Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,031 members, 7,807,058 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:02 AM

Old Woman With Big Belly Humiliated For "Witchcraft" In Delta State. Photos - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Old Woman With Big Belly Humiliated For "Witchcraft" In Delta State. Photos (52678 Views)

Young Girl Set On Fire After Being Accused Of Witchcraft In Akwa Ibom. Photos / Lady Wearing Miniskirt In Ikorodu Humiliated By Men And Women - Twitter User / Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Old Woman With Big Belly Humiliated For "Witchcraft" In Delta State. Photos by uyisteven(m): 8:28am On Sep 01, 2016
neoapocalypse:

Lol , you overspiritualise things. I'm yet to see one till this day , we only hear that they exist or are they so elusive ?

I can't start trying 2 convince u if they do exist...it's not like am telling u to believe in Christ or anytin....
So, goodluck in ur search 4 them...
Re: Old Woman With Big Belly Humiliated For "Witchcraft" In Delta State. Photos by PASCALSILVA(m): 8:35am On Sep 01, 2016
Seun:
Religion strikes again. Look, witches don't exist. There are no witches. That's why accused witches never fly away. Nobody deserves this.

1 Like

Re: Old Woman With Big Belly Humiliated For "Witchcraft" In Delta State. Photos by habsydiamond(m): 9:06am On Sep 01, 2016
Are u guys sure this is not an alien in human form. God help us o with witch witch people. All they know is to destroy and they deserve no pity or sympathy.
Re: Old Woman With Big Belly Humiliated For "Witchcraft" In Delta State. Photos by Abbies: 9:13am On Sep 01, 2016
this poor woman! i'm so pissed right now. Some people are crazy, we are so spiritual to the point that it has driven some people crazy. all they look for are witches and wizards that are ruining their lives. is this what Jesus came to preach?!
Re: Old Woman With Big Belly Humiliated For "Witchcraft" In Delta State. Photos by maasoap(m): 9:18am On Sep 01, 2016
nicerichard05:

Bros u need to understand that witches exist. The reason dey can't fly away is cos dey hav been seen by d ordinary eyes, whic make dem powerless.

This is serious. educated illiterates with warped assumptions too much for this country of mine!
Re: Old Woman With Big Belly Humiliated For "Witchcraft" In Delta State. Photos by ifeomaekol(f): 9:20am On Sep 01, 2016
All I see is a sick woman nothing else, I dnt like this. And yes witches exist but mere looking @this woman, its clear she's nt healthy.

2 Likes

Re: Old Woman With Big Belly Humiliated For "Witchcraft" In Delta State. Photos by maasoap(m): 9:20am On Sep 01, 2016
habsydiamond:
Are u guys sure this is not an alien in human form. God help us o with witch witch people. All they know is to destroy and they deserve no pity or sympathy.
Hmmmm! We have problems in this country, and a lots of work to do. NOA, over to you.
Re: Old Woman With Big Belly Humiliated For "Witchcraft" In Delta State. Photos by iamrealdeji(m): 9:25am On Sep 01, 2016
Seun:
Religion strikes again. Look, witches don't exist. There are no witches. That's why accused witches never fly away. Nobody deserves this.
Oga Seun,look at you. Who told you witches don't exist? Have you ever asked yourself about some negative spiritual occurrences and setbacks? Thank your God you had it smooth,but those that are experiencing setbacks by witches would tell you better. Witches exist o,even Oyinbo's believe they do.
By the way,have you met you fellow IT folk Zuckerberg?
Re: Old Woman With Big Belly Humiliated For "Witchcraft" In Delta State. Photos by iamrealdeji(m): 9:25am On Sep 01, 2016
Seun:
Oga Seun,look at you. Who told you witches don't exist? Have you ever asked yourself about some negative spiritual occurrences and setbacks? Thank your God you had it smooth,but those that are experiencing setbacks by witches would tell you better. Witches exist o,even Oyinbo's believe they do.
By the way,have you met your fellow IT folk Zuckerberg?
Re: Old Woman With Big Belly Humiliated For "Witchcraft" In Delta State. Photos by habsydiamond(m): 9:28am On Sep 01, 2016
maasoap:

Hmmmm! We have problems in this country, and a lots of work to do. NOA, over to you.
Bros are u saying witchcrafts does not exist.
Re: Old Woman With Big Belly Humiliated For "Witchcraft" In Delta State. Photos by Allureia: 10:01am On Sep 01, 2016
Seun:
I used to think that.. Until a 6 year old girl was brought to our house... (cutting the story short) the oppressions, bad dreams, accident and torment were what I didn't understand. One day we went for a prayer meeting that day the prayer and fasting was like something else and I was there pretending to be singing and praying.... lo and behold the little girl was itcing and jumpy all over that fire was burning her and started confessing and I had goose bumps of life. She said things reminiscent of horror movies that happened and claimed to cause everything. A 6 year old This happened like 16 years ago and till today I have never remained the same. As for that old lady... she could be sick but in this Naija don't underestimate the power of witchcraft. You will be amazed.

2 Likes

Re: Old Woman With Big Belly Humiliated For "Witchcraft" In Delta State. Photos by redsun(m): 10:06am On Sep 01, 2016
Very primitive and dark minded animals. Living in an age that has never been in real humans history and cognitive development.

A stateless society.
Re: Old Woman With Big Belly Humiliated For "Witchcraft" In Delta State. Photos by iamrealdeji(m): 10:10am On Sep 01, 2016
Seun:
Mr Seun Osewa,i saw your last post concerning atheism. But have you ever considered the fact that the contents in the Quran for example are too complex for human to right? Not to talk o humans of those days. Even though your write up about religion being barrier of many things is right and I enjoyed reading it but I still believe there is one God because of some mysteries in life that even scientists can not prove
Re: Old Woman With Big Belly Humiliated For "Witchcraft" In Delta State. Photos by deanoffaculty: 10:52am On Sep 01, 2016
Africans and 'dark' mentality. Does that mean any woman who is ill and have a shoot-out belly is a witch? I wonder why some Nigerians are still living in dark age when there was no civilization. Is the woman the problem of Nigeria?
No be winch dey sabi winch? I pity the unlucky poor woman.
Re: Old Woman With Big Belly Humiliated For "Witchcraft" In Delta State. Photos by Nobody: 11:12am On Sep 01, 2016
AreaFada2:

Well, I did not witness their confession. But two elderly friends developing sudden big belly and depression at the same time? Maybe a scan would have shown if there were babies in there? Those two cases remain a mystery to me.

I do not think depression can make people do that. Not even bipolar. The feeling of guilt in affective disorders is a bit different. More like psychosis here. But the symptoms would have been obvious previously.
b.a.d may present with either a depressive major episode or maniac major episode...its not same as depression....did u have mental health posting in a psychiatric hospital?features of depression are low energy state,loss of interest in previously enjoyable activites,reduced appetite or increased sometimes,low libido, n feeling of guilt...wch makws dem "confess" to killing their family members,causing misfortune to others n watever rubbish dey spew.thats the typical case n dey respond well to antidepressants wt good psychological n emotional support
d swollen abdomen is mostly likely frm cld wt hepatorenal syndrome.no baby is der sorry
Re: Old Woman With Big Belly Humiliated For "Witchcraft" In Delta State. Photos by MONITZ: 12:13pm On Sep 01, 2016
When some of these things happen, they sound like scenes from a movie or just pure fiction.

There was a case of a man who was seen early in the morning by the side of a thoroughfare in a particular village which I won't mention the name bt the setting was a students' environment, the man was covered with some things resembling wat a goat kid has on its body at birth,he was abt to be beaten by the mob.
When the elders of the village came, they knew wat it was all about and took the man away.

We were later told that the man was coming from "yonder" nd the fuel got finished,......nobody should ask me wat they meant by that.

Why were those things on the man's body at that time of d day? Was it jus a coincidence, if yes, coincidence of wat?
And I hope u ve all heard of metaphysics?
Re: Old Woman With Big Belly Humiliated For "Witchcraft" In Delta State. Photos by sammie026(m): 12:18pm On Sep 01, 2016
all these things happen to poor old women or young girls.....is it that only poor village people involve in witchcraft?.... av not really heard or seen a rich well educated woman confess....hmmm...
Re: Old Woman With Big Belly Humiliated For "Witchcraft" In Delta State. Photos by Nobody: 12:45pm On Sep 01, 2016
fetrillion:

will u keep shut Mr man.. we are in Nigeria
shut up boy ....is Nigeria not on earth and part of the globe .ur type of reasoning orientation that why Africa is left behind and called the scar on the soul of humanity

no wonder zero invention from from you back ass and brain

imagine the founder of face book ,apple still gabbling with winch winch ideas where will they be now

even this internet you are using is more than the combine imaginary powers of all your imagine winches
Re: Old Woman With Big Belly Humiliated For "Witchcraft" In Delta State. Photos by Origin(f): 1:23pm On Sep 01, 2016
Pictures are evidence. Someone will be seen in pictures beating burning and carrying out jungle justice. Yet they don't end up in prison.

Education is seriously very important. Even some comments here confirm this.

Nobody is after you, no witchcraft no juju nobody get your time for this economy. That is just a selling point for some religious? MOG
Re: Old Woman With Big Belly Humiliated For "Witchcraft" In Delta State. Photos by Organs(m): 3:57pm On Sep 01, 2016
MONITZ:
When some of these things happen, they sound like scenes from a movie or just pure fiction.

There was a case of a man who was seen early in the morning by the side of a thoroughfare in a particular village which I won't mention the name bt the setting was a students' environment, the man was covered with some things resembling wat a goat kid has on its body at birth,he was abt to be beaten by the mob.
When the elders of the village came, they knew wat it was all about and took the man away.

We were later told that the man was coming from "yonder" nd the fuel got finished,......nobody should ask me wat they meant by that.

Why were those things on the man's body at that time of d day? Was it jus a coincidence, if yes, coincidence of wat?
And I hope u ve all heard of metaphysics?

MONITZ: Yes it is you who has little or no education and you seem to come from a family or a society whereby everything is attributed to witches and all those stupid conspiracy theories. Now listen well, no magic here just listen well, i live in America ok, all the mega churches and pastors all come to america, they even have camps etc here and they have yearly crusades, now you know what is MISSING? Healing and miracles, you can never see Oyakhilome or any of them healing anyone in America, because it will be investigated and it has to be proven to be true. So, why is healing and miracles only limited to Nigeria Again, if i ask you a simple question, who do you know that played the American green card lottery and won? You can easily point to someone you have heard of easily, now if i ask you who do you know that knows anyone, that knows anyone (i don't care how long the chain is) that was BLIND or LAME that was healed in a church in Nigeria The answer is NONE, Zero, you know why, because it is fake, it does not exist. Note, i am not referring to people that are sick, with a headache or malaria that got cured, someone with physical disability, i mean blind like Stevie Wonder or lame with no legs like Oscar Pistorius on a wheel chair? So, Monitz prove all things. Who can categorically say she is a witch? what is your proof? there are so many people all over the world with similar condition getting treatment, are they all witches? Hopefully Nigeria will get better with its justice system and since belief in witches and wizards are not admissible in Nigerian courts, soon, we will be able to sue your ass and by the time you spend 2 years in jail for false and malicious accusation, your brain go reset and other potential witch labelling idiots will take cue. I rest my case.
Re: Old Woman With Big Belly Humiliated For "Witchcraft" In Delta State. Photos by Lordreal: 5:55pm On Sep 01, 2016
For a perfect makeup, easy and affordable #palomaDeReal#flawless and glowing. Call/bbm:08130441568/7b3dff52
Re: Old Woman With Big Belly Humiliated For "Witchcraft" In Delta State. Photos by Organs(m): 8:24pm On Sep 01, 2016
Allureia:

I used to think that.. Until a 6 year old girl was brought to our house... (cutting the story short) the oppressions, bad dreams, accident and torment were what I didn't understand. One day we went for a prayer meeting that day the prayer and fasting was like something else and I was there pretending to be singing and praying.... lo and behold the little girl was itcing and jumpy all over that fire was burning her and started confessing and I had goose bumps of life. She said things reminiscent of horror movies that happened and claimed to cause everything. A 6 year old This happened like 16 years ago and till today I have never remained the same. As for that old lady... she could be sick but in this Naija don't underestimate the power of witchcraft. You will be amazed.

Allureia: A little 6 year old was brought to your house, maybe as a housegirl right? Now how come your sister did not one day confess? note, the 6yr old might be the one fetching water for you all and maybe she got the witchcraft at that place... It is always the less-privileged, the poor, the down trodden that are witches, ofcourse, your sisters that might be age mate or older than the 6 yr old are all perfectly fine, Praise the lord, but the poor village girl with bad english, rags, poor parents, no education is the "witch" right.... I sorry sorry sorry oh, i sorry for nigeria, i sorry sorry sorry oh, i sorry for Africa.
Re: Old Woman With Big Belly Humiliated For "Witchcraft" In Delta State. Photos by Olaone1: 9:00pm On Sep 01, 2016
Seun:
The Murderers For Jesus Squad?
grin grin grin
You are a clown
Re: Old Woman With Big Belly Humiliated For "Witchcraft" In Delta State. Photos by nellagold(f): 11:22pm On Sep 01, 2016
Na wah for naija! Are we moving forward or backward? They just killed an innocent old woman for no reason. When I read the news, I remembered what they did to my mother in law at ughelli. She had cancer which made her have protruding tummy like a pregnant woman. Could u believe that she went for a stroll and never came back for three day! Ughelli youths fabricated that she fell from the sky! As they were about to burn her alive, someone who knew her came to call us! But she died two weeks later due to the wounds she sustained. Kidney failure can result to that woman's condition.
Re: Old Woman With Big Belly Humiliated For "Witchcraft" In Delta State. Photos by MONITZ: 1:14am On Sep 02, 2016
Organs:

MONITZ: Yes it is you who has little or no education and you seem to come from a family or a society whereby everything is attributed to witches and all those stupid conspiracy theories. Now listen well, no magic here just listen well, i live in America ok, all the mega churches and pastors all come to america, they even have camps etc here and they have yearly crusades, now you know what is MISSING? Healing and miracles, you can never see Oyakhilome or any of them healing anyone in America, because it will be investigated and it has to be proven to be true. So, why is healing and miracles only limited to Nigeria Again, if i ask you a simple question, who do you know that played the American green card lottery and won? You can easily point to someone you have heard of easily, now if i ask you who do you know that knows anyone, that knows anyone (i don't care how long the chain is) that was BLIND or LAME that was healed in a church in Nigeria The answer is NONE, Zero, you know why, because it is fake, it does not exist. Note, i am not referring to people that are sick, with a headache or malaria that got cured, someone with physical disability, i mean blind like Stevie Wonder or lame with no legs like Oscar Pistorius on a wheel chair? So, Monitz prove all things. Who can categorically say she is a witch? what is your proof? there are so many people all over the world with similar condition getting treatment, are they all witches? Hopefully Nigeria will get better with its justice system and since belief in witches and wizards are not admissible in Nigerian courts, soon, we will be able to sue your ass and by the time you spend 2 years in jail for false and malicious accusation, your brain go reset and other potential witch labelling idiots will take cue. I rest my case.

Organs:i am very sorry ma/sir for being too forward in trying to say sth the way I know it, my fingers were actually 'itching"to type ,now I know they don't exist, I hope my apology is accepted.Ignorance is Bliss....
Re: Old Woman With Big Belly Humiliated For "Witchcraft" In Delta State. Photos by Obcglobal(m): 7:37am On Sep 02, 2016
What an archaic way of thinking and believing even when we seems to be more Christian than the founders. We can believe anything in Nigeria and it is a shame much more some of them are educated. What a misplaced priority
Re: Old Woman With Big Belly Humiliated For "Witchcraft" In Delta State. Photos by MONITZ: 11:26am On Sep 02, 2016
Organs:

Organs :U got everything wrong simply because I didn't say this particular woman was/wasn't a witch, all I said was : "witches exist " and this is based on my own personal conviction, also know that I don't go about looking for people to accuse of witchcraft because that would amount to primitivity.

I want u to answer this questions :do u know wat they call "soul - travelling ,Astral Projection which is commonly referred to as Out of Body Experience"?.

In as much as you don't know anything abt something doesn't negate it's very existence. Do u know that in the U. S where u claim to live there exist a facility called "Area 51".Some of these things are esoteric in nature nd wouldn't make any sense to an "indiscernible mind".
Re: Old Woman With Big Belly Humiliated For "Witchcraft" In Delta State. Photos by Organs(m): 5:10pm On Sep 02, 2016
MONITZ:

Organs :U got everything wrong simply because I didn't say this particular woman was/wasn't a witch, all I said was : "witches exist " and this is based on my own personal conviction, also know that I don't go about looking for people to accuse of witchcraft because that would amount to primitivity.

I want u to answer this questions :do u know wat they call "soul - travelling ,Astral Projection which is commonly referred to as Out of Body Experience"?.

In as much as you don't know anything abt something doesn't negate it's very existence. Do u know that in the U. S where u claim to live there exist a facility called "Area 51".Some of these things are esoteric in nature nd wouldn't make any sense to an "indiscernible mind".

MONITZ: Thanks for clarifying, Yes, i have seen some documentary on Area 51. I am a "HE". My whole point is this Monitz, when you say the things you said with the absolute way you said it, people will buy into it and i cannot get my mind off some innocent jungle justice people carry out in Nigeria because of stupid beliefs. I will share some with you, 1. When i was younger, my cousin killed his adorable dog's puppies because it had 3 puppies and they said it was an abomination, it did not make sense to me. 2. A woman in my village uses her bare hands to quickly turn hot steaming food on the fire, she was labelled a witch and stigmatized, the whole village was cold and did not socialize with her. 3. i read in the papers of how a 12 year old homeless orphan was beaten and burnt to death in front of national stadium lagos for allegedly trying to sell a 9 year old, 4. Women mostly are lynched and killed many times for unproven allegation of witchcraft. So, my take is this, to keep society sane most especially Nigerian superstitious society and in commenting to a woman being lynched and brutalized, i'd prefer for you to clearly say before anyone should treat this person like this, they need to clearly show proof that she is guilty and that this is her punishment by a competent court and not inadvertently support this act overtly or covertly by your statements which some might read as yes witches exist and yes this woman deserves this etc......
Re: Old Woman With Big Belly Humiliated For "Witchcraft" In Delta State. Photos by MONITZ: 5:28pm On Sep 03, 2016
Organs:

MONITZ: Thanks for clarifying, Yes, i have seen some documentary on Area 51. I am a "HE". My whole point is this Monitz, when you say the things you said with the absolute way you said it, people will buy into it and i cannot get my mind off some innocent jungle justice people carry out in Nigeria because of stupid beliefs. I will share some with you, 1. When i was younger, my cousin killed his adorable dog's puppies because it had 3 puppies and they said it was an abomination, it did not make sense to me. 2. A woman in my village uses her bare hands to quickly turn hot steaming food on the fire, she was labelled a witch and stigmatized, the whole village was cold and did not socialize with her. 3. i read in the papers of how a 12 year old homeless orphan was beaten and burnt to death in front of national stadium lagos for allegedly trying to sell a 9 year old, 4. Women mostly are lynched and killed many times for unproven allegation of witchcraft. So, my take is this, to keep society sane most especially Nigerian superstitious society and in commenting to a woman being lynched and brutalized, i'd prefer for you to clearly say before anyone should treat this person like this, they need to clearly show proof that she is guilty and that this is her punishment by a competent court and not inadvertently support this act overtly or covertly by your statements which some might read as yes witches exist and yes this woman deserves this etc......

Organs: I think I now understand your stance better,and which is :" a person who accuses another of witchcraft should be able to prove so beyond reasonable doubts".
Moreover I will never ever accuse anyone of it because that would me I am stupid simply because these things re only in the realm of 'theoretical proofs'.

Remember I said I didn't know if that particular woman was/wasn't a witch. So I didn't use that woman as my proof that it does exist.

This is a public forum, if not I would ve given u some examples of some things that I experienced that were way beyond the normal and which formed the basis of my belief.

So organs, I think I will be more careful nd discrete next time so that people won't take these things literally and misconstrue everything altogether.

Do ve a nice day...Peace.

1 Like

Re: Old Woman With Big Belly Humiliated For "Witchcraft" In Delta State. Photos by Adeboyefa(f): 5:56pm On Sep 04, 2016
Since the Devil exists, so do witches. However, I need a video of the period between 30 mins before her confession and 30 mins after before agreeing that she did not confess UNDER DURESS .

Where is the ultrasound scan showing those babies she " stole " in her womb? Maybe she has fibroids inside, not babies.

Even if babies are found inside, let her give birth and use DNA test to determine whether the babies are really hers.

This is no difference from the blasphemy jungle justice without evidence practised in the North.

Women with strong children are never accused of witchcraft. Who can call a president's mother a witch?
Re: Old Woman With Big Belly Humiliated For "Witchcraft" In Delta State. Photos by chimablack1: 2:26pm On Aug 21, 2017
the argument shouldn't be if there's witchcraft and wizardry or not, rather, how can you prove it.

The problem with Nigerians is that even with our level of enlightenment, we still let churches:
1: poison our minds against ourselves
2: kill our right and real sense of judgement
3: teach us that nothing is ordinary.

Am not saying there's witchcraft or not, but if we can not prove it scientifically, physically, and really, we shouldn't accuse anyone.

MY SIMPLE OPINION!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Drug Lord Tossed Into Sea With Anchor For Stealing Gang's 450lb Cocaine (photos) / Ogun Pastor Kills His Lover And Buries Her Body In Church (Photo) / Video Footage Captures Robbers Operating In Broad Day Light In Benin (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.