Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,632 members, 7,801,822 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:41 AM

Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos (99290 Views)

Schoolboy Looking At A Curvy Lady's Backside Who Passed Him On Road (Photo) / How Guys Act When they See A Photo Of A Curvy And Sexy Woman Online / At Age 25, A Man Must Have An Apartment & 2 Cars - Lady Says And Was Blasted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos by PrettyCrystal: 5:35pm On Aug 31, 2016
Instead of being congratulated on their engagement, this couple has been trolled by online users for obvious reasons.. After this picture surfaced online of a young man proposing to his lady who is much endowed at her backside -some internet users who feel the equation is not balanced -are saying that the young man that he just signed his death warrant. See more reactions below;

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/08/wedding-or-funeral-man-comes-under-fire.html

10 Shares

Re: Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos by PrettyCrystal: 5:35pm On Aug 31, 2016
dis is serious

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos by dainformant(m): 5:36pm On Aug 31, 2016
she's got a bright future behind her

144 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos by donbenedict(m): 5:36pm On Aug 31, 2016
Fakest ass!

7 Likes

Re: Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 5:37pm On Aug 31, 2016
so dis guy wan die young... greedy human being

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos by soberdrunk(m): 5:38pm On Aug 31, 2016
Na dis type of "funeral" i dey like! LEAVE ME LEMME DIE!!!! I SAY I WANT TO DIE!!!!! grin grin IS IT YOUR DEATH??!! WILL YOU TELL ME HOW TO DIE MY DIE?? grin angry

530 Likes 36 Shares

Re: Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos by LabiaMajoraDest(m): 5:39pm On Aug 31, 2016
Congratulations bro..you just bought yourself a life time of flabby flesh and disgusting stretch marks...

75 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos by Nobody: 5:43pm On Aug 31, 2016
Congratulations on their engagement.
••••••
Her booty is REAL some folk are just built naturally.
••••
And he's not gonna die but have a wonderful wife and marriage !!!!! undecided

115 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos by herzern1(m): 5:47pm On Aug 31, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
This has to be a joke lipsrsealed grin

what if it isn't??....

All I see is a younq man proposinq to his lover.....

Did yhu notice anythinq apart from that?? grin

16 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos by Nobody: 5:50pm On Aug 31, 2016
This has to be a joke lipsrsealed grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos by lilmax(m): 5:50pm On Aug 31, 2016
soberdrunk:
Na dis type of "funeral" i dey like! LEAVE ME LEMME DIE!!!! I SAY I WANT TO DIE!!!!! grin grin IS IT YOUR DEATH??!! WILL YOU TELL ME HOW TO DIE MY DIE?? grin angry
REAL TALK grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos by Nobody: 5:57pm On Aug 31, 2016
It's soo funny.....No matter how much naija men bash hoes, they will still marry them grin grin grin grin the irony!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos by Kingsley1000(m): 6:00pm On Aug 31, 2016
different stropes for different folks

one of 1000 ways to die

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos by Nobody: 6:01pm On Aug 31, 2016
Why did she buy an over padded fake ass? ...bleached skin...Self-esteem is at 0.00%

I just pity the dude sha!. grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos by Lovelynature(m): 6:15pm On Aug 31, 2016
Omo see behind oo
Re: Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos by obiorathesubtle: 6:19pm On Aug 31, 2016
Oh no grin
Re: Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos by yorhmienerd(m): 8:19pm On Aug 31, 2016
RIP to the man, but I feel that the 'yansh' is photoshoped

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos by henrydadon(m): 10:15pm On Aug 31, 2016
grin

next week u see news like this on the internet

*" man die while having marathon sex with his wife at home "*

reporter- " woman what do u have to say about the death of your husband?"

woman- " well we were having fun and i was riding him and he was moaning then suddenly he stop breathing "

reporter- "please can i look at what you were riding him with"

*woman face her backside toward the reporter to see"

reporter *scream* "JESUS IS LORD" and faint

but some men are ready to die untop that ass oo

[img]http://i./nuTKSrtmXvDnq.gif[/img]

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos by GossipHeart(m): 10:15pm On Aug 31, 2016
How do women wash their ass and keep it fresh all day ?? And do they sweat in their ass ??

With this my small ass, i find it hard to control the sweat in there

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos by seniorgozman(m): 10:17pm On Aug 31, 2016
Its his choice

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos by eleko1: 10:17pm On Aug 31, 2016
Nah to dey blasted una SAbi.did he complain to una undecided Nor bi persin dey climb Olumo rock/idanre hill undecided

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos by lollmaolol(m): 10:18pm On Aug 31, 2016
Where is he gon start from... grin

1 Like

Re: Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos by HRich(m): 10:19pm On Aug 31, 2016
Photoshop
Re: Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos by Nobody: 10:19pm On Aug 31, 2016
The man wan just kill himself
Re: Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos by Nobody: 10:20pm On Aug 31, 2016
Publicity stunt gone bad.
Re: Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos by ERCROSS(m): 10:20pm On Aug 31, 2016
Nicki minaj ass
Re: Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos by Nobody: 10:20pm On Aug 31, 2016
All ur efforts paid off bro, hope u have a LADDER to climb the MOUNTAIN grin grin grin grin

MODIFIED: VITA FOAM MATRASS is better than MOUKA FOAM. Please keep it on the floor
otherwise, na ur 100 WAYS TO DIE sure pass... angry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos by Rick9(m): 10:20pm On Aug 31, 2016
Am happy for him
Re: Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos by no1madman(m): 10:21pm On Aug 31, 2016
All I see Na Enjoyment warrant!

1 Like

Re: Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos by steppin: 10:21pm On Aug 31, 2016
This waist na room and parlour. Park and die!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

As A Guy, What Is That One Female Dress That Makes You Go Crazy / How Guys Act When they See A Photo Of A Curvy And Sexy Woman Online / Meet Chioma Abby Zeus, The Founder Of 'The Boob Movement' (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.