
Ijmb registration is ongoing
Re: Unbelievable Thing My Sister Did To Gain Admission...(it Will Shock You) by feelib(m): 9:05am On Sep 28, 2016
Ijmb registration is ongoing and it closes soon. Kindly visit www.EducoreNigeria.com for details about the program and registration or call 08166616847.
Re: Unbelievable Thing My Sister Did To Gain Admission...(it Will Shock You) by Educore: 8:21am On Nov 23, 2016
Seeking Admission into University?
Now you can gain admission to 200level of any university of your choice without writing Jamb utme via Ijmb program.

What is IJMB?
IJMB is a nine months program that allows you to legally secure admission into 200level of any university a day to study and course of your choice without writing Jamb utme through direct entry admission.
We have started registration for 2017 academic session.
To apply, kindly visit www.EducoreNigeria.com or call 08166616847

Dont be left out!!...
Re: Unbelievable Thing My Sister Did To Gain Admission...(it Will Shock You) by feelib(m): 10:34am On Jul 10, 2017
BE SMART! ACT LIKE MY SISTER TODAY!
Re: Unbelievable Thing My Sister Did To Gain Admission...(it Will Shock You) by princola: 2:37pm On Jul 10, 2017
Registration in progress ... contact 08068940428 for more info.

(1) (Reply)

How To Create Nairaland Account, Comment, Quote, And Create Post / ESUT Wahala! The Have Gone On Strike Again / Jonathan Declares War On ASUU, Orders VCs To Advertise For New Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.