Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,951 members, 7,806,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:28 PM

Mark Zuckerberg Pictured On Ikoyi Bridge, Lagos - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Mark Zuckerberg Pictured On Ikoyi Bridge, Lagos (976 Views)

Two Brothers Missing In Lagos Since Friday (Pictured) / Massive Queue At Ojota Pedestrian Bridge Lagos (Photo) / Fire Outbreak In Ikoyi Caused By Motorcycle Carrying 30 Liters Of Petrol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mark Zuckerberg Pictured On Ikoyi Bridge, Lagos by Frankdotcom: 1:32pm On Aug 31, 2016
He posted this on his timeline few minutes ago.

"Quick run this morning across the Ikoyi Bridge with entrepreneurs in the Lagos Road Warriors running club. Best way to see a city!"- Zuckerberg

http://www.franklynonwubiko.com/2016/08/mark-zuckerberg-pictured-on-ikoyi.html?m=1

Cc:
Seun,
Lalasticlala

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Pictured On Ikoyi Bridge, Lagos by D34lw4p(m): 1:33pm On Aug 31, 2016
Great Man. cheesy
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Pictured On Ikoyi Bridge, Lagos by Royalfurnitures: 1:34pm On Aug 31, 2016
Waow
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Pictured On Ikoyi Bridge, Lagos by AliJohn(m): 1:36pm On Aug 31, 2016
Dis gui lyk exercise sha....even our dangote can nt run early mo mo lyk dis..
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Pictured On Ikoyi Bridge, Lagos by Nobody: 1:39pm On Aug 31, 2016
See the 7th richest man in the world running with random black folks on the bridge,

Unlike African Billionaires , Always going around with security details, their wives posting and flaunting their wealth on social media, their children intimidating their peers on with big rides and expensive chains, bling

The blackman is really backward in thinking, When they are in a high position , instead of helping others, they intimidate with their wealth, Thiz is really sad,

Africa (Nigeria) is really the bottom of mankind..
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Pictured On Ikoyi Bridge, Lagos by Lifestone(m): 1:46pm On Aug 31, 2016
This is a huge PR for Lagos and Nigeria
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Pictured On Ikoyi Bridge, Lagos by ekim004(m): 1:50pm On Aug 31, 2016
shuuu make him come ikorodu na
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Pictured On Ikoyi Bridge, Lagos by bigtt76(f): 2:13pm On Aug 31, 2016
Ime (the guy in blue) looks like one trained in other art aside from being the Global Partnership Director. More like an unofficial bodyguard.

viickerz:
See the 7th richest man in the world running with random black folks on the bridge,

Unlike African Billionaires , Always going around with security details, their wives posting and flaunting their wealth on social media, their children intimidating their peers on with big rides and expensive chains, bling

The blackman is really backward in thinking, When they are in a high position , instead of helping others, they intimidate with their wealth, Thiz is really sad,

Africa (Nigeria) is really the bottom of mankind..

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Pictured On Ikoyi Bridge, Lagos by Fedayeen02: 2:37pm On Aug 31, 2016
bigtt76:
Ime (the guy in blue) looks like one trained in other art aside from being the Global Partnership Director. More like an unofficial bodyguard.

hope you saw what happened yday grin

Who cares about mark zuckerberg
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Pictured On Ikoyi Bridge, Lagos by bigtt76(f): 3:12pm On Aug 31, 2016
lipsrsealed you haff started again abi grin

Fedayeen02:
hope you saw what happened yday grin

Who cares about mark zuckerberg
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Pictured On Ikoyi Bridge, Lagos by Fedayeen02: 3:14pm On Aug 31, 2016
bigtt76:
lipsrsealed you haff started again abi grin

Lol. Ime will change the face of I.T in Nigeria. I believe that working with Mark will be a big plus for him

Are u dating any mod that's so jealous and gave me my first ban
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Pictured On Ikoyi Bridge, Lagos by bigtt76(f): 3:24pm On Aug 31, 2016
Yea a great plus! Date who shocked Abeg Trying to earn my $40 per post joooor! undecided I posted an inappropriate image detailing the topic and was ban for it. I guess same happened to you too as an accomplice.

Fedayeen02:
Lol. Ime will change the face of I.T in Nigeria. I believe that working with Mark will be a big plus for him

Are u dating any mod that's so jealous and gave me my first ban
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Pictured On Ikoyi Bridge, Lagos by Fedayeen02: 3:40pm On Aug 31, 2016
bigtt76:
Yea a great plus! Date who shocked Abeg Trying to earn my $40 per post joooor! undecided I posted an inappropriate image detailing the topic and was ban for it. I guess same happened to you too as an accomplice.

so u caused it sad check your mail
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Pictured On Ikoyi Bridge, Lagos by bigtt76(f): 4:59pm On Aug 31, 2016
You!

Fedayeen02:
so u caused it sad check your mail
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Pictured On Ikoyi Bridge, Lagos by Fedayeen02: 5:03pm On Aug 31, 2016
bigtt76:

done. Kindly edit

(1) (Reply)

Which One Dries Clothes Faster? (a) A Hot Sun (b) Strong Harmattan. / Agricultural Robotics And Automation / Man Lives His Life Entirely As Domesticated Dog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.